Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Doc pays a visit.
5.1k words
4.66
112.8k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda lay on the exam room table, feet in the stirrups while her doctor examined her. This was her seventh month checkup and she was hopeful of good news. The only thing she didn't care for was that this exam always caused her to be so horny; she was getting tired of just oral sex. When she had asked Doc before leaving the hospital, he said oral would be fine, but no intercourse or, to his much dismay, anal as well.

She smiled as she remembered the first time Doc Sam Waverly examined her for her one month check up and she had an orgasm; much to Linda's delight and Doc's dismay. As usual she came loud and he had then scheduled all her visits as his last patient. This afternoon his nurse had a personal errand at home and had to leave early.

"Well it looks good Linda; everything has healed nicely. Uterus has contracted and regained it shape, no tears or abrasions; all in all it's healthy," said Doc as he removed the speculum.

Linda sighed in relief, "Can I have sex now?"

Doc raised an eyebrow as he looked at her and cleared his throat, "Yes Linda you can have sex now. I still think you should consider birth control or at least have the boys wear condoms to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases."

Linda gave a little laugh, "Now Doc; why would I do that? I think JD deserves a brother or sister just like I had growing up."

"Linda; I'm just concerned about the reputation you've gotten and it's not a good one. I can't believe your Dad would let you do this," said Doc.

Linda smiled, "Doc; I asked Dad before I got pregnant and he told me quote, 'I believe a woman owns her own body and if you want a baby, then that's your decision alone.' unquote; so it was okay with him."

Doc looked thoughtful and then decided to change the subject. "How's little JD doing; still gaining weight?" he inquired.

Linda smiled at his obvious attempt of changing the subject. She sat up, removed her feet from the stirrups, smiled broadly and proudly, "Pete, her pediatric doctor, says he's right on schedule. I express my milk when I can't be there to feed him, like today, and Sandy takes care of him. We make homemade baby food for him so we know it's completely organic. He's very healthy and we all have you to thank for him being here."

Linda's face grew serious, "Doc; if there's anything any of us can do for you; just ask. We all think a lot of you ya know." Linda liked Doc; he was much like Doug except he was, as he put it, a confirmed bachelor.

Doc smiled, "I know you all do Linda. Hell; your Dad and I go way back. Doug and I grew up together just like brothers." He gave a small chuckle, "Some people thought we were attached at the hip."

Linda gave a little laugh too, "Yes; he's told me some stories about some things you two have done."

Doc raised an eyebrow, "Oh; like what?"

"Well, he told me about the time you two went skinny dipping and the older woman taught you two about some sexual positions; one of them being anal," Linda smiled when he blushed.

Doc cleared his throat, "I wouldn't have believed Doug would tell you something like that."

Linda hopped down from the table and laid her hand on his shoulder where he sat, "We're very close, open and honest in our family. No half-truths or lies; we just tell it like it is." She reached down and kissed his cheek.

"Now what was that for young lady?" a startled Doc asked.

"That was for being such a nice person throughout all of this," she smiled. "I know this is my last visit for three months, but it's been nice seeing you each month."

"Well thank you. Since I don't have any more patients today, I'd like to talk just a bit Linda?" he asked. "Remember everything you say to me is confidential and doesn't leave this office."

Linda waited and knew what was coming; the same question he asked each time. She had discussed it with Doug and Jake so was now prepared to answer his question.

"Are you ready to tell me who you think the father is? I'm not being noisy Linda, it's just in case JD develops allergies or something medically goes wrong. Someone medical should have some kind of family history information," stressed Doc.

Linda looked at him seriously, "Nothing is written down, for your ears only and you take it to your grave; hopefully not soon," she smiled at the last.

"You have my word on it," said Doc.

"I discussed your question with the family and they agreed with you that someone medical should know; agreed that it was only to be you. The father of little JD is either Jake or Doug," Linda looked on for his reaction.

Doc sat stunned and his eyes got wide. "I don't believe it," he whispered.

Linda moved closer to Doc's chair and put her arm around his shoulder. "Doug says he loves you like a brother and we can trust you; guess that makes you an Uncle; Sam."

He still hadn't responded to Linda's revelation; she stepped between his legs and put her hands on his shoulders. "Sam; are you okay; not going to have a stroke or heart attack are you?"

Doc shook his head 'no' and swallowed hard. Linda's warm body and touch were stimulating him sexually. He went to give her a hug and forgot that her gown was open in the back. His hand came in contact with her bare skin and it was enough to cause stirrings in his cock. He tried to shake off the feeling with another question. "Is ... ah, is Sandy having sex too?"

"Yes, but don't be expecting to her in here soon. She doesn't want to have a baby yet and is keeping on her birth control. Sandy might meet a boy someday who is willing to look past her scars, but, in the meantime, we all have sex together. I might add; wonderful sex together," and Linda laughed softly. Linda was also being stimulated by his touch.

Linda took another step forward and Sam's fingers trailed lightly down to the top of her ass. She did a little intake as her pussy started to throb and she could feel moisture start to gather between her legs. She looked down at Sam and could see his hard cock pushing against his pants.

"Sam; you still coming out for dinner tomorrow aren't you? Sandy is a great cook and she's been planning it all week," she said.

Sam's breathing was picking up and now he his cock was throbbing, "Ah, yeah ... I'm still planning on coming out; five o'clock; right?"

Linda couldn't stand it anymore; she was fully aroused now. She let the gown fall from her body, bent over and kissed Sam passionately. There was some resistance at first, but then he returned her kiss just as passionately back. He ran his hands up and down her back and then started to knead and rub her firm ass cheeks.

Sam broke off the kiss and stared at Linda, not as his patient, but as a woman with a very desirable body. Her full breasts were level with his mouth and he could see a drop of milk on her nipple. All logic of right and wrong left his head; he pulled Linda into him and engulfed her nipple tasting her sweet milk making the throbbing in his cock insistent.

Linda grabbed his head and pulled him to her breast, "Oh yes Sam; drain me. My breasts are aching and need to be drained."

Linda moaned, "Bite my nipple Sam ...bite my nipple; I need it rough. Oh yeah! That's it Sam ... milk me!" Linda could feel herself getting close to release.

Sam sucked hard and bit at her nipple pulling it out taunt with his teeth. He never could find a woman who like it rough like him; that's why he had stayed a bachelor. When he had completely drained one breast, he moved over to the next and then used his thumb and fingers to tweak and pull on her nipple roughly. Her panting was increasing as were her moans. He was just happy that they were there alone.

Linda was beside herself with passion, "Oh God Sam; please fuck my ass. I really need it!"

Sam got up, undid his pants and pulled them down. Linda bent over and braced her hands on the exam table. Sam picked up the lube from the side table and applied a generous amount on his cock. He slowly shoved it into Linda's ass and felt her tight muscles engulf his shaft. He moaned the entire time while his cock slid into her ass and was buried to the base.

"Fuck me hard Sam! I need it; it's been too long," panted Linda.

Hearing Linda; Sam grabbed her hips and started to pound in and out of her as hard as he could. She was so amazingly tight and hot; he knew he wasn't going to last long. She moaned loudly and then shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Linda's ass muscles cinched around Sam's cock and milked it within her hot ass. He felt his balls tighten and with one final hard thrust he shot load after load of his hot cum into Linda's willing ass. He eased her back with him as he sat down in his chair with his cock still in her ass. They were both breathing hard.

Linda gave a little shudder when Sam's flaccid cock slipped from her ass and she knew that his cum would be dripping out onto him. Sam didn't seem ready to release her so she was content to stay wrapped in his arms.

"Oh God! Thank you Sam!" Linda said. "After seven months, I really needed a good hard fuck!"

Sam was leaning his forehead against Linda's back and nodded to her. "Doug's going to kill me," he said.

Linda gave a light laugh, "No he's not Sam. This is my body; remember and, besides, you only fucked my ass."

"What does that have to do with it?" he asked.

"Only Jake and Doug get to fuck my pussy; that ensures I know that one of them is the father. You can always fuck my ass Sam; anytime you want. That was great!" replied Linda.

Sam gave her hug, "Linda; you're one amazing woman."

Linda got up from his lap, turned and gave him a deep passionate kiss and then smiled at him, "I think we'd better get cleaned up. At least I'm calm enough to drive home now, but it's going to be a long night for me. I've got seven months to make up for not having sex and I'll hit the first one who tries oral on me," and she laughed again.

Sam and Linda cleaned up and redressed. She gave Sam another hot sensual kiss and then smiled at him. "Oh; by the way, I don't think we mentioned that once you're at our house it's clothing optional."

Sam gave another startled response, "Y-you mean you all ... well, just sit around naked?"

Linda gave him another kiss on the lips, "Does make it easier that way and we have less laundry to do," and then she laughed.

Sam just shook his head, "I think tomorrow evening will be interesting. I'll make sure I'm on time."

Linda kissed him lightly on the lips and left.

*****

Doug was outside when Linda pulled into the driveway. He went over and opened the truck door for her; she practically leapt into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply; full of sexual energy. He was quite aroused and his cock immediately responded to her body. She reached down and stroked his hard cock through his jeans and he held her tighter; their kiss becoming more urgent ... more aggressive.

Linda was beside herself with feelings of joy and the still lingering sexual stimulation from her examination. She was gratified to see Doug outside when she pulled up; her pussy still throbbing with the want of a cock buried inside it. She jumped from the truck and dashed into his strong arms. Her lips sought out his eager to taste his mouth and suck on his tongue. She reached down wanting to feel his cock; finding it hard. Her need was too insistent and she didn't want to wait.

Linda broke the kiss and looked into Doug's lust filled eyes; they mirrored her own. She pulled her shirt over her head and quickly striped off her jeans, "I can't wait Doug. I've got to have your cock in my pussy right now; it's been too long. I need you so very much; hard and fast," she said in a voice heavy with lust.

Doug striped his clothes just as quickly; his hard thick cock pointing out from his body. He spun Linda around to brace against the truck and he slammed his cock into her tight hot pussy. He grabbed her hips and started to pound into her with force from his own desires; the seven month's of being denied her pussy and ass. He let out his own groan of pleasure of finally being able to fuck her again.

Linda pressed herself against the truck and felt Doug's hard cock plunge into her hot wet pussy. Moaned and arched her back as the wave of pleasure swept through her body; even more so the harder he thrust into her. "Yes! ... Oh God yes! ... Fuck me Doug! I need you! ... I love you!" she screamed as she started to meet each of his thrusts with her own.

Linda felt her body slipping into that familiar space it went right before her orgasm hit in full force. She reached down and pinched her clit hard driving her over the edge. She screamed out in pure ecstasy as the warm sweet wave of her orgasm swept through her body.

Doug could tell she was close the minute he shoved his hard cock into her pussy. He knew her monthly visits always left her so horny. His need of her was just as urgent. He plunged into her harder and harder feeling how Linda's vaginal walls clung tightly; milking his cock. Her hot wet pussy clinched around him even harder as her orgasm shook through her body; it was enough to bring Doug to climax also. He kept pounding into her with each load he shot and then lay pressed up against her back breathing hard. He had need of a hard fuck as much as she had.

Doug's breathing finally started to return to normal and he stepped away from the truck drawing Linda against his body. His hands sought and found her breasts and hard nipples. Linda pressed back into him and moaned when he playfully tweaked her nipples. He turned her around and brought his mouth down to suck and then raised his head in surprise; her breasts were drained.

Linda giggled at his surprise, "Let's get our clothes and talk. I think I'd like to talk with you alone before we talk as a family. Let's go to the barn." She walked over and retrieved the clothes they had left on the ground and walked in the direction of the barn. Doug followed and smiled looking at her firm ass; his cock started to stir again.

Linda laid the clothes down on one of the bales of hey and then sat on top of her jeans. She waited for Doug to sit next to her and then explained about what had happened between Sam and her. As always Doug listened and thought through all she had said.

Doug smiled into her glowing face, "He's like a brother to me Linda and I care for him a lot. If you want to let him fuck your ass or even your mouth then that's okay with me; especially since you let him know that your pussy is off limits; well, unless he wants to eat you." Linda's pussy tingled with the idea; she reached over and kissed Doug drawing him into her arms; then looked into his eyes with so much love she thought her heart would burst.

"I should let you know that he likes it rough just like I do. That's why he never married; he couldn't find a woman who liked it rough too. Like I told you before, we grew up together and our friendship runs deep. Let's talk it over with Jake and Sandy so they'll know what to expect tomorrow," and then Doug laughed. "So you should be nice and lubed back there?" he asked as his hand rubbed along her ass.

Linda had been stroking his hard cock and smiled at his question. She got up, knelt on the bale of hey and presented her ass to Doug. He started to rub his strong hands over her ass cheeks; then a little mischief smile played on her lips.

"Daddy; I've been a bad girl," she cried in her little girl voice she knew he liked, "I let a man fuck my ass before you could."

Doug smiled, "My little girl needs a spanking then doesn't she?" he said gruffly.

"Oh yes Daddy, I've been so very bad," Linda replied.

Doug stood up and started to spank Linda's ass and she was getting turned on again and couldn't help moaning. She reached behind and spread her ass cheeks for him and that was all the invitation Doug needed. He spread her anus open with his thumbs and she moaned in pleasure and thrust out towards him. When he slid the head of his cock into her opening she moaned again and thrust back hard wanting more. He had no trouble sliding all the way into her dark passage and groaned in pleasure as he buried himself completely feeling his balls hit her pussy lips.

Jake had seen Dad and Linda having sex at the truck and smiled knowing his cock was more than ready for her. Sandy was busy cooking dinner and watching JD as he played in his playpen.

"Linda's back Sandy and she's got the okay to have sex," he said over his shoulder at her.

Sandy came over to the door and looked out and laughed. Linda and Dad had finished quickly and were now moving towards the barn. "Why don't you go join them Jake? Dinner's going to be awhile yet," and she gave him a hug.

Jake turned back to Sandy, hugged and kissed her. He smiled and then left to go to the barn himself. By the time he got there Doug had just taken Linda up her ass. "Mind if I go in the front Dad?" he asked.

Doug looked over his shoulder when he heard Jake speak. "No problem Jake; I'll lift her when you get over here and she can wrap her legs around you."

Jake came over and undressed quickly. Doug lifted Linda up and Jake grabbed her thighs and slid into her pussy. They both heard her gasp and moan in pleasure. They started pumping into and out of her using a rhythm they had developed.

Linda felt like she was in heaven after so many months of no penetration; now she had two in her at once. The sensation of their hard cocks pumping into her was quickly driving her to an orgasm. She felt their strong hands and arms on her body; it generated further sexual arousal. She was moaning louder and louder and then screamed as it hit her once again before drifting into what she called her 'O' zone. The zone where her orgasms never stopped, but ran continuously until all stimulation would stop; allowing her to regain her senses.

Jake loved the way Linda's pussy gripped at his cock; it was like her body wanted to make it a permanent fixture inside its hot velvet sheath. She screamed, shuddered and he felt her hot juices envelope his shaft and drip onto his balls. He couldn't help but speed up pumping into her as her vaginal walls kept contracting and releasing continuously; milking his cock. Her head was laid back onto Dad's chest and she ushered a continuous moan.

Jake and his Dad started to pump faster; both reaching for the final culmination of their sex. Jake groaned deeply, tensed and felt his cum shooting into Linda. It was only a few minutes more and Doug shot his into her ass. They stilled their moving allowing Linda's body time to recover.

Linda's body finally relaxed, but she fell asleep in contentment. Jake was just a bit puzzled and Doug saw it on his face. "Four fucks in one hour after seven months without have pretty well drained her Jake. I'll gather the clothes; you go ahead and carry her to the house and we'll let her sleep," said Dad.

"Four?" questioned Jake.

His Dad smiled, "I'll explain it to you and Sandy. Go ahead and get her to bed."

Jake carried Linda into the house and alarm registered on Sandy's face. "What in the hell did you two do to her?"

"It's alright Sis," said Jake. "She's asleep; not hurt. She's a bit worn out from too much sex at one time."

Jake carried her in a laid her down on the bed. Linda smiled in her sleep and rolled over on her side. Jake went back to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Well Dad what's going on?" he asked.

Sandy stood between the stove and kitchen table and listened as well as her Dad explained what had happened between Sam and Linda. She smiled and felt her own sexual excitement surge. She often had fantasies revolving around Doc Sam and the possibly of actually have sex with him with stirring her imagination.

Sandy had changed in the months following her awakening. She was more outgoing and aggressive. She discovered that she did indeed like it as rough as the rest of them and was always open to new ways of experiencing pleasurable sex. She was happy that her Dad and Jake enjoyed having sex with her since no boys ever asked her out because of her appearance.

12