Jake and Noel Ch. 03: First Night Games

Story Info
Jake gets to see what the new normal is.
2.8k words
4.21
13.5k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noel felt physically tired. But sexually she had never felt more invigorated. Jake was laying on her bed on his side, obviously tired as well and even more obvious was he was still in pain. She felt the concern almost form words in her mouth before she stifled it and put on a stern face once more. Control yourself so you can control him.

"Flip over, slut" she said.

Jake did as he was told. He was laying on his back. He had only been allowed to rest for about thirty seconds. His anus was on fire and he felt sore in new ways. He literally felt stretched and putting pressure on his backside like this enflamed it even more and he flinched as he moved. He wondered if he'd limp tomorrow.

"No silly...the other way." Giggled his Goddess. "What makes you think I'm done with that beautiful ass of yours?"

Jake looked at her as if to beg. "Please g..."

Noel looked at him with amusement and disappointment. "Listen slave. You WILL be punished for your insolence earlier. Now either present my newly owned ass to me and we can continue or I will do what I'm planning for your ass on your balls. Use your imagination"

Jake rolled over. He heard Noel open a drawer, possibly the one on the desk. Now on his front, he could once again see the clock on her nightstand. He'd only been here for an hour and fifteen minutes. He didn't think that was possible.

Without warning there was a swish and a SMACK. Jake felt something hit his ass cheeks and he felt the redness swell up where it landed.

"I have been fascinated by BDSM and being a dominatrix since I was fifteen. That being said I've had all that time to fantasize about different ways to punish my slaves. Take a moment to appreciate just how many ways I could torture you."

"Yes Goddess." Jake replied trying to not focus on what was to come.

"They say men are stimulated by the visual whereas women are stimulated by the auditory senses. Your mistress has read and listened to more porn and erotic stories than you can imagine and now you will be the focus of all of them". NOEL said as she paced around the bed.

SMACK! The ruler she was holding came crashing down again. "For now until I can find a suitable sex toy store you will have to settle for this ruler. You will remain absolutely silent until I have finished punishing you. When I am done you will thank me and make sure my cock is fully erect for what I have planned next."

Jake said nothing. Noel smiled. She quietly placed some lube on the but plug. Then without warning or ceremony she shoved it into her slut. He squirmed heavily and then screamed but covered his mouth.

"Tsk tsk well have to start again." She ripped it out and watched him again squirm. But this time he grabbed the sheets and all though his mouth was agape in pain not a sound came out. Noel giggled.

She waited a moment and then shoved it back in. Again not a sound but Jake could barely stay on the bed. Noel was growing frustrated. "If you think this is pain then know this. That was NOT the biggest attachment for my strap on nor is this the largest plug. You WILL begin to learn that your pain pleases me. And thus it SHOULD please you!" As she rebuked him she had taken from the purple case two sets of handcuffs and handcuffed him to the headboard.

Then it began.

She spanked him as hard as she could each time aiming for the base of the plug in some way. She would cross back and forth across his ass but the tip would always disturb the plug. Jake had buried his face in the pillows and had dug his nails into the headboard. Noel had thought of a predetermined number of spanks but then she thought the fear of the unknown would be better.

Jakes ass grew red and welts rose where Noel used the side of the ruler instead. She had gone past twenty when she said "You're doing well cock-slut. Your making up for your transgressions." She then did ten each on each of his feet. She reached up and yanked the plug out once more. She uncuffed him.

"Thank you Goddess" Jakes muffled voice came from the pillow.

Noel looked at Jake. She was fighting with her own lust now but she didn't have much will power left in her. "Flip back over."

Once he had she then handcuffed him back to the bed. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it as she looked into his eyes. It was as stiff as a rod within moments. She then gave a gentle smack to his balls and giggled again.

"Tell me. What is too far for you? What will you never do?"

"I'll do what ever you want Goddess." Jake panted

She smacked his balls a little harder almost instinctively. "Seriously. What are your limits?"

Jake had been wondering if she'd ask him. "I don't do anything involving feces or urine. And I don't eat cum. I also don't want other guys involved. And while I'll do sissy or humiliating things it doesn't turn me on at all."

She smacked his balls again. A little lighter this time. "What makes you think I have any interest in turning you on?" She said through a playfull smile. "You don't need to worry about any of those things but you WILL lick my asshole won't you?" she asked feigning naiveté.

At these words a dribble of precum came from his cock as Noel stroked it up and down. "Of course my Goddess." Noel licked the cum off her hand and then, for the first time, bent over and gently kissed Jake on the lips and ran her fingers thru his hair.

She then whispered in his ear as her hand rolled over the tip of his member. "Don't you dare cum." She then bit down hard on his ear lobe.

"I must relieve myself before I lose control. Let's play a game! I am going to sit on your chest and get off using one of my toys. While I do that you will be allowed to jack off. If you stop for any reason or if you cum before I do you will be punished again. But if I cum first...you may choose a part of my body. ANY part and you will be allowed to view it for the rest of the night."

Jake knew the rules were not fair but that's the life he had signed into not two hours ago.

Noel grabbed a large vibrator from the mysterious case and then uncuffed one of Jakes wrists. She then let her thong drop from beneath her skirt but decided to keep the skirt on. She then straddled her property.

The weight of Noel made it hard to breathe at first. As he reached around her he brushed her smooth thigh and felt explosions of lust erupt inside him. He could honestly fall for her. If he hadn't all ready.

He began to stroke his cock at a regular pace as Noel flipped on the vibrator and pushed up her skirt. He could see her trimmed cunt and felt himself move ever closer to orgasm. She pressed the vibrator into her pussy and immediately arched back. Jake realized he may have a chance of winning this if he gritted his teeth and could push through it. But he didn't even think about stopping. As if in answer Noel reached behind her and with closed eyes in ecstasy grabbed his hand and moved it up and down his shaft ever so faster.

Noel moved the vibrator up to her clit and now moaned loudly hearing her own sounds reverberate off the hard walls of the dorm. She grinded her soaking wet snatch into Jakes chest. Within a few minutes she had reached down to his chest and dug her nails into him. She ran her nails down leaving deep red marks. She felt the orgasm well up deep inside her. As it did she reached down once more and pressed two fingers inside her and arched her back . She looked down and Jakes eyes were closed with his mouth agape. He must be close too. She moved her fingers back and forth behind her clit as fast as she could. She couldn't hold it any longer.

Just before Jake erupted himself he closed his eyes. But a moment later he heard Noel scream out at the ceiling . He opened his eyes and it all happened at once. He saw his Goddess before him working her clit with the vibrator and with two finger inside her pulling her whole pussy upwards presenting towards him. Then she spasmed and a gush of clear ejaculate came streaming from her pussy and straight onto his face and open mouth. It only lasted a second and then stopped but Noel's screams continued for another 30.

Jake had stopped stroking more in surprise than in defiance. The smell of Noel's cum was intoxicating and Jake felt the throbbing in his cock and his balls were now in pain from not cumming. The taste alone made him upset that Noel had not squirted more.

"I bet no girl has ever done THAT to you before!" Noel laughed. "I taught myself how to squirt last year." She got off him and saw his glistening yet still hard cock. "Good boy!" she uncuffed him and as she did kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Goddess. It was an honor for you to cum in my mouth."

"I know it was cock-slut. Get on your knees on the floor in front of me. NOW."

As Jake hustled out of bed like a scared mouse his dick swung back and forth from its stiffness and would have been almost comical if Noel was not still so aroused. Jake knelt before her looking into her eyes expecting punishment. Had he not stroked enough?

"Choose your reward. Make it quick." Noel said standing before him.

Jake looked down at the floor in almost reverence. "Your breasts Goddess."

Noel smiled. Of course the only thing he hadn't seen so far. She began to unbutton the corset. As she did Jakes eyes traveled up her supple legs pass the skirt and as the corset fell and hit the floor his eyes paid no notice as he gazed at her breasts and her erect nipples. Her breasts were not the biggest he'd seen but they were perky and filled out nicely. Almost pear shaped.

Noel looked at Jakes lust filled eyes and finally lost control. "Stand up." She said softly.

He stood. And then to his surprise she knelt.

She ran her hands almost lovingly over his dick and then gently with just her tongue licked up his precum. Jake knew he would not last long. She licked slowly form the top of his balls up the underside of his shaft never breaking eye contact with him. She then used her hand and had only been stroking for a few seconds when he came a massive load that landed directly on her chest that she had intentionally placed before him.

The white strings crossed one another in her cleavage and dripped slowly down her chest.

She got up and sat down at the desk.

"Mmmm very good boy. Now, while I think of a punishment for you not asking permission to cum you will change my sheets seeing as you made me soak them. You'll find extra sheets in the closet. When you're done with that you may take a paper towel, also in the closet, and wipe your filth from my breasts. Till then...I do like the look of it there on my chest, I'll just have to amuse myself. Hmm or I'll tell you what...if you can make my bed nice and neat before I cum. Not only will I overlook you not asking for permission to cum but you may clean my chest with your bare hands but only after you finish me with your tongue. Annnd, go!"

Noel began to slowly rub her clit out of sight underneath her skirt. She took turns between watching Jake scramble to make the bed and the glistening hot cum on her tits. She had never had a man cum on her like that before and secretly she loved it.

Jake threw the soiled sheets and pillow cases aside as Noel began to moan and rub faster. She laughed. He wasn't good at making beds on a good day. She stuck two fingers inside her again and was getting soaking wet again. Just as Jake got the last pillow back on to the bed he dove down to the foot of the chair and his Goddesses splayed legs he tossed up the skirt just in time for Noel to squirt into his face once more. This time it was heavier and once again the odor made him stiffen.

Noel laughed hard and in earnest this time. "Wow I've never done it twice in a row. I didn't even mean to. Whew!" Jake sat kneeling there with the sweet juices dripping down his naked body.

"But I guess it means you lost. It is your only task in life is to please me. But I think I like the idea of you using your bare hands on my breasts anyway. You may clean me." She leaned back in her chair.

"Thank you merciful Goddess." Jake cupped both of her breasts they were smooth and firm and he began to wipe the now cold cum off of them with his fingers and into his cupped hand. She would let out little moans as he move around her nipples still sensitive from the orgasms. Finally when he had gotten as much as he could and her tits now glistened with the remainder she roughly grabbed his wrist. She smiled at him devilishly and then licked what was in it into her mouth and swallowed.

"Now for your punishment." She got up and walked over to where the strap on lay and picked it up.

"Goddess please no your slave begs you please I'll do whatever you say!"

"SILENCE! How dare you!" She collected herself and turned the strap-on over in her hands.

In a softer loving tone she now said "First of all sweetie; should I fuck you it will not be in punishment, but in reward for your good behavior. Second, you will do whatever I say and THEN I WILL STILL DO AS I PLEASE TO YOU!!" She roared this last part at Jake who was certain other rooms could hear her.

She detached the dido from the strap-on. She then put some lube on the tip and handed it to the slave. "You will sleep with this reminder inside you every night until we can get a witness do your enslavement like it says in the contract. Let it remind you that you are property and are in every way inferior to me and females in general. Your punishment for cumming without permission from the woman who owns that cock will be ten lashes to each ass cheeks and each foot."

Jake nodded and began to insert her cock back into his asshole. The pain was familiar and intense. Fat worse than the small plug. She then began to paddle him with a hairbrush. He laid on the bed as she started on his feet slapping hard and fast. The ass hurt far worse as she slapped it down with loud smacks. His ass was glowing hot red on the ninth stroke on the final side she hit on the side of the brush and stoked him again for good measure she then pushed the dido with her thumb as it had slid out a little. Jake was in so much pain but was still so aroused he couldn't believe it himself.

He felt her smooth hands caress the marks on his ass where she has spanked. She rubbed it and the he felt her breasts rub against the same spots. She climbed into bed next to him and slapped his ass once more for good measure. "I'm going to enjoy having you in my service sweetie. You still sure you don't want to leave?"

"There's no where else I'd rather be." Jake replied.

Noel turned off the light. They kissed one another passionately for several minutes before Noel ordered Jake to curl up at end of the bed by her feet. And within 20 minutes they were both asleep.

END CHAPTER