Jake & Jessica Ch. 09

Story Info
Into The New Year.
10.1k words
4.67
14.2k
26

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

This is Chapter 9 of Jake and Jessica. It is loaded with plenty of material that will knock your socks off. Thanks to Todger65 for his continued editing. Be sure to vote and comment!

*****

Chapter 9: Into the New Year.

Jessica sat looking at the last check she was writing which was for renters insurance. She would be moving out on January 3rd leaving no trace of her or Amy behind. It felt surreal as she was moving out in less than 30 days. Just then Amy's door opened and she walked out.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked as she approached.

"Oh, just filling out the last checks for the apartment." Jessica said and looked up.

"I was wondering if we could talk about that?" Amy asked feeling a little nervous.

"Sure, what is up?"

"Well, I kind of wanted to ask something major of you and Jake. I have my job lined up but I don't have enough money to put down for a deposit and furthermore I have not found any apartments I like. I was wondering if you and Jake wouldn't mind if I crashed at your new home for a few months and built up my money?" Amy asked.

"No problem Amy, I know we haven't talked about it as we have been busy. If you need some time to save up your money to get an apartment, it is no problem. You are our sister." Jessica replied.

"Are you sure you don't have to ask Jake?"

"Are you kidding! I'm his queen and I get what I want." Jessica said and winked at Amy.

"Speaking of queen, when are you going to start trying to get pregnant?"

"Well, once we move in I am stopping my birth control. I hope to be pregnant by April."

"Well I hope that I can be Aunt Amy by the end of 2020." Amy said and kissed Jessica on the cheek.

"Me too Amy; we just need to go to graduation in 2 weeks. Are you going to see Josh's graduation ceremony on Saturday along with Jake's? I know you two have drifted from each other this last month."

"Yes, I will be going to it and with him leaving at the first of the year I have decided to go ahead and end it with him after Christmas."

"I'm sorry Amy; I know you like Josh very much but can't follow him around the world."

"Josh was my first Jess; I will always remember him."

______________________

Jessica and Amy sat in the stands of McCamish Pavilion on Georgia Tech's campus. Before them Jake and Josh were graduating. The entire family was there watching as Jake walked across the stage and received his diploma which was a Bachelor's of Science in Nuclear Engineering. He was continuing his education beyond the Bachelor's and would complete his Master's but at a much slower pace and would transition to online classes so he could begin working for Southern Company.

Anne sat next to Jessica and had tears in her eyes as she watched Jake walk across. She was proud of her son for graduating. She looked at him with pride knowing he was a very talented man like his father before him. She looked up wondering if Jim was looking down upon them. Just then Jessica squeezed her hand. She looked at Jessica "Your dad would be proud of both of you."

Amy sat and watched as Josh walked across. She was proud of Josh for completing his schooling and knew he would be going to Hawaii to begin his military career in the United States Air Force. She clapped for him as he walked. Josh's parents were a few rows down in front of her. She had not met them yet as Josh stated that they were extremely religious and didn't like him sleeping around without being married.

Amy approached Josh and his parents after the ceremony.

"Congratulations Josh!" Amy said to him as she looked at him and his parents. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Furlowe, I'm Amy." She said not sure if she should add the girlfriend part.

"Oh, you are Amy; Josh has told us so much about you." Mrs. Furlowe said to Amy.

"Well, it has been a pleasure to meet you. Hey Josh, can I borrow you for a moment?" He nodded his head and followed her away from his parents.

"Um, I was going to join Jake and Jessica and my family for dinner."

Josh just nodded at her. "That's fine Amy; I wouldn't want to put you on the spot with my parents. They don't even know I'm dating you."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Amy said and kissed him on the lips for a brief moment.

Amy rejoined the extended family and all of them walked out to the cars and agreed to meet at a nice BBQ restaurant that Jake and Jessica had been to on a date.

"So" Jessica said to the table as they were all waiting for their food to be cooked and served "as most of you have heard, Jake and I bought a house in the Patronis Lake subdivision. We will be moving in right after New Year's Day. Amy has decided to also move in until she can save some money and then get a nice apartment." That statement caught Jake as he had not heard that from Jessica.

"Yah!" Ella responded knowing her family would all be much closer.

"Yep Ella, we can come see you and you can even sleep over some nights."

Just then the massive amounts of food arrived which consisted of BBQ Ribs, BBQ Pork, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob and some rolls.

"Ugh, I am going to get fat after eating this." Jessica said.

Jake leaned to her ear "You won't gain a single calorie when I'm done with you tonight." Jessica's eyes went wide knowing she was in for a wild night.

"Yeah mom and dad, I will move in with Jessica and Jake until I save up some money and get settled in at Northside Medical. They hired me as a training Psychologist until they have an opening or I find one somewhere else. I was even looking around the state for open positions but haven't found any permanent openings."

"Well, we just want you to be happy Amy. We are so proud of you and want to see you walk across that stage in a week." Mike said.

"Thank you dad."

They finished eating and parted ways after saying goodbyes to each other. Jessica and Jake went back to her apartment and Amy was behind them in her car. They made it inside the apartment and Jessica went to her room and Jake talked with Amy before joining her.

"So, you're moving in with us. Actually I should say we are all moving in to the house. Silly me!" Jake said.

"I guess Jessica didn't tell you?" Amy asked.

"No, but it is not a problem. There is plenty of room in that house." Jake replied.

"Are you ready to settle down and start having kids with Jessica?" Amy asked, knowing that was the plan.

"You bet! I would love to have some little Jake's and Jessica's running around playing. I would love to be a father."

"Well, I love that idea as long as Aunt Amy gets to play with them."

"I'll probably have to give them to you a few times a year to have Jess to myself." He said, not realizing that Jessica had snuck up behind him.

"Well, I'm right here ready for you." Jessica said and grabbed his waist. "Amy, talking time is over for Jake here." He turned and saw the look in her eyes.

"Goodnight Amy!" Jake said to Amy as he was dragged down the hall by Jessica and disappeared.

The door closed behind him and he turned to see Jessica. She lifted her shirt which revealed her bra-clad breast. "I'm so proud of you Jake."

She jumped into his arms and kissed him with vengeance. She forced herself into him and sought out his tongue. He shifted her up and grabbed both cheeks of her ass and mashed her against him. She moaned as he did and pulled away from the kiss. She looked into his eyes "You are my Love, You are my Rock, You are my Nuclear Engineer, and now I want You to be the Father of my Babies!"

She resumed kissing him as he lowered himself to the bed with her still in his arms. He pulled at her pants with his hands and slid them off taking her panties with them. He turned over and put her down onto the bed and lifted up parting the kiss. She reached behind her and undid her bra and it fell to her left. Jake pulled his shirt off, then reached for his pants and unbuttoned them and pulling the zipper at the same time. He began pushing them down when Jessica reached and helped him pull them off. He looked at her and went back down on the bed to join her.

He looked into her eyes "I Love you with all my Heart, You light my way with your Beauty, I would follow you to the far side of the Universe, you are my Love, and I would Love to call you the Mother of my Children!" He began kissing her again to seal their ever intense bond.

He moved down and began sucking on her breasts alternating every few seconds. She just held his hair as he worked on her breasts. "Jake, please fuck me."

"That is a guarantee Jess." He moved up, lining himself up with her pussy and slid into her. He began to slowly move in and out of her keeping quiet as Amy was just down the hall. He held her with his hands feeling her smooth skin. He loved that feel; throughout their lives she has always felt the same. Her skin was smooth and had no discernible marks or even freckles. She was flawless in every way if anyone were to ask Jake. He slowly fucked her with his cock.

She enjoyed his slow movements as he gave her his love. She loved Jake and felt as if he was her universe. He worked her like magic. He knew all of her spots and pushed her to the edge with each and every thrust. She was the princess to Jake. It was his job to make her happy.

"Close Jake" She told him as she was beginning to come. She pulled him close by wrapping her legs around him. He thrust into her one last time and exploded into her holding himself up. He settled beside her on the bed.

"Jake" Jessica said getting him to look at her. "I'm stopping my birth control on January 1st or sooner once I figure out my cycle." She smiled at him.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked.

"Yes, it may take a few tries for me to get pregnant." She turned on her side and put her head on his chest.

"Ok Jess, I love you."

They both got ready for bed and returned to cuddle and drifted off to sleep.

_________________

They started moving Jake's stuff from his dorm into the house. Jake and Jessica went shopping for pretty much everything they would need being new home owners. They went to furniture stores and IKEA, leaving them with a lot of stuff to be delivered over the next three weeks.

"Thank you Jake! You have given me everything I have ever wanted and we are about to work on the next thing on my list." Jessica said to him as they were walking through the house; the lights and heat were on. "I stopped my birth control yesterday and I have my ovulation schedule for the next 3 months."

"Well good Jess, seeing you with a nice big belly will be a treat." He said with a grin on his face.

"You say that now, wait until I bite your head off for talking to me and making me that way."

A few minutes later they were in the car and heading back to her apartment as tomorrow Jessica and Amy would be graduating from Emory. Even as Jessica had already received her Medical Degree, she still felt tremendous pride to receive her Associates in Genetics which would only give her resume more education.

She had already put in her notice at Piedmont Hospital as she was going to Northside Medical Family and start as a Pediatrics and Early Teen Doctor. She found that she did indeed have a niche for treating children and teenagers as she understood them and their problems. She had also signed up to be a resident at Northside and would occasionally take shifts in the ER.

They arrived at the apartment to find Amy crying. Jessica immediately went to her. "Amy, what's wrong?" Jessica asked worry about her.

"Josh broke up with me! I knew it was coming but I thought that we would still be together until the holidays were over." She said while sniffing as she cried. Jess just hugged her and rocked her gently.

"I'm sorry Amy, I know you did love Josh but couldn't follow him." Jess continued to hold her.

"I'm sorry Amy, if there is anything I can do; just let me know." Jake said to her.

"Go punch him again!" Amy replied.

"Okay!" Jake turned and started walking to the door. Amy looked up and saw him.

"Jake I was only kidding." Amy said which stopped Jake.

"Well I would do it for you in a second Amy." Jake responded turning around.

"I know Jake, thank you."

Jake and Jessica settled in with Amy who had fallen asleep in Jessica's lap as it was late. Jessica knew they all needed to get to sleep. She whispered to Jake.

"Hey, can you carry Amy to her room?" Jake simply nodded back to her.

He gently picked up Amy and carried her to her room. She was groggy and didn't realize where she was. Jess was right behind him as he laid Amy on the bed. Amy wrapped her arms around Jake's neck and pressed her lips to his. She pushed his mouth open with her tongue and held him until she couldn't breathe. She released her arms from him and fell back onto the bed. "Goodnight Josh, I love you" Amy said completely unaware that it was Jake who she just barraged with a passionate kiss.

He turned his head and looked at Jessica who motioned for him to join her in the hall. He did so, "I know it wasn't you who did it. I'm going to sleep with Amy tonight as she might need me, Okay?"

"Yeah, I love you Jess" With Jake pulling her close and kissed her goodnight.

Jake went into Jessica's room and closed the door. He leaned against it for a minute thinking to himself 'I wish I could find Josh and kick his ass all the way to Hawaii.' He got undressed and lay in the bed missing his love who was keeping Amy company tonight having been hurt by Josh. 'Tomorrow Amy will begin a new journey and hopefully it will be filled with joy and happiness.'

___________________

Amy woke up early the next morning feeling the presence of someone else. She looked over and saw Jessica still asleep. She stretched out and yawned and felt like pure shit considering what happened yesterday.

She moved around which instantly woke Jessica up. "MHHM, Hey Amy! You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine; just feel shitty considering what happened with Josh. Why did you sleep in my bed last night?" Amy asked being curious.

"Well, when my sister breaks up with her year plus boyfriend, I felt as if I should be there for her. That and Jake felt a little weird last night."

"Why would he feel weird? Wait! What did I do Jess?" Amy asked worried she had really fucked up and did something in her sleep.

"Well, Jake brought you in here last night and before he let you go, you decided to kiss Jake with a lot of tongue. It was surprising for me to watch, and you apparently thought Jake was Josh as you said "Goodnight Josh" to him."

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Jess; I didn't mean to do that." She said as Jessica leaned over to her.

"I know Amy; we all do things that we regret. I believe you and I don't hold you responsible for doing it." She hugged Amy and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Friends no matter what!"

"Thank you Jess; you and Jake are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you and him."

Without thinking, Amy put her lips to Jessica's and pushed hard into them. Jessica was shocked by this but accepted her and opened up to her. Amy slid her tongue into Jessica's mouth and probed her for a minute before breaking apart. Amy looked into Jessica's eyes which were full of shock and surprise but also curiosity.

"I don't know what came over me Jess." Amy felt ashamed of what she just did.

"That's ok Amy; that was the first time I have ever kissed someone like that besides Jake." Jessica paused. "We both need to get ready for graduation today." Amy nodded her head and Jessica turned and went to the door and opened it disappearing as she closed it giving Amy some privacy.

_________________

Jessica woke Jake up who felt tired but ready to see her graduate along with Amy. Jessica got a shower while Jake went into the living room and waited until she was done. Shortly after going to the living room Amy joined him.

"Hey Jake." Amy said to him as she walked in to the room and joined him on the couch.

"Hey Amy, you feeling better today?"

"Yes, and I wanted to apologize about last night. Jessica told me what I did and I'm sorry." Amy said looking him in the eyes.

He grabbed at her waist and side hugged her. "It's alright Amy; I know you feel love for me. I can't blame you for what happened. If it makes you feel better, your kissing skills have dramatically improved." That got a giggle from Amy.

"Thanks Jake, I'm sorry you didn't get to sleep with Jess last night." Amy said knowing she stole Jessica away from him last night.

"It was not a problem; I love you both very much and only want happiness for both of you." Just then the door to the bathroom opened and Jessica walked into her room.

"I'm next, see you later Jake."

Amy got up and walked into her room and came back out a minute later with a towel entering the bathroom. Ten minutes later Jessica came out wearing a nice blue dress. Her hair was still wet but it was straight and went to her shoulders.

"How do I look?" Jessica asked.

"Like you are ready to end your studies and start enjoying life." Jake said as she approached him.

"You are such a suck up." She leaned to him and kissed him. "But you are my suck up." She smiled.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and Amy walked to her room. "I guess I need to go get a shower too." He stood up, "See you in a few."

_________________________

"Hey mom, Jack and little Jill." Jake said to them as he approached them outside the Glenn Memorial Hall. He wrapped up LJ in his arms and picked her up. "I missed you!" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek which she brushed away afterwards. Anne side hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well.

"Jake, where's Jessica and Amy?" Anne asked.

"Oh, they had to go back to line up already. Where are Jill and Mike with Ella?" Jake asked not seeing them.

"Oh, they said they were running a few minutes behind this morning. They should be here in just a few minutes."

"Ok, we should go get our seats. I will come back and wait on them." That settled Jake took them to the seats he had picked out before meeting them. He started on his way back when he suddenly ran into Josh. He approached Josh and was ready to give Josh a few new lessons.

As he walked over Josh motioned for him to stop. "I know your angry, but I did what I thought was best."

"Really, you broke up with Amy yesterday and now you want to attend her university graduation. Do you know that she cried herself to sleep last night? She loved you Josh and for you to just break up with her like that and not leave your relationship mutually is enough to make me want to kick your ass even if your leg won 4 games this year."

"When I left her yesterday, I felt like pure shit. I want to apologize to her but I know that may not make a difference. Please just allow me to watch her graduate. If she doesn't want to see me or talk to me, I will take the hint and leave afterwards."

"If you hurt her anymore, I swear that three football teams are not going to be enough to protect you from me! Understand?" Jake responded.

"I get it!"

"Good! Oh by the way, you are not sitting with us and our family. If Jessica were here instead of on stage, she would probably kick your ass ten times worse than I would. Go find a seat as her parents will be here in a minute, and one of them is armed." Jake said with a smile and knew Josh got the message loud and clear which was 'Don't fuck with Amy if you want to live!'

Josh went into the hall and found a seat while Jake waited for Jill, Mike and Ella. They showed up about five minutes later. "Hey guys, welcome to the party." Jake said.

"Sorry we are late but I was running a little late." Jill said as she hugged Jake.

"No problem" Jake said as she hugged him and Jake shook Mike's hand while hugging Jill. He released her and squatted down to Ella.

"Hey pumpkin, you ready to watch Amy and Jessica walk?"

"Yeah, I'm proud of Amy and Jessica." Ella said as she hugged Jake.

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers