Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" yelled Doug, his face showing anger and concern. He was followed by Jake showing a mirror image.

"Doug, can the windows wait?" asked Linda.

Doug's expression changed to one of concern. "What's wrong?"

Linda's face showed her concern and she was twisting her fingers. She was truly worried. "I tried Sam's office and the hospital. No one's seen him and there were very few injuries. Sam was due home and I'm guessing he was on his way when the tornadoes touched down. I need you two to back track to town and look in ditches, under the bridge or anywhere you can think he might have ditched to find shelter. He might be hurt for all we know, but the worry is eating at Sandy. We need to know for sure."

"We'll go, but promise me you'll stay out of the house," said Doug.

"Yes, I promise," Linda replied. "Be careful." She moved to go back outside and back over to Sandy.

Sandy heard the truck start and saw Dad and Jake leaving. She looked up as Linda walked up to the fire and braced her hands out seeking its warmth.

"I'm a bit hungry, Sis. Is anything ready that I can nibble?" said Linda.

"Where are Jake and Dad going?" said Sandy.

"I sent them to look for Sam so you won't be worried," Linda answered.

Sandy came over and hugged Linda hard. "Thank you."

Linda smiled. "Now, is there anything I can eat?"

Sandy laughed lightly. "I just don't see how you don't gain weight! How about a baked potato and some roast."

"Sounds great!" said Linda and she went over to the blanket to wait.

Jake headed to town and was scanning ahead while Doug was scanning in all directions. They were almost to the bridge crossing over into town when they spotted Sam's car in a ditch. They stopped and looked inside, it was empty. Doug and Jake started calling his name and were relieved to see him pop out from under the bridge. They dashed up to him, but he held his right arm to stop them.

"Just don't hug me," smiled Sam. "My left arm is broke and I have Millie Thompson under the bridge. We need to get her to the hospital."

Doug smiled in relief. "We need to get both of you to the hospital. Sandy's going out of her mind with worry."

Sam's face melted into joy, "Thank God she's alright. I've been praying since I saw the first one touchdown and guessed it was close to the house."

Doug laid a hand on Sam's right shoulder for comfort. "We're fine. Linda saved us." He looked over at the woman lying on the ground. "We'll talk later. Jake can carry her up to the truck." Jake made his way to her body, gently lifted her and carried her to the truck.

"Sam, why don't you get in the back seat and I'll put her there also," said Jake. Sam did as Jake suggested, but couldn't help but notice the indifference on Jake's face. As soon as everyone was settled, Jake drove off making his way to the hospital.

Sam was wondering about Jake's demeanor. "Jake, what's the matter?" It wasn't lost on Sam or Doug that Jake clenched his jaw tight. Doug laid a gentle hand on Jake's arm.

Jake's sigh was heavy as he was fighting his feelings of disgust and anger. "It's Millie." Jake was quiet for a few moments before continuing. "She's the one that's been calling Linda a whore and slut. I know it doesn't bother Linda and Millie knows that too. Now, she's been attacking little JD too. People have told me how she only refers to him as 'the little bastard' when she talks. I won't even tell you, Sam, what she's been saying about Sandy. Personally, I don't know what she has against us, but she has made it her crusade to cause trouble for us."

Doug turned in the seat to look at the unconscious woman and then at Sam. Sam had also been looking at Millie and then looked up at Doug. "I don't know why either, but she's hurt and needs our help Jake." They drove the rest of the way in silence.

Jake pulled into the ambulance drive and up to the emergency door. Doug ran inside to get help and soon returned with a doctor, nurse and gurney. They got Millie out and onto the gurney. Doug helped Sam out of the truck and inside while Jake found a parking spot. By the time Jake went inside, Sam had been taken to x-ray and Doug was on the phone to Linda. He hung up and smiled at Jake. "Linda and Sandy are fine. Sandy is so relieved that Sam is alive; her words."

Jake just nodded his head and went to wait in the lounge. It was a couple of hours before Sam was finally casted and released. They were informed of Millie's condition and the doctor on duty thanked Sam for what he did for her. Sam nodded and then spoke quietly to his colleague before leaving.

They had already crossed the bridge out of town before Doug turned to Sam. "What was that all about back there?"

Sam had a slight smile on his face. "I asked him to tell her exactly who it was that saved her miserable life. Don't know if it'll make a difference, but I think she should know." Doug informed Sam about the condition of the house and that they'd be sleeping in the shelter tonight. By the time they finally pulled into the driveway, it was almost ten and Sandy was the only one waiting for them.

Sandy ran to the truck and waited anxiously for Sam to exit. She put her arms around his waist and held him close to her burying her face in his chest. "I was so worried, Sam."

Sam hugged her tight and then kissed her deeply. "Sorry, Honey, but I'm alright and here with you."

"Come on, you guys must be hungry." She led them over to the fire where the food was being kept warm. They sat down on the blankets that had been spread close to the fire while Sandy prepared plates for them. "I started the generator, Dad, so we could have heat and air circulation in the shelter." Doug nodded his approval, but went to check it out anyway. "Linda and I already ate. She was so tired that I finally convinced her to lie down." She tilted her head towards the shelter.

Doug returned satisfied that everything was working fine and accepted his plate from Sandy. He sat down next to Jake and they ate in silence. Sandy sat next to Sam to help him if he needed it. "Dad, how soon before we can move back into the house?" asked Sandy.

Doug looked thoughtful and considered the damage he had seen. "I'm going to have it checked out first, Sandy, and if it's still sound, then we just need to replace the windows. I'll call our agent in the morning." Doug let out a puff of breath, "The barn needs replacing too as well as some equipment. Let's just take one step at a time Sandy girl."

Sandy smiled. She liked it when her Dad called her that. It always made her feel safe. "I think I'm going to join Linda unless you guys need anything else. I'm tired too." Sam gave her a hug and kiss. "I'll join you. I'm a bit beat myself and that pain killer they gave me is wiping me out." They both got up and walked down into the shelter leaving Jake and Doug by the fire.

Jake and Doug stared into the fire in silence. They didn't hear Linda approach and were startled when she placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Linda said with a smile. She used their shoulders to brace and kneeling down between them, twisted and sat with her back to the fire while she looked into their faces. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"What makes you think anything is wrong?" said Jake quickly.

"Because I know you," smiled Linda. "If everything was fine, you'd be down there with me and not sitting up here looking into a fire." Doug gave a little laugh and pulled her to him. His kiss was urgent and forceful. She returned it with just as much passion.

Doug looked into her eyes with love and lust, "I need you!" He brought his hand to her breast and gave a little squeeze. Linda winced in pain and he withdrew his hand.

"Sorry Doug. I couldn't express very well and Sandy tried to help, but my breasts are painfully swollen from being so full. I was hoping that you and Jake would help me out if you're not too tired."

Jake smiled and kissed her deeply while Doug unbuttoned her shirt. As soon as the cold air hit her nipples, they became extremely hard. Jake eased her down on her back between them, they each took a breast and started to suck her milk out. Linda moaned, "Harder, oh God, do it harder!"

Linda pressed their heads to her breasts, closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her milk being sucked forcibly from her breasts. Each suck shot a current from her nipples to her clit and her moans grew louder. She felt a hand undoing the side buttons on her bibs. She opened her eyes when Doug removed his mouth from her breast and watched as he removed her boots and pulled her bibs off her body. She smiled at him when he dropped his jeans to reveal his hard cock.

Jake had drained one breast and leaned over to suck the one that Dad had left. He pinched and pulled at her nipple and smiled as Linda tried to arch her back. He kissed, licked and bit his way up her neck and then captured her mouth with his own. His tongue probed, tasted and rediscovered the sweetness of her mouth. Her moaning and kisses became more urgent and aggressive. He reached around her abdomen and started to roughly massage her clit while his Dad fucked her.

Doug couldn't hold back any longer. He wanted Linda with an urgency he hadn't had for months now. He pulled away from her breast, removed her clothes and then his. He knelt between her legs and rubbed his hard throbbing member up and down her slick slit. He plunged into her hard and braced against her firmly enjoying being enveloped by her tight vaginal muscles. He closed his eyes and started to pound in and out of her with complete abandon. He felt her orgasm and her hot juices saturating his hard cock driving him on further. A few more strokes and he emptied his cum deep inside her. He kept himself pressed against her until both of them calmed down and then he withdrew.

Linda enjoyed the double play as always and loved the hard pounding Doug had given her cunt. Jake's kisses turned slower and more passionate. As soon as she calmed down and Doug withdrew, she opened her eyes and smiled. She gave a nod over Jake's shoulder as neither man had seen Sandy approach. Linda's hand reached for Jake's hard cock and stroked it through his jeans which elicited a moan.

"Jake," Linda whispered between his moans.

"Yes," strained Jake to answer.

Linda pushed him a little away. "Sandy needs you right now, Love." Linda scooted near Doug and curled up next to him to watch Jake and Sandy.

Jake looked over his shoulder and Sandy was naked behind him. He smiled at her and turned to kiss her deeply. Sandy started to remove his clothes so he was naked, his body pressed against hers.

"Sam fell asleep from the medicine," said Sandy finally in between his kisses. Jake nodded his understanding. His hands cupped her breasts before his mouth made its way sucking and biting her nipples.

"Harder, Jake, harder!" cried Sandy.

Jake smiled and started to pinch and knead her breasts harder which brought coo's and moans. He knelt between her legs and shoved his rock hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Yes, Jake, yes! Fuck me-e-e-e!!!!" yelled Sandy.

Jake started to pound into Sandy hard and fast while straining to hold back. She always took a bit longer to orgasm and he wanted her to have release after the day that they'd been through. He reached down and started to pinch and rub her clit. Her breathing became faster and she clawed at his shoulders. She finally climaxed screaming and digging her nails into his skin. The pain drove Jake over and he started to pump his cum deep into her body. He stayed pressed against her panting and then felt his shirt being laid over his shoulders.

"I don't want you two getting sick out here. Sweating and getting a chill will do that. Come on, let's get dressed and into the shelter," said Doug.

Sandy smiled up at her Dad and then kissed Jake. "Thanks, Jake. I'll be able to sleep now."

Doug made sure to put out the fire and they all made their way into the shelter for the evening. Doug was thinking about what was needed to get the farm back in order. Jake was thinking more along just getting the house inhabitable. Sandy was thinking about what they could do for Thanksgiving and was doubtful that the house would be ready in time for the holiday. Linda was thinking about her well guarded secret.

12