Jake & Jessica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

To celebrate the occasion, they all ate dinner as a family with Josh also being present. Mike cooked very nice steaks for everyone. Everyone was enjoying the meal and the atmosphere of family.

Ella felt like saying something to everyone at the table. "I would like to say thank you to all of you as you have taken me in, asked me and wanted me to be a part of your family. I miss my mom very much but I know that she is in a better place. I will always see Jessica and Jake as my saviors. I love you all."

"Ella, we are glad to have you and hope to bring joy and happiness to your life. We are also thankful to Jessica and Jake." Jill said with a few tears in her eyes.

Jake and Jessica were sitting outback with Josh and Amy and looking at the evening sky which was turning the sky orange as the sun was setting. "Amy, I love you very much." Josh said to her.

He went further by adding. "I got my orders in and when I complete my degree I will be going to Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii. I'm being assigned to the 613th Air and Space Operations Center. I leave January 5th." At that Amy had teary eyes.

"I've come accustomed to you being with me Josh. I will miss you when you leave." Amy said.

"Come with me!"

"What?" Amy said, shocked he would say that.

"Come with me, we could live in Hawaii and have an adventure together." Josh said to her.

"I'm sorry Josh but this is where I belong. I belong here with my family and friends. You signed up to be taken half way around the world. I just can't leave them behind." Moving her hand and motioning to Jake and Jessica and her family inside, "I like you a lot Josh and even loved you but with what happened, we have been awkward around each other since our medical issue. I enjoy my time with you but I can't move to Hawaii."

"Okay Amy, I'm sorry to ruin the day by bringing this up. I guess I need to head back to my dorm to work on a project for Robotics." He went to Amy and hugged her. "I'll talk to you later."

He left and Amy went and sat next to Jessica.

"You alright?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, just was really weird how he asked. We both agreed back when we started dating that we would just see where it went until we graduated. All of a sudden he was asking me to just go to Hawaii with him. I can't leave here, not when Ella just entered into our lives. He has been my first lover but I don't feel like I could spend my life with him." Amy said.

"Well, I think he does love you Amy." Jake said. Amy and Jessica just looked at him. "Okay, maybe he just loved having you to play with. You are funny, smart and beautiful."

"Thanks Jake, but all of those don't make a long term relationship."

"But it helps!" Jake replied. "Just look at my beautiful wife and sis. I love her for who she is, the beauty adds a fare for me. But it is the eyes that captivate me and draw me in. I love those blue eyes, that nose that I love to touch, and those lips are so full of life and joy." Amy and Jessica just looked at him.

"Okay lover boy, if you keep up that talk you might just earn a prize tonight." Jessica said.

"Just make sure you two find a room and make sure you close the door." Amy said to them and winked at Jake.

"No, I think I would be more than willing to give you a good show." Jake giggled after saying that.

Amy turned a very bright shade of red. Jessica turned and slapped Jake on the right arm.

"It is really getting late and we should head back to our apartment." Jessica said feeling sad about leaving.

"Well, I was just going to stay here on the couch tonight; help with Ella and talk to her. Tomorrow I don't have any classes and I was going to go with her and our mom to go get her school changed to Roswell North Elementary School. We have to go to the Atlanta Public School System Office and get all of her records. So I guess you two can have the apartment tonight." Amy said with a smile.

"Thanks Amy, you are good to us. I love you Amy." Jake said with a smile while he got up and hugged her.

"No problem." She said and kissed him on the cheek and then kissed him on the lips for a brief second.

"Boy stealer." Jessica said as she saw her do it.

"Nah, I got enough on my plate for the moment." Amy smiled.

They went inside and began saying goodbyes and Jessica went to Ella.

"Hey Ella I'm going to my apartment now, I'll be back in a few days." Ella had a frown on her face. "Amy is going to spend the night here." Jessica said as she hugged Ella and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Jessica stood up and turned around and went to Jake and left with him as he waved to Ella. Jake was driving them to her apartment and Jessica was looking out the window as he drove down the Georgia 400. He reached over with his right hand and felt for her hand. Upon finding it, "Are you all right?" He asked.

"Hmm?" She was so entrenched in thought she didn't even here him.

"Are you all right?" He repeated.

"Yeah, just thinking about a few things." She replied and looked at him.

"Anything I need to know?"

"Yeah, actually I need to take a blood draw from you." He looked at her as she finished.

"Okay, may I ask why?"

"I want to do a chromosome test and genetics to see if we carry any recessive traits that would be a problem if we were to try and have a child or children." She said as he got off the interstate bound for Emory.

"So you want to try and have kids? When?" Jake asked intrigued by her answer.

"Yes, I was thinking next year after you settle in at Southern Company." She paused before continuing. "I love you Jake and I feel like we should start making our family."

"Okay, if that is what you want then it is what we will do." Jake said and looked at her while they were at a stop light.

"Thank you Jake; me and you forever." She said as she squeezed his hand.

He drove the rest of the way and they made it to her apartment. They went in and she went to the bathroom. He went into the kitchen and got a Coca-Cola out of the refrigerator and opened it up. He was drinking it when he turned around to see Jessica standing in the hall way completely nude as the day she was born.

"See something you like?" Jessica asked him.

"Every bit of you is something that I like." He walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her. It was a gentle yet soothing kiss that he gave her. He did something unexpected and moved his hand with the cold can and pressed it to her left nipple. She gasped at the sudden feeling and pushed the can away which spilled it on her chest. Jake saw that and began to lick her skin and lick all of the coke off her as it streamed down her body.

"Damn it, now I will be sticky." Jessica said as he licked her neck clean of the sticky substance.

Jake pulled back from her, "You won't be sticky when I'm done with you." He went right back to licking and started his way down following the lines of coke on her chest and went where they went.

He worked the one line which went straight to her right nipple and licked all of the coke off of it and sucked her nipple a few seconds before working his way back up to where it forked and went right down her chest and to her navel. He sucked up all of the fluid and saw it had worked its way further down. He got on his knees and followed the line which had only made it to the top of her pussy.

He began licking it up and once he was done with the sticky fluid he continued his way down to her pussy and began assaulting her with his tongue. She put her hands on his head and held him in as he tongued her clit with passion.

"Oh Jake, fuck me with that tongue. I need it, all of it." He granted her wish and pushed her legs apart and stuck his head further to her pussy. He ravaged her with it and began using his middle finger to fuck her. She was very horny at that point and wouldn't let Jake up for air. She had him tongue and finger her until he had her cum all over him. She let loose as he pounded his finger into her and sucked on her clit all while standing in the living room.

"OH FUCK!! JAKE!! JAKE!! MMMHHHH" She moaned out as he continued. "NO MORE! I CAN'T!" She said as her legs gave way and she fell towards the ground but not before Jake caught her and held her up.

"Sorry baby, I just couldn't stop myself." Jake said to her as he held her in his arms and was looking at her eye level. He kissed her on the lips and she could smell herself.

"It was lovely Jake! I do know we need to get in my room though so you can thoroughly fuck me this time." She kissed him back and broke the kiss a few moments later.

"With pleasure my love."

He stood up and still had Jessica in his hands and arms and carried her to the room. He pushed her door open and walked over to her bed and gently lay her upon it. She was beautiful in his eyes, as her dirty blondish hair made her blue eyes sparkle. She was in perfect condition. He pulled his shirt off and quickly shed his pants and boxers; then he joined her on the bed.

She reached for him as he moved on top of her and rolled him over. She mounted him and eased him into herself. She made it her mission now to provide him the love and caring that he needed after what he had done to her earlier.

"Let me do the work, just watch." Jessica said to Jake with him nodding his head.

She began grinding herself on him and felt him as he moved around inside. She slowly began to bounce upon him up and down. She looked at his face throughout her riding. She loved his sparkling blue eyes when she looked at him.

"Oh Jake, I'm getting close. Please cum with me baby." Jessica said as she continued to ride him. He nodded his head as he reached up and grabbed her tits with his hands and pinched her nipples.

"UH! FUCK!" She said and moaned loudly as she stopped and sunk all the way down on him and clamped his cock. She was in mid orgasm when Jake unleashed his volleys of cum into her. She just sat on him until she leaned down and lay upon him.

"Thank you Baby, that was good." Jessica said while laying on him. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her forehead.

"So how many?" Jake asked.

"How many what?" Jessica replied not sure what he was asking.

"Kids! How many kids do you want to have?" Jake asked as he kissed her nose.

"Oh, 20 or so." She said and saw as Jake's eyes went wide. "Kidding! Perhaps 2 or 3 considering I would be the one giving birth and getting fat."

"So 2 maybe 3! That works for me, when do you want to get a blood sample?" Jake asked, as he was truly invested in this now.

"I talked to a geneticist and she is doing a study for incest related genetics. She is comparing how much sibling or family DNA would result in genetic defects. She put out a request in the Emory and other student e-mail systems for volunteers, and I replied to it. Other than having the blood drawn and only her doing the analysis, no one will have access to blood draw records or names. Once she completes the analysis she will destroy the records and the final results will be the only public results. I asked her to do ours and tell us the results."

"Did you actually tell her about us?" Jake asked being just a little concerned.

"No, I reserved that information for a face to face if it were to come up."

"Ok, we will do it."

"Thank you Jake, I love you."

"I love you too Jess, I would love to have kids with you."

________________________________

It was the following Thursday and Jessica was at Emory University to talk to the doctor conducting the Genetics study.

"Hi Dr. Wells, I am Jessica Edwards, I e-mailed you regarding the Genetics Test." Jessica said as she shook Dr. Wells' hand.

"Nice to meet you Jessica, you can call me Mary. So, you and your brother are willing to do the Genetics blood draw for the study?"

"Yes, I talked to him about it. What do we have to do?"

"Well I need a family history, and then a consent form signed by both of you for the procedure. That would be it; the results would be posted along with all the other test siblings or related family members."

"Can we have a report given to us just for us?"

"I can but I don't understand why you would want one?"

"It's complicated!" Jessica replied hoping that it would be enough and she wouldn't ask anymore.

"Sweetheart, I've been a doctor for the last 10 years. I can do it but I will ask you again and again."

"Ok since you want to know; you see this ring, it is my wedding ring and the other half is on my brother's finger. You see, I want the test done so we can see if it would be safe for us to have children together." Jessica told her.

"I see, well I can do it for you. Just know that I'm sorry if the test results are not in your best interest." Mary said to her.

______________________

"So, Jake I am going to take 3 vials of blood." Mary said to Jake as she stuck him with the needle to withdrawal blood for the test.

"Alright, so how long will it take to get results for me and Jess?" Jake asked as she inserted the first vial.

"Oh, the computer does most of the work but I have to interpret the results into usable data. I should have your analysis done in 2 weeks."

"Cool, how many others have taken up your test?" Jake asked and inquired, just for knowledge.

"Oh, about a dozen or so. I wish there was more but I'm looking for close siblings or fraternal twins like you and Jessica. Alright Jake, I'm done."

"Thank you Dr. Wells, I owe you a bottle of your favorite drink." He said and she just smiled.

"Thanks but it is not a problem. Your sister would have still volunteered you and her regardless if I was willing to do the extra results for you and her. So how long have you two been together if you don't mind me asking?"

Jake figured it wouldn't hurt since Jessica had already informed her of their unique relationship. "We have been together since September of 2015. We got married in May of 2016 in front of our family and a few friends."

"That sounds romantic. I hope you two have good results."

"Me too Dr. Wells." He said as she applied a cotton ball and Band-Aid.

___________________

Jake and Jessica waited for 2 weeks with Jessica continuing her studies and working at Piedmont Medical. Jake was busy studying and writing several papers for his final classes. He had already sealed the deal with Southern Company and would start in January.

He had secretly started looking at houses in the area near Sandy Springs or even closer to Roswell as to be near family. One thing that his father taught him was the importance of family. Family is the one thing that keeps people together through the toughest of times and the best of times. He had contacted a realtor and was looking for houses with at least 4 bedrooms. He came upon a house that he liked and inquired about it. He had gotten his signing bonus from Southern Company and was prepared to put it down on the house.

"Where are we going Jake?" Jessica asked as he blindfolded her once they got in the car. He was driving them to the house which was in a sub-division of Sandy Springs, Georgia.

He pulled up to the curb and put the car in park. He went around to the passenger door opened it. He helped Jessica out of the car and had her facing the house.

He undid her blindfold and said "I was hoping that this could be where we begin and raise our family." She looked at the 2-story home with a covered carport for 2 vehicles. She turned to face him.

"Really, you want to make this our home babe?" Jessica asked as she did not expect this.

"Yeah, I would like to move here when I graduate. We can go in and look at it. Do you want to?" She nodded her head in response.

Jack had gotten a key and opened the door. It was a beautiful sight as he opened the door. The house had a stair case that went up to the second floor as they opened the door. The living room was off to the left and it was very spacious. They went down the hall and found the master bedroom which was large and had its master bathroom attached to it. To the right of the Master bedroom was the kitchen which was big enough to accommodate several people and next beyond it was the dining room which was massive.

"This is amazing Jake, we would have so much space."

He then took her upstairs and showed her the 4 bedrooms which were 2 to the left and 2 to the right. The upstairs has 2 bathrooms which were very spacious.

"Yeah, enough room for 4 kids if you wanted to have that many as you stated you wanted 20." He said to her and nibbled on her neck as he was behind her.

"I was only joking but the extra space is nice." She turned around.

"Come here." He dragged her to the upstairs window in the right wing which had a perfect view of the skyscrapers of Atlanta with a pool below.

"It is beautiful Jake. Where are we?" She asked as he had not disclosed their current location.

"We are in the Patronis Lake sub-division of Sandy Springs. We are 15 miles from Mom and 12 Miles from Jill and Mike. Our family is near to us if we move here and we can begin making our own." Just then Jessica's phone began to ring. She looked and saw that it was Dr. Wells.

She answered it. "Hello."

"Hi Jessica, it is Dr. Wells. I was wondering if you and Jake could come by to hear the results."

"Yes, we can come and talk. When can we come?"

"Tomorrow at 6pm is good if you guys can."

"Yeah, we will be there. Thank you Dr. Wells." Jessica hit end on her cell phone.

"Well?" Jake asked.

"She has the results and would like to talk to us." Jessica said as she looked up at him. "We are going to meet her tomorrow at 6pm."

"Okay, I will pick you up from the apartment at 5pm." Jake said as he kissed her forehead.

They left the house both pondering what was going to be said tomorrow. They were in Jake's Charger and heading down Georgia 400. Jessica reached for Jake's hand and squeezed it.

"Yes." Jessica said.

"Yes what?" Jake asked perplexed by her one word.

"Yes, I would love to move into that house regardless of what is said tomorrow." She looked at Jake.

"Okay, we will move there Jessica." He pulled her hand up to his face and kissed it tenderly.

____________________________

"Well, I asked you two here as I wanted to share the results with you both together." Dr. Wells said continuing "I ran all of the test that I could and the results were very positive. Of all of the genetic and traits test I ran, I did not find any that would cause major medical issues with a child."

Jake squeezed Jessica hand at that news knowing it was a good sign.

"Now, our test that we have are not able to rule out any kind of possible medical issue that could arise from your union as there is 50% of your DNA that you both share being brother and sister. So 1/2 of your babies' genes would come from shared DNA. That could possibly cause problems regardless of what I am telling you. There is a lot that we still don't know about the human genome and are still trying to figure it all out."

Jessica had a few tears at this.

"In my opinion you two can try to have children, but you must realize that these pregnancies will be high risk due to their delicate nature."

"Thank you Dr. Wells, we will be having kids. We just decided to get a nice big house too." Jessica said smiling.

"Well, I hope the best for you both. Thank you for the time and your samples for my research. Here is a flash drive with your results on it for you Jessica. I know you are a doctor and can read them to get more detail if you want."

"Thank you Mary." They shook her hand and left.

They went to the car and got going to her apartment and walked in to see Amy who was with Josh on the couch making out.

"Oh, I'm sorry Amy." Jessica said as she and Jake walked by them to go to her room.

"I guess we interrupted them." Jake commented as he closed the door.

"Nah, they will be back to sucking each other's face in less than 3 seconds." Just as she went to him and kissed him. She pulled back a few moments later. "Babies and a new house. Boy, 2020 will be a hell of a year."

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers