Jake & Jessica Ch. 08

Story Info
Ella & Planning To Settle Down.
8.5k words
4.71
14.2k
24

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

This is Chapter 8 of the Jake and Jessica series. Special thanks to Todger65 who continues to be an excellent editor.

******************************

Chapter 8: Ella & Planning To Settle Down.

Jessica awoke the next morning next to Jake who was sleeping peacefully. She got up and went into the kitchen making her cup of coffee. She sat at the table with the card for Mrs. James in front of her. She heard Amy's door open and saw Amy come out and join her with her cup in hand.

"Morning, I've been up for almost an hour." Amy said. "If you look at that card any harder, you are going to burn a hole in it."

"Is this what I really want, I want children of my own. I just can't stand to see Ella in pain. It reminded me of losing my dad!" Jessica said as tears fell down her cheeks.

"I know Jess. You do realize that if you applied, they would question if you are single or married. Your relationship with Jake could be exposed." Amy said to Jessica.

"I told her my husband was with Ella waiting with her last night." Jessica realized.

"Look, why don't we all go together. I can provide character witness for you both." Jessica reached for Amy's hand.

"Thank you Amy." Jessica picked up her phone and punched in the number for Mrs. James.

Mrs. James answered.

"Mrs. James, it is Dr. Edwards. Can we meet to discuss adopting Ella?"

"Yes, I could come to your home. Just give me the address."

"I live in an apartment" She gave Mrs. James the address and apartment number. She stated that she would be there in an hour. She got Jake up and they all took showers and got dressed. Thankfully Jessica and Amy kept a clean apartment. An hour later they heard a knock on the door.

Jessica opened the door. "Mrs. James, thank you for coming."

"My pleasure." They went in and sat at the table. Jake and Jessica were on one side and Amy was on Jessica's right with Mrs. James sitting across from Jake and Jessica.

"So you all live here?" She asked.

"No, Amy and I live here and Jake is still attending Georgia Tech. He graduates in December and so does Amy. We still attend Emory." Jessica replied.

"How did you become a doctor so early?"

"Well, I was put into the MD fast track program Emory was offering. I took it and pretty much studied and started my internship early. I just officially got my MD license last month. I signed a contract to work at Piedmont Medical ER until December when I will go to work at Northside Medical Family Practice and be a Pediatrics and Early Teen doctor."

"Well, that's good as you and Jake here can provide a stable home to Ella being married." Amy knew that was going to be mentioned.

"Mrs. James, I said Jake was my husband but we are not married."

"You two wear wedding rings, so what is the catch?"

"Mrs. James, please understand when I say this. Jake and I are fraternal twins. I realize this is not considered a marriage by law but we are man and wife in our eyes. I know this could potentially prevent us from being parents in the eyes of the state. We are good people and we care for our loved ones. Amy and her family are family to us." Jessica said hoping that she could understand.

"I'm sorry but incest is illegal. I can't allow you to adopt Ella under these circumstances. I'm sorry but I will leave now." She got up to leave.

"Mrs. James, what if I knew of a loving couple who always wanted another child to call their own?" Amy piped up.

"Well, if they meet all of the criteria for being adoptive parents, then they should have no problem adopting." She said to Amy.

Amy looked to Jessica and Jake. "Jess, I'm sorry. I know how badly you want to be a parent. I can at least talk to them to see if they would be willing. She's 10 years old and they could certainly do it." Jessica was crying but nodded to her.

"So who is this couple?" Mrs. James asked Amy.

Amy looked to her, "My parents." She paused before continuing.

"My mother said she always wanted another child but had complications after my birth and was unable to have any more children. She treats LJ as if she was hers as much as your mother does. I can't promise they will say yes but I can at least talk to them about it for Jessica. You see Mrs. James, Jessica and Jake lost their father in a traffic wreck in August of 2015, the same day their little sister was born; her birth brought on early as a result of the wreck. Ella reminds Jessica of the hurting that they suffered after that and would like to give her a loving family as Ella lost her father to the War in Afghanistan when she was just a year old. She just lost her mother and now she feels alone and abandoned. Jessica is a caring and compassionate person who I believe would make a very loving and caring mother to any child. If you can't allow her to adopt, then I should see if I can get my parents to accept Ella to add her to our family."

Jessica looked to Amy who she loved as she was the other rock in her life. She had just laid out Jessica's case for wanting to take Ella as her own.

"If your mother and father would want to take Ella as their own then I would be willing to expedite the process for them."

"Thank you Mrs. James." She left and Jessica moved to hug Amy.

"I'll see what I can do Jess." As Jessica hugged her.

_______________________

A few days later Amy, Jessica and Jake drove Ella to see Jill and Mike. They opened the doors of Jake's Charger and Ella ran free from the car towards the house. Jill opened the door, wondering who this little girl was.

"Hello, who might you be?" Jill asked.

"I'm Ella!" Jill looked to Amy who was right behind the little girl.

"Hi mom, can we come in?" Amy asked as Jessica and Jake were right behind her.

"Sure." She let Ella on by her and looked to Amy.

_______________

"So, who is she?" Jill asked Amy and Jessica who were sitting in the living room with Mike as Jake was with Ella in the pool.

"Mom and dad, that is Ella Newman. You see Jessica treated her last week in the hospital. She and her mother were in a wreck. Ella was fine but her mother died, Ella has no family now. Jessica was talking with the DCFS worker and because of her relationship with Jake, she can't adopt because of the illegal nature of their marriage." Jill looked at Jessica.

"I'm sorry Jessica; I know you would be a great mother." Jill said.

"Mom, I know you told me that you wish you had another child. Is that still true?" Amy asked.

"Yes Amy, I wish I had another child after I had you. What are you asking?"

"Would you and dad be willing to adopt Ella?" Amy asked.

"Amy, I don't know what to say to that. It's just so sudden."

"If she doesn't get adopted quickly, she will get lost in the foster care system. My father told me the things that happened to him in the foster care system, I don't want that to happen to her. Please Jill, I'm asking not for myself, but for Ella and for my father." Jessica pleaded.

"I understand what you are saying Jessica, Jim told me the stories and I have probably heard more of them than you. If you girls could give Jill and I a few minutes to talk." Mike said to the girls.

Amy and Jessica left and went out to join Jake who was throwing Ella into the deep end of the pool. She had a smile on her face as she was thrown.

________________________

Jill stood at the sliding glass door to the backyard and looked as Jake was swimming with Ella. She saw a beautiful child who was showing signs of laughter and happiness. Mike walked up behind her and put his hand on her right shoulder.

"What are you thinking Jill?" He asked.

"I'm thinking and the thinking is hurting. Help me out here." She said and turned around.

"Well, you want pros and cons or moral obligation?" He said to Jill knowing how she always weighed any decision she made right down to what to have for dinner.

"How about straight and no sugar coating." She replied as she didn't want to bullshit around the topic.

"Okay, what we have here is a 10 year old little girl named Ella who just lost her mother to a car wreck. She lost her father fighting for our country in 2009 and never ever got a chance to know him. She has been without a father for 10 years. Now, our daughter and Jessica come here persuading us to adopt her. You work with 'at risk' children and teenagers and you know what can happen here if we turn our back on her just as much as I do. I think if you were to talk to Anne, she would want you to adopt Ella." Mike was steadily looking into her eyes.

"We both wanted another child after you gave birth to Amy. It was just bad luck that you had to have a hysterectomy after giving birth. If you want my vote as a yes or no; I give it a yes. We do it for Jake and Jessica but more importantly we do it for Ella." Jill reached for his face with her hands.

"I knew there was a reason I married you. Yes, we will do it." She hugged Mike.

Jill walked to the sliding door and opened it. "Amy, Jess" She said and motioned for them to come in. A few moments later they were inside with Jill and Mike and had the sliding door closed.

"We have made a decision. We would be willing to adopt little Ella on one condition, you all have to be here to help with whatever we need." Jill said as she saw the happiness of Jessica.

"Thank you Jill and Mike." Jessica said.

"I know it will take a few months to get the process complete. Let's not tell her yet, ok." Jill said.

"Well Mrs. James, the DCFS worker who we talked to said she could get the process fast tracked for us. She could be here in a matter of weeks. If you would like, I can call her and get her to come over to talk to all of us together." Jessica said.

"Yes, that would be excellent." Mike said.

Jessica went outside and told Jake one word. "Yes!" She walked back inside and Jake knew exactly what she meant. She dialed Mrs. James.

"Mrs. James, we are over at Amy's parents and they would like to talk to you if you could come over."

"Okay, I can be there in a few hours. Is Ella still with you?"

"Yes, Ella is still here and we will be here." Jessica gave her the address.

Jill and Amy talked while Mike and Jessica went outside and watched as Jake played with Ella in the pool. "Jessica, I don't know if you plan to have children with Jake but if you ever hesitate, don't. He would be a great father and I believe you would be a great mother. We both know that plenty of women are single mothers and they can raise some good kids. I know for 100% sure that even if you two cannot legally be married that you both would be better parents than most couples. I mean it Jessica."

"Thank you Mike. I know you will take care of Ella and raise her just as you raised Amy."

Later on Mrs. James arrived and they sat down to talk about the adoption process.

"Well, you have high standing in the community and are more than capable of taking in a child. You both would have to take the mandatory classes prior to completing the process. The classes are 23 hours and you both would have to complete them. You both seem to be a lovely couple."

"Well Mrs. James, I am an accounting manager at a local bank and Mike is a Police Captain in the Atlanta Police Department. We both wanted another child after I had Amy but I couldn't have any more children of my own."

"Well ok, I brought a packet with me so you can fill out all the paperwork. I don't see anything that could hold up the process. So if you would just fill this out right now we can go ahead and get it filed Monday to fast track it."

Jill and Mike filled out the paperwork and Amy stayed as well. Jessica went outside and put her legs in the pool.

"Jessica, do you live here?"

"No Ella, we don't live here but Mr. and Mrs. Wilson do. Amy is their daughter."

"I like this place, I didn't like living in an apartment. I never could play outside without my mom being there. I feel like I could play here without fear that someone would take me away." Jake came to rest while still in the pool beside Jessica.

They were outside for about another 30 minutes before Amy came out. "Hey Ella, Mrs. James is here to take you back to the group home. But she would also like to talk with you and with all of us before you leave. So, you got to hop up and get out of the pool so you can dry off and get changed."

"Okay, thank you for letting me swim." Ella said as she got out of the pool and Amy brought her a towel. They stayed outside with her until she was dry enough to go inside and change.

"So Ella, I know we talked about someone adopting you and Jessica has found a family that would like to adopt you. You see, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson would like to adopt you." Ella looked at Jill and Mike after Mrs. James said that to her.

"You mean they would become my parents?" She asked.

"Well yes Ella, that's if you would like to stay here and be a part of our family. Would you like that?" Amy asked.

"I miss my mom, but I do like it here. I feel safe with all of you, especially Jessica." Ella said as she hugged Jessica and added, "I wish I could be with you."

Jessica had tears in her eyes as Ella hugged her. She pulled back a little bit and pushed Ella's blonde hair back and looked into her eyes. "I wish I could be too but there are some things that prevent me from adopting you. I can always visit you and you would be able to call me, Jake or Amy when you need to talk. We will all come by and hang out with you if we can. I consider Jill and Mike to be a part of my family. I treat Amy like my sister. If you come to live here you will have Amy as your older big sister and me as well." She said to her as she embraced her in a hug.

"Then I would like to live here." Ella said as she looked at Jill and Mike.

"Okay Ella! Until we can get it all finalized you will have to live at the group home." Mrs. James said to Ella and she nodded.

They all walked to the door with Ella giving them all hugs.

"Bye Ella, we will see you in a few weeks ok. I will miss you." Jessica said to Ella as she walked out with Mrs. James.

They both got into the car and Mrs. James backed out of the driveway and disappeared into the falling night as it was 7pm. They all went back into the house.

"Jessica, I would like to say thank you for allowing us to have this opportunity. I know just by the way you and her were talking that you bonded with Ella. You would make a good mother to her. I wish you could have adopted her." Jill said as she hugged her as she was still crying. "Any time you want to come over and see her, don't even call; just come. You too Jake."

"Thank you Jill, we will visit when we can." Jake and Jessica left that night and headed for her apartment knowing that they have made a difference in the life of a little girl.

__________________________

"Thank you for letting me try to adopt her." Jessica said as she kissed Jake.

"There is no stopping you once you make up your mind." As Jake removed his shirt in her room.

"You know, seeing you in the pool and using your big muscles to throw her into the deep end got me all wet for you." Jessica said as she stripped down too.

"You and your naughty thoughts." As he joined her on the bed. "You're a minx you know that." As he planted his mouth on her right tit and sucked the nipple. He slowly released it and worked his way down her stomach to her womanhood. He reached the entrance and began to lick at her smooth pussy.

He licked at her as she grabbed his head. She ran her finger through his dark black hair. "Oh Jake, use that tongue." He did that and with his teeth, nibbled on her pussy lips. "Fuck!" Jessica as he nibbled. He went back to licking and fingered her as well. He found out she wasn't kidding when she said she was wet. He fingered her and felt no friction.

"I'm cumming." As her legs and thighs pulled at Jake and wouldn't release him. She held him tight, and didn't release him as she leaked from her pussy all over his face. He was worked up as well. She finally eased down and loosened her hold on him. He just lay there and turned his head and used her groin as a pillow.

"Baby, I'm exhausted now." Jake said as he rested over her pussy.

"Then you can let me do all of the work." Jessica said as she sat up and pushed Jake over and straddled his hips. He was hard and that was just perfect for her. She stroked him a few times and then impaled herself on his cock; she sunk all the way down on him.

"MMHMMM Good Cock! Keep Hard for me." She slowly began pushing herself up and sliding back down on him. She was like an angel bouncing up and down on Jake. She grabbed her hair while bouncing. She slowly increased her pace on Jake. He just watched as she used his cock as her sex toy. He felt her motions as she went up and back down. He could feel the walls of her pussy around him. She was fucking him yet at the same time she was fucking herself using him.

"Jesus Jess, you are a fucking minx." She opened her eyes and looked directly at him as she sped up even more. She didn't care if he blew his load now, she was going to fuck him until she was done and not before.

She was possessed as she continuously fucked herself with his cock. She rode him even after he came as she felt warmth from inside and knew he had cum but that didn't stop her as she rode him into oblivion. She was finally reaching her peak and sped up to make a big bang.

She gave it everything she had and with one final impaling, she came with a bang and gripped his cock with her muscles. She pulsated around him and felt her thighs get wet as she sat atop him. She grabbed her hair and moved it from her right eye and pushed it behind her ear.

She dismounted Jake and rolled over to his left side. She turned her head and looked at him, "Thank you for the good fuck. I hope to have you over again soon." She smiled.

"Jess, anytime you want to rape my cock and me, just call. I'll be willing and won't press any charges." He returned. "That was a workout. After all of the swimming and playing with Ella and your loving I am very wore out. Thanks." He said and moved his head to her and kissed her on the lips before leaning back into his place.

They both lay in bed until they both felt the need to use the bathroom. They each did their duties before retiring to bed for the night.

_________________________

"So Jill told me what you did. That was very brave of you and Jake to expose yourselves like that." Anne commented to Jessica as they were eating dinner at Olive Garden by themselves.

"Yeah, I couldn't just standby as Ella was going to be put into the foster care system. I just wish it could of been me and Jake. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that Jill and Mike are willing to do it." Jessica replied before eating a garlic bread stick.

"Still, it is good to know your heart is in the right place. Speaking of kids, LJ is going into Pre-K, crazy how time flies."

"Yep, I have a question I would like to ask." Jessica said.

"Since I was pretty much denied adoption, I want to have my own children then." Jessica said as Anne just looked at her. "I just want you to be okay with it."

"Jessica, you don't even have to ask. After me and Jack began being lovers, I asked him if he wanted a child with me. I asked him to make sure I would not regret not asking. He sees LJ as his own thankfully." Anne said and smiled at Jessica.

"Thanks mom, you are the best." Jessica replied and they ate their meals before them. They found it nice to have a dinner together.

________________________

The adoption process took only 6 weeks to complete with Ella moving in to the Wilson home. The judge that oversaw Ella's case was very pleased with Mike and Jill and how willing they were to adopt Ella. Ella was happy with Joy as she was welcomed into a loving family. Amy told Ella that her room was now Ella's. Josh even joined in welcoming Ella as Amy had found it in her heart to forgive Josh and give him another chance.

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers