Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, for one," said Sandy, "think it would be wonderful to let him be part of our sex."

Jake and Doug smiled at Sandy; they knew about her fantasies concerning Sam and knew she was anxious to see them fulfilled.

"Doesn't bother me either Dad especially since Linda has limited the use of her pussy to just us. I know she wants another baby so JD will have someone to play with and grow up with. I also know that it'll be either your seed or mine that will do it," said Jake.

"She always surprises me with how perceptive she is about things," said Doug. "Your Mom was the same way. Okay; it's agreed to let Sam be a part of this family then."

Doug turned to Sandy, "Just so you know Sandy girl; he's just like me in how rough he likes sex."

Sandy smiled huge and came over to wrap her arms around her Dad and lightly kiss him on the neck, "Good. Now, why don't you two clean up and I'll put dinner on the table. I'll fix a plate for Linda she can heat latter when she wakes up. I've already fed JD and he'll probably go to sleep in a couple of hours." She moved back to the stove to finish her preparations.

*****

Doug was sitting on the truck bed with his legs dangling down the tailgate. He was waiting on his friend to show up; knowing that Sam would want to talk before going into the house. He saw Sam's truck pull into the drive and stop in front of him.

Sam was anxious and horny during his drive out to Doug's house especially after his sex with Linda the day before. His thoughts were purely sexual with how much he had enjoyed the rough sex he had shared with her and was looking forward to this evening. He pulled in and saw Doug waiting on him. He got out of the car and walked over to sit down next to his friend.

"Hi Doug," he started and then was unsure of how to broach the subject.

Doug saw the unease in his friend and smiled, "No need to worry Sam; Linda told us what happened between you two."

"You're okay with this Doug?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be Sam? I love Linda just as much as I loved Amber, her Mom, and she love's both Jake and me the same also; it's a bond that will never be broken. I'm glad to have my best friend as part of my family," said Doug.

Sam let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Doug. "Damn, you've always been so lucky. First Amber and now Linda; does Sandy like it rough too?" he asked.

"Yes she does. She's been especially looking forward to your visit; she's had fantasies about you for some time now," said Doug with a little laugh.

The surprise showed on Sam's face and his cock got even harder. Sam swallowed hard, "Linda told me that it's clothing optional once I get inside the house. Well, this is a bit embarrassing, but I've got a woody that I could probably hammer a nail with. Linda was the first sex I've had in over six months now."

Doug laughed and hopped off the truck bed, "Let's go into the house then and have some sex before dinner. I'm sure Sandy would enjoy it up inside her. She held off on sex this morning because you were coming out this evening. I'm sure she is more than ready to satisfy and be satisfied."

Sam smiled and followed Doug up to the house. Once Doug got onto the enclosed porch, he removed his clothes to reveal his own hard cock. Sam removed his and followed him into the kitchen.

Linda was sitting at the table naked nursing little JD who was almost asleep. She looked up and smiled at the men.

"He looks quite content," said Sam looking at JD and then into Linda's eyes.

Linda smiled, "I don't know a man who isn't when he has a breast in his mouth."

Doug started laughing, "Amen to that Honey."

Sandy walked in to the kitchen just a bit shy; she wasn't wearing any clothes either. She spotted their hard cocks and smiled in delight.

"Hi Sam," she said looking into his eyes with her lust filled eyes.

Doug smiled at her response, but said, "Sandy; why don't you and Sam use the bed. Linda and I will get JD settled." He knew how much Sandy wanted Sam and thought it would be easier on Sam to be alone first before any group sex took place.

"Linda; where's Jake?" he asked.

"He had to go into town for a little bit; he'll be back soon," she said as she stood with a now sleeping JD in her arms. "I needed a few things for JD."

Sandy reached out her hand to Sam and he clasped it while she led him into the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed and he followed suit. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her mouth. She aggressively kissed him back driving her tongue into his mouth; she was too worked up and didn't want to take it slow.

Her kiss drove Sam into a further frenzy of aroused state than he had ever been. His hand clasped her pussy hard and he slid his fingers roughly between her pouting lips hard against her clit; she was already so slick and hot.

"Yes!" screamed Sandy. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Sam didn't waste time and rolled between her legs. He plunged his hard cock into her pussy and she arched her back and ground her pussy against his pelvis. He bent down and aggressively sucked at her nipples.

"Oh God yes Sam! ... More! ... More!" she screamed over and over.

Sam couldn't stand it any longer. He took himself away from her breasts and started to pound away at her pussy just as hard and fast as he could. Sandy wrapped her legs around him and was meeting him thrust for thrust; moaning louder and louder. She was so hot and wet; he knew she was already close to orgasm. He could feel his cum building and his balls tightening. Sandy came hard, screamed out in sheer abandon and then he climaxed; feeling his cum shoot forth even harder than yesterday. He lay down on top of her breathing hard; it felt so good to have a pussy surrounding his cock again.

When he got his breath back again, he smiled and rolled to take his weight off of Sandy. He looked into her glowing face and lightly kissed her lips. "You're beautiful Sandy," and then kissed her deeply and softly.

Sandy thrilled at his words and kiss; it sent shivers through her and she cuddled up next to him. "I have to tell you that I've wanted you to do that for such a long time now."

"I wish I'd known earlier," said Sam sadly.

Sandy saw the sadness in his eyes, "What's wrong Sam?" she inquired.

"Well; first Linda yesterday and now you; it's been the first time that I've haven't had to be careful about having sex the way I like it. Always having to be careful not to be too rough drains the fun out of sex for me," Sam explained. "If I'd only known earlier, we could have done this for a long time now," and then Sam smiled at her.

"Let's get cleaned up and I'll finish getting dinner ready," she smiled. They took a quick shower and walked back to the kitchen.

Linda was sitting on a chair sucking Doug's cock deep in to her throat. Doug had his eyes shut pumping hard into her mouth. He tensed and let out a moan and shot his cum into Linda's throat; she eagerly swallowed all he could give her. Doug's breathing started to return to normal before she removed his cock from her mouth and smiled.

Linda turned and saw that Sandy and Sam had joined them. She laughed, "Just needed a quick bite before dinner." They all laughed.

"I'll finish getting it done," said Sandy. "Make yourself at home Sam; drinks in the fridge. Get me one out too and I'll join you all once I get everything simmering."

12