Jake & Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
To Those Who Wait.
8.4k words
4.63
28.1k
36

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

This is Chapter 2 of Jake and Jessica. I would like to say I'm extremely grateful to Todger65 for his editing. He has greatly improved my punctuation and grammar of my story. Again this story is slow to build.

************************

Jake and Jessica Chapter 2: To Those Who Wait.

On Tuesday night November 10th, their mom called them downstairs to talk for a minute. "As you both know, the Annual Gala for Police Officers of Atlanta is this Friday night. We usually go by ourselves but we were talking with Mike and Jill and we have decided to invite you two and Amy to the go with us. I know it's a little short notice being Tuesday."

Jessica looked at Jake and saw him nod his head as to 'sure, we can go if you want'.

"Sure mom, we would love to go with you and dad."

Anne looked at them. "Great, I will let your father know." Jake and Jessica went back up stairs to talk it over.

______

Friday arrived and Jessica was ready to leave, their parents having left earlier to go to the event. She was wearing a red dress when she walked down the steps to see her brother / boyfriend waiting for her, dressed in a nice tuxedo.

"Jess you look beautiful as ever."

As she came down the last step and gave him a kiss. "Thank you Jake. You know the way we both look, we might as well advertise to the whole place we are together." Jess said.

"Nah, they'll just think we clean up well. After all, it is appropriate attire to this event."

____________

They arrived at the Gala location with Amy, as they decided yesterday that they would pick her up. They all went inside and found the table their parents were sitting at.

"Thank you both for coming." Jim said.

"It was nice to be invited." They replied.

They sat and listened to the various local comedians who were entertaining tonight's event. The Police Chief got up and made a few remarks about this year and how it had been. They had all done good work saving lives and enforcing laws. After the speech, Sergeant Will Adams who works in Jim's Precinct came over to the table with his wife Jennifer and their new born daughter.

"Hey Lieutenant, this is my daughter Alexis."

Everybody looked at the one and a half month old little girl who was nestled in her father's arms.

"Can I hold her?" Jessica asked.

"Sure." Will replied and handed Alexis to Jessica and she held her for a few minutes. Jake could see Jessica getting a few tears in her eyes just as she handed Alexis to Amy.

"I need to use the bathroom." Jessica said.

Jake watched as she walked to the bathroom area and disappeared. About 10 minutes passed before he decided to go look for her.

"I will be back in a few minutes, Amy," Jake said, "I need the bathroom as well."

He got to the bathrooms and knocked on the women's door and called out to Jessica but got no reply. He went into the men's bathroom and took care of his manly duties. When he came out, he knocked on the women's bathroom again and said "Jessica are you in here?" No reply was received yet again.

He then pulled out his cell phone and sent Jessica a message. 'Where are you at?!'

He sat on the bench outside the restroom area for a moment before his phone buzzed back. 'I'm outside by the railing'.

He started walking out that way when his mother rounded the corner.

"Jake, where is Jessica?" She asked.

"She just texted me and said she needed some fresh air. I was just going to join her and see if she wanted to come back in."

He looked at his mom and could see her thinking. "Ok, but please see if she would come back in, there is a special ceremony about to take place."

"Ok," he said as he started walking out.

"Sorry, ran into mom leaving the restroom area, she is looking for you too. What's up Jess? After holding the baby you took off out of there like you just saw a zombie about to eat you."

She smiled at the thought, if only it were a zombie and not her own thoughts.

"If we were to be together for life, you know we couldn't have kids right."

"Say's who Jess, we could have kids. Nothing is going to stop me from loving you."

"If we did try to have kids, they could have birth defects."

"We could always have tests done to check, and if push comes to shove we could have someone else be the mother and me be the father, or vice versa. There is always a way. You know dad was an orphan and lived in a group home until he was 18. We could always adopt."

"I know Jake, it's just I was holding Alexis and I just couldn't get over it. I wish I had my own little bundle of joy. Our little bundle of joy! I guess the moment just got to me."

"Yeah, I understand. Come on, we have to go back inside. Mom said there is a special ceremony about to take place."

"Okay, thanks Jake."

They got up and went back inside to join the group. Everyone was seated and the chief was on his way to the podium to make another speech.

"Every year, I look for officers who go above and beyond to help others; whether they are on the streets, in a precinct or at Police Plaza. I see great talent in every officer here. But tonight, I have the great privilege to announce two promotions. I formally announce the promotions of Lt. Jim Edwards to the rank of Captain." Applause started and Jake and Jessica look very shocked at the announcement that their father was getting promoted. Jim got up and walked towards the stage and stood by his side. After people stopped clapping, Chief Roberson continued. "I also have the privilege of announcing the promotion of Lt. Mike Wilson to Captain." More applause started and Lt. Wilson, Amy's father also joined the stage.

The chief turned to the newly promoted Captains and proceeded to remove their lieutenant insignia pins and replace them the captain insignia pins.

"You two have been on my radar for a long time. I am happy to announce as well your new positions. Mike, I am pleased to announce that you will now be overseeing the 911, Records, and Desk services divisions of the Operations Support Services Bureau of The Atlanta Police Department."

"Jim, I am pleased to tell you that you will now be in charge of the Burglary, Robbery/Homicide divisions of the Investigative Services Bureau of the Atlanta Police Department. These positions come with great responsibility to the officers under your command and to the people of Atlanta, Georgia and the surrounding communities. Everybody, please congratulate Captains Edwards and Wilson on their promotions."

Once they were finished, they came back down and to the table. Both Jessica and Amy hugged their respective fathers. Jim and Mike kissed their wives. Jake gave his dad a hug and shook hands with Mike. Various other people came and gave their congratulations to them both. The Music started and a few songs would play to allow one final stretch of dancing before the Gala was over. Jim and Anne, Mike and Jill went to the dance floor.

"Jess, I'm going to dance with Amy for a song and then you. Okay?" Jessica knew why he was doing that. He did it to not attract attention to their relationship.

"Ok." She said and Jake took Amy to the dance floor and slow danced with her for the song.

Jessica got up at the end of it and walked out to the floor and joined Jake. Amy pulled out her camera and took pictures of all of them dancing with one another, and a large picture to capture everyone together. Once the dancing was done, the parents stayed a few minutes talking with various people from the event. Jake, Jessica and Amy went outside and were talking among themselves.

"Hey, I don't know about you guys, but I could use a snack." Amy said.

They all agreed and went to Wendy's. They each got a burger off the dollar menu. Jessica got hers with cheese only being a little picky. They took Amy home after eating at Wendy's.

Once they were driving to the house, Jessica said "You know, this is considered our second date tonight."

"Yeah, It's nice being with you. I wouldn't change a thing Jess."

They pulled into the driveway and saw their parents weren't back yet. Jessica didn't like that, so she texted her mom. 'Where are you guys at?'

'Still at the Gala, we are in the bar having a few drinks. We will be on our way in a few minutes.' Responded Anne.

'Ok, drive safe.'

"There are still at the hotel, follow me upstairs."

Jake closed the front door and followed her upstairs. She walked up the stairs in a very sexy walk. She was teasing him no doubt about it. She got to her room and closed the door. He made it up to her door.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure!"

He opened the door to see her laying on her bed still in her dress. He approached her bed. "What are we doing here Jess?"

She pulled at his Jacket and he fell upon the bed. "Were playing silly!"

She reached to his face and cupped it. He scooted closer and she kissed him, sharing her tongue with him. He willingly opened, allowing her to take him where ever she wanted to go. They stayed like that for a minute or two. Jake started to take his clothes off.

"Oh, Jake likes to strip for girls." Jessica commented as he was removing his jacket and tie and starting to work on his other clothes.

Jessica leaned over to him and started kissing him again. Jake leaned back and pulled her on top of him. She let out a yelp at the sudden pull of Jake. He put his hand on her back and felt her through her dress. Jake would give anything to be with her for the rest of time as he knew. She was the one for him, been with him since before birth. He wished he could scream that to the world and only get 'cool man' and 'congrats' instead of 'you two are gross'. The red dress was definitely seducing him. He was kissing her with so much passion. She was also doing the same, and even bit his lip.

"Ow!" Jake said when he felt it.

"That was for dancing with Amy." Smiling while saying it.

"I had to dance with Amy, it wouldn't have been right not to."

She just looked into his eyes. "I know Jake; I just wish we didn't have to hide us."

At that, Jake just kissed her again. They were both exhausted. Jessica got up to use the bathroom and change out of her dress. Jake was still lying on the bed when she came back. His eyes were closed and he was already asleep. Jessica thought about telling him to go get in his bed, but decided to just let him sleep as it wouldn't hurt.

_________

Anne opened the front door of the house at 1:30am in the morning, dragging her half drunken husband with her. The Lamp was on but there were no sounds. She guessed that Jake and Jessica had gone to bed. She closed the door and dragged, more like helped Jim up the stairs to their room. She got him in the bed and undressed him. She went back downstairs to turn the light off.

When she was heading back up, she opened Jakes door to look in on him. He was not there. She thought to herself for a second and then opened Jessica door. Her lamp was still on, and Anne could see Jessica and Jake in the bed together. They were both under the covers. She guessed that they both were exhausted and had been talking and just feel asleep cuddled up. She knows she was truly exhausted after being at that hotel for six and a half hours. She went in to turn the light off, and then closed the door and went to bed. They had always been close with one another. They were not about to stop she said to herself as Anne went to bed.

________

Jessica woke up to the smell of bacon on the frying pan. She knew eggs and pancakes were to follow. It dawned on her that something was poking her ass and felt someone breathing on her neck. It was Jake. She smiled at the thought of him in bed with her. That's how she wished she could wake up every morning for the rest of her life. If only she could as she nudged him just a little. He grunted just a little.

"Hey sleepy head." He moaned not wanting to get up. "You gotta get up."

"What time is it?"

"9:30, you fell asleep in my bed."

"You didn't wake me, what if mom or dad walked in." Jake thought.

"One of them did come in here last night and turned my lamp off. I wouldn't worry about it. By the way, nice 'hard on' you got there Jake." She grasped at his nice long cock through his pants. He pulled away. "Not nice to poke me in the butt and then play keep away."

"You're crazy you know that. But I guess that's why I fell in love with you." He kissed her on the cheek and worked his head up to cup her face to turn it. He then planted his mouth on hers.

Jessica got up to go to the bathroom, giving him a good look of her round ass as she left the room. "You fell in love with me because it's our destiny. Go change and go downstairs." She told him.

'My destiny is to make love to you.' Jake thought to himself.

Jessica took a shower. She felt icky from wearing the dress the previous night. She got out of the shower and got dressed as her mother knocked on her door to tell her breakfast was on the table. She told her that she was getting dressed and would be down in a minute.

She made her way down the stairs and turned the corner into the kitchen when she heard. "Morning Jessica." Jim said.

"Morning dad, mom." She returned.

"No good morning for me, sis?" Jake said, as Jessica got her 1 pancake, 2 pieces of bacon and a good scooping of scrambled eggs.

"You already said your good morning to me when you were drooling in my hair and sleeping in my bed."

Jim burst out laughing knowing how she spoke her mind. Jake gave Jess that caught with his pants down look. Jessica just smiled at him and gave a wink to play along.

"You two must have been tired after coming in." Anne stated, being the one that came in and turned her light off.

"Yeah, we came in and changed; then got to talking and fell asleep on my bed." Jessica stated.

"I bet you were tired, you left your lamp on. I came in and turned it off. You two were so peaceful together. Just like when you were babies." Anne smiled at them.

"Thanks mom!!" Retorted Jake, he just loved being called a baby again.

________

The following Tuesday, November 17 Amy and Jessica were sitting in the park after school when Jessica spoke, "Amy, can I ask you something?" Amy nodded in response to her. "Why did you break it off with Jake and tell me to go for it? What I mean is, do you see me and him being together for the rest of our lives?"

Amy sat and thought for a second. "I gave Jake up, because when he told me the truth, I knew that deep down if I had forced myself onto Jake and gave him a choice of me or you, that he would have chosen you. I like Jake, but I could never hold a flame in his heart like you already do. Perhaps I shall find someone one day. All I know is that you two have something it takes people a long time to find. I even think my parents are still trying to find that in each other. It's not the best family in the word the one I come from but they are a family and they take care of me. You and Jake are my best friends. Both our parents and everyone else in the world are blind to it but I can see it. I can only support you and Jake and not interfere in your relationship."

"Wow, Amy you're something special you know that. You should become a counselor." They sat and looked at each other sharing a bond. Friends for life; always able to share their most inner thoughts with each other. "Do you think if we survive the coming out party, that we could have a ceremony and even kids one day?"

"If you ask me, you two have been married to one another for a long time. You just didn't know it. The kids part, I would like to be called Aunt Amy one day. I know there might be some risk if you two were to try and have kids, but there are risks to any pregnancy. What you two need to do is continue doing what you're doing. Having fun, the dates, and the kissing. When it's time to take those next steps, you will both know when and how to do it."

Jessica just looked at the wisdom and advice coming out of Amy's mouth, and how she was ever so lucky to find such a good friend.

"So, what are we going to do this weekend?" Amy was referring to the no guys' weekend coming upon them. Jake, Jim and Mike were going to go fishing at West Point Lake in mid west Georgia. "Two days and no guys, we gotta find something to entertain ourselves and our moms."

They look at each other and say at the same time said, "SHOPPING!!"

________

Jake, Jim and Mike left out early Saturday morning on their way to West Point Lake. It was only a 2 hour drive but if they wanted to get to some good spots, it would take some time. Jake slept in the back of the Dodge Pickup truck his father had. The boat (Lawless) was attached to the truck. The boat was named Lawless to symbolize that while on the boat they minded to themselves and didn't care about anything else including what was legal and not legal. They got to the lake at 5am and they were in the water by 6:30 as they ate a good breakfast before launching.

It was 10am and they had caught a Bass and two Catfish. They were sitting there with their lines in the water when Mike popped a question.

"Jake, can I pick your brain for a moment?"

"Sure, you just can't keep any pieces." He replied with a grin on his face.

"I wanted to ask what happened with you and Amy. Why did you two break up? You two were going out for a little over a month and a half."

"I hate to say it but I wondered why too Jake?" Piped up Jim.

Jake thought for a second as to how to handle this. He was on the spot and didn't have Jessica's ability to play hide the truth. He figured he should give a half-truth instead of a full blown lie.

"Well, dad you remember how Jess was being so distant." Jim nodded his head.

"Well, after the wreck the way I heard it; Amy approached Jessica when they were alone and asked her why she was at the park. She told Amy that it was because she felt like she was out of place with us two dating each other. We felt that it was wrong of us to basically shun her from us. We broke up out of respect for Jess. It wasn't really anyone's fault. We had a good time and we agreed that we would always be friends. That's just how it all went down."

Mike and Jim looked at him and were processing what he had told them. "Alright, we just wanted to make sure there were no hurt feelings."

"Mr. Wilson, I would never hurt Amy. She's a sister to me and Jess."

They continued to fish and caught a few more for the day. They returned to the pier and tied up for the night staying at a local motel. In the end, over the two days they caught 15 fish. They kept 4 bass, and threw the rest back. They would have a nice meal as a big family on Tuesday and use two, and one left for each family on another night.

_______

Jessica and Anne went over to the Wilson home at 11am. They decided they would go shopping at the Mall of Georgia. It's a massive mall with over 200 various retail establishments and food services. They all jumped in Anne's Volkswagen Jetta, and when they got to the mall they decided to split up. Anne and Jill went one way and Jessica and Amy would go the other, agreeing to meet back at the main entrance at 5pm.

"So, shopping for someone special Jess?" Asked Amy.

"Don't you know it. I'm Christmas shopping too."

"Well, let's hit the stores for clothes first."

They went to various clothing stores and tried stuff on. They grabbed some food from Chik-Fl-A. Then they went into JC Penny's and got some sexy underwear to wear. Jessica purchasing the most knowing that one day, she would get to use it on Jake and his wandering eyes. They went to the counter and were looking at Rings. Jessica just kept looking at the wedding rings and engagement rings that sat there. Desperately she wished that Jake could put one of them on her finger and not worry about what anyone said. Amy saw the way Jessica was looking at them.

"You know, one day it will happen. He'll ask you! You may not be able to wear it in public, but he'll ask."

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers