Jake & Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

"Thanks Amy, I wish everyone in the world was as understanding as you." As a few tears fell from her eyes.

Anne and Jill went shopping for various items too, buying clothes and other items. They were mostly trying to get a jump on holiday shopping.

"Anne, I know it was wrong but I asked Mike to ask Jake what happened between him and Amy. I can see that Amy is a little hurt after she and Jake broke up. She hides it well and all."

"Yeah Jill, I asked myself what happened but didn't want to push into their lives. I just try to be there for them when they need me. Jake and Jess are so close, I wonder if they know things about one another that I wouldn't even be able to scratch the surface of, being their mother."

"I get it Anne, they are who they are, and the three of them are very close. I sometimes just think that they broke up because of Jessica." Anne looked at Jill. "I'm saying that maybe them dating was putting a wedge between Jessica and them. Maybe it made her feel neglected."

"Maybe so."

Just then, Anne's phone rang and the screen display said Mom. Anne's mother, Susan hadn't called in a long time.

"Hey mom."

"Anne, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine, shopping with Jill Wilson right now; the girls went off to shop by themselves."

"Well, I was just calling to see if I would have a spot at the Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday." It had been over two years since Susan had come down.

"Well yeah mom, there is always a spot at the table for you. The Wilson's are also going to join us for dinner this year. Jim and Mike were just both promoted to Captain."

"Well that is definitely some news. Alright, I was just calling to reserve my spot. I'll be there Wednesday morning and stay until Saturday."

"Ok, I love you mom." Anne hung up the phone.

"Everything ok Anne?" Asked Jill.

"Yeah, my mother is going to be joining us for Thanksgiving Day Dinner."

"Alright. Then it will definitely need to be a 22 pound turkey then." Jill stated, making sure they had plenty of turkey for them.

__________

Once 5pm hit they met back at the main entrance. They decided to go ahead and eat out at Olive Garden. Jessica was a little apprehensive because they were at the same Olive Garden that her and Jake went too. Hopefully no one would say anything or even recognize her. They sat down and placed their orders.

"So Jessica, your grandmother Susan called. She asked if she had a spot at the Thanksgiving Dinner."

"She's coming down for Thanksgiving? Asked Jessica.

"Yeah, she will be here Wednesday morning and stay until Saturday. So I hate to ask this but would you be willing to give up your room for her."

Jessica wanted to smile but knew it might tip her mother to something else going on."Ok, that'll be ok."

"I guess you could sleep in Jake's bed and him get the couch if you can bride him."

"Me and Jake will work it out. If anything, the bed is big enough that we could share it." Anne and Jill both looked at her.

"Ok, whatever you and Jake wanna work out; just have it worked out by Tuesday evening."

They ate, went to the Wilson home and parted for the night.

________

The guys made it back to Roswell, GA at 3pm on Sunday. They talked for a few minutes after dropping Mike off. Amy came out to say hello to Jake and Jim. Jim and Jake left on the way to their house. They pulled up and dropped the boat off in the back yard. They went inside and Jim hugged Anne. Jessica said hey to Jake. Jessica was about to turn and go upstairs hoping Jake would follow suit.

"Hang on, we gotta talk first." Anne said. Jim looked to Anne a little puzzled. Jake and Jim sat down as the smell of a nice pot roast filled their noses.

"Mom called and said that she was coming down for Thanksgiving. She'll be here Wednesday morning." Jake looked to Jessica. He knew one of them would have to give up their bed for Grandma. "Jessica is going to give up her bed."

Before Anne could say anymore. "I told mom that me and Jake could share his bed."

"I was just letting everybody know, so that we could all tidy up the house a little bit before she gets here." Everyone was dismissed from the table.

Jake and Jessica went up the stairs. Jake was about to turn into his room when Jessica tugged his shirt and pulled him into her room. She closed the door and threw herself at him and kissed him like she hadn't seen him for a month.

"I missed you." Jessica saying between kisses.

They lay on the bed for a minute before Jake said. "Are you nuts, were you trying to oust us?"

"No, but I wasn't going to beat around the bush. I told the girls last night that same line. We were in a bed together last weekend. I don't think they will care once it is said and done."

"Alright Princess Jessica, you shall get your way."

"So I can sleep with you in your bed?"

"Just as long as you don't accuse me of drooling in your hair." He kissed her as he put his arms around her waist to embrace her.

_______

Amy, Jessica and Jake only had to go to school for Monday as the rest of the week they were out for Thanksgiving break. Tuesday evening, the Wilsons came over to the Edwards house to eat the fish dinner. After dinner, they hung out and watched some college football (American Football). That night, Anne and Jim went to bed early leaving Jake and Jessica by themselves watching a little bit of TV. Nothing was really on so they got to talking.

"Jake, do you think that mom and dad will accept us as a couple?"

"It may be hard for them to accept us, but I think that when the time comes, hopefully we have shown that we're good together." He leaned in to her and cupped her face, kissing her. He then allowed her access to his body to do whatever she wanted.

Her hands started rubbing his chest. "Oh, Jake."

She rubbed her hands down his body. She reached his pants which were nothing but workout gym shorts. She pushed her hand into them, feeling him and how hard he was getting as her touch made him grow even more. She wrapped her hand around him and tugged up and down making his pulse race and his breathing speed up.

He reached for her shirt, putting his hand under it and felt her nipples poking through the thin bra she wore. Oh, how she turned him on by just touching him. He was quickly getting worked up. They continued kissing while touching one another. She was jerking him faster and faster.

He pulled back from kissing her and mouthed "I'm gonna cum."

She kept working him until he finally blew. He spurted all over her hand. He felt so at peace with her. She pulled her hand out which was covered with his cum. He continued playing with her nipples.

"Oh Jake, this was meant to be; me and you forever." He moved his hand to her pants. She intercepted his hand and said. "Only two dates and already trying to have sex with me. Tempting as that is, you must wait. I want our first time to be special."

"I know Jess; I just wanted to return the favor." Smiling at her.

"Oh Jake, you already did by playing with my nipples." They looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

Suddenly they heard the click of a door upstairs. It was one of their parents. They heard footsteps approach the stairs and someone was coming down. They hid themselves under the blanket they had and looked at the TV. It was Jim.

"Hey guys, don't you think it's time to go to bed? It's 12:30." He said, seeing them watching the TV.

"Yeah, dad we were just finishing watching this movie. It goes off at 1am" Jake stated looking at their father.

"Ok, just be quiet going to bed. I gotta work tomorrow." Going to the kitchen and getting a drink of water. He went back upstairs and closed the door.

"That was close!" Jessica said. They finished watching the movie and turned the TV off and went upstairs and shared a kiss with one another before going to their separate beds.

___________

"Jessica, you need to get up." Called Anne. Jessica felt like sleeping in considering she didn't have school today. It was 9am, and her Grandmother Susan O'Hare would be there sometime later this morning. "Get up; I need to wash those sheets."

"Ok mom, I'm up."

Jessica lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She came back and stripped her sheets and put them in the basket and brought them down to the washer. Jake was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of frosted oats. She got a bowl from the cabinet and joined him.

"Morning Jake." She looked at him.

Their mother was washing some dishes while they ate. They sat in silence knowing they wanted to talk with each other but their topic of conversation would be limited.

As Jake was getting up the door bell rang. Jake went to open the door. It was his Grandmother.

"Hey Grandma, welcome to Roswell." Jake commented and she came inside. Anne and Jessica came into the living room from the kitchen and both gave her a hug before they all sat down.

"It's good to see you all again. I'm sorry I've been away for the last few years. I just have been distant after Larry died. I'm sorry to all of you for ignoring you. I just had to go and do my own thing for awhile."

"Mom, don't worry about that. You're here now and that is what counts."

They all talked for awhile. Jake finally feeling like there was too much estrogen in the room; decided to go get Susan's Bags and bring them inside. He took her bags upstairs and then went into his room. He heard someone coming up the stairs.

Jessica popped her head in. "I'll be back in a minute." A few minutes later she came in with a pile of her clothes; a few shirts, and pants, some PJ's, socks, bras and panties.

"Moving in?"

"Yep, figured I should go ahead and move my clothes over so I didn't have to bug grandma in the mornings or at night."

"Smart thinking!"

She turned and looked at Jake then moved over to sit on the bed. She put her hand on his thigh and moved it to his cock. She caressed it through his pants that he was wearing. She leaned in and kissed him. She pulled back on his pants and was about to release his ever growing cock when they both heard footsteps on the stairs. Jake moaned knowing he was about to get another treat from Jess but had to be interrupted.

