Jake & Jessica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

"Yeah, I can do that sis." Amy replied.

"Thank you!" Jessica replied back.

That night, they lay in bed holding hands with one another as Amy comforted Jessica. Jessica missed Jake very much wishing it was him that was next to her, but she had to settle for Amy to comfort her during a time of great pain and sadness.

_____________________

"Well Jake, it looks like Bellefonte is going to fall behind schedule. The fan blades weren't cut to spec. So dickhead contractor is fired and now we need a new contractor and a new fan blade. Perfect!" Zach said to Jake as he was looking out the window of the conference room.

"Yeah, Swell!" Jake replied.

"Thinking about Jessica?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, and Amy and I had a fight over the phone last night." Jake replied.

"Yeah, those are never great. It's one thing to arguing with the wife, it's completely another thing to argue with the wife's best friend. It's another thing to argue with your best friend too." Zach replied.

"Yeah!" Jake replied.

"Anyway come on, let's go get some lunch. I'll buy!" Zach replied putting his arm around Jake pulling him from the window.

________________

Jessica sat at the red light waiting for it to turn as traffic was terrible right now. School had just let out meaning all the children were on buses and parents were also on the road. She looked back at Jemma in her car seat. She then looked back out the front window at the tail lights of another car and saw them go out. She waited for the car to move before letting her foot off the break and went for the gas pedal.

It was the first time Jessica had left the house since coming home from the hospital Monday night. She made a right hander turn and down the street she went following the old so familiar street until she reached her childhood home. She pulled into the driveway to see that her mother's car was there. She was thankful as she didn't call and tell her she was coming.

She got out of the car and went to the right side passenger door and opened it and got Jemma out of her car seat. She walked to the door with Jemma in hand. She didn't think it was appropriate to just walk in so she knocked. She waited thirty seconds before the door opened. Anne looked at Jessica as the door swung open.

"Jessica, what a surprise." Anne said to her.

"Hey mom, can we come in?" Jessica asked.

"You know you don't even have to ask. Come on in." Jessica walked in and went for the couch.

"Jill will be home from school in a few minutes." Anne said to her as they sat on the couch. "How is Jemma?" Anne asked.

"She's a handful! Always fussy and always wanting to eat now that we have her on food and not milk." Jessica said and looked at Anne.

"Do you want something to drink?" Anne asked.

"Uh yeah, a Sprite would be good." Jessica replied whilst holding Jemma.

Anne went into the kitchen and came back with a Sprite for Jessica and a glass of Sweet Tea for herself.

"So, what brings you to me?" Anne asked knowing something was wrong as Jessica was too quiet.

Jessica just looked at her mother and instantly fell apart. She began to cry feeling the pain and sadness again. Anne saw the pain and moved over to her and hugged her.

"It's ok Jessica, whatever it is, you can tell me." Anne said to her as she held her.

Through sniffles, "I..I..I..I had a miscarriage mom." Jessica looked up at her mother.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry! When?" Anne asked.

"Monday night! I was eleven weeks along." Jessica told her mother as she began to cry while holding Jemma.

"SSSSHHHH! Darling, it happens!" Anne told her.

"And worst of all, Jake went to work and then left for Bellefonte! We yelled at each other mom." Jessica told her.

"I'm sorry baby; I know how much having kids matters to you. You just got to give Jake some time to accept it. Men aren't the best when it comes to understanding and feeling their emotions." Anne said to Jessica just as they heard a car door close. "Jack and Jill are home." Anne said with a tear in her eye.

The door opened with Jill running into the living room and in to the hands of Anne. "Mommy!!!!!!!!!!! Jessie!!!!" Jill said as Jack walked in the door.

"Hey Anne! Jessica what a surprise to see....." He stopped talking once he saw the tears that both Anne and Jessica had on their faces. "Are y'all ok?" Jack asked.

Anne nodded her head at Jack as she rubbed Jessica's back. "Hey Jill, can you go with your dad while me and Jessica talk. You can play with Jemma." Anne said to Jill who was looking at her. Anne then looked at Jack who nodded his head. Jack came over and got Jemma from Jessica.

"Come on Jilly Bean; let's give your mom and sister some time to talk." Jack said to Jill as he held Jemma and walked up the stairs with Jill behind him.

Anne began to talk once Jack toting Jemma along with Jill made it up the stairs, "It happens Jessica; Miscarriages happen, arguments happen, things happen to us Jessica that we wish didn't." Anne said with tears coming down her face. "I wish that wreck didn't happen, I wish that fight from ten years didn't happen but it does happen. I wish that miscarriage that you had didn't happen and I wish the one I had didn't happen too." Anne said.

It took Jessica a moment to realize what her mother just said, "You mean?" Jessica asked not adding the rest of her thought.

Anne nodded her head up and down several times as she cried. "Yeah girl! I had a miscarriage too. It was about when you and Jake were five years old. It nearly broke my heart but I had you and Jake to be thankful for. It also caused problems for your father and me. Like I said, men are stubborn when it comes to emotions." Anne said to Jessica.

"I'm sorry; I just never thought that...." Jessica began but was cut off.

"That someone besides yourself in this family has experienced what you're going through." Anne finished her thought by answering it. Jessica nodded her head affirming her thought. "Yeah, that is something that only three people besides my doctor knew. Your father, Jill and your grandmother."

"I'm sorry!" Jessica said. "I just wish Jake was here and not being a dick about it." Jessica added.

"Just have faith!" Anne said to Jessica.

"Thanks mom, I love you." Jessica said to her.

"Jessica, can you do me two favors?" Anne asked. Jessica nodded her head, "Can you please try and forgive Jake. I know it's hard but I know how much you two love one another and these kinds of issues can drive wedges between people. The second, please don't tell anyone about what we talked about. I've kept that secret and wish for it to remain one as it was a dark time for me." Anne told Jessica.

"I understand mom!" Jessica replied.

"Hey, why don't you stay for dinner and eat. I'll make some baked Chicken." Anne said and Jessica pondered for a moment.

"Yeah, that will be lovely." Jessica replied.

________________

"Bye Jessica, I hope you have a good night!" Jack said to her as he kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"Thanks! Good night mom, Jill!" Jessica replied as she stepped into the car with Jemma already in her car seat and very sleepy.

As she backed out the driveway, Jack holding little Jill stood next to Anne and watched as Jessica drove off into the night on her way home.

"Is she ok?" Jack asked.

"She will be!" Anne replied. "It's just that Jessica's and Jake's relationship is very turbulent right now." Anne added as they turned to go back inside.

"Mommy, mommy....." Little Jill began saying.

"Yeah Jill?" Anne asked.

"Can daddy making me some ice cream?" Jill asked with a begging face.

Anne looked down and then back up at Jack. "Sure baby girl, but only two scoops."

"Do you want me to talk to Jake?" Jack asked Anne.

"Only if he comes to you, they have to find their own path Jack!" Anne said as she walked into the kitchen to refill her wine glass.

_______________________

Jessica walked in carrying Jemma in her arms to see Amy lying on the couch reading a book. She closed the door softly as to not awaken Jemma.

"Hey! I'll be right back!" Jessica said softly to Amy.

Jessica walked up the stairs and took Jemma to her crib. She laid her down and covered her up with the little blanket ensure that she would be warm as she slept. Jessica hoped that would be throughout the night. She went back downstairs and joined Amy on the couch.

"Where did you go today?" Amy asked as Jessica stretched her arms.

"To see my mom and talk to her." Jessica said which left Amy waiting for more. "I told her about the miscarriage and what I and Jake are going through. She gave me some insight that I found very interesting."

"Did it help?" Amy asked.

"Yeah! It did! Anyway, I think I'm going to go lay down." Jessica said to Amy.

"You want me to join you again?" Amy asked still concerned for Jessica.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Jessica replied getting up.

"Okay, I'll join you in a few minutes." Amy replied.

About fifteen minutes later Amy joined Jessica in the master bedroom. She moved to the bed and pulled back the covers allowing herself to slip in. Amy got comfortable next to Jessica as she rolled onto her side. Amy moved closer to Jessica as she turned off the bedside table lamp. Jessica moved back feeling Amy directly behind her.

"Thank you Amy, I love you more than you can possibly imagine." Jessica said.

"I love you just as much Jessica, you and Jake!" Amy replied and moved her head up and close to Jessica's neck and kissed her softly for a moment before pulling back.

Jessica flipped over now facing Amy as she brought her hand to Amy's face. She moved her hand around slowly touching her cheek. Jessica moved closer to Amy and kissed her on the mouth pushing her tongue out searching for more. She felt Amy push forward thinking that she made a mistake, but Amy instead put her arm around Jessica and pulled her in more. They shared each other's mouths, sharing the taste. Suddenly, Jessica realized what she was doing and pulled away and looked at Amy directly in her eyes. She could see the sparkle that was also beginning to produce tears.

"I'm sorry Amy; I shouldn't have done that..." Jessica said but was cut off by Amy.

"But I wanted it Jessica, I want you as much as I have wanted Jake over the years." Amy replied.

"But Amy, I shouldn't! Jake...." Jessica said.

"Isn't here Jessica, I am. I love you Jessica!" Amy said and pulled Jessica back towards her and kissed her again. She pushed into Jessica which caused her to come into contact with her barely covered breast. Amy pushed her hand into Jessica's shirt and felt for her boobs and upon touching them, found her nipples to be erect and hard as rocks.

Jessica feeling lost gave up and allowed herself to be taken by Amy. She relented giving in to Amy's pursuits and moved her hands to Amy's chest feeling for her breasts. Jessica moved her hands lower and found the ends of Amy's shirt and pulled it up and over Amy's head. She pulled Amy back to her and opened her mouth as Amy made contact. They swirled around for several minutes before Amy pulled Jessica's shirt over her head leaving the both of them topless.

Amy pulled Jessica atop of her allowing her breasts to hang above her head. Amy reached up and grabbed one of her tits and latched on to it and began sucking and tickling her. Jessica arched her back allowing her body to drop to Amy's as she continued to suck on her as Jessica looked up towards the ceiling trying to hide her tears from Amy as the tears were those of sadness. Sadness that Jake wasn't here; sadness that she was violating his trust, his love, with the one person that they both trusted with their lives.

Jessica leaned back which forced Amy to release her. "I'm sorry! I'm Sorry! I can't Amy!" Jessica said out loud as she looked at her and moved off of Amy.

"It's okay Jess!" Amy said as she moved her hands to cover herself. Amy got up to grab her shirt when Jessica reached out and touched her arm.

"Don't go! I love you and still want you to lay with me but I can't betray Jake any more than I have already." Jessica said with tears streaming down her face.

"Okay." Amy said and lay back down without putting her shirt back on. Amy lay on her side and allowed Jessica to cuddle up behind her. Jessica moved her hand up and down softly brushing her fingers on Amy's arm.

"I want you to know that, that I do love you Amy. I love you more than a friend and more than a sister, and if it I was ever given the choice by Jake, I would gladly make love to and with you." Jessica said with a tear running down her cheek as she lay on her side.

"And I you Jess!" Amy said as she lay there feeling the warmth and light touching that Jess was giving her.

Slowly, they both fell asleep hearing the slow tick of the clock on the wall with Jessica still cuddled up to Amy.

_____________________

Jake and Zach arrived at the Georgia Power building in downtown Atlanta early in the morning as Jake chose to drive overnight back to Atlanta from the Bellefonte Plant in North Alabama. He was tired but relieved to be home so he and Jessica could patch things up. He pulled up next to Zach's Black Chevy Colorado.

"Yo Zach! We're here!" Jake said and also shook Zach awake. Slowly Zach opened his eyes and stretched while yawning.

"I'll never understand how you can sleep in a moving car traveling at 75 miles per hour, especially on I-20." Jake said as he pulled the trunk release handle next to the door. The I-20 was perhaps one of the most heavily traveled interstate's next to I-75.

"You spend years on a Navy carrier that is always moving and you'll get used to just about anything that involves motion." Zach said to Jake as they both stepped out of the car into the early morning crisp and cool air.

"Thanks for letting me drive us back early." Jake said as Zach got his bag out of the trunk.

"No problem, I understand. Let me know if you need anything, alright Jake." Zach said as he hit the unlock button on his key fob for his Chevy Colorado.

"Thanks, I let you know." Jake replied as Zach got in and then closed the door and cranked up the Truck to warm up.

"Jake slowly backed out and headed home wishing that he could sneak in to surprise Jess before she wakes up."

_________________

Jessica awoke to the sound of Jemma crying upstairs. Jessica got up and putting a shirt on went to the hall and started up the stairs. She got to the top to hear Jemma fussing. She went in and changed Jemma's diaper which relieved the crying.

She went back down and rejoined Amy in bed which awakened her as she turned to face Jessica.

"Good morning Jess." Amy said and moved closer to Jessica.

"Morning!" Jessica replied and kissed Amy on the lips. She pulled back and looked Amy in the eyes. "I do love you Amy!" She moved back down towards Amy and kissed her again, only this time without restraint.

Jessica leaned back and pulled her shirt up and off leaving herself topless yet again. She moved back down feeling how cool it was in the room as she moved over Amy and straddled her. She moved back down and kissed Amy again only this time moving her hand down into Amy's gray sweat pants and further into her panties feeling for her best friend's soft and warm pussy. She felt the softness of her outer lips and slightly brushed them with her very cold hand which made Amy gasp. Suddenly, Jessica found Amy's clit and began to play with it invoking Amy to change her breathing as her arousal continued to build as Jessica continued to kiss her.

Just as quick as Jessica began to tease and pleasure Amy's clit, she stopped and placed her right hand over Amy's pussy. Jessica slowly turned her middle finger down and into the folds of Amy's pussy and sunk it all the way in. She moved her finger against the walls before adding her index and ring finger into the mix while leaving her thumb to continue to please Amy's clit which was sticking out wanting the attention that its pal on the inside was getting.

Jessica parted from the kiss and moved down slightly positioning herself over Amy's perky tits. She moved to Amy's right and latched on to it and began sucking on it while continuously finger fucking her.

"AH! OH! JESS!!!!!" Amy yelled out as suddenly an orgasm erupted deep from within causing her to pulsate and cum on Jessica's hand as it gripped by Amy's vaginal muscles. Jessica then switched to Amy's left tit and began sucking on that one while still finger fucking her.

Suddenly, Amy pushed Jessica up and rolled her over as Amy looked at her. "Your turn!" Amy said and started moving her face down to Jessica's perky and still somewhat full of milk tits and began to slowly but gently suck on them but with a more fierce need of the natural nectar than little Jemma. Jessica moved her hands up and around Amy's head moving her fingers into Amy's shiny bright dark hair. Amy looked up at Jessica and moved her way downward and sat up. She pulled Jessica's Pants by the waist and pulled them along with her panties down to Jessica's ankles.

Amy then lowered her head into Jessica's groin and with her hands spread her legs apart. She kissed the top and slowly worked her way down to her clit encircling it with her tongue as it darted out of her mouth as she moved her hand into Jessica's pussy and began to repay the same affection as Jessica had given her. She pushed her fingers into Jessica invoking a moan from Jessica.

_______________________

Jake pulled up into the driveway and opened the door of his Charger which was still in perfect condition since being bought to replace the old Charger back in 2015 that set them on the course they were on. He went to the back and got his luggage out and went to the door. He slowly opened the door so as to sneak in and closed it back very softly. He walked down the hall to their door and as he approached he heard the faint sound of a moan. He slowly opened the door and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight before him.

Before him, he saw his wife and love, Jessica, being pleasured by their best friend and their sister, by bond, Amy. He stood motionless as Amy had her face down in Jessica's pussy providing her enormous pleasure that until today he thought was limited to his touch and his touch only. He walked to that door expecting to surprise her and to apologize for his behavior but instead he found Jessica completely nude and being serviced by their most trusted friend.

Jake stood motionless for several seconds before they realized he was there. Jessica looked over at the door and saw him. "Jake!" She yelled which made Amy look over at him and stop licking Jessica's well wet pussy. Amy sat up and covered her tits with her arms.

"How could you?!" Jake said with anger in his voice and began shaking his head as he looked at the both of them still on the bed. He turned and started walking towards the front door. Jessica reached for her clothes and hastily began putting them on. She got her shirt and pants on and raced out the door hoping to catch up to Jake. Amy stayed in the bed crying; knowing that she perhaps just ruined her friendships with both Jessica and Amy.

Jessica raced out the door to find Jake had just closed the door to the charger and cranked it up. She reached the door hoping Jake would talk to her but instead he shifted the car into reverse and started to ease out of the driveway even as Jessica banged on the hood of the car for him to stop. Jake however, was too upset to think clearly or even to have a conversation about and so he took off leaving Jessica in the driveway visibly upset and crying.

Jessica walked back into her bedroom to find Amy putting her shirt on. "Jessica, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have encouraged us last night. It's all my fault." Amy said to Jessica as she sat on the bed still crying.

"No, it's all our faults Amy. It's mine, Jake's and yours." Jessica said teary eyed. She reached over to her nightstand and got her cell phone out and texted Jake.

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers