Jake & Jessica Ch. 04

Story Info
Revealing and Relief.
6.9k words
4.62
20.5k
30

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

This is Chapter 4 of Jake and Jessica. It contains Incest between brother and sister. Voting and Feedback is welcomed. Special thinks to Todger65 for his editing and reviewing.

****************

Chapter 4: Revealing and Relief.

Anne just asked the 100 Million dollar question. Jessica at hearing it all put together started crying. It was happening! Her mother had figured it out as she had slowly been putting the pieces of this hidden puzzle together and now had asked to solve it like a Wheel of Fortune episode. Jessica, after wiping her face looked to her mother.

"The question you just asked is one that I have been so close to telling for almost over a month now. Yes, we are more than brother and sister. I told Jake that the reason I kissed him in private on our birthday, was because I was in love with him. I know that it is wrong for me to feel that way about him according to moral values of churches and laws. I told him that the day I told you we had a fight and I was being silly. That is what drove a wedge between us because he rejected those feelings and left that day. It drove us apart more than you know. Amy asked if she could date Jake, I told her yes hoping it would resolve my feelings; only it didn't; they just increased. The day of the wreck Jake realized he couldn't live without me and admitted he had those feelings for me while in the hospital. That was the first time we kissed like lovers."

Taking a deep breath before continuing, "Amy saw that and told Jake the next day. She has been our best friend for so long that when she saw it, it was obvious to her that we were in love. They broke up agreeing that they were still friends and had a good time with one another. Me and Jake began a secretive relationship that only Amy has known about. We went out on a date prior to going to the dance on Halloween. The night of the Police Gala was the first night we slept in a bed together since becoming a couple as you saw. The weekend you went to Callaway, is when we shared a bed without fear of being caught. On Christmas morning after you guys left, he proposed to me and gave me this." She pulled out her silver ring which was coated with the diamonds. Anne just looked at it and was crying.

"When you and dad left for Myrtle Beach, we consummated our love for one another by having sex for the first time. We are together mom." Anne sat, listening to her daughter tell her story.

"You can say to me that it is wrong and that we must stop if you wish. Just know that we have promised that no matter what, short of one of us being dead, we will always be together." Anne sat there looking at Jessica as she stated her and Jakes secret lives for the past 7 months. She just sat there looking at her. "Please say something mom!"

Anne snapped out of it.

"Jessica, I don't know what to say. I guess I just hoped it was a phase you two were going through. Now I know you two have been doing something behind my back."

Jessica responded. "We wanted to tell you but were waiting until the perfect time, and to make sure that this is what we wanted. A life together as man and woman. If you want me and Jake to leave, we will once school has finished. We knew that if you and dad reacted badly that we would possibly lose our family. I'm sorry mom but that is the way we feel for one another."

It was getting late as they had been sitting there talking and telling their stories, that they decided it would be safer to get a ride home. "Call your brother and have him come and pick us up. We will go talk somewhere."

______________

Jessica called Jake and had him come pick them up. Jake saw tears in both their eyes. Something had happened. They went to the Roswell Strip Mall and found a bench to sit and talk.

"Jake, Jessica and I had a talk on a matter that will concern the family. It brought us to another topic which involves you and Jessica." Jessica was looking at Jake and nodded her head. Jake knew that his mother knew. "She told me the story of how something innocent turned into a loving relationship. Is it true? Have you and Jessica been having a secret relationship; in which you have been dating and going to the dances and the Police Gala as a couple? Is it true that you proposed to her on Christmas Morning and that while we were gone to Myrtle Beach that you two had sex with each other?"

She just wanted an answer. Jake looked at Jessica, realizing that she had told their mother everything about them.

"Yes, we have done every one of those things you just said. It has been hard not showing my affection for Jess. I love Jess with all my heart and would be with her no matter what even if it meant being shunned and outcast by the world and our family. I have asked Jessica to be my wife for the rest of our lives. I'm sorry if this hurts you mom but what has been done cannot be undone whether you want it to be or not." Jake made his position very clear for Anne.

Anne had a lot more to consider now. She had a baby on the way and two incestuous children on her hands. She had to figure out a way to tell Jim. They didn't have any secrets between them and that has always been a force that has kept their marriage strong.

"I will have to figure out a way to tell your father. We have to make a decision on how to handle this together. I would like it if we had a sit down just between us and told him. This was a shock to me and I was even putting the pieces together. Please don't tell Amy this, and kids; contrary to what you may think your father as well as me are very understanding people. You will not lose us." They went home and all slept knowing that things are about to get tough.

_____________

Anne had a hard time sleeping that night which greatly affected her performance at teaching her classes the next day. She was looking forward to getting one family secret off her chest as the other secret of Jake and Jessica was a hell of a lot bigger than the baby in her oven. She and Jim met at home and then went over to the Wilson home. Jake and Jessica were already there having a good time watching TV and talking. Mike was cooking the steaks while Jill and Amy were finishing the salad and were setting the table. Jill put wine in the glasses of 7 wine glasses. It was ok for the kids to have a glass of wine. Mike came in and put the steaks on plates and put them on the table. They started to eat carrying on a little bit of conversation. Jill had got up and was refilling Mike, Jim's and her own wine glass.

"Anne are you ok, you have not drunk any of the wine." Jill had played right into her game.

"Well, I just can't have any right now." Anne said.

"Why, are you pregnant?" Jill said sipping her glass of wine.

"Why yes I am Jill" Jill spewed her drink towards the kitchen as Jake was coughing up a piece of meat. Amy had that WTF look on her face. Mike was just about to put a fork full of salad into his mouth. Everyone looked to Anne as she had a grin on her face.

"Are you kidding me Anne!" Jill said.

"I'm pregnant, 10 weeks tomorrow. Jill got up and came around to hug Anne. Mike offered his congratulations to both Anne and Jim. Amy had some tears in her eyes. Jake was stunned and might be seeing stars when Jessica grabbed his hand under the table. Anne pulled out the picture of her sonogram and passed it around.

"I always wanted another child and we debated having another and choose to go ahead. We are happy to be having another. I know it is late in the game to raise another child, but we would love to have another child." She kissed Jim showing their love and happiness.

Jim asked a question. "Jill and Mike, we would be honored if you would accept the positions of Godmother and Godfather." Mike and Jill just looked at each other.

"Anne and Jim, we would be glad to accept those roles." Mike said.

Jake was still in a daze. "Jake, are you alright?" Amy asked.

"He's in shock" Jill said. Jessica slapped him and he snapped out of it.

"Sorry, but you had to snap out of it." She hugged Jake who was recovering from the hard slap.

"Anne, when are you due?" Asked Amy.

"My date is set for September 3rd, 2016. We won't know what were having until next month. I'm not picky so, we will just have to see."

They finished the meal with the kids splitting the glass of wine Anne couldn't drink. They said their goodbyes and went home. Anne and Jim were getting in bed when Anne decided to prepare Jim for what was to come.

"Jim, the kids are going to tell us something tomorrow. Jessica told me they want to sit down with us and tell us something important." She kissed him hoping that he might prepare himself for something unexpected.

________________

They all woke up and chilled around the house. At around 1pm, Amy came over and was sitting in the room. Jake and Jessica came in and sat. Before coming in, Jessica got Jake to agree to let her do the most talking. She always had a way with words and could be the most diplomatic of them.

"Mom and Dad, we wanted to talk to you. Amy is here because she has been a friend to us in this hard time. Me and Jake have been hiding something from you for 7 months. We have been having an intimate relationship with each other since September." The room was so quiet you could hear the hum of the cable box. "I kissed Jake like one would kiss a lover on our birthday back in August. He confronted me about it the following week and I told him I was in love with him. He rejected my feelings for him and hurt me. That is why we had that long period of avoidance between us and my withdrawal from the family. Amy asked me if she date could Jake. I told her yes hoping it would ease my pain but it instead increased it. The day the wreck happened, Jake realized his feelings for me and expressed them to me in the hospital. That expression was seen by Amy. She told Jake that she saw and told him that me and him need to figure it out. Amy and Jake broke up and Jake and me repaired our hurt feelings and strengthened our bonds. We didn't go out on a date until Halloween dance. We ate before the dance. It was agreed that we should do it again. You guys then asked us to go to the Police Gala. We treated that as a second date. That night, we slept in my bed for the first time as something more than brother and sister."

She paused taking a breath. "When you two left for Callaway Gardens we spent that weekend in bed with one another. Our 3rd date was the Christmas dance. Christmas Morning, Jake did something I could only hope for. He asked me a question and presented me with this."

She uncovered her hand to reveal her engagement ring as shiny and beautiful as the first time she saw it. Her father looked like he was in shock.

"I said yes. If we could get married and be together on a piece of paper, I would have done so. We finally crossed that last barrier and made love while you guys were at Myrtle Beach. It was the most excitement and best feeling I have ever had. Jake and myself are madly in love with each other and have made promises to be together until death do us part. Jake doesn't see me as his sister, nor do I see him as my brother. We see ourselves as man and woman. I hope you can accept us as a couple. We love you both and could not hide this truth from you any longer. With the addition of a new family member, we had to tell this story so that we could all make decisions as a family."

Jessica ended, hoping for the best now that they had come clean to both parents. Their mother sat and listened to the story she had heard only 2 days ago. Jim was still processing what Jessica just laid upon him. He took a few minutes before responding.

"Kids, your mother and I need some time to talk about this. I understand that hiding this from us has been a burden on both of you and Amy. If you would give us some privacy, we will talk amongst ourselves."

Jake and Jessica nodded and left the house with Amy. They went to the park and told Amy that Anne had figured it out Thursday night.

"I'm amazed how your parents took it. They truly are understanding. If they accept it, your next step will be telling my parents the truth. But be warned, my mother has dropped a couple of hints to me in the last week believing you two are the closest twins she has ever seen."

________________

"How did this happen Anne?" Jim asked.

"Jim, I honestly don't know. But they are genuinely in love with one another. Neither of them rushes into something so I believe they have been a loving couple as they stated. We really don't have a choice but to accept it. If we reject it that will push them away and I can't do that to them Jim."

Jim looked at Anne, crying at the realization that his two children who he has raised and cared for have committed sin in the eyes of the laws of the land and of every major religious body in the world.

"Anne, I don't want to push them away. They are still our children and free to make their own choices now. I just don't know how they expect to be a couple in this world. We all need to talk and decide as a family. We'll have to tell your mother and brother. I don't believe Jill or Mike know."

_________

'Kids, we would like to talk!' Anne sent to Jessica via text.

'Okay. We will be there in about 10 minutes.'

Jake, Jessica and Amy got in Jake's charger and left the park. They arrived back at the house. They walked in to Jim and Anne sitting down on the love seat. Jessica and Jake sat on the couch while Amy sat in the chair next to it.

"Kids, your father and me are still trying to understand it. We can see it now. All throughout your lives you two have been tied at the hip going and doing everything together with Amy. We love you guys. We would not disown you. You do realize that if word of this got out that you would most likely be shunned by society and possibly thrown in jail. What are your plans for the future and how are you guys going to handle this and tell people. You must realize that your grandmother and uncle will have to know and possibly anyone you make friends with in the future." Anne said to them.

"We have thought about all of that mom. We are willing to risk it all to be with each other. If we must go to jail or prison, we will. If someone tries to split us up, they will fail terribly. We know that not everyone will be as open as you and dad. We are hopeful that Jill and Mike will understand and that hopefully grandma and Uncle Jack will understand. We will go to different colleges and we can date like a couple. Down the road we may have to move to another city or state to settle down as a married couple. It will mostly be a case of 'see where it takes us'." Jessica said.

"I just hope you two can survive the toughness of all this without getting hurt." Anne reached for her left hand which had her engagement ring on. She looked at it, seeing how beautiful it is. "It suits you well." She got up and hugged Jessica whilst crying. Jake got up and hugged his mother as well. Jim got up and joined in the group hug. Amy sat and watched, crying as Jake and Jessica's relationship was being accepted by Anne and Jim.

Anne broke the hug and moved to Amy and hugged her as well. "You are the best friend these two have. We love you Amy. You and your parents are a part of our family." She kissed Amy's forehead.

Anne and Jim called Mike and Jill and asked them to come over. They arrived an hour later asking what was up. "Jill and Mike, Jake and Jessica have some news." They sat down and Jessica told the same story she just told her father.

Jill at the end of it asked. "You two went into this freely and of your own accords, without being forced by the other?" Both Jake and Jessica said yes, they both did this of their own free will. Jill had asked because of her own childhood experiences with sexual and physical abuse by her father. Mike stated that he was surprised. Jill and Mike accepted their relationship. All in all, it was as not as tough as they thought it was going to be. They knew they still had a hard road ahead but for now, the people that needed to know had been told. Grandma and Uncle Jack could wait until they visited.

____________

The rest of the month passed by quickly and Jake and Jessica agreed to some ground rules. Displays of affection were to be private and no sexual activity was take place while Anne and Jim were home. Jessica had agreed with her mother to go and get a checkup with her OBGYN as she was now sexually active.

When March hit, Anne went to her appointment and found out the sex of the baby to come. It was to be a girl. Susan called and said she would like to come down for another visit. It was agreed upon and Jessica moved into Jake's room again. Only this time, Susan was going to surprise all of them by arriving with someone else.

Susan pulled her car into the driveway. She rang the door bell and Jim opened the door. He saw her and his brother-in-law Jack standing with his mother. "Hey Jim, long time no see." Jack said hugging Jim. Anne got up and came to the door. She hugged her mom and brother. They came in and got settled down. Anne was starting to show so they proceeded to go ahead and drop the baby bomb on them.

"Mom, Jack we have some news to tell you." She pulled the picture out from behind the picture on the table and stood up. She walked over to them and flipped it around to show her most recent sonogram. "Were having a baby!" Jack's eyes looked like they got lost in his head and Susan just got up and hugged Anne. "It's going to be a girl. I'm due at the beginning of September." Susan just continued to hug Anne as Jake and Jessica came down the stairs.

They both said hello to their uncle and grandmother and going to them and hugging them. Jack had not seen any of them in over 5 years. He was stationed in Japan for the last 4 years. He joined the Marines right after completing High School. He was a very good Marine and was seen to be officer material. He went to the academy and came out a 1st. Lieutenant with his service. Since then, he has worked his way up to Major and was assigned to the 1st Marine Aircraft Wing and was a MV-22 Osprey Pilot. He also knew how to fly the UH-1Y and was qualified to be an AH-1W Super Cobra pilot. But he always flew the V-22. He was in charge of his wing which consisted of 4 V-22 Osprey's.

"So Jack, how is Japan?" Asked Anne.

"It's been great and I've had my fill. That's sort of why I am here. I put in my papers for retirement. I wanted to come down here see what in the area would have good use of a Marine Helicopter Pilot." He was looking at Jim.

The Atlanta Police Department had an aviation unit that was used for just about everything in the area minus medical transport. "You know Jack; I could check and see what we have open in the aviation unit. Think you could stand to live in Atlanta?"

Anne piped up, "Yeah, you could be close to us." Jack just looked at all of them.

"Well, yeah that would be a nice change. If you wouldn't mind Jim, I'll take you up on that offer." It was settled; Jim would check into the personnel department and see what openings they had for the Aviation department.

They all went out to eat that night; going to Apple Bee's which had a wide selection on the menu. Jack ate the biggest steak he could get. Susan was enjoying the fact that she was with all of her family for the first time in several years. They got back home at 7pm that night. It only made sense to tell Jack and Susan the truth of Jessica and Jake's relationship instead of hiding it any further.

"Mom, Jack we have another secret that we need to tell you about. Jessica." She looked at Jessica.

"Grandma, Uncle Jack." she said looking at them and getting their attention. "I have something to tell you that will be shocking. Me and Jake are more than brother and sister." She showed them her ring. "Me and Jake began a relationship after our 18th birthday that has led us down a road of pure love and affection for one another. I know that according to laws and most religions that what we are doing is considered wrong and sinful but we don't care what the world thinks. We are not trying to go out and tell the world of our union but we are asking for our families blessing for us. If you are unable to accept this, then we are sorry as this will hurt you." Saying all of this while holding Jake's hand.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers
12