Jake and Noel Ch. 05: Game Changer

Story Info
Jake and Noel explore a new aspect of their BDSM lifestyle.
1.8k words
4.48
9.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noel stared at Gabby. She wasn't sure if she should be embarrassed or not. On one hand she was sitting astride Jake who was naked and was supposed to be licking her exposed asshole. On the other hand she had spoken with Gabby less than an hour ago about some of her deepest sexual fantasies. The past two days had seen a whirlwind of amazing sexual adventures. But she was now suddenly aware of how little she really knew Gabby. First Jake, who was amazing all by himself and now Gabby and who knew where that would go?

Gabby appeared to be feeling the same awkwardness. However not wanting to seem rude and very curious as to where this would lead she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked down at Jakes erect penis.

"He is impressive Noel." Said Gabby.

"Thank you." Noel gracefully swung her leg over Jake and patted the side of his cock playfully. "Slave, Gabby is here to witness your final submission to me. I didn't think it would happen this fast so I'm hoping that little ass of yours can take it. Not to mention you should thank her for being willing to witness it." Noel said as she walked.

"Thank you mamn." Said a very nervous Jake from the bed.

"You dare speak to me from your back? You may call me mistress, slave. And you may call thank me by kissing my feet if you Goddess permits" Gabby said matter-of-factly.

Noel giggled "Of course"

Jake got up fast and got down before Gabby. She was very attractive but he was keenly aware he had only met her hours prior and that here he was naked before her feet. She was wearing sandals. He bent down and kissed each of her feet on the toes. When he had finished, Gabby lifted her foot and placed it on top of Jakes head. She pushed his head down to the floor. Jake turned his head to the side so that his face was caught between her flip flop and the carpet.

"You had better learn your place slave or you will deal with me. I've agreed to help Noel become a better domme and trust me, that is bad news for you." Gabby said through her teeth at Jake.

"Yes Mistress."

Gabby lifted her foot. As Jake came up to his knees he saw his Goddess wearing the strap on once again. The fear clearly showed on Jake's face. Noel was wearing it under her skirt, the long black rubber cock pulling the fabric up. Noel glared at Jake.

"I have told you before. Receiving this cock from me is a privilege that you should cherish and enjoy."

Jake truly did enjoy the idea of being pegged by Noel but he had yet to view it as a privilege.

"Take position slut so you can show your submission to me." Said Noel.

Jake slowly got up and walked to the desk where he bent over and grabbed the edge.

Jake felt Noel's hand spread between his ass cheeks and the cold sensation of lube against his sensitive hole. Within moments he felt the sharp pressure of the strap on pressing into him once more. He winced and braced himself against the desk.

As she began slow strokes in and out, Noel said for Jake to repeat after her.

"I am your slave and you are my Goddess."

"I submit to you and to anyone you tell me to."

Noel kept a slow rhythmic pace driving the cock into Jake as he repeated her words.

"I exist for your sexual pleasure."

Noel began to lose herself as she ran her hands across Jakes back. She stepped up her pace pushing in harder making Jake brace himself. Even though a part of her wanted Jake all to herself something deep inside Noel war aroused by Gabby silently watching her fuck Jake.

"It is my desire to be dominated by my Goddess."

Now Noel was ramming into her slave in earnest and he had difficulty saying the words.

Moments later she finished by gently pulling out. Noel walked over to her dresser and took of the strap on without lifting her skirt.

Meanwhile Gabby walked over to Jake and slapped his ass. "May I have a look at him Noel?" Gabby asked.

"Uhhh be my guest." Said Noel rather shyly.

"Stand up straight with your hands behind your head." Gabby ordered.

Jake straightened himself feeling his sore ads flex. He felt Gabby's warm hand wrap around his cock. Her hand travelled months shaft and wrapped over the tip gently. Her hand then left his member and explored upwards up his chest. When her fingers found his nipple she quickly and without warning pinched it tight and pulled. Jake grimaced but remained silent. Her hand then went up and she said her finger into makes mouth prompting him to suck on it. Jake obliged happily.

As Noel watched this she felt two strong conflicting emotions. The first was a song of jealousy. She hasn't expected Noel to get attracted to Jake. But this faded to an attraction to what she was doing. She wanted to join her. And she found herself turned on by the look of determination on Gabby's face. She found a strange comfort in it and soon she was standing next to Jake mimicking her actions. The jealousy did not return. Instead she found a subtle attraction to Gabby herself.

Gabby was wearing a t shirt and tight jeans. Hardly anything to draw strong attraction. However paired with the look on her face and how she treated the slave in front of her, Noel thought she looked amazing.

"I should introduce you to my slut." Gabby whispered into Jakes ear as she used her free hand to grab his balls. "You could learn a lot from her. I'm sure she would help make you into a better slave for your beautiful Goddess here."

Jake felt the two women's hands all over his body. Noel gentle and teasing. Gabby rough and inspecting. His cock was hard and throbbed for attention.

Suddenly Gabby stopped and stepped around Jake leaving him gasping for more. Noels hands too fell from his body after a moment.

"If you'd like is love to arrange a day that the four of us could get together." Gabby said to Noel.

Jake didn't know who Gabby was referring to but thought it better to remain silent.

"Yeah that sounds fun." Gabby sounded distant and distracted. As if she was thinking hard about something. "What's the matter sweetie?" asked Gabby noticing everything.

"I was just thinking how me and Jake here having actually had sex yet." Gabby said slowly and with a strong undertone of arousal. "If you'd like you can stay and watch."

Gabby looked at both of them smiling. She didn't laugh and her face was not taken aback by the offer. "No. That should be between you too." Gabby said. "I'll text you later about our next encounter but thank you for sharing.

Noel, who had worked up a lot of courage to ask Gabby to stay felt disappointed.

The two girls, who were still fully clothed, hugged and Gabby soon left.

As soon as the door was closed Noel pushed Jake back onto the bed. She quickly removed her clothes and was lowering herself onto Jake.

"You may touch me and please me as you see fit." Noel panted.

The next ten minutes or so was bliss for both of them as Noel rode Jake their new found roles forgotten.

Noel called out James name and scratched at his chest. Jake cupped her breasts and kissed her whenever and wherever he could.

As Noel came she stared down and Jake who moaned out loudly. She soon felt Jakes hot load explode inside her.

A few moments later they lay together on the bed as any other couple may. Jake looked over at the cheap alarm clock realizing how late it was. He asked Noel who the other person was. Noel explained that Gabby had a female slave and that they wanted to play as well. Jake liked this idea but at the same time was nervous and felt as if Gabby was intruding. As if she may somehow ruin what he has going here.

Jake asked permission to leave so he could rest for his classes coming up. Noel said that was fine but added as he was getting dressed, "You will have to be punished you know?"

"For what Goddess?" Jake asked honestly.

"You didn't ask permission to come." Noel said winking at him.

The next week showed the beginning of their classes. Jake and Noel started only one class and neither had any with Gabby. Jake and Noel met only twice more that week. On the second time Jake surprised Noel by asking her if they could be considered as girlfriend and boyfriend for anyone who asked. This made Noel very happy although she tried not to show it.

At the time she kissed him and said. "Yes my slave, were dating. Just remember your place."

It wasn't till Friday that Noel had a text conversation with Gabby. She said that she would like to spend Saturday with then and that she would being her slut. However something struck Noel as odd and arousing. She asked for Noel to be wearing no more than underwear and Jake to be naked when they arrived at 11. And so it was set.

On Saturday at 11 Jake found himself naked on his knees with an anal plug inserted in him. He had just finished cleaning Noel feet for the second time today. He was fully arrest as Noel was wearing nothing but a tight black corset and matching thong. There was a soft knock at the door.

Gabby came in followed by a tall brunette. She was skinny with very small breasts and blue eyes. Her name was Holly.

Before anything could be said Holly was taking every piece of clothing she had off. When she was done at knelt next to Jake mimicking his position on her knees with her hands on her thighs staring at the door.

He then noticed the heavy bag that Gabby laid on the floor. Gabby walked over looking at Noel. She gave her a hug and then a light kiss that Noel hadn't been expecting. "Relax sweetie. Your gonna have the time of your life. When Holly and I are done here you won't have any orgasms left. And Jake...well we will just have to see how much stamina he truly has."

"Slut! Make sure this slave is hard at all times." Gabby ordered.

Holly moved without any hesitation. She hurried her face and hands in James crotch stroking and occasionally sucking on Jakes already hard cock.

Jake was wondering what he had done to get this lucky and yet a fear of what was to come descended on him.