Jake & Jessica Ch. 06

Story Info
College Separation.
5.5k words
4.66
18.4k
27

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

This is chapter 6 of Jake and Jessica. It also has a spin off story. Please vote and comment. A big thinks to Todger65 for his continued editing.

***********************************

Chapter 6: College Separation

They spent the last month helping their mother at home with the baby. Jake had changed nearly half of the diapers. Jessica had Jake a certified diaper changer in no time.

It was September 6 and it was the first day of college for both Jessica and Amy. Jake had helped move Jessica and Amy into their off campus apartment near Emory. They had a nice two bedroom apartment with a living room and very small kitchen. Jake's 1st semester wasn't to start until next week.

Jessica only had one class in common with Amy. It was really a challenge for them. They all ended up with never ending reading and tests so that the first 5 weeks went by without any contact between Jake and Jessica other than simple texts. They both finally got a break from the class work on Saturday, October 8th. They met at home and kissed their mother. She was finally healed up and was about to resume teaching. She had arranged for daycare for LJ. After the settlement from the company of the driver and Jim's Life Insurance, money wasn't an issue. Jack had been staying at the house the last 2 months to help Anne since Jake and Jessica had moved out and started classes.

"She's getting heavier." Jessica commented holding her baby sister. Her blondish baby hair and blue eyes made her beautiful.

"She looks just like you did when you were a baby." Anne said.

"Well, it runs in the family."

"How are your classes?"

"Ugh, I feel like my head is going to explode most days. Biology is 'kickin' my butt'. Amy is getting bogged down with her Humanities class. I'm beginning to think Jake has it easy." She stated just as Jake walked in.

"What about me?"

"I was saying that you probably have it easier class wise. Biology is kicking my butt and Humanities is killin' Amy." She restated for him.

"Yeah, well when you want to come take physics, let me know. I'm just dreading when I have to take Thermal Dynamics and Fluidic Physics. Those will be kickin' my butt."

"Yeah, well I will have the Doctor in front of my name when it is all said and done."

As she said that, Jake grabbed her from behind pulling her to him. She turned and lifted up to kiss him while holding LJ.

He returned that kiss with passion and pulled back, "I love you Jess."

"You two just love showing off!" Anne commented. "Alright, let me go put LJ down for her nap. I've got baked potatoes in the oven for dinner and we're also going to have a nice steak." She said and got LJ from Jessica.

"Yum, I could devour a steak." Jake said.

"Yeah, I could really go for some steak. I need some really good meat." Jessica said which got the attention of her mother.

"Jessica, your sister is still in the room along with me!" Anne felt a little embarrassed knowing Jessica was referring to another kind of 'meat'.

"Sorry mom, I just really missed Jake." She said as she began kissing Jake again as Anne left shaking her head.

___________

Jack got to the house at 5pm having just gotten done flying for the day. He loved flying but really missed the adventure that he had loved being in the military.

"Hey Uncle Jack, it is good to see you." Jessica said as she hugged Jack.

"Hey Jessica, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, just trying to survive all of the class work."

"She has been missing me the most though." Jake commented as he moved to him and shook his hand.

"Yeah being away from someone; that tends to happen."

"Supper is ready." Anne told them. Everyone joined and sat down at the table and Anne had LJ in her baby chair.

"Thank you guys for coming." Anne said looking at them all.

They ate their baked potatoes and steak. They talked about various things but staying away from topics they all were thinking about. Afterwards, Jake and Jack went out and were looking over the boat while Anne and Jessica talked. Anne was holding LJ.

"Jessica, I would like to ask something of you." Anne said while holding LJ.

"Anything mom." Jessica responded.

"I know it would mean asking a lot of you and Jake. If something happens to me, I need you to take LJ and raise her as your own child. I've written my will and listed you and Jake as legal guardians of LJ if something should happen to me. Jack is listed as my I.C.E. contact and has power of attorney in regards to my medical needs. I'm just making sure that if something were to happen that LJ is taken care of. You and Jake are lovely together and I know that if it came to it, you guys would be able to provide a loving and caring family to her." Anne was in tears now.

"With your dad dying, it has made me think about LJ and what would happen to her if I were to be taken from this world. A lot of awful crap happens in this world. I know that at any moment, one of us could be taken from this world like your father was, and all because some asshole was trying to make his delivery before 7pm." Anne sat there burping LJ.

"You know we would mom. I know you miss dad and feel like it was partly your fault. It just happened mom. We can't control things in this world, we just have to ride the waves as dad said." She moved to her mom and kissed her on the cheek. "We love you mom and whatever you need, you just ask."

"Now, let me hold her." Anne handed LJ to Jessica. Anne just watched as Jessica made faces at her baby sister.

"So, are you going to be ok going back to teaching and putting her in daycare?" Jessica asked.

"It will be hard going back to work but I'm ready. If I sit in this house any longer I'm going to go stir crazy."

______________

That night Jake and Jessica left and went to her dorm.

"Amy, I've missed you." Jake said as the door opened and revealed Amy.

"Hey bro, I've missed you too. How is Georgia Tech?"

"It is going well. My studies are going well. Next semester is going to be much tougher with Thermal Dynamics and Fluidic States of Matter." He smiled.

Jake and Amy talked for about 15 minutes. Jessica came out of the bathroom dressed in her pajamas. "Jake, come here."

"Gotta go Amy; the wife beckons." Jake got up and went into Jessica's room and closed the door.

Jessica was on the bed and motioned with her right hand for him to come to the bed. He moved to the bed and gently lay down next to her. "I've missed you Jake." She said just before kissing him.

"You're not worried about Amy hearing?" Jake asked.

"I told her we were coming to do this." Jessica responded and continued to kiss him. He sat up and removed his shirt. He let his hands roam free over her and pushed his hand up into her shirt and grabbed her left tit which made Jessica moan. Jessica sat up and removed her shirt. Jake released her tit and moved his hand down to the front of her pants. He slowly moved his hand into her pants and then suddenly lifted her up with his left hand and pulled her pants and panties down. She kicked her legs out and Jake removed them. He then moved further down on the bed and spread her legs.

"You shaved!" She nodded as he slowly lowered his head to her pussy and licked at her clit. He was going down on her and she just sat back and closed her eyes. She was enjoying the feeling of his tongue going all over her clit and him lapping up her pussy like a dog getting water.

"Oh Jake, that is the spot." He continued and felt as she built up to a release. He went further by pushing into her love tunnel with two of his fingers. Slowly he pushed in and pulled his fingers out provoking her orgasm. "Oh!!" She screamed and put her hands on his head grabbing the black hair he had and pulled him up.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers. He moved up and began kissing her again. She grasped his cock which was like a bar of steel. She stroked him a few times and then he lined himself up with her and pushed into her. Slowly he pushed in and settled.

"Fuck me Jake. I love you so much."

He began ramming into her as she put her legs on his back and pulled him even closer. He was going in and out like a piston in an engine. He sped up and then slowed down only to speed up again. He felt her tug on him with her inner walls. She was having another orgasm. He continued to pump in and out until he was finally there. He unleashed himself within her releasing volley after volley of sperm jetting into her. He collapsed to her and rolled her on top of him in one motion.

"Oh Jake, god! I think you need to call the fire department! I'm still on fire inside." Jake just smiled at that comedian comment from Jessica.

"No, they may try and take you away from me and I can't have that."

She kissed him again and got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. She returned and told Jake it was ok to spend the night. He got up and pulled his boxers on and went to the bathroom.

As he finished in the bathroom and used his sister's toothbrush, he walked out just as Amy was coming out of the kitchen. She looked down at Jake who was still semi-hard. "Good night Jake, I hope you two had fun." And walked by him to her room.

Jake looked down and saw himself at half-staff. "Sorry Amy, I didn't"

She cut him off by saying, "No need to be sorry; it will give me something to think about when I get in bed." Jake turned red.

She walked back towards him and hugged him. "I love you Jake." She said while just holding him. She released him and walked the short distance to her room and closed the door.

He went back into Jessica's room and got in her bed and cuddled up behind her. He sank his head into her blondish hair and fell asleep. Amy was on the other side of the wall lying in her bed balled up. She was silently crying as she knew deep down in her heart that she was in love with Jake just as much as Jessica was. She slowly drifted off to sleep.

____________

"Jess, you may want talk with Amy. I think she has feelings for me." Jake said as they were sitting in a shady spot near the apartment complex.

"Well yeah, she loves you."

"No, last night before I came back into your room. I had left the bathroom and ran into Amy in the hallway. She was checking me out as I was still flying my flag. She then hugged me and said "I love you" to me. I don't want anything to come between you and her. Maybe we shouldn't have sex at your apartment with Amy there."

"I'll talk to her Jake. I never told you but Don was cheating on her just before graduation. She fell for the guy only for him to cheat and decide to tell her after the graduation ceremony. He was cheating on her with that skank ass whore of a cheerleader Sandra Messer. Amy didn't even tell Jill or Mike. She just held it in. She is probably just feeling lonely and told you that. You can't tell her or anyone else this."

"If I had known that Don was cheating on her, I would have cut his balls off. Did they?" Jake commented.

"No, she has never done it with anyone Jake." Jessica finished as Amy had came down dressed and moving to join them.

"What are you two love birds doing down here?" Amy said as she sat next to Jessica.

"We were just talking about school work and studying. Jake was wondering if we would like to go to the Georgia Tech vs. Miami game this Thursday." Jake looked at Jess and knew she would like to go.

"Yeah, I would like to tag along. What colors do I need to wear?" Amy asked sarcastically knowing Georgia Tech was Yellow and Navy.

"Good one Amy." Jessica piped up.

______________

Jake, Jessica and Amy went to the game Thursday night and had a very good time. Georgia Tech won the game 35 to 28. Jessica watched as her loving husband and brother was happy with joy as they left the football field. He took Jessica and Amy to their apartment. "I love you Jess" he said as she was about to get out of the car. She leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"Likewise little brother," as she stepped out of his charger.

"Ugh, 11 minutes Jess. It was only 11 minutes!"

"Bye Jake, I love you too." Amy said.

"I love you to Amy; behave and keep my wife out of trouble." He said while smiling at Jessica.

He drove off and went to his dorm.

_______________

"Hey Amy! Dinner is ready." Jessica said to Amy as she finished making their dinner on Saturday Night. They were having hamburger helper Beef Pasta and each a piece of buttered bread. Amy came into the kitchen and put some in a bowl. She got her piece of bread and was heading back to her room.

"Hey Amy, can we talk?" Amy turned towards her.

"Sure, I guess we could." Amy turned and sat on the couch in the living room next to Jessica.

"Amy, are you ok? You seem to have a lot on your mind and been somewhat avoiding me." Jessica asked and took a bite of her meal.

"I might have been avoiding you." Amy responded and took a bite of her bread.

"Why would you be avoiding me?"

"Well, because I may have done something I shouldn't have."

"Oh, what was that?"

"I was flirting with Jake last Saturday night. My mind keeps coming back to him and only him. I love him but I know you're his heart and not me. I wish it could be me." She said while crying. "I hook up with someone and they cheat on me! What the fuck is wrong with me Jess?"

Jessica sat there and put her bowl down. She reached over to hug Amy. "There is nothing wrong with you. Jake is a true man and would never cheat on me, even if it was you. You're jealous of me being with him aren't you?"

Amy just nodded her head as Jessica pulled back. "Yeah, I was flirting with Jake that night and got so worked up because of him. I just wish I had that special someone."

"Amy, you will find him. If I were to tell you that Jake still had feelings for you, would believe me?" Jessica said, not even realizing what she was saying. "Jake holds you in the same regard. He loves you just as much as me. I did something that I perhaps should not have done too." Amy looked at her dead in the eyes. "I told Jake what Don did to you."

"Why did you tell him?" Amy looked pissed.

"I told him because he was feeling guilty for being embarrassed and thinking that you have feelings for him. He knows you haven't had sex with anyone. We both love you Amy and only want you to be happy."

"Well, I'm not happy right now. I almost got raped back in December; then I went to the prom with Don and liked him, only for him to cheat on me and screw that fucking slut ass Sandra before graduation and then he tells me. Sometimes I just fucking hate guys." She paused "I wish they were all like Jake."

"Amy, right now I know it seems hard but you just got focus on your classes. When the time is right, the right guy will find you. Just believe that. It took a lot of nerves for me to kiss Jake on our birthday last year. I just hoped it would work out. I felt disappointed when it didn't and got very very lonely. Please don't do what I did and withdrawal from us. We are here for you."

"You're right Jess, I just wish it could of been me." They went back to eating and watched the latest episode of the Big Bang Theory they record from Thursday night.

_______________

They returned to their studies and were all tied up until the thanksgiving holiday. Jessica and Amy headed up to Roswell to spend time with their parents. Jake had one more day of classes before he could join them. Jessica and Amy pulled up to the Edwards home.

Jessica opened the door expecting her mother to be up and about in the kitchen, but she was not downstairs. "Mom?!" She yelled out. It was about 10 seconds later.

"Yeah Jessica, I'll be down in a minute." Anne said with hast in her voice.

A few minutes later she came down holding LJ. "Hey Jessica, Amy, I was just getting dressed. Jack is in the shower. How are you two?" Anne said.

"Oh, we're just doing fine. We figured we would surprise you by dropping in early." As Jessica hugged her mom. "Jake texted me and said he had a project to turn in today so he won't be here until tomorrow morning."

"Well, I guess it will just be us girls once Jack leaves for his shift." Just as she said that, a door closed upstairs and Jack walked down to see his Sister and niece's standing there.

"Hey Jessica, Amy welcome home." He hugged Jessica and Amy. "I gotta run; I'll be back later tonight." He left and headed out the door.

Jessica felt something was up but let it go. The girls settled in and talked about college classes. Jessica had brought her Tablet with her so she could read a few chapters to try and get a jump on her studies when she returned next week. Amy stayed for about 45 minutes before heading to her home to greet her mother and father when he arrived later in the day.

"So mom, how have you been?" Jessica asked a few minutes after Amy left.

Anne was holding LJ. "I'm doing okay, just been busy taking care of LJ and teaching. Jack has been here helping take care of her when I'm busy at school or out shopping. Me and Jill went shopping last Saturday and Jack was kind enough to keep her while we shopped for 4 hours."

Jessica just looked at her and moved her hand to Anne's shoulder to get her attention. "Mom!" Anne looked. "Tell me!"

Anne began to cry while holding LJ. "I can't Jessica. It is hard to explain and I don't feel ready to tell it yet."

"Well, when you feel ready to tell me, I will be here ready to listen and not judge." Jessica just looked at Anne. "Here, give me LJ and go clean yourself up." stating as LJ had spit up on Anne.

The rest of the day and night proceeded with quiet talk between Jessica and her mother and once Jack joined it continued. Jessica retired to Jake's room to read before falling asleep.

____________________________

Jessica awoke early in the morning. It was 6am and she got up and went to the bathroom before proceeding downstairs. She reached the bottom of the stairs and turned into the kitchen to see her mother and Uncle Jack in a very passionate kiss. She paused for a second and then they noticed her. Jack felt embarrassed and went out of the kitchen to watch some TV before going back upstairs to get dressed to do the turkey outside. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee and fixed it the way she liked it.

"Jessica, I'm sorry. I should of told you yesterday about me and Jack." Jessica just looked at her mother.

"What is there to tell." She said and walked back upstairs and into Jake's room and began reading more.

_______________

Jake showed up at 9am on the dot. He came in and looked tired to say the least. He perked right up when he saw Jessica and moved over to her to kiss and hug her. "Hey darling, I missed you!"

"I missed you too babe." Jessica said as she kissed him. "Did you get your project done last night?"

"Yeah, it took all night to finish because my roommate was being a total douche playing his WoW."

"Yeah, WoW has a tendency to do that to guys. I'm just glad we didn't ever play that game."

"I'm just glad you two didn't get stuck in the digital world like the rest of your generation." Anne commented as she walked out of the kitchen and hugged Jake. "It is good to see you Jake. Been having fun at GT?"

"Yeah, would be having more fun if I was with Jess all the time." Jake responded.

"Yeah, you both wouldn't get any work done for sure." Jack commented as he just came inside from lighting the deep fryer.

He moved over to Jake and hugged him. "It's good to see you buddy."

They would be having thanksgiving with the Wilson's again. They decided to start making it a tradition. Jake went out and help Jack with the deep fryer while Jessica helped her mother with the other fixings. Jessica decided to make the Green Bean Casserole. Amy along with Jill and Mike made it over at 11am. Jill sat in the living room and held LJ while Mike was out with the guys. Amy talked with Anne about school and other things. They joined Jill and LJ in the living room once they had everything ready and were just waiting on the Turkey.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers
12