Jake & Jessica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

"Speaking of house, mom told me that when I graduate $75,000 is sitting in an account for us to start our new life. I was thinking of using that money to put down on the house."

"How much is the home?" Jessica asked.

"$455,000, and I already deposited $10,000 down to hold it until I told them if we wanted it or not."

"Okay, I am going to go put a pizza in the oven for us. I will be back in a few minutes." Jessica left and Jake got comfortable before she came back a few minutes later.

"Amy said we could join them out in the living room." They then walked out and sat on the loveseat next to the couch.

"So, what have you two been up to?" Josh asked them.

"Oh, we were out looking at a house." Jessica responded.

"Yeah? Did you two find one that you like?" Amy asked.

"Yep! We have decided that this house is where we are going to move into." Jessica said and pulled out her phone and showed Amy and Josh the pictures she took.

"It's 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, big kitchen and big dining room. It has a covered carport and also a nice pool in the backyard. And all of it is in Patronis Lake sub-division of Sandy Springs. It is only 15 miles from mom, Jack, Jill and only 12 miles from your parent's house." Jessica said smiling.

"That's an awfully big house for you two. I guess you are going to have kids?" Josh asked.

"Yes Josh, we plan to have at least 2 children. I know that you probably think it's a sin and forbidden but we love each other regardless of what you think Josh. We've had tests done and we shouldn't have any trouble if we have kids. Please just put your religious beliefs aside." Jessica said and was looking Josh directly in his eyes.

"Josh, if it was your sister or cousin that you fell madly in love with, wouldn't you break laws and religions to be with her." Amy asked, and after a brief pause added "If I was a long lost sister from an adoption because your mother gave me up, would you still love me like you do now?"

Josh sat and thought before answering, "I guess you both have valid points. Amy I would still love you no matter what and I have put my feelings aside as I can see you two are the perfect couple. I hope that perhaps I can find that one day." Josh said before continuing and looked at Amy. "I see that we have a lot of differences Amy and I realize that we are going to go in different directions when we graduate and perhaps someday I can come back to you but I know you can't wait for me."

"Yes Josh, we will go in different directions and I don't expect you to wait for me and nor do I want to wait for you. You were my first lover Josh, I just hope we can spend the next few months together and make the most of it." Amy replied.

Jake and Jessica looked as they began to kiss and make out there on the couch. "Amy, for once I can tell you to get a room." Jake said to them as they broke the kiss.

"Sorry, just got a little carried away there." Amy replied just as Josh grabbed her up in his arms and walked towards her bedroom.

"Thanks Jake, I will take you up on that advice." Josh replied as he carried her.

Josh closed the door leaving Jake and Jessica out in the living room.

"Music or movie?" Jake asked.

"Movie! Make it a chick-flick." Jessica said and batted her eyes at him.

He pulled up the guide and found a movie 'Love Actually'. As it began he said "I love you and nothing is ever going to change that." He gently kissed her neck as she cuddled into him.

They lay there and watched the movie which drowned out Josh and Amy in her room. They watched the movie and both cried during certain scenes. After the movie was over, "Jake, it's kinda funny how our life is like that movie. Falling in love with you, Jack and Mom together; Amy with Josh and Jill and Mike raising Ella. Crazy." She leaned into him and kissed him.

"Yep, how about we go to bed and make our own love come true." He said as they broke the kiss. They turned off the TV and went to her room and began a familiar passion called 'love' in the sheets.

_____________________

The End of Chapter 8.

************************

Please comment and provide feedback. Chapter 9 is slowly being written and it will be at least a few weeks before it is posted. Voting is also welcomed.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers