Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 08

Story Info
The family gets ready for their first holiday together.
5.9k words
4.71
56.3k
13

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank all my readers who emailed me to express that I continue this series. Your emails were welcome, as they always are, and I hope you enjoy the revitalization of this story. As always, I will appreciate your votes, comments and emails to let me know.

======================

Linda was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a cup of tea and watching Sandy who was hunting through the cabinets and pantry. She occasionally muttered something to herself before jotting down on her ever growing grocery list. Linda smiled and then laughed at her. Sandy raised her head and scowled at Linda, but quickly changed it to laughter also. Linda could always do that to her and Sandy loved that quality about her sister.

"You know, it could go a lot faster if you'd get off your ass and help," Sandy said as her laughter finally subsided to just a smile.

"But then, you'd take away my enjoyment," quipped Linda.

Sandy just shook her head and smiled. She poured herself a cup of the chamomile tea and joined Linda at the table. Both women were pregnant, but Linda was ahead by a little more than three months as it took Sandy three months after her wedding to Sam. Now with the approaching holidays, Sandy wasn't thinking of babies, but of pies, pastries, ham, turkey, sweet potatoes, and everything else she could add to her growing grocery list and menu planning. She just wanted to make everything as perfect as possible as this was everyone's first holiday together.

Linda knew Sandy was in her element. Planning, cooking, running the house and helping with little JD showed her organizational skills, patience and love to the extreme. She loved Sandy so much and was still so happy that Sam had agreed to live with them. She found that she also liked having sex with him too on occasion. Once the women became pregnant, the "off limits" restriction on their pussies was lifted.

Linda snatched away Sandy's list to review the items. "Sandy, this is way too much food. We're not going to need all of this." Linda looked up into Sandy's eyes and gave her a gentle smile to help deflect any hurt. Sandy had been extremely emotional lately.

Sandy's head bowed and she started into a pout. "I ... I just want everything to be perfect, Linda."

"Love, it's perfect already because we're all together and you're a great cook. You could fix oatmeal and nobody would notice!" Linda gave a laugh at the later. Sandy started laughing thinking about sitting bowls of oatmeal down on the Thanksgiving table and envisioning their surprised faces. She grabbed the list back, glanced over it and started striking through items that she now decided weren't needed.

Linda smiled and then sat straight up with a jolt. Sandy caught the quick motion and concern crossed her face. "What's wrong?"

Linda's smile softened. "Nothing. The baby just kicked me again. I guess it's just a bit restless. I was hoping that Jake or Doug would come in soon. Sex always settles the kicking down."

"Linda, why don't you want to know if it's a boy or girl?" asked Sandy. A sheepish look crossed her face. "I asked Sam to tell me and he wouldn't. He said that it was doctor patient privileged information."

Linda gave a light laugh. "Good for Sam! It's more fun not knowing and being surprised." She gently rubbed the top of her stomach and her eyes beheld a faraway look. 'Thank you, Sam,' she thought. 'At least you haven't told anyone.' Linda recalled her conversation with Sam about her being his patient. She had told him that if it would make it easier, she would find another doctor. She, also, told him that she really didn't want another doctor because he knew her history and preferred to stay with him.

Linda mused over her thoughts and then decided to change the subject. "I was thinking of taking little JD over to the mall and get his picture taken with Santa. What do you think?"

"That's an awful long trip, Linda, and he's not really at an age to remember anything yet. Why not hold off another year? By then, we'll have these two as well." Sandy grinned from ear to ear thinking about the impending birth of her little boy. She had no doubts when Dr. Santino asked if she wanted to know. Sandy recalled the night that she broke the news to Sam and then everyone else. Sam and she had discussions every night before bed about the naming of their son.

Linda thought for a moment and then shook her head. "No. I think I want one of him now and then with the babies. I'll see if Jake can drive me over tomorrow."

Just then, they heard the back door open and slam shut. Jake walked into the warm kitchen and smiled at the beautiful naked women who were a part of his life. He loved Linda with all his heart and each time he looked at her, he loved her even more. Sandy, he loved as his sister and was fond of her. He liked their sex together, but he didn't have the same feelings for her that he had for Linda. Jake leaned on the doorway frame and looked with love at both of them. His cock started to get hard the more he thought of Linda's warm body and hotter pussy.

Linda smiled, got up and went to him. She didn't mind his cold hands or face as she kissed him deeply and placed one of his hands on her breast. "I was hoping you'd come in, Love. Do you have some time?"

"For you, my Love, I'd make time, anytime," and he kissed her passionately before lowering his mouth to her full breasts to suckle between each. "Ummm ... you always taste so delicious. Let's go to bed. There's something else of yours I want to taste." Jake started to lead Linda to the bedroom, but stopped long enough to kiss Sandy on top of the head.

Linda climbed into the bed and watched as Jake removed his clothes. She loved to look at his body and smiled in anticipation of their sex together. He crawled into bed beside her and continued to drain the milk from her breasts while she arched her back and moaned delightedly. His hand caressed her hard firm abdomen and down to the top of her pussy where a light fluff of silky hair was now covering it.

Jake looked up and smiled. "Looks like I've got to shave you again. I should pay more attention to your pussy since you can't see past this," and he slid his hand once again over her abdomen.

Linda gave a light laugh. "I'd need at least three mirrors and two extra arms."

Jake's hand lightly stroke up and down her outer pussy lips. Linda's hips and ass automatically started to rise and fall each time accompanied by a moan. Jake took a pillow and put it under her ass. He slowly licked the juices smeared inside her thighs before proceeding to her puffy outer lips. He paused to absorb the smell her scent which caused his already hard cock to throb with greater urgency.

Jake sucked her lips causing them to engorge even more. His tongue licked and then flicked across them teasingly. Linda could feel herself getting wetter and hotter. Then, Jake snaked his tongue through and flicked teasingly across her clit and drawing little circles around it. "Yes-s-s-s," she hissed and humped toward his face. He smiled and continued to build her up. He gently spread her outer lips, pushed his tongue into her hot slick hole. Linda screamed and closed her thighs hard around his head. He had to pry them apart or be smothered.

Linda was wreathing on the bed until she couldn't stand it any longer. "Fuck me, Jake!" she screamed out in passion. Jake kissed his way up her mound and positioned himself kneeling between her thighs. His cock had been dripping pre-cum for some time now. He rubbed it along her wet slit coating it with their combined juices before plunging it hard into her hot willing cunt. Linda screamed and wrapped her legs around him as much as possible. Jake pulled out slowly until just the head of his cock was within the hot folds of her vagina and then slammed it deep once again.

"Yes! Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me-e-e-e!" Linda kept screaming louder and louder.

Jake couldn't keep the slow pace for long as much as he tried to. He started to pound in and out of her hot wet pussy while she thrust against him in a desire and passion of her own. He closed his eyes and listened to her moans, grunts and the quickening of her breathing. He knew she was close, but so was he. He increased his tempo further, held her tightly by the hips and thrust even faster and harder. He felt the familiar tightening of his balls before he began unloading jet after jet of hot cum deep into her willing canal. He stayed pressed tight against her until his cock started to soften.

Linda teetered on the edge until Jake increased his thrusts. She felt herself begin to float over into her orgasm and then stayed there as Jake pounded into her pussy with uninhibited determination. She was buzzing higher with each forceful thrust of his rigid cock and the hard pounding against her clit. She wasn't sure how many orgasms she actually had before he plunged the final time and stayed buried deep within her. She loved the feeling of his hard cock inside of her and always felt empty when he pulled out.

Jake pulled out, removed the pillow and curled up next to Linda. He gently hovered over her and kissed her deeply. "I love you, Linda." He kissed her again, laid his head next to hers, draped an arm under her breasts and closed his eyes. 'Definitely need a nap' was the last coherent thought he had.

Linda opened her eyes and smiled. The light snore from Jake indicated he was asleep. She ungracefully eased away and scooted off the end of the bed. I quick clean up in the bathroom made her feel a lot better before she went back to the kitchen. She smiled when she entered and saw that Sandy was, once again, looking through the cabinets. "I'd figure you'd have everything memorized in them already." Linda laughed as Sandy blushed like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Actually, I'm looking for some things for tonight's dinner," said Sandy to try and cover her embarrassment.

"Really, like what?" asked Linda.

"Well, I know we bought a jar of sweet pickles last time at the store, but I can't find them." Sandy raised an eyebrow and Linda laughed thinking she had picked up that mannerism from Sam.

"I confess," said Linda. "Jake and I got hungry one night and they became part of our impromptu picnic. Sorry, I should have told you so it could've been added to the next grocery list."

"Well, at least I'm not going crazy then," said Sandy. "Just means I have to change my plans for dinner a bit. I'll substitute something else."

"When is Sam due home tonight?" asked Linda in an attempt to change the subject.

Sandy looked up at the clock on the wall. "I'd say in about an hour, give or take. He hasn't called so I'll expect him about then. Any special reason for asking?"

"No, just wondered," replied Linda. She walked over to the inner storm door to look out into the yard and farmland. She noticed the clouds building with some concern, scanned the outside again before turning to Sandy.

"Get dressed, now!" she screamed as she ran for the bedroom. She reached Jake and shoved him hard screaming his name.

Jake was up like a shot with his heart pounding. "W-What's up?!"

"Get dressed!" yelled Linda as she was pulling on bib overalls and a flannel shirt.

Jake grabbed his clothes and put them on quickly. "Why?!" he asked Linda as he was lacing his boots.

"Storm. Bad storm, Jake, maybe tornado. The sky is all wrong. I'll get Sandy and head for the shelter. You go find Doug and bring him." Linda stepped up and squeezed his hand hard. "Remember, anything can be replaced, but not our lives. Be careful, go."

Jake shot through the house and Linda heard the door slam. Sandy came back downstairs dressed similar to Linda. They stopped by the back door and Sandy helped Linda on with her boots. When they looked up out the window, the sky resembled night instead of mid-day. Linda crossed over to the playpen and picked up JD and wrapped a blanket around him. She held him tightly to her as they left the house and crossed to the shelter as swiftly as possible for two pregnant women.

Sandy was more agile and lifted the door. Linda made her way down the concrete steps followed closely by Sandy. "Light the lamp, Sandy." Sandy lit the lamp and clamped it in its holder on the wall. Sandy helped Linda to a sitting position against the back wall and then eased down herself. She felt the ground shudder first and then heard the roar. She turned to look at Linda in the dim light.

Linda had tears streaming down her face and her eyes focused on the steps. Sandy strained to hear what Linda was saying. "Please, please, please ..." Sandy waited as her own heart was pounding in her chest. 'Come on Jake and Dad, get in here' her thoughts voicing Linda's plea. Suddenly, two sets of feet appeared followed by a loud slam as the door was shut and secured from the inside.

Jake found Doug in the barn and yelled at him to come. When Doug stepped out, he looked around for the first time, then up and spotted the funnel cloud. Jake yelled that the women were already in the shelter. He grabbed his Dad by the arm and started running. They had almost reached the shelter when the deafening roar of the touchdown rang in their ears. They dashed in, slammed the door shut, drew across the metal bar and locked it into place. They proceeded down the steps and spotted the women against the wall.

Linda bowed her head into JD's blanket and body crying her relief. Doug came over and sat between the two women and put his arms around both. Jake took Linda's other side and encircled her with his arms. Linda tilted her head and leaned it on Jake's strong arm. Jake caressed her face and kissed her. She then turned toward Doug and kissed him also.

"Linda, how did you know?" said Jake in awe.

"I don't know. I just did," she replied.

No one was sure how long they waited in the shelter before the noise stopped as suddenly as it started. Doug stood up, but Linda grabbed his hand. "Don't open it yet, Doug." Doug sat back down and kissed her lightly. Jake looked over to him questioningly.

"I'll trust Linda's intuition every time, Jake. She's made a believer out of me," said Doug with a nod of his head. It wasn't long before they felt the ground shudder again and another roar, but this one more distant.

Jake sighed and kissed Linda deeply. He smiled at her once he was done. "I'm glad we have you."

Just then little JD started to wake and cry. Linda unbuttoned her shirt and put him to her breast. "This will have to do until we can leave. He's not hungry. He's wet and we didn't bring anything with us."

Doug knelt up on his knees, took off his shirt and then his undershirt. "Give him to me, Linda." Linda eased JD off her breast and handed him to Doug. He removed the wet diaper, made a make-shift diaper from his undershirt and rewrapped the blanket around him. Then he held him and started humming. Linda smiled as JD settled right down and was soon asleep against Doug's shoulder.

Linda turned to Jake as he stood. He went over to a side bin and took out a radio, inserted batteries and then tuned into the weather service. They listened as the announcer broadcast the touchdown of five different tornadoes in their state. He listed the counties still affected and didn't list theirs. Jake looked at Linda and she nodded her approval. Doug handed JD to Sandy and they both helped Linda to stand. He crossed over to Jake and they both went up the steps to open the door. It took time because of the fallen tree limb that had landed against it.

Jake squeezed out and then Doug. They yelled for the women to stay put until they dragged the limb away. Sandy gave JD back to Linda, wrapped her arm around her waist, and then pressed against her for comfort. Finally, both doors swung open and they could see clear blue sky and sunshine. Linda tried to brace herself against the worse as she and Sandy emerged from the underground shelter.

The barn was gone and the soil upturned where the tornado had cut through the outskirts of the fence. Linda held her breath as she turned towards the house. The house had been missed and Linda gave a sigh of relief. The windows were missing as they'd been blown out from the build up of pressure, but it looked sound.

Jake emerged from the house carrying supplies. "I think we better bunk in the shelter tonight to play it safe. We should have the house checked before living in it again and it'll get cold in there with the windows gone." He handed JD's diaper bag to Sandy while he was talking.

"Jake's right," said Doug. "I'll help bring out what we need for tonight. Why don't you two sit over here," and he laid a blanket on the ground, "until Jake and I finish." Linda and Sandy nodded and came over to the blanket. Linda handed JD to Sandy so she could put a diaper on him. Doug wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. "I love you, Honey. You saved our lives!" He eased her down onto the blanket while Jake and him went back down into the shelter and started to carry items out.

"Doug? What are you guys doing?" asked Linda.

Doug smiled and Jake grinned. "We're making room to put a mattress on the floor. I don't want either of you to sleep on a cold concrete floor."

"Oh," said Linda. She smiled and then winked knowingly.

Linda had sat on the blanket holding JD while she watched Jake and Doug going back and forth from the house. Sandy was busy herself as she cleared a space and set up a campfire. She gave her Dad a list of what she wanted and where it was located so she could fix dinner for all of them. She kept looking at her watch and growing more worried. Sam was now an hour and a half overdue.

Linda was impressed with Sandy and told her so. "If I'd try anything like that, I would be making offerings to the fire goddess," she laughed about her inabilities. "Sandy, you're so resourceful!" Sandy just nodded her head and looked at her watch again. Linda had laid JD down bundled inside a winter coat. She got up and went over to Sandy and hugged her. "He's probably at the hospital helping out, Love. He couldn't call us if he wanted to because the lines are down." Sandy turned her concerned face to Linda and started to cry on her shoulder. Linda held her until she settled down.

"Can you watch JD, Sandy? I need to stretch my legs. All this sitting is getting to me," said Linda.

"Sure, Linda, go ahead." Sandy turned back to the meat that was roasting above the fire. She turned the spit and then sat down by JD.

"There's something I need from the house. I'll stand by the back door until Doug or Jake comes out so I can let them know." Linda walked away from Sandy towards the house. She just got to the back door when Doug appeared.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Doug questioned as he stepped over to her.

Linda smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around Doug's arm. "Just here until one of you came out. Doug, Sandy is worried about Sam. My cell phone should be somewhere in the bedroom. Can you see if you can locate it?"

Doug looked over at Sandy and nodded. "Wait here, I'll see if we can't find it."

Jake came out with an extra coat and helped Linda on with it. Unfortunately, none of the coats could be fastened over her protruding stomach so she held it closed as best as possible.

"Found it!" said Doug as he emerged from the door.

"What's happening?" asked Jake.

"Come on, I'll tell you as we keep sealing the windows with plastic," said Doug as they ducked back inside.

Linda first tried to call Sam's office, but the phone was dead. She tried the hospital, but they hadn't seen him and there had been only a few injuries. Linda was afraid that left only one possibility to consider. Linda shook her head, gazed over at Sandy a moment and then entered the house. She stepped to the bottom of the stairs and called up to Jake and Doug.

12