Jake and Noel: Innocent Beginnings

Story Info
A start to a beautiful Femdom relatioship
2.5k words
4.48
19.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was a freshman. He had arrived at college a week early for orientation. But over the past two days he had became increasingly bored. He had became fast friends with his roommate Tyron but he seemed much more laid back than Jake was.

So on Tuesday Jake made his way down to the gym. He was going to go work out downstairs in the weight room but before he made it to the stairs he heard laughing coming from the basketball court. Jake looked inside and saw three people playing what appeared to be a pick-up game.

Of the three two were guys and one was a girl. The girl spotted Jake in the stairwell exit and waved. Jake, not wanting to seem rude said "Hi" and walked over. The guys kept playing until the girl shouted; "Hey! Knock it off and come over here! We can even this up." The group stopped playing and introduced themselves. The guys were Terry and John and the girl was Noel.

Terry and John knew one another from high school, but Noel had just met them. She was short, about 5'5, she had shoulder length blonde hair that was tied back in a tail. She was not overly thin but not chubby either. She was wearing jeans despite playing basketball and above that a t shirt. Her breasts were not huge, maybe a C cup, but the old shirt hung from them.

Jake ended up playing basketball for the better part of an hour with them. They laughed loudly as none of them had much experience and the scoring was minimal. Before long Terry got a phone call. Apparently one of their friends wanted to go into town and so the game was over.

As they walked out they realized it had begun to rain heavily. Noel had a coat but Jake did not. Terry and John ran to their car. Noel looked at Jake.

"Well, where's your dorm?" she asked after a long moment.

"Jackson Hall." Jake half-laughed. He looked out over the rain-soaked campus. It was all the way across school. Noel laughed a rich yet light-hearted laugh that made Jake happy.

"C'mon!" cried Noel and she ran out into the rain.

Together they laughed as they ran a few hundred yards. Jake was drenched when Noel ran up the stairs to McManus Hall, which was thankfully much closer. As she used her key card to buzz the door open Jake stood under the over-hang. "It was nice meeting you." Noel stopped half-way into the foyer and looked at him. She felt dejected and her face showed it. Jake was tall about 6 foot even with black hair. He was average build but had a deep voice and a charming sense of humor. Noel's dejected look was the first time Jake had seen her without a smile.

"Jacksons forever away, just come in stupid!"

"All right but I wont be taken advantage of by a stranger."

Noel giggled and the smile returned. They walked to her dorm room. It was at the end of the hall. It was a single so it was even smaller than most.

"No roommate? That's got to be awesome." Jake said.

"Yeah." Her voice trailed off a bit. "I was hoping for one but I was wait listed so I got in late. I'm afraid it will be lonely." she said.

Jake replied; "Well then I just wont leave until you order me to." Noel laughed and then giggled. By now she had taken off her coat and let down her hair and kicked off her shoes and socks. She plopped down on her bed. It was a queen. How she got it into that tiny room Jake did not know. She turned on the tv. It was re-runs of Planet Earth. She looked up at Jake and patted the bed next to her. "Sit down. I wont bite." Jake sat down but didn't lie back. He thought she was cute but did not want to seem forward. Noel looked at Jake another long moment and then sighed. "Take off your shoes and socks!"

"What?" Jake was taken aback.

"You're not gonna lie on my bed with me with dirty shoes are you?"

Jake did as he was told and together they watched TV for awhile. Jake looked around. Noel had obviously not finished moving in. Due to the alarm clock Jake gathered he was on the side of the bed that Noel slept on. There, next to the clock, was a large pump bottle labeled FOOT OIL WITH SENSATION GEL. Jake picked it up laughed and asked Noel "What's this?"

"Its foot oil. It feels AMAZING! I rub it on my feet everyday. You should try it." She said quickly.

"I should try rubbing this on your feet?" Jake replied jokingly.

"MMMMM maybe." Noel replied. She looked as if she had been joking too but in that instant something changed and Jake wasn't so sure now.

"I was just joking"

Noel looked him right in the eyes "Well do you want to or not?"

"Ok" Jake replied sheepishly.

Noel swung her legs off her side of the bed.

"Get over here. Get on your knees. And put some on." Noel said this crossly but also playfully.

"Yes ma'am". Jake replied

Noel giggled "I like that."

Jake did as he was told. Noel's feet were petit and smooth and her nails were painted classic red. Jake put some oil on his hands and warmed it up. Noel leaned back and playfully presented her right foot pointing her toes. Jake gently wrapped his oily hands around her foot. Her foot was smooth and Jake could feel a tingly sensation from the oil on his hands. His cock had begun to stiffen in his jeans. He rubbed his thumbs into the arch and spread his fingers over her ankle. He looked up and she was looking up at the ceiling.

"Most girls don't like guys touching their feet." Jake said as he began to rub oil onto her pads.

"I'm into a lot of things most girls arrrrrnt." Noel let out a tiniest of moans that was almost imperceptible.

Jake laughed out loud. "LIKE...."

"Hmmm I'm not sure how much you would want to know." Noel said shyly. "I'd hate to scare you off"

Jake who was now fully aroused and fairly confident Noel was getting there too, decided to go all in. "Noel, your gorgeous." As he said this he splayed his fingers between each of her toes and she bit her lip. " Trust me I'm probably into more weird stuff than you. And besides like I said I'm not leaving until you tell me to." Jake stopped rubbing for a moment and looked at the beautiful girl whose feet he was prepared to worship.

"Fine. I'm into BDSM." Noel looked down into Jakes eyes obviously scarred she had gone too far.

Jake, prepared for this, said. "Are you a domme or a sub?"

Noel, instantly aroused, dropped her foot and then gracefully presented the next. "What do you think, sweetie?"

Jake placed another large amount of oil in his hands and said, "Ma,am, I've always been a sub and would like to serve you." A huge smile broke across Noel's face. She pulled her foot away and then said, "PROVE IT! Wipe your hands dry on your pants." Jake did so. "No oil. No hands. Show me your loyalty and your place." She slowly presented her left foot again. Jake leaned in and began to lick her arch. He licked dutifully top and bottom. When he licked between her toes she didn't moan but he saw her grab the sheet. When he thought he was done she demanded he suck each toe in turn. This made her release that tiny moan.

"What was it that you said? You wont leave until I order you to?"

"Yes ma'am" Jake said from his knees.

"Call me your Goddess. Take off all of your clothes, fold them and put them in that suitcase over there."

Jake followed his instructions. As he removed his boxers he displayed his erect member. It was 7.5 inches long and at the moment untrimmed. For a few seconds Noel was fixed to it. After he had done as he was told Noel walked over, leaned down and placed a luggage lock on the zipper. She then took the key and placed it in her drawer.

She then grabbed him by the cock measuring it in her warm hand.

"It's gonna be an interesting week"

"Yes goddess." Jake replied.

"Lay down on the bed face up." Noel said.

Jake laid down and Noel came by and roughly grabbed his wrist and proceeded to place him spread eagle. She walked over to her dresser and produced a small purple plastic case. It was about 12 by 6 inches and maybe 5 inches deep. She opened it but Jake could not see the contents. Noel looked over her shoulder. "Is that as big as you get?"

Jake was fully errect but he knew with some encouragement he could become stiffer. However feeling downtrodden, he replied "Without goddess touching me yes it is." She giggled

"You're perfect. A massive cock. A foot worshiper and a submissive. I love it." She took a roll of what looked like electrical tape from the box. "This is self-adhering tape. It will only stick to itself but is strong enough to hold you down." She then wrapped the tape tightly around Jakes wrists and then the headboard, binding him to the bed.

"Now listen to me." Noel said sternly from the foot of the bed. She was no longer smiling.

"You have expressed a desire to serve me. I take that seriously. You will be my slave. My property. If I tell you to do something you do it. Period. I will allow your existence for my sexual gratification only. No matter where we are or what we are doing I will always be the Goddess and you will always be the slave. You have already had your last unsanctioned orgasm. Today will be a trial for a more long term arrangement. Now take a moment slave and think before we begin." She had leveled her gaze past Jake's erection and directly into his eyes. "Think Jake, do you want to be my slave? Do you want to give up your freedom for the sole sexual gratification of me, your Goddess? Do not answer lightly because I take this seriously."

Jake honestly took the time to think. He had just met this girl. But BDSM aside, there had been a chemistry. He knew from experience that this was a good place to start for a sexual relationship.

"You are my Goddess. I desire to please you not only today but in the future. I give up my freedom to you."

"So be it. If this arrangement works out you will, everyday lick and then oil my feet. If we are separated then you will call me and ask for my permission to either come over or to be excused. If we are alone in a room together you will immediately unclothe yourself."

As she said this she herself was pulling her shirt off. Underneath was a flesh tone bra.

"If I allow you to cam never presume that our session is over until I tell you that you can leave. If later we decide to change the conditions of this relationship we will then and only then speak as equals. Do you understand all of this?"

Noel was now wearing short cut panties and the bra but was reaching into another suitcase.

"Yes Goddess."

She produced a black corset. She turned her back and removed her bra. She tossed it over her shoulder and it landed on my stomach. "Thank you Goddess".

Noel put on the corset without Jake seeing her breasts.

"Good. Now we can start. First as a sign of your enslavement you get this." From the purple case she took a matching purple butt plug with a fake gem on the end. "I've used this many times on myself so I'm sure you'll...enjoy it"

Jake looked as he felt. Nervous. Noel spat on the plug and then ran her hands down the inside of Jakes legs. The tip of the plug found a home on the lips of Jake's tight anus. And without warning it was in. The moment was painful and Jake lurched against his restraints. But the pain subsided as his anus closed around the plug.

Suddenly Noel slapped him on the underside of his balls. The pain was immense. Jake let out a soft scream "WILL YOU NOT THANK ME FOR THAT GIFT?"

"Thank you Goddess."

"Should this become more permanent there will be a more formal show of submission which trust me, will make you miss this tiny little plug. Now, not for your enjoyment but for mine, let's see what this can do."

Noel climbed onto the bed and without delay began to slowly suck on Jake's cock. She moved her lips up and down the shaft with deliberate speed and forcefulness. Jake leaned back and began to moan as Noel worked his member up and down in her warm mouth. She looked up at him and smiled "I can be a little forward but trust me being in my service will have its own rewards."

"Thank you Goddess" Jake moaned. And as quickly as she had begun she stopped. She quickly mounted Jake and stood up she pulled down her panties and let them drops of that they fell across his chest by the still motionless bra.

Jake looked up into a beautiful, young, we'll trimmed pussy.

"Do you like what you see slave?"

"Yes Goddess"

"What do you desire?"

"To please you."

Noel giggled and then lowered herself, kicking aside the underwear, onto Jake's face. Jake began to lick in earnest as he gasped for air. He smelled the fresh aroma of her body and worked his tongue deep inside her. They continued like this for a few minutes. Jake could feel the orgasm in Noel building and he worked his tougnew harder. Before long Noel was screaming and Jake felt her explode onto his face. She leaned back allowing Jake his first full breath in over 5 minutes.

"That was amazing. You really are talented. As a gift I will allow you to submit to my asshole."

"Thank you Goddess"

Jake began to lick her anus. It was far too tight to work his already tired tongue inside. So he worked the outside, linking around and around the opening and then crossing it. He could see his mistress moan and grab the sheets by his knees.

Soon, Noel swung her leg back over Jake and begun to untie him. "I think I'm gonna save myself.....and you for that matter, for later tonight. Which means no cumming now and none till I say so. Undersrood?"

Jake looked at her and said "Yes Goddess."

"Jake, I don't know what this will become but I was serious about what I said."

Jake looked at her now longing eyes and replied "I really like you and still wish to serve. I only hope I passed the test."

Noel giggled once more and said. "Be here tonight at 7 then." She handed him the key for the suitcase and got up and snapped shut the purple case.

They got dressed and Jake promised he'd return at 7.

End chapter