Jake & Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Winter, School & Decisions.
6.1k words
4.67
21.7k
33

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
207 Followers

This is a continuation of Jake and Jessica. I would like to thank Todger65 for his editing and proof-reading.

Chapter 3: Winter, School & Decisions.

"It's cold out here!" Jessica said to Jake and Amy, making their way to their cars in the parking lot of high school.

The first cold snap made its way to Georgia. It was December 9th, and very cloudy and cold. They each got in their own vehicles. Before going outside they agreed to go to E house. They decided long ago to just say E or W for which ever house they wanted to go to. They let their vehicles warm up for a minute or two and left heading towards Jake and Jessica's home.

They arrived and got comfortable. Jake went and changed into some sweat pants. Jessica and Amy got comfortable, Jessica doing the same.

"Ugh, I'm so sick of all this homework."

Amy was referring to the massive amount of homework they received from all of their classes. The three of them usually teamed up on the studying and homework of the 4 classes that they shared. World history, Calculus, AP English 3, and Chemistry.

"So Amy, given any thought as to where you are applying to go to College?" Asked Jessica.

"Yeah, after what you said to me one day I'm in the process of applying to Emory University for their Clinical Psychology program. I think I would make a great counselor." Amy said, looking up at Jake and Jessica.

"They have good programs. If we both get into Emory, we will literally be down the road from Jake. I've decided to go ahead and apply for the Medical Doctor's Program. I want to be a Pediatric Doctor. I also will dual with the Genetic Counseling Training Program." Jessica stated.

Jake had already been accepted to Georgia Tech. He was going to Georgia Tech for a master's degree. His primary was Master's of Science in Physics, and was also going for a Bachelor's in Earth & Atmospheric Sciences.

They were all very talented in regards to math and science. They all aced their Biology and Environmental Science classes they had last year. All three of them were in the top 5 of their High School Class. Jessica was ranked number one last year. Jake was 3rd and Amy 4th. 2nd place was Melissa Jenkins. She was very competitive and wanted to be on top. She wanted to be Valedictorian. Jessica didn't care if she was number one.

They finished studying and Jessica, with the help of Amy started supper. Amy was going to join them tonight as her parents were going out to eat. They made a nice chicken dinner with pasta noodles, macaroni and cheese and some garlic bread.

Anne got home at 5, staying at the school to grade papers. Jim got to the house at 5:45 not in a happy mood. There was a shooting earlier in the day that had upset him. He didn't feel like talking about it. Jim tried to not bring his work home. He had seen other cops drown themselves in booze and push away their families as a way of coping with the job.

Dinner was a quiet affair, everyone eating and cleaning their plates. Jake gave Jessica and Amy praise for their cooking.

__________

"So, I've decided to apply for Medical School at Emory." Jessica said, sitting at in the living room on Thursday night talking with her mom and dad. "I know it's not what you or dad expected, but I feel I would be a good doctor. I would like to become a pediatric doctor and work with children."

Anne and Jim just looked at her. "Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Jim asked her. Jim himself went to Emory for his Law degree.

"Yes, I know there are other schools with as good medical programs but it's close to home, to you and mom, and I will be close to Jake. Amy is applying for their psychology program. If we both get in, we could share a room on campus."

"Well, that sounds like a plan. Have you told Jake?" Anne asked.

"Yes, I discussed it with him."

"Alright. Oh, I almost forgot Jessica! Me and your father have decided to go down to Callaway Garden's this Friday, stay Saturday and come back on Sunday."

Jessica looked at her mother. They hadn't had any alone time since before the summer. "Ok, I'll tell Jake. We will be alright by ourselves."

__________

Jessica sat with Amy at the Roswell Strip Mall enjoying some nice hot chocolate. They were there doing some more Christmas shopping.

"So, this weekend my parents are heading down to Callaway Gardens for the weekend."

Amy looked at her. "So you and Jake will be alone for 2 days. Have you two done any more?"

"Yeah we will be, and no we have not had the opportunity to do anything else." Jessica just smiled at Amy.

Amy wished she had the relationship Jessica had with Jake, still liking him.

"The Christmas dance is next weekend, anyone asked you to it yet?" Jessica asked Amy.

"No, no one has asked me to go with them. I'm beginning to think I'm radioactive or something. No guy ever hits on me or even talks to me."

Jessica looked at her, "You know I've never had anyone hit on me either. The only common denominator is Jake. Maybe other guys are afraid of him. He sort of does protect us, always walking with us."

"I never thought of it that way. There is that Jonathan Willis, he looks at me. I just think he is afraid that Jake will kick his ass."

Jessica just looked at her. "Maybe you should just put yourself close to him for a chance that he will."

They finished shopping and buying items for various family members. The two families decided that they would open all the gifts with each other at the Wilson home followed by a nice Christmas dinner.

___________

Anne and Jim were packed and ready to go. "You two behave while we are gone. If you need anything or having any trouble and can't reach us just call Jill and Mike." Anne said to Jake and Jessica giving them both hugs.

"Ok mom, you two have fun and don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves and each other." Jessica giving her the truth, and a hidden meaning to the words 'each other'.

They left out of the driveway and disappeared into the falling night.

___________

"Jake, come to bed." Jessica said, turning the TV off in the living room.

This was the first night that they could spend together with each other since Thanksgiving weekend when Jessica had to give up her bed to her grandmother. They were going to sleep in the same bed tonight and tomorrow. Jake followed her upstairs, stopped at the bathroom and washed his teeth and used the bathroom real quick. He entered her room as she was on the bed and already in a T-shirt and had a pair of panties on. He got in the bed, removing his pants and shirt.

"Jake, I started my period. You won't be getting to have any fun tonight or tomorrow. Just hold me, please."

Jake did as she asked and cuddled up next to her.

"You know, I've loved you for a long time. Just didn't admit it to myself. I have always taken care of you whether I helped you swim, or stopped someone from being mean to you. I will be happy if you go to Emory. You'll be close enough for me to still protect you and care for you."

Jessica just rubbed his hand which was on her left arm. "I know Jake, I love your protection. You have always made me feel loved and protected except when you turned away from me that day when I made it clear I loved you."

Jake felt the hurt in Jessica's voice prompting him to respond.

"I'm sorry I hurt you and the time that occurred after that. I do promise this, I will never ever intentionally hurt you in any way just so I don't have to face a fact of our lives." He paused before continuing, "It hurts me to see you in any kind of pain. To know that I caused a lot of it for those 2 months; well let's just say that I wanted to kick myself in the ass for it. That wreck made me face the reality that losing you would mean losing a part of myself."

He couldn't see but Jessica was crying. He may not intentionally hurt her, but their relationship was bound to hurt them and others.

"I know Jake, I just hope the world we want, we can get." She paused. "Let's get some sleep, Amy is coming over tomorrow."

___________

Jim and Anne pulled into the Callaway Gardens resort. They had already made reservations for a log cabin. They checked in and made their way to the log cabin. It was a beautiful place with trees lush and full of color. Anne put her arms around her Jim.

"Come on, me and you alone here and I'm ready."

"Are you sure you want another kid now, it's been 18 years!"

Anne replied, "Yes, I've always wanted another child. We are good parents and we have already raised two of the best children in the world."

She kissed Jim hard, seducing him to the bed in the cabin. She pushed him down into the bed and started stripping him one piece of clothing at a time. He was enjoying the stripping and the loving she was giving him, as it was just the kind of stress reliever he needed.

She slowly pulled her dress off for him, revealing her very smooth body. She may be 38 Years old, but damn she was smoking hot with her dark brown hair which went down to her neck. She spun around to show her plump 36C breast with the most beautiful nipples he had ever seen. Her body was a little toned, as she walked around the very safe neighborhood during the evenings most nights. She lay on the bed and he scooted over to her, enjoying her as he has always enjoyed her for the last 19 years.

"You're beautiful as always Anne. I love you with all my heart."

They passionately made love, him pushing her to the brink with his 8 inches of pure hardness. He made sure every drop of his seed made it to her very willing womb.

"Oh fuck Jim, Harder, Harder, make me a mother again."

They continued this throughout the night, and even some the next afternoon. It was an all you can fuck and pump weekend. They made it their sole mission to get Anne pregnant. They left the resort on Sunday heading back home with Jim's stress completely removed and his cock worn out. Anne felt exhausted and tired but full of little Jim's floating in her.

They arrived back home to find Jessica, Amy and Jake playing Sorry! Both Jim and Anne found it funny as the night they ended up getting pregnant with Jake and Jessica, they were playing the board game Sorry! They both smiled at one another knowing that perhaps events repeat themselves as they only hoped.

__________

Amy did as Jessica suggested and put herself in the position for Jonathan Willis to ask her out, and he did just that. Jake and Jessica both got ready to go to the Christmas dance, with Jake wearing a nice Tuxedo and Jessica wearing a nice blue dress. It was light blue that shined no matter if it was just a little light or a lot of light hitting it. She walked down the stairs to the presence of her mother and father.

"Sweetie, you look just like your mother did all those years ago." Said Jim.

He meant every word of it. Jessica had turned out to be an exact replica of her mother.

"Thanks dad, where is Jake? I could have sworn he had come down here."

Just then, the door bell rang. Jim went to the door and opened it. It was Jake who was at the door. He was in a white tuxedo, he looked just as good as Jessica. He had gotten all the traits of Jim just as Jessica had gotten her mothers.

"Miss Jessica, I believe I'm your escort to the Christmas dance tonight. If you would accompany me, we will be on our way."

She approached him and he reached for her hand, kissing it.

"Let me take a picture guys."

Anne briskly did that; grabbing her camera she snapped a picture which showed Jessica doting on Jake.

"Have a good time and drive safely." Anne and Jim teamed up to say at the same time.

_____________

Jake and Jessica met up with Amy and Jonathan at the dance. It was a nice scene, with a winter wonderland feel to it. It was actually a pretty warm week weather wise. Amy and Jonathan went to the dance floor and danced most of the night away. Jake and Jessica danced for a few songs. A girl in their Chemistry class, Stacy Owens, approached Jake and asked if he would like to dance. Jake looked to Jessica who nodded that it would be ok.

Jake thought to himself 'Boy, I'm wondering what she will do to me this time?' referring to her biting his lip for dancing with Amy at the Police Gala. He danced with Stacy for 3 songs before parting with her. He told her he enjoyed the dancing. She planted a nice kiss on his cheek. Other than Jessica and Amy, he has never kissed had a kiss bestowed upon him other than his mother and grandmother.

He approached Jessica who had seen that and had a little redness in her face. Jake went to her and held her hand, and pulled her to the dance floor. Amy and Jonathan were on it too. The next song was 'Lifehouse - You and Me', which they slow danced to holding one another. The next song was a little faster but they continued to slow dance to it which was 'The Calling - Wherever You Will Go'. It was fitting for them, as they would follow one another through hell and high water just to be together.

"I'll always go wherever you go Jessica, no matter what."

She was shedding a few tears to that. Amy saw them and couldn't help but feel for them. The perfect couple being held back by one thing, being family. Amy herself was tearing up seeing that. Jonathan noticed that and held her close. She realized that Jonathan saw her crying and thanked him for coming with her. The dance ended with a song everyone was happy to end on. 'Times Like These' by the Foo Fighters.

Amy left with Jonathan after saying goodnight to Jake and Jessica. They left the school gym and headed for home. It was a slow drive as Jake wanted to spend all the time he could with Jessica. They pulled into the drive way, and sat for a second. Jake pulled Jessica's hand and kissed her on the top of it. That was his way of telling her that he loves her.

Jessica received a Text from Amy 'Made it home safe'.

Their father opened the door and was dressed. They got out of the car as he approached them.

"I hope you two had a good night; I have to go to a scene, you guys have a good night. I hope to be home later."

They went inside and saw the news which had a mass shooting at a concert in downtown Atlanta. All totaled, 10 people were killed and 16 others wounded. It was another mass shooting which were happening more and more often in the country. They went to bed and both said a silent prayer for those people who died and their families.

___________

Christmas morning, Jake and Jessica both got up at 7am to the smell of a nice breakfast being cooked by their father. Both got dressed and came down saying Merry Christmas to each other and their parents.

They had agreed to open presents with the Wilsons at Thanksgiving Dinner. They ate the lovely breakfast and took their showers. Jake and Jessica told their parents they would meet up with them over there. Anne and Jim left in their Volkswagen Jetta.

Jake went to Jessica's room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"

He opened the door just as she put her sweater on. "I wanted you to open this gift here!" He presented her a box and got down on his right knee opening it as he said "Jessica Susanne Edwards, will you marry me!?"

The box was displaying a silver ring with a beautiful heart shaped diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds on the upper part of the ring near the heart shaped diamond. It was so beautiful; she couldn't believe that Jake was proposing to her on Christmas Morning. She has tears forming in her eyes. Unable to speak, she simply nodded her head to affirm a yes. He pulled the ring out and slipped it on her left ring finger.

"I know you can't wear it around anyone but Amy; but know that sooner or later we will be telling mom and dad and a few others about our love and commitment to each other. I love you with every fiber of my being. I would be honored to have you as my wife. Wherever you go, I will be right behind you."

He stood up and kissed her for the longest kiss in history. They settled down from their big moment and then proceeded to join the others at the Wilson home.

________

After arriving and settling in they began opening presents. Jake opened a package containing several shirts and some other things he found nice. Another contained a picture of him and Jessica dancing at the Christmas dance. Jessica's gift to Jake was a Citizen Eco-Drive NightHawk watch. It was beautiful and he loved it. Jessica got Amy a Kindle Tablet loaded with various titles that Amy wanted to read.

Amy and Jessica both opened their gifts from Jake, and they both pulled a necklace out. They were both showing tears in the eyes seeing the beauty of the necklaces. Both of them thanked Jake and also gave him a hug. Amy gave him a kiss on the Cheek. Amy and Jessica opened other presents.

The parents agreed to all open their gifts at the same time opening various things. Jim and Anne opened a card which had a reservation for a resort in Myrtle Beach with a 5 day stay.

"You guys, you shouldn't have done this." Anne stated.

"You two deserve a week without any worries. Jim, we took the liberty of securing the time off to you. You two are going!" Jill said and Jim and Anne thanked them.

They all hung out and ate a nice Christmas dinner. Before leaving, Amy and Jessica were outside by themselves and talking when Jessica pulled the ring out and put it on her finger showing it to Amy.

"He asked me to marry him." Amy hugged her and wiped away tears after.

"He's all yours Jess and I'm happy for you both."

Jake and Jessica left and went home with their parents' right behind.

_________

Their parents left on the 30th for the resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Jill had promised to keep an eye on Jake and Jessica and to not worry.

"Jake, I want you." Jessica stated to Jake.

"Are you sure?"

"I would not say it unless I was."

They ate their dinner that Jessica had made. They went to the couch and sat down. Each was relaxing when Jake moved over to her and was looking into her eyes. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I promise to love you and cherish you until the end of time." He moved in and kissed her, opening their mouths and exploring each other. She pulled him closer and onto her.

He picked her up and took her up the stairs and made a right into her room. He gently lowered her onto her bed. She moved over and he sat down moving to kiss her. He moved next to her and proceeded to kiss her ears. He slowly touched her body, sending waves of silent slow love to her through his hands. He worked his way down her neck and to her shoulders. She pushed up and pulled her shirt off, revealing her bra clad breasts which were perky and firm. She undid her bra to reveal her nipples which were pointy, showing her arousal. He snaked down to her chest, slowly sucking her left nipple, teasing it before moving over to her right.

She pulled at his shirt, pushing it up his body and over his head. She threw the shirt across the room and into the hallway. He stood up; Jess went for the button of his pants. She unbuttoned them and pulled on the zipper. He pushed them down his ankles then pulled at the front of his boxers, and slowly pulled them down to his knees. He bent and pushed them down, stepping out of them and his pants. He was fully naked in front of her. His cock stood ready to play.

She moved back onto the bed and undid the button and unzipped her pants. She slowly pushed them down, flaying her legs while she did it. She took them all the way off. She lay there in red panties.

Jake rejoined her on the bed, scooting next to her. They began kissing more, sharing and feeling one another without regard as to being caught or fear of going too far. He slowly moved his hand into her panties and sought out her clit. She responded by grabbing his cock and slowly moving up and down on him.

"You are so hard for me, make me yours Jake. Love me like no other."

lover1988
lover1988
207 Followers
12