"Later." Jessica said leaving Jake wanting and thinking about what was to come.

_______

Their father came home that evening and they ate a nice little Italian meal. They all sat in the living room sharing stories from the past, remembering good times. They sat and watched a little TV. Grandma went to bed at about 10pm stating she was very tired after her drive down earlier in the morning. Anne and Jim decided to turn in to. Jake and Jessica told them all good night and they would go to bed in just a bit. Jessica and Jake sat watching TV not doing anything as they might not hear someone open a door. The clock hit 10:45 and Jessica turned the TV off.

"Come on, let's go get in bed." Jessica said.

"But I'm not sleepy!"

"Who said we were going to sleep."

He jumped up, and wanted to practically run up the stairs and jump in bed at hearing her say that.

They made it to Jake's room. Jessica went to the dresser and stayed turned away from the bed as Jake was on it. She slowly lifted her shirt over her arms and stood there. She then pulled her pants down and sweeping them across the floor in a kick. She got her PJ Bottoms and put them on. She then turned around and undid her bra in front of Jake. He had a well noticed tent in his pants as his cock was straining against the material holding it in. She grabbed a shirt from the dresser and approached the bed.

"No talking ok, just let me lead you." Jessica whispered to Jake.

She lay next to him topless facing him. They kissed, sharing their mouths with each other, not letting go. Jake reached over and was caressing both of her breasts. She was a 30C but Jake wouldn't have cared if she was only a 30A. She was Jessica. They were nice and soft. She reached down to his pants and pushed his gym shorts and underwear down, releasing his six inch cock for her to see. They had seen each other growing up and weren't afraid to be seen; but this was the first time she had seen him since becoming lovers and he was very hard for her. She stroked him a few times. She pulled back from him.

"Jake, good things come to those who wait."

She started lowering herself to his abdomen and giving little kisses as she went. She was then right in front of his long cock. She slowly lowered her mouth to it and took him in. Adjusting to him, she started slowly bobbing up and down on him.

His heart was beating fast watching his sister, now lover, go down on him. This was the most that they had ever done. Just the other day she jerked him off and he was pinching her nipples. A few minutes passed as he was finally getting close, still trying to figure out how five minutes had passed and he had not blown his top.

"Jess!" Was all he said.

She went a little faster and then, he spurted out cum into her mouth with a grand total of 8 times. She just gave the only and best blowjob he could ever imagine. She swallowed a good bit of his thick and white juicy cum. Some of it was slowly working its way down his slowly shrinking cock. She looked up to him and raised a finger.

She got up, put her shirt on and walked to the door. She came back a few minutes later. She closed the door and got in bed. She went to his ear.

"I had to wash my mouth out."

He responded, "I wouldn't have cared if it was all still in there." They embraced one another and kissed some more.

"We need to go to sleep." Jessica said.

She turned over onto her right side and allowed Jake to spoon up behind her. Jake had pulled his boxers back on and removed his shirt. He reached for her side and pushed his arm over waist. They lay like that until they both drifted off to sleep.

______

Jessica woke up looking at the alarm clock. It was 7am and she could hear noises down in the kitchen. Most likely her mother and father were up and about, making preparations for the Thanksgiving Day Dinner.

She felt Jake pressed into her and he was still asleep. She also felt his very early morning wood. Her panties were wet too, guessing she had a very nice dream. She reached down to between her legs and found her clit. She slowly started playing with herself going in a circular motion. She didn't want to wake Jake. She was becoming more and more aroused.

"Hey, you can't play with yourself. Not unless I'm involved." She felt his hand reach down and work its way on top of hers.

"Morning Mr. Woody. Coming to play?"

"You know it."

She rolled over onto her back and allowed him to come to rest on her left side. He was now taking the lead and was circling her clit and was reaching down to touch her pussy lips every couple of circles. They started kissing. He was making her on fire and start to purr at his touches.

"Oh Jake, Oh God keep going baby, don't stop." Speaking as softly as she can. She was there; suddenly her orgasm broke free, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body.

She was coming down from her ecstasy high when she said "I don't think I'll be able to resist jumping you tonight."

They lay there in the bed for a few minutes before Jessica got up. She knew that they both need a shower. She could smell him all over her and vice-versa.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

She got up and could see she had wet spots on her PJ's. She opened the door to make sure it was clear, and then proceeded into the bathroom.

In the shower, tears came running from her eyes. These were tears of joy knowing that she and Jake were supposed to be together. She didn't care how any of the others felt. She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her and went back into Jake's room. He was up and ready to go get in the shower too.

"I hope you left me some hot water."

_____

She got dressed and went down stairs. There were some cinnamon rolls on the table. Anne had made them. Her father was outside getting the deep fryer ready to fry the big turkey.

"Morning mom."

"Morning darling, sleep well?"

"Yeah, he didn't drool on me. That's a plus." Jessica smiled at her mother.

"You are always a comedian." Anne just grinned at her daughter.

Grandma got up at around 9am and joined Jake and Jessica in the living room watching TV for a little bit. The Wilsons were coming over at about 2pm. Jessica went into the kitchen to help her mom with some of the cooking. Anne figured it was important to teach Jessica how to cook the fancy meal so that one day she could pass it on to her children as well.

"So, Jake got any girlfriends at the moment." Grandma Susan asked Jake in the living room. Anne and Jessica could not hear them talking.

"Not right now grandma. I've just been minding my own business."

"Well, what about Amy? I know she is Jessica's best friend and all but you should at least try it." Looking at Jake.

"Grandma, me and Amy did go out at the beginning of the school year and dated for about a month and a half until Jess had the wreck. We didn't realize that by us going out, we made Jess feel like she was excluded from me and Amy. We agreed that we should just be friends and that it was a good experience for the both of us." Jake looking at his grandmother squarely.

"Alright Jake, I was just asking. I see so much of Jim in you." Smiling at Jake.

______

Amy, Jill and Mike showed up just a few minutes before 2pm. They got settled in and were at the table ready to eat at 3:30pm. Each year, the Edwards would all say a little thanks about something out loud before eating.

Susan started it this year. "I would like to say thanks for the wonderful family that I helped raised and I am thankful to be with them minus my son Jack this year."

Anne started "I am thankful for the wonderful husband, friends, my adopted niece Amy and my beautiful children Jake and Jessica who have brought so much joy into my life."

Jim "I am thankful for the family that I have been blessed with. I learned a lot being an orphan growing up. I always longed for a family. I have made many friends on my journey and thankful for being here today."

Jill went next "I am thankful for my husband Mike, and my beautiful angel Amy. I had a hard road getting here but I learned a lot walking it. Thank you."

Jill grew up a hard life, being sexually and physically abused by her father as a child and having drug issues throughout her teenage years. She often ran away from home and finally told the truth why she turned to drugs. She didn't straighten out until overdosing on prescription meds and alcohol. She got clean and made something of herself. She works as an accounting manager at a local bank and in her spare time helps 'at risk youth' to help prevent someone from following her path down a very dark road.

Mike was holding her hand as she finished. "I am thankful for finding Jill and the wonderful life I have lived. I am thankful for my daughter Amy who is always a listener and a friend to anyone she can talk too. She keeps me sane in all honesty. I am grateful to have good friends and to be with them today."

Amy followed, "I'm thankful to be here with everyone in this room. You all have been nice to me and allow me to listen and help you if I can. I may not be a doctor, but I can see myself becoming one. I love each and every one of you. This is my family, Thank you."

It came around to being Jakes turn.

"I am grateful for the family I have and the friends I have made. Most of all, I am thankful for my sisters. Even if one of them is not blood, she has been a sister to me, a friend and at one point a girlfriend. I am forever grateful for her being in my life as she and Jess have helped me become who I am."

Jessica looked at Jake. 'Fuck it!' she thought.

"I am thankful for the family I have, a mother who's open and willing to listen to me talk and advise me as to what she would do. I thankful for my father who has provided so much to me who didn't have the things I have had growing up. My grandmother who is here with us now. My uncle who has been a person to look up to. I'm thankful for the best friend one could of ever dream of having and her parents who are like an extension of mine own. But most of all, I am thankful for my twin brother Jake who has been with me since before we even saw sunlight. He has been my other half. He makes me smile and can instantly cheer me up. But most of all" Beginning to have tears just a little. "I'm just thankful that I'm here today with all of you. That fateful day could have gone very differently and me not be here now. You all, are what I'm thankful for."

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers