Jake & Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

"Oh, you are not imposing at all. In fact it will give us girls plenty of time to bond." Jessica said batting her eyes at Jake.

____________________

Jake stood outside grilling the steaks even as he heard big bouts of laughter. He peeked into the window and saw the girls laughing nearly to the point of passing out from lack of oxygen. 'Them Crazy Girls. Want this, want that. I need to find some guy time before that baby girl comes.' He said to himself as he turned the steaks.

He took the steaks in after turning off the grill and placed them on the table which already had a salad bowl. He walked into the living room, "Steaks are ready." He walked over to Jessica, "With all that Laughing I heard, you gals must be telling some good stories."

They ate the nice medium well cooked steaks and later Jane and Melissa departed for the night. Amy sat in the living room reading a book as Jessica and Jake watched Jeopardy on the TV. Jake just held Jessica's hand the entire episode. Jake looked over at Jessica whose eyes were transfixed on the TV as Alex Trebek told the next clue. "I hope that Melissa does get pregnant, that way our little girl can have a playmate as they grow up."

"A playmate just like you and me?" Jessica asked.

"Absolutely love." Jake replied.

______________________________

A few weeks later they were in front of Judge Ramer with Jane and Melissa along with Amy, Anne, Jack, Jill, and Mike as they were going to get married again. This time, it was completely legitimate as they had a Judge who seemed to be forward thinking giving them their vows.

"Jake Samuel Edwards, do you take this lovely young lady Jessica Susan Edwards to be your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and in health until death do you part?" Judge Ramer asked.

"I do, and forever will hold her in my heart in life and in death." Jake said with a tear rolling down his face.

"Jessica Susan Edwards, do you take this man Jake Samuel Edwards to be your lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"Yes, I love him and will be his heart and his rock for all his troubles even if that trouble is me. I do!" Jessica replied as streams of tears rolled down her cheeks.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Georgia and the United States of America, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss." Judge Ramer said.

Jake pulled Jessica into his arms and kissed her passionately pushing into her mouth showing a display of their unbreakable bond for all to see. Everyone was clapping as they continued their kiss unconcerned as the others watched. They broke their kissed and looked at Jane and Melissa, "Thank you!" Jessica said to them.

They all left the courthouse and were standing out front when Jane and Melissa turned to them. "We might as well go ahead and tell you. We're pregnant!" Melissa said to them.

Jessica hugged Melissa and Jane kissed Jake on the cheek. "Thank you Jake, you're the best. I'm sure you make Jessica proud every day."

"Oh Jane, more than you can even imagine." Jessica replied.

_______________________

Over the next few months Jessica continued to grow and get regular checkups. Dr. Adams was concerned for a few weeks as Jessica displayed signs of Gestational Diabetes but did not develop. Jake joined Jessica for parenting classes as Jessica figured they could perhaps both use a class or two.

Amy took the job of preparing for the arrival of her little niece, she arranged for the baby shower, gifts and started a stock pile of diapers along with setting up the nursery in the upstairs bedroom that was unfurnished. She decorated it in neutral colors and got a nice crib. Amy had also tried dating, but didn't like the guy so she finished with him. He was rude and annoying and such a turn off. She decided to focus on her family more and hung out with Ella and swam with her almost every weekend.

______________________________________

On LJ's birthday and the fourth year since their father died, Jessica visited his grave by herself early in the morning. She got on her knees and touched his headstone.

"Hey dad, I'm sorry I haven't come and visited you since you were buried here. It's been hard without you to help guide me. But I felt as if I should come and visit you since I'm carrying your granddaughter. I wish you could be here for LJ and also my daughter to be. Mom and LJ will come visit you later. I love you dad!" She said and began to cry as she remembered all the fun things she had done with him. Riding in a cop car and doing a ride-a-long, playing games as a family and being loved by him. "I'll be sure to be the best mother I can to your grandkids and I'll be sure to whip Jake into the great father you were to us. Good bye dad, I'll visit more often."

She got up and looked towards the car lot and saw a man by a tree. She recognized his face. It was the driver of the truck that killed her father. She began walking over towards him in a fast stride.

"YOU BASTARD!" She said as she approached him. "How dare you come here on this day!" She then slapped him in the face. Jessica then realized that might not have been wise as he was much taller and bigger than her and could probably hurt her if he wanted too.

"I'm Michael Evans Mrs. Edwards, I'm sorry for causing the wreck. I wrote you several times while I was in prison." He said to her.

"I'm his daughter! One of the children of the good man you took from us!" She said to him.

"I realize what I did! My stupidity took him from you and almost took your mother and your little sister from you as well. I got no reply and that's why I came today, to apologize to your mother." He said to her.

Jessica was seeing red. She wishes she could run him over like he ran into her father's truck.

"You see miss, I lost my family too. While I was in prison, my wife took up with some guy after divorcing me. She left me and took my kids away, my sons Trevor and Michael. They moved out to California and then he snapped and killed them before killing himself. I blame myself for their deaths as much as I blame myself for the death of your father." He then pulled out a gun and held it in his hands. Jessica looked at it fearful of what he might do to her. She started to back away from him. "I came here to tell someone I was sorry before I did this. I'm sorry!" He then walked past her towards her father's grave.

Jessica ran to the car and called Mike.

"Mike, the guy that killed my father is here at the cemetery. I think he's going to kill himself."

"Alright, I'll get some units out there. Leave NOW!" Mike told her and she started up the car and left there.

A few hours later, she got word that they didn't find him. She told Jake what happened and he fell apart knowing that his wife and mother of his unborn child was in danger and he was nowhere near to help her. He stayed worrying that night and into the morning until Mike showed up at their home.

"Jake, Jessica. They found Michael Evans this morning at his old house. He killed himself. We found a note with two words. "I'm sorry"". Jake was relieved knowing that this person who had caused such pain for them was gone, yet at the same time felt sorry for him."

___________________________

Jake continued to work hard and after the higher ups approved his idea, he found himself laying the ground work and leading a team of engineers to complete the master plan. Zach oversaw the project with Jake taking lead with his forward thinking and creative ideas.

"Hey Zach." Jake said to him as he entered the office, "I have a question?"

"Ok what's up?" Zach replied looking up.

"What's it like being a father?" Jake asked, not really being able to ask his father as he had died.

"Well, you worry every minute of every day for the rest of your life. You worry about their health when they get hurt or sick; you worry about their feelings and if someone ever hurts them, you wanna go out there and kill that person. Having girls, you tend to worry even more or so I've been told. If you ever need any advice or just to talk, you can always come to me especially since you're vastly outnumbered."

"You can say that again, outnumbered I am. Jessica and I are now also friends with Jane Collier and her wife Melissa. I also have another kid on the way but won't be the father." Jake replied.

"Come again?" Zach replied.

"I donated my sperm to Jane and Melissa. Melissa is four months pregnant." Jake replied.

"Are you trying to create an army of Edwards?" Zach replied.

"No, but I can see how that seems." Jake said smiling.

_______________________________

Jessica was lying in bed as her due date was next week. She already had a couple of episodes of Braxton hicks in the last two weeks. She got up and went into the bathroom to pee yet again for the umpteenth time today. She made it into the bathroom when all of a sudden she felt wetness. She looked down to see a gallon of water fall to the floor. This was no false labor this time. Her water just broke and she fell as it was slippery. She landed on her butt which caused serve pain.

"Ah Fuck!" She lay on the ground unable to get up and her phone was on the bedside table. She felt the contractions start little by little. "Oh Shit! Breathe Jess!" She told herself. She couldn't panic as that was the last thing she needed to do.

Suddenly she heard her phone ring which was the ringtone of Amy. She remembered that Amy was going to the store and would call to ask if Jessica needed anything. She hoped that Amy would come to the house if Jessica didn't answer. "Please Amy! Please come home." She said as another contraction came.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," She counted timing the length between contractions. This being her first baby meant that it might be awhile before delivery. She continued counting and then her next contraction started. The contractions were four minutes apart. "Not Good!" Jessica said out loud as she knew it could take some time before Amy would get there.

______________________

Amy was walking to her car when she was waiting for Jessica to pick up on the other side of the phone. It continued to ring before going to voicemail. 'I guess she doesn't need anything' Amy said to herself.

She got into her car and started off to the grocery store when she pulled out her phone and said. "Google, Dial Jessica Edwards" Her phone then dialed Jessica again to which she received no reply. She got worried and at the next light turned around doing a U-turn to turn on a side street to take her towards the house.

About Fifteen minutes later Amy pulled up to the house. She got out and went to the door and put her key in turning the knob. She walked in and called out, "Jessica are you here?"

"UGH!! In HERE!" Jessica replied. Immediately Amy ran into the master bedroom. She saw it was empty and went into the bathroom and saw Jessica lying on the floor.

"Oh God! Are you alright?" Amy asked.

"No, my contractions are now one minute apart." Jessica said.

"Okay! We need to get you to the hospital." Amy said and pulled out her phone. She dialed 911 and waited for someone to answer.

"Fulton County 911, what is the Address of your Emergency?" The operator said.

"Yes, I'm at 6141 Patronis Drive and my sister is in Labor." Amy told the operator.

"What's the phone number you're calling from?" She asked.

"470-481-1996." Amy replied.

"You said she's in labor?" The operator asked.

"Yes, her contractions are one minute apart."

"Okay, I'm sending you an ambulance. Stay on the line and I'll tell you exactly what to do next."

"Miss, I'm a Medical Psychologist and my sister is a Medical Doctor. Please just send the ambulance and have them 10-18." Amy replied. When they were younger, Jim and Mike both told the girls that if they needed something in a hurry and were talking to 911 to say "10-18".

"Okay, is she laying flat?" The operator asked.

"Yes, and I've got some towels. Jesus, she's crowning." Amy put the phone down with it on speaker. "I can see the head." Amy said as Jessica pushed.

"Come on Jessica, Just breathe." Amy told her.

"I AM BREATHING!" Jessica yelled.

"I'm here Jess!" Amy reassured her.

"Oh God!" Jessica said and pushed again. She continued to push and push and little by little the baby came further out. The baby's head cleared from her vagina leaving her little body still inside.

"The head is out. Come on Jess, one more big push!" Amy said and put her hands underneath the baby waiting for it to pop free as Jessica was waiting for the next contraction.

"AHHHHH!" Jessica said and gripped the toilet bowl very hard as she pushed with everything she had. Now inch by inch the baby came further out and then fell into the hands of Amy.

"I have her!" Amy yelled. Jessica looked down and saw Amy holding her little daughter. A few seconds later after Amy removed the fluid from around the baby's mouth and nose she began to cry.

Amy moved upward and put the little infant girl into the arms of her mother. "Jessica, say hi to your baby girl."

"Hi darling, you're so beautiful." Jessica leaned back against the tub as Amy got a twist tie from the kitchen. She marveled looking at her baby girl who had a light dusting of dark hair on the top of her head and had baby blue eyes. A couple of seconds later Amy came back and put the twist tie on the umbilical cord.

"Congratulations Jessica!" Amy said watching and waiting for the Ambulance and Paramedics to get there. Jessica looked at Amy and began to cry.

"Thank you Amy, I couldn't have done it without you." Jessica said and Amy began to cry as well. Just then they started to hear sirens which announced the Ambulance was getting close.

All the while the 911 operator was on the phone just making sure the girls were okay until the paramedics were there with them. "Congratulations Ladies, do we have a name for this little girl?"

Jessica thought back to the conversation a few weeks ago. Jake and Jessica were floating names back and forth between one another. "Yes, Jemma Jacey Edwards. Our little JJ, that way she has two J's in her name."

Amy moved up and kissed her forehead which was saturated with sweat.

A few seconds later, "Fire Department! Someone call for an Ambulance?"

"In here!" Amy yelled out.

"I'm going to let you go now, congratulations on your baby." The 911 operator said.

"Thank you!" Jessica said as the paramedics entered the room.

"Well, looks like we don't have much to do here." The tall handsome paramedic Allen said out loud.

"Of course not, you men only have to knock us up while we have to suffer through a whole lot of pain. What took you guys so long?" Jessica replied.

"Oh, we stopped at Wendy's to get a cheeseburger!" Allen replied as he wrapped a Blood Pressure Wrist Cuff on her left arm.

"If I didn't have this baby girl in my arm, I would beat you silly." Jessica replied. She paused before looking at Amy, "Amy, can you call Jake and give him the great news." Jessica asked.

"Better yet, why don't you call him." Amy left out the bathroom and got her phone while the paramedics loaded her up onto the stretcher and left the bathroom.

___________________

Once they were en-route to Northside Medical with Amy right behind them in her car, Jessica called Jake. While she was waiting for him to answer, she told the paramedic in the back, "If you hear a call at the Georgia Power building, just know that it's my husband who fainted because of what I'm about to tell him." He just smiled.

"Hey Jessica!" Jake said.

"Where are you?" Jessica asked.

"In Zach's office. Why?"

"Good, I just called to tell you I'm on the way to the hospital." Jessica said.

"Are you in Labor?" Jake asked.

"Nope!" She paused before continuing, "I just gave birth at home!"

There was nothing but silence, until she overheard Zach asking Jake if he's alright. "Seriously! You gave birth?"

"Yep, I'm in the ambulance heading to the hospital! So get your ass up here." Jessica replied.

"Okay Love! Did you deliver alone?" Jake asked.

"Thankfully Amy came home just in time." Jessica replied.

"Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can."

___________________________

Forty Five minutes later Jake arrived at the hospital to find Jessica in the labor recovery section where she was getting another Saline bag put up. He went up to her and kissed her forehead as Amy was standing next to her.

"Did you call mom?" Jake asked.

"I did, she should be here in a bit." Amy replied. Jake looked at her and rounded the bed and grabbed Amy into a hug. He hugged her fiercely while he was crying.

"Thank you Amy! I love you girl!" Jake said and kissed her on the cheek. He turned back to Jessica and looked into her eyes. "Where is our little baby girl?" He asked.

"They took her to get cleaned up! She should be back in my arms in a few minutes." Jessica said to him as she reached up and wiped away his tears.

He just held her hand until a nurse came back with their baby girl. Jake looked up to see his darling daughter with her head covered in a pink beanie and bundle up in a pink blanket. He looked at her eyes which were the same blue that his Jessica had. The nurse put her into Jessica's arms and then walked away. Jessica pulled her gown open and began to breast feed Jemma as Jake and Amy watched.

About fifteen minutes later Jessica asked Jake, "Would you like to hold your baby girl?"

"Yeah!" Jake replied and Jessica lifted her up and Jake took her from Jessica. "Hey Jemma, it's your daddy! You are so beautiful. She looks just like you Jessica!" He looked up at Jessica who had closed her eyes and fell asleep.

____________________

"It's a good thing I used The Force and sought out Jessica as she needed me more than ever." Amy said to Jake as he was holding Jemma. "I called as I left the parking deck and got no reply and didn't think anything of it until I decided to call again. When I didn't get any reply, I got worried."

He sat in the rocking chair while Jessica slept. An hour later Anne came in to the room with Jill right behind her, they both looked at Jake holding Jemma.

"Mom, meet your granddaughter Jemma Jacey Edwards!" He said to her as Anne looked into Jemma's eyes seeing so much of her children in them.

"She's so beautiful!" Anne said out loud. She then went over to the bed and brushed Jessica's hand. A few seconds later Jessica stirred and looked at Anne.

"Hey mom, I did it!" Jessica said.

"You sure did Jess! Welcome to Motherhood." Anne then kissed Jess on the cheek. Anne shed tears as she looked at her granddaughter who was being cradled by her son Jake.

Jemma Jacey Edwards, born at 14:43pm EDT September 1st, 2020 to loving parents Jake and Jessica Edwards.

******************

The end of Chapter 10.

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Look forward to more in the coming months. Please read Jane's Licking as well which was also posted today! May The Force Be With You!

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers