Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy nodded her head and removed her shirt and then her pants. She was hesitant, but then she removed her bra and panties too. Yes the scarring was extensive, but she was still Sandy, my sister, and I loved her very much. I kissed her again and nibbled her neck. I leaned down and sucked her nipple gently into my mouth; she moaned. I slipped my finger in her slit and felt her hard clit. I went back to her mouth and kissed her again, "You want to orgasm Sandy? You want to know how wonderful it is to have sex."

"Yes," breathed Sandy still looking into my eyes.

"I love you so much Sandy," I started, "My body wants to help you, unfortunately there's only so much I can do now. Jake is a wonderful and gentle lover. Would you mind if he made love to you?" She looked scared again.

Linda told him that she thought it was time now. Asked him to come in as quietly as possible and strip. He watched and heard; saw all the scars that made Sandy apprehensive. He stepped quietly behind Sandy. He bent down and nuzzled her neck and cupped her breast. "I love you Sandy and I'll be very, very gentle." Sandy turned to face him and he looked at her with so much love and excitement. He gave her a deep passionate kiss and Linda rubbed and teased her clit.

When the kiss ended, Linda stroked her breast, "Would you like me to go Sandy or do you want me to stay?"

"Stay, this time. Please." she was a little scared.

I smiled and kissed her deeply. "Come on." and led them onto the bed. I place a couple of pillows against the headboard, spread my legs and place another against my protruding abdomen. I motioned for Sandy to lie in between my legs and then just watched; I was there for moral support.

I watched as Jake kissed and nuzzled his way down every part of her body. First making her orgasm with his tongue then bringing her to a second orgasm with his cock. Oh, and Sandy turned out to be a screamer. Who would have known! She was just like us too!

12