Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See Dad, when she collapsed, so in a way did all of us and now that we know she's going to be fine ... well, now so are we," Sandy simply stated.

Sandy got up and went around the table to her Dad. She wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "Dad, I love you as your daughter, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy sex together."

Doug sat up a little shocked by her statement.

"I know I'm not as intense as you guys. I'm just asking if you'll take it a little easier with me. Don't you see Dad, that's what Linda meant when she said, 'at least someone is going to have sex'. She was telling me to take a hand in pleasing the men that she loves and holds dearly. Really, it's going to be seven to eight months and it's going to be as hard on her too. I'm hoping the doctor tells her it'll be okay to have oral."

Doug stood up and sighed and turned to Sandy. He brushed his hand across her cheek and she leaned into his caress. He bent down and kissed her deeply and passionately. When he finished, Sandy kept her eyes closed a couple of seconds.

"Wow! Dad you're a great kisser!" she said in awe and then blushed.

Doug cleared his throat, "Well, that has been said before," and he smiled and then laughed. "Okay, but if you don't mind tonight, I just need some sleep."

"That's fine," said Sandy, "I think we all do."

Sandy followed them into her Dad's bedroom and watched them strip their clothes off. She striped hers, but was unsure exactly where to sleep.

Doug smiled, "Come on Sandy girl, you get the middle while Linda's not here."

Sandy crawled into the middle of the bed and curled up next to Jake and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Sandy was dreaming that she was horny and couldn't find a cock to fuck. Her pussy was throbbing and she was moaning ... she woke with a start and felt a head between her legs and a tongue licking her pussy with determination. She could see Jake next to her so she knew it was her Dad.

She started to breathe faster and more intense somehow knowing her Dad was between her legs. "Daddy, please fuck me," she whispered so she didn't wake Jake from his sleep.

Doug looked up into Sandy's lust filled eyes and then positioned himself between her legs. He eased himself into her very hot and wet pussy; felt her vaginal walls squeeze around his cock as he sank into her until his balls made contact with her ass. He pulled back out until just the head of his cock was inside and then slammed it back into her hard.

Sandy's next moan woke Jake and he turned over as his Dad plunge into her pussy again. This time Sandy writhed under him and screamed wrapping her legs tightly around her Dad.

"Oh God! Fuck me Daddy! Please, Fuck me HARD!!!" she screamed.

That did it for Doug. His heart skipped a beat when Sandy called him 'Daddy' and it seamed to spur him on. He started to pound into her hard and as fast as he could. Sandy kept screaming and thrusting up to meet him as he pumped into her.

Jake leaned over and started to suck and bite at Sandy's hard nipples which spurred her own fire toward her orgasm. He pinched her nipples hard and pulled; she went over the abyss and into orgasm.

Doug was almost there when her orgasm hit. Her vaginal walls contracted; squeezing his cock and then he came. His cum shot into her and splash against her cervix which set off another mini-orgasm in her while he kept pumping. Finally he lay on top of her and breathed hard against her neck. In a few minutes, he rolled over to the side and smiled down at Sandy.

Sandy was still breathing hard as little tremors sailed through her body. She was floating in a sea of ecstasy and then felt her nipple being tweaked and opened her eyes. Her Dad was smiling at her and bent down to kiss her.

Doug kissed her deeply and passionately, "Thank you Sandy girl," and then kissed her again. She felt herself getting excited again just from his kisses. "I better go make some coffee," and he winked at her. "She's all yours now Jake." He got off the bed and went to the kitchen.

Sandy felt Jake squeeze her breast and take her nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and it sent little sparks through her body and her clit started to throb with renewed interest. When he started to bite at the tenderly nub, she felt herself getting even wetter.

"Do you like that Sandy?" asked Jake.

"Oh God Yes Jake!!!" she replied.

"Linda was right; you are just like us too. I bet I could make you cum by your breasts alone," he stated as he began to pinch her breasts hard and pulling at her nipples.

She moaned again and raised her ass off the bed until he stopped. She opened her eyes and looked at him expectantly.

"Come on Sis, let's go take a shower and I'll finish you off that way," said Jake as he started to get off the bed and walk toward the bathroom.

Sandy got off the bed and followed Jake into the bathroom. Unlike the upstairs bathroom, his Dad had a large shower stall that could easily fit at least five people. Sandy started the water and adjusted the temperature.

"Sandy, would you mind if I shave your pussy?" Linda had told her the story of Jake and her and now understood why her pussy was shaved.

"Sure Jake, I'd love you to do it," she said. She stepped into the water and Jake joined her and shaved her pussy.

Sandy kept eyeing Jake's hard cock standing out in front of him. Her hand slowly ran up the top and then the underside. Jake moaned softly and low.

"Sandy," Jake strained, "would you suck me?" Jake saw it in her eyes. Just like Linda that first night.

Sandy blushed, "I've never done that Jake. How do I start?"

He smiled and caressed Sandy's face, "Don't worry Sis. I taught Linda too."

Sandy smiled and Jake proceeded to instruct her on sucking his cock. He already let her know that she wouldn't be able to deep throat him here, but would teach her that later on.

She sucked the cock into her mouth and took as much of him in as she could until she gagged.

"That's okay, we'll work on it. Turn around now and I'll soap your back for you. Oh, be right back; forgot something," and he stepped out of the shower and back in. She looked at him questioning why he brought four clothespins and a towel into the shower. He winked, "You'll see."

He placed the towel on the floor and told her to step on it and spread her legs apart while the water ran over her body. He told her not to move her legs at all until they were done. Jake stepped in front of Sandy and kissed her deeply and passionately and heard her breathing increase.

"Wow! Just like Dad." and Sandy blushed again.

Jake's cock was now pressed against the tops of Sandy's pussy lips and he gently rocked back and forth; rubbing and stimulating her clit. He held up the clothespins for her to see and proceed to place one on each of his nipples and then explained in much the same way as he had Linda's first time. Her eyes got big and wide.

"You don't have to Sandy; on anything. All you ever have to say is 'no' and we won't do it. Don't feel obligated to do it for us; you should always do what you want for yourself," said Jake while he looked into her eyes.

"I think I'll like to at least try them," said Sandy. She arched her back and screamed much the same way that Linda had that first night.

"Bend at the waist Sandy and grab the hand rail," said Jake as he positioned himself behind her.

Sandy bent over and immediately felt the weight add to the pulsing in her nipples. She felt Jake enter her pussy and start pumping in and out. She felt his hands rub her ass and occasionally slide over her asshole. It was driving her insane with each swipe of his hands.

"Jake?" moaned Sandy.

"Yes," strained Jake.

"Fuck my ass," Sandy simply said.

Jake first thought he wasn't hearing her right, but she repeated it a second time. He slipped out of her pussy and aligned with her puckered star. He slowly pushed into her ass and she moaned. He started to slow fuck her ass and her moans kept building. Jake saw movement out of the corner of his eye and saw his Dad standing there stroking his own hard cock.

"Dad, you want the front door while I'm in the back?" he smiled.

"Sure, if Sandy's up to it?" he replied equally smiling.

Sandy looked confused, "What's that?"

"Stand up and lean into my cock while Dad gets in front," Jake leaned her back onto his cock.

"Don't be scared Sandy girl. I think you'll like this," her Dad stated. "You can brace your feet on the wall behind me."

Her Dad eased in front of her admiring the clothespins. He eased the head of his cock inside her pussy and she felt the rubbing through the thin membrane separating both holes. She felt so totally full and started to breathe harder.

He lifted her legs and pushed his cock all the way into her pussy, but instead of bracing the wall, she wrapped her legs around her Dad. Sandy felt their strong arms support her and start to pump their cocks in and out in a rhythm.

She started to lose all sense of time and space. She couldn't even count how many orgasms she had when she finally felt each of them cum deep inside of her. What she felt though; was complete satisfaction. When they released her clothespins, she came one more time clamping her muscles down on both of their cocks.

This time they all washed up and went to the kitchen for coffee and to discuss plans. The farm still needed to be worked, Linda would get daily visits (they all agreed on that), fixing the house for Linda's recovery and just as important; getting the house ready for little JD.

12