Jake Explores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8
sam8
93 Followers

Somehow getting a leash on his need, Jake pushed himself into the hole, but slowly. Into the mouth. The gay man's mouth remained fixed, accepting the cock without protest or judgement. He slipped in, to the hilt, effortlessly. Cavernous warmth as his entire cock slid across a hot tongue.

As he found himself pressed against the wall, eyes wide, there was a gentle adjustment on the other side. His friend's soft lips pursed and, stretching, grasped another quarter-inch of his shaft. He leaned in. The man's mouth snuggled closer to his pubis like a kitten getting a better grip on its mother's teat.

The mouth gave his cock a slight pulsing suction, but mostly just held it, savored it.

Almost his entire cock was encased in a slippery tunnel that, obscured from view, he realized, could have been a vagina. It wasn't, but it felt so like one. Shockingly like one. Looser, perhaps.

But the illusion was enhanced by his position. Cheek against the wall, his ear was next to the flat-screen TV. Over the thumping music, he could easily hear the moans and pleas of the woman in the video: "Oh! Yeah! Oh! Fuck me harder! Oh! Fuck! Fuck it! Harder! Ohhh..."

Squinting in concentration, Jake held his pants up with one hand while he slowly extracted, then reinserted his penis. The uncomplaining mouth let him go and took him back, its tongue providing a long, slow passive lick on the way out, and a long, slow passive lick on the way back in.

The sensation was irresistable. He stroked out and in again, and then again. And then, the fifth time Jake thrust his hard cock through a glory hole into a man's mouth, he forgot himself and was overtaken by exhilaration. Flat against the wall, the hole became a vagina, or the essence of a vagina. The moans by his ear were for him.

Now he understood why his friend brought him to this booth. His hesitation slipped away when he realized this didn't have to be "gay sex": it could simply be sex.

Masculinity reasserted, he set his jaw and began a steady thrusting into the slippery fuck-hole. His eyes closed. He hadn't forgotten it was a man, he simply stopped caring. He let out a groan and worked his hips. His long-neglected penis, hard and stiff, had finally earned what it needed.

"Oh! Ooh! Oooh! Oh," he heard. "Fuck my pussy! Yeah! Baby fuck me! Fuck me! Ooh ooh ooh. Yeah! Give it to me! Harder! Fuck it harder! Oh, oh, ohhh..."

His eyes opened and he saw a half-dozen men in the room, looking right at him, watching him screw a glory hole. He reached up with one hand and drew the dingy curtain closed. The curtain hung down to about his chest. He knew the men were still watching, but now he didn't have to look at them. He turned his head the other way, nose to the girlishly ooh-ing TV, and closed his eyes again.

In, out. Sliding, sliding through the soft lips and wet hole. He wasn't close to cumming. He took his time and enjoyed the fuck. The lips and tongue lubricated him and were driving him wild with excitement, but weren't a powerful stimulation.

He didn't care. He fucked the wall because his cock needed it, because he wanted it. Because he was a man and -- while the caresses and teasing in the other room were titillating and fun -- sometimes a man needs to position his feet, grit his teeth, and bang his hard cock into a human being like a hammer.

Was this deep-throating? Was he getting deep-throat? He couldn't tell, didn't care. The young man knew how to take a cock in his mouth. Jake slowed and shoved himself all the way in, his entire shaft nestled on a gently flexing tongue. Then pulled out and began slow partial strokes, out and halfway in. The mouth began properly sucking, the lips squeezing around his cock, tongue waggling over his sensitive head.

Jake dimly realized his slow strokes gave the men in the room a good long look at his cock. He didn't care.

The sucking was intense. Hard thