Jake & Jessica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, it took some time for me and Jim to accept it. But they truly are in love with each other." Susan and Jack just sat there.

Susan spoke first. "So you two are a couple by the world's standard?" Jessica nodded her head.

"What led up to this?" Jack asked.

"We have been together forever that when she expressed her love for me, it brought out my own feelings which I rejected and ended up hurting Jess. We went through a long period of pain and being distant with one another. Grandma, you asked me if I was seeing anyone back on Thanksgiving. I told you no and that was a lie. I have been with Jessica ever since me and Amy broke up. I'm sorry we lied to you and mom and dad but it was necessary for us to figure out where our relationship was heading." Susan and Jack just sat there trying to figure out how to react.

"Jake and Jessica, you two are my grandchildren and I must accept that you will be doing things I may not agree with but I can accept that you two will be who you want to be." She got up and hugged both of them. "What do you say Jack?" He got up and hugged them as well.

"Congrats you two. I hope the honeymoon was fun." Everyone laughed at his comment.

"Jake, I'm glad Grandma and Uncle Jack accepted us for what we are." Jessica said to Jake as they were in his bed that night.

"Me too Jess." He kissed her and they both drifted off to sleep after that.

______________

Jim did as promised and talked to the personnel department. They currently had two openings for Aviation Pilots. The Aviation department had three MD 500 helicopters and two Bell 206 helicopters as well. The police department also just got 3 Long-Life flight drones with FLIR and Optical cameras to be flown when the helicopters may not be suited for a task such as gang surveillance and traffic purposes. He got an application packet and took it home for Jack to look over and apply if he wished. Jim would be more than willing to write a recommendation for Jack.

The process for hiring took 1 to 2 months depending on the position. Jack was more than qualified as well was already firearm certified. The position requires that pilots be P.O.S.T. certified (Peace officer standards and training). It was a 3 week process that any officer in the state of Georgia must pass to be a police officer. Jim brought the packet home and explained various things that Jack would have to do to be hired some of which Jack could do in his sleep like a PT test and firearms testing.

Dinner that night was talk of the last few months and the future for everyone. Jack decided he would apply for the Police Department's Aviation unit. Jake and Jessica would both be going to colleges locally as Jessica explained to Susan and Jack. Everyone was getting along well.

__________________

Anne continued to go to her appointments. Jake and Jessica along with Amy excelled in their classes for the second half of the school year. Graduation was upon them. It was surreal they would be graduating and ending one chapter of their lives and beginning another. Prom was the last dance they would be going to.

It was April 30th and Anne was starting to show more as the little one inside her was growing so much bigger. Jessica was upstairs in her room getting ready for the prom. She was going to wear a dress she and her mother went and got two weeks ago. It was a beautiful a shade of red looking like a dark red, almost the color of roses. She had her hair and her nails done. She was leaving her room and walked down the steps wearing her engagement ring. It was the first time she was going to wear it in public. She reached the last step and looking at her was the love of her life. Jake Samuel Edwards looked handsome as ever wearing his Tuxedo and waiting for his lover. He approached her and kissed her hand while ever so slightly putting the corsage on her hand.

"You're more beautiful than ever Jess."

"Thank you Jake."

Anne and Jim were standing near the kitchen looking at them as they did the motions. Anne took a picture of them before they left. Jim also snapped a picture of Anne with the twins and then switched spots with Anne. Jessica said she wanted a picture with just her father.

Jake and Jessica left the house in his Charger and went to go get Amy and her date. Don Eugene Evans was a track runner and had asked Amy to the prom three weeks ago. She gladly said yes. Jake and him hung out while the girls dragged them shopping two weeks ago. Don didn't raise any red flags with Jake so he gave Amy the thumbs up. Don had made his way to the Wilson home and waited with her. They picked them up and headed out.

The prom was being held at the Leows Hotel. It was a very nice Hotel near the City. They arrived and went to the ball room. The scene before them was marvelous to them all. Jake and Jessica found a table and reserved spots for Amy and Don who were already on the dance floor.

"This place is nice Jake. Too bad we can't stay the night." Jessica looked at Jake.

"What if I told you dad said we could and the room would be on him." Jessica had that shocked look on her face.

"Oh my god, dad really told you that?" Jake just nodded his head. "But we have to take Don and Amy home." Jake knew she was right.

"Maybe some other time then." Jake and Jessica waited for Don and Amy to join them at the table.

"Did you two have fun out there?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, Amy is a good dancer. I'm trying to figure out where she learned her moves." Don commented.

Jessica couldn't resist. "Well Don, if you must know she learned everything she knows about dancing from me and Jake."

She got up and Jake went with her to the dance floor. They showed Don all the moves they had song after song. They were out on the dance floor for over 30 minutes. Jessica had to go to the bathroom as they left the dance floor. Amy was in the same boat and went with her. Jake rejoined Don at the table and grabs a glass of water. "You like them moves Don?" Jake stated.

"Yeah, listen. I know about you and Jessica." Jake just sat there trying to figure out how to play this. "Jake, you and her looked like a real couple out there. The ring and how you were touching her gave it away. Don't worry! Your secret is safe with me." He finished just as the girls returned to the table.

"Jake are you ok?" Asked Jessica.

"Yeah Jess, me and Don were just talking."

They all sat their listening to each other talk. Don told a lot about himself and his plans for the future. His plans were to go to Clemson for Accounting and Marketing. He and His parents along with younger sister moved two years ago from Anderson, South Carolina to Roswell, Georgia, as his mother got a promotion to VP of operations for her company.

They all decided they were ready for some more dancing and returned to the dance floor. A good 4 songs played before it went to soft love songs. While dancing to them, Jake told Jessica what Don said.

"Jess, Don said we were a good couple while you two were gone. I guess we were pretty obvious out here dancing and grinding on each other." He said while holding her hips and slowly moving about.

"Jake, I don't care if people know or don't know about us." She said as she kissed him on the right cheek whispering another question into his ear.

"When would you like to get married?" Jake just looked into her eyes.

"How about after graduation?" Jake said.

"That will work for me Jake. Well grandma and Uncle Jack will be here next month." Jess said, settling the matter. They listened as Prom king and Prom Queen were announced, and then they all left after the last few songs.

Jake and Jessica drove to Don's home. Amy walked with him to his front door. Amy and him kissed just before he walked inside. She returned to the car and upon looking at Jake and Jessica said. "What are you two looking at? Haven't you seen a guy and girl kiss before?"

Jessica just smiled while Jake commented "Not like that after a first date!" Grinning the entire time. They drove Jessica home and said goodnight to her.

They showed up at their home and walked inside. Anne and Jim left a note on the table. 'We hope you two had a good time and we will see you in the morning. Love, Mom & Dad.'

Jessica just smiled and dragged him upstairs and into her bedroom. They stripped down and got in bed.

Kissing him, "I love you Jake. You are the best man in the world and all that a woman could ever ask for." They laid there in her bed for the rest of the night falling asleep.

__________________

"Well today is the day graduation is upon us Jess." Jake stated as he was dressed and ready to go the graduation ceremony at Roswell High School.

Both of them were in the Cap and Gown for the big occasion. May 28th; a beautiful Saturday in Georgia. It was a nice 85°F and a sunny sky. The ceremony was being held on the football field.

"Yep! Jake, we are ending a chapter in our lives and beginning another. Today we graduate and next Saturday, we get married in front of our friends and family."

They walked down the stairs and held hands once in the living room. Anne and Jim were standing there ready to go and see them graduate. They left and made it to the stadium where they met up with Amy, Jill and Mike. The parents, along with Susan and Jack and the little one in Anne made their way the seats in the bleachers.

45 minutes later, Jake Samuel Edwards name was called as he was on next to get his degree and shake hands with Principal. Jessica Susanne Edwards was called right after him and did the same process. Three people later, Donald Eugene Evans was called. Amy Jennifer Wilson was second to last. They all made it back to their seats and finally were allowed to throw their caps into the sky. Everyone met up at the Auditorium after the big ceremony was over. Amy and Don were having a talk. Jessica could see tears in her eyes. Don walked away and Jessica went to Amy. "Amy, what happened?"

"He just broke up with me. He said that he was sorry but he messed up last week and was seeing someone else. He was cheating for the entire last week." Jessica just hugged Amy.

"Hey, think of it this way, you are now single again." Amy just laughed. Amy was feeling lonely but not when she had Jessica or Jake around. Jessica helped wipe away Amy's tears before her parents saw. Everyone made it to the agreed upon eating place. They went to the Brookwood Grill and all had a lovely meal. They all talked about the future and their plans. It was a day for celebration. They were all going to be at the Edwards home next Saturday for a very special event.

___________

Jessica came down the stairs one at a time. She was in a lovely white dress. It was her wedding dress that she and her mother got last month when they were planning this. It was gorgeous with white straps. Her groom was her handsome brother who was wearing a nice black tuxedo. She slowly approached him and joined him by the fireplace. She looked around and the people who have been her family. Her mother Anne, father Jim, best friend and sister by friendship Amy, Amy's parents Jill and Mike, their grandmother Susan and Uncle Jack. Jake stood in front of her and was ready to say his words.

"Jessica Susanne Edwards, you have been with me since before either of us knew how to speak. You cared for me and me for you when one of us was sick. We both had chicken pox together." Getting a giggle from Anne. "We have all ways done things together. You are the one person who has always been able to make me smile, laugh and cry. I love you very much and would be honored if you were to be my wife. Even though we cannot be married in the eyes of the law or religions, I accept all of the things that come from being married. Through happiness, sorrow, pain and love I will marry you." Jake said to her while looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Jake Samuel Edwards, you have been my everything. Through the years we have taught one another how to be loving and caring people. We have had our moments of pain and sorrow but we have always bounced back and came back to each other. I could not live my life without you. I would be honored to be your wife and be with you until the end of our time here on this planet." Having tears running down her face at this point. "I will love you, cherish you, hold you and be with you no matter what."

Each of them gently slid the gold rings they agreed upon and placed them on each other's left ring finger. They looked up at each other. Jake moved to her and kissed her gently on the lips completely the ceremony as everyone was clapping.

______________

"Well, I guess this is a good time to tell you. You two along with Amy are going on a cruise." Jill said to them. "You all leave this Wednesday on a 7 day Caribbean cruise on the 'Oasis of the Seas'. Your Uncle Jack is going with you all to keep you guys out of trouble."

Jessica hugged Jill knowing this was her gift to them for graduation and a honeymoon. Jake hugged Jill as well.

"So, you guys will get to spend an entire week stuck on a cruise ship with me." Jack said smiling.

_________________

Jake, Jessica, and Amy being accompanied by Jack got on a plane from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to Fort Lauderdale. They made it to the terminal and boarded 'The Oasis'. They found their Staterooms which were 2 Staterooms with a door between them. Jake and Jessica would be in one and Jack and Amy would be in the other. They all got settled in and had fun doing the ship activities. They went to the various dinners on the ship and all mingled with the other ship passengers.

The Ports of call this trip were Bermuda, San Juan - Puerto Rico, Montego Bay - Jamaica, Georgetown - Cayman Islands, and final stop being Cozumel - Mexico before returning to Fort Lauderdale. Jake and Jessica had quiet passionate sex every night as their uncle and best friend were on the other side of a door. They loved each other so much. On the days they were not at a port, Jessica and Amy lay out and tanned during the early hours.

Jake and Jack would nosy about talking about various things. "Jack, how come you never got married?" Asked Jake.

"Well Jake, I had many relationships over the last 21 years being in the Marines. I just never found anyone who could hold my heart but once; it was just not meant to be I guess. Most of the relationships were just ships passing in the night. I would love to find someone who I could share the rest of my life with. Some of us just don't get to walk across the hall."

Jack had put it bluntly to Jake. He was lucky he had Jessica and that the family had accepted it.

"She is a good girl Jake. I do ask that you take care of her. One day it will just be you and her. I don't know if you guys thought about it but you may have some kids yourself. I know Jessica plans to become a doctor and she can weigh the risk better than anyone else when that time comes. Just love her and comfort her." Jake just looked at Jack and was hearing what Jack was telling him. Take care of your wife.

"Thanks Jack, I hope that the future is bright for everyone. I just hope there is not another shoe going to drop and mess everything up."

They had fun while being on the cruise. Amy had stayed mostly with Jake and Jessica during the day and most nights. Jack would go and hang out in the bars and drink. He hit the gambling tables a few times and lost every bit of his money he played. He used this trip as a way of relaxing and transitioning from military life to civilian life.

_____________

They all returned home with Jessica and Amy looking nice and tanned. Jake had tanned some as well but not as much as his lovely wife. The girls hung out most afternoons over at the Wilson home. Jake worked in the yard and did chores around the house as his mother was now almost 7 months pregnant. They relaxed knowing a new road was ahead for all of them.

*****************************

End of Ch. 4.

Chapter 5 and 6 are to come.

12