Jake & Jessica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

Jessica, Jake and Amy slept together for the first time that night after they all tended to bathroom duties. Jake laid in the middle with Jessica to his right and Amy to his left with all of them being naked. They each slept peacefully knowing that their friendships and trust were restored.

_____________________

Jessica awoke the next morning after feeling someone get out of the bed. She opened her eyes and saw Jake was gone and Amy lying on her left side away from Jessica. Jessica decided to move closer to Amy. She moved up behind Amy and moved her hand around into the space between Amy's tits being covered by her arms. Amy felt so warm to Jessica who was perhaps a little cold.

Amy was awoken by the feeling of a cold hand buried deep into her chest. The hand felt womanly, leaving only one person that could be touching her.

"Morning Jessica!" Amy said softly.

"Morning Amy! How are you this morning?" Jessica asked as she flexed her hand out pressing it into Amy's chest.

"Sticky! But I also feel like I've been freed of all guilt." Amy replied.

"You never have to feel guilty again with Jake or me." Jessica said and moved her hand to Amy's right breast and began to tease it gently with her fingers. She pulled on the nipple slowly making it erect.

Amy turned towards Jessica and looked at her. Jessica moved up and kissed Amy on the mouth pushing in and tasting her. Jessica pulled back from the kiss and travelled south to Amy's tits and began sucking on her left for a moment and then moved to the right. Amy moved her hand down to Jessica pussy and began teasing her clit. Amy pushed a finger into Jessica's pussy feeling her soft and delicate skin as she pushed in.

Jake walked in and saw the two of them together; this time he didn't find any pain or sadness. He walked in quietly and hopped into the bed startling Jessica as he moved in behind her.

"Hey sunshine!" Jake said as he kissed Jessica's neck while she still sucked on Amy's tit.

Jake pushed his boxers down and then off with his feet. He moved his hand in between Jessica's thigh and to her pussy where he found Amy's hand. He touched her hand and followed her fingers into Jessica and joined her. He pushed two of his fingers into Jess as Amy already had two of hers in. They both pushed in causing Jessica to release Amy's tit and moan. Jake pulled his fingers out.

"Jess, I love you!" Jake said and lifted her right leg allowing him to press his hard cock to her pussy lips. Amy grabbed him and guided him into Jessica. Slowly he pushed into Jessica as her walls adjusted to his size. He pushed in more before pulling almost all the way out before going back all the way into Jessica and bottoming out.

"AH! Fuck me!" Jessica said out loud before Amy kissed her. Jake granted her wish as he thrust harder and harder into Jessica as she was still on her side.

Amy broke their kiss and trailed her tongue down Jessica's chin and then to her neck. She kissed her neck and also nipped it enough for it to give enormous pleasure. Jake felt her pussy walls attempt to clamp down on him after Amy bit her neck but him being so hard allowed him to continue to thrust. Jessica's fluids coated Jake giving him even more lubrication. Jake grabbed her right leg by the knee and lifted it in the air. He pushed harder, faster letting himself get lost as he fucked Jessica. He neared a release and before he could think he flooded Jessica's pussy, filling it with his cum. He continued to thrust but at a much slower pace as he moved his head into her side kissing her flesh covered ribs.

"Both of you are going to drive me wild." Jake said as Amy moved her hand over Jessica and touched Jake's hip.

"That's what women are supposed to do." Amy replied.

"Because wild fucking is the best kind of fucking." Jessica added still panting heavy as Jake was still behind her and with Amy in front of her.

______________________

They continued their fuckfest weekend until Sunday night when the real world was upon them. Jake returned to work much happier than the previous month which Zach liked very much. Jessica and Amy both went about their days working their shifts with Jessica still working at the hospital on Thursday's and Friday's. Jessica went and visited their mom Thursday night after getting off from the hospital.

Jessica knocked on the door; she heard 'come in' and walked in the door. "Hi Jack!" Jessica said with a happy voice.

"Hey Jessica, welcome. Anne is at the grocery store but should be back in about twenty minutes or less. How are you doing?" Jack asked.

"Better now that me and Jake are back together." Jessica said and saw a perplexed look on Jack's face. "I know mom told you I had a miscarriage, I also cheated on Jake with Amy." Jessica added.

"W-OW!" Jack replied shocked not knowing much of anything.

"We're good now; we got back together Friday and settled everything."

"Well, that's good. Everybody has trouble in a relationship; it's just the fact that if at the end of the day you still love that person, that makes it worth having it continue." Jack replied.

"What trouble have you had with mom?" Jessica asked.

"Oh you know, just the minor arguments that everyone has; What to wear, bills, dinner." Jack said to her.

Just then, Jill came running into the room holding a picture. "Daddy, look what I drew!" Jill showed him the picture.

"Hey LJ!"Jessica said to her.

"Hi Jessy!" Jill replied and moved over to her. Jessica hugged her tightly, as she looked at Jack holding the picture. He turned it around and showed it to her. It was a picture of Jack standing outside of a blue helicopter and with words to the side, 'Eye's in the sky'.

"That is such a nice picture you made for.... daddy!" Jessica said having to pause to say the word daddy. Jack looked at her and saw the hesitation.

"It's a very lovely picture J bug." Jack said calling her nickname that he had given her. Then they all heard the honk of a horn. "O, mommy is home." He said playfully to Jill. "Let me go bring the groceries in."

A few minutes later, Jessica joined Anne and Jack in the kitchen followed by Jill. Anne was putting away groceries when Jessica came up behind her and gave her a hug. Anne turned around and embraced Jessica.

"Hey, what brings you by?" Anne asked.

"I came to see you and talk." Jessica said.

"Well, let me put away the rest of these meats and then we can talk. Can you make us each a drink of wine?" Anne said to Jessica.

Fifteen minutes later, Anne joined Jessica outside as it was a beautiful day.

"So, have you and Jake talked?" Anne asked bluntly.

"Have you ever cheated on someone?" Jessica asked back.

"Jessica, please tell me you didn't!"

"I did, with Amy after I left here. Jake caught us.... pleasuring each other." Jessica replied telling her the truth. "We didn't talk or communicate for a month until Friday when he came home. We talked, we agreed on things and we made up. We also made a pact with Amy."

"Really, what was that?" Anne asked.

"We all agreed that since Amy loves both of us, that we can have sex with her. She's been alone for over a year and this weekend she was anything but alone with me and Jake."

"Wow, I didn't see that coming! You're not jealous?" Anne continued to ask questions.

"Perhaps a bit but it's not for Jake, it for all of us. She can light a fire inside of me that is different from when I'm with Jake. I also have to say that watching someone else with Jake was very unique. They are beautiful together mom. If it wasn't for me, Amy would definitely be your daughter-in-law and she would be giving you grandkids." Jessica said shedding a tear. Anne reached out and grabbed Jessica's left hand and squeezed it.

"Things happen that we have no control over. You will have more; I know it in my heart."

"Thanks mom!"

_______________

"Hey mom, dad! Welcome to Jemma's first birthday party." Amy said to Jill and Mike as they walked into Jake and Jessica's home. Jill and Mike walked having just come from a promotion ceremony for several officers in his police zone. Ella was already at the house and swimming around. They walked in and hugged Amy as she wasn't soaking wet even though she had her bikini on.

"Amy, I'm going to go upstairs and change into my swim trunks." Mike said. He kissed Jill and started up the stairs.

"So how was the ceremony?" Amy asked her mom.

"It was good; I've seen so many of them." Jill said as they started walking towards the kitchen. "Truth be told, I think your father is perhaps ready to retire. Twenty-Eight years is a long time."

"Yeah, but having him come to school to check me out or whatever was fun. It made everyone think I was in trouble or something if they didn't know me." Amy replied as she filled two wine glasses. "Are you going to swim?"

"No, I did last night at home. I think I'll just sit and watch you kids. It's been a while since we talked about things. How are Jake and Jessica doing?" Jill asked as Amy handed her the glass.

"They're good, I'm good. We came to an understanding. I know you and Anne talk, so yes Jake and I have sex sometimes. I also have sex with Jessica. We make a lovely couple Jess has told me." Amy said with a grin on her face.

"Just as long as no one gets hurt Amy. I don't want anyone to end up with a broken heart." Jill said.

"We won't mom; in fact it has made the three of us closer." Amy said as they heard a scream from outside and saw a large splash. A moment later, Mike came walking in dressed in just his swim trunks.

"Shall we go outside?" Mike said and grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

They all walked outside to see Jack sitting in a lounge chair, and Anne was sitting next to him. Jessica was sitting in the water on the steps holding Jemma in her arms while Jake was in the deep end with Ella and LJ. Mike went over and shook hands with Jack and kissed Anne on her cheek. Amy tugged on her shorts and pushed them off after putting her glass down on the table next to the lounge chairs.

Amy jumped into the pool splashing the area near the lounge chairs. She re-surfaced and swam out into the middle and joined Ella, LJ and Jake who were treading water. She reached them and spat water out at Ella wetting her already wet hair. She then turned to see Jake behind her and reaching for her shoulders. He pushed down pushing her underneath the water for several seconds before she rose back up. It took her several seconds to recover her breath.

"Jake!" Amy said just before she went back under. She opened her eyes and saw Jake being pushed under by Ella. Amy surfaced before Jake and reached out and re-pushed him down.

Jake resurfaced this time without someone ready to jump on him. He spat water out of his mouth and looked at Ella and then Amy. Amy spoke, "Outnumbered and karma." She said to him.

_________________

"Time to make a wish Jemma." Jessica said out loud to the crowd as the number one candle was lit on the cake in front of Jemma with Jessica on her left and Jake on her right. Together they blew towards the candle and made it go out.

Jake began cutting pieces for everyone to eat. He kissed Jessica briefly before squatting to feed Jemma. Jessica got up from her chair and walked out of the room. She came back a few minutes later and walked up behind Jake carrying something. He looked at her as he feed Jemma a small piece of cake. She rubbed his hair ruffling it up. Jake stood up and wrapped his arm around her.

"Everyone, we have an announcement to make." Jessica said out loud which got the attention of everyone minus Jemma who was looking at the cake still.

"Several months ago, back in March I had a miscarriage. It caused me and Jake to have problems in our relationship. During that time I realized as much as he did, that we love each other very much. We got back together with the help of a true and equally loved friend." Jessica said looking at Amy. Jessica turned a picture frame over showing it to everyone beginning to shed tears.

"I'm pregnant!" Jessica said emotionally holding the picture over her belly. "We are having twins." Which caused Anne to drop her plate.

"Seriously!!!" Jill said. "Congrats Jessica and Jake!" She walked over and hugged Jessica and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom!" Jake said to Anne as he took the photo and walked over to her. He gave it to her to look at. "There's our little girl and there is our little boy!" Jake said pointing to the baby's on the sonogram. Anne had tears in her eyes as she looked at the picture. She looked up and hugged Jake while looking at Jessica.

Amy picked up Jemma out of her highchair and carried her. Amy came over to Jessica and gave her a peck on the lips in front of everyone there. Mike went over to Jake, and shook his hand.

"I'm four months along now! We're going to need a diaper fund." Jessica said to Jill and Amy as Anne joined them.

"Congrats Jessica!" Ella said to her.

"Thanks Ella!" Jessica said. "I love my family!" As Jake joined her and pressed his hand to her belly.

"I love my family too." He said as he kissed her on the cheek.

************************

Chapter 12 is in the works!

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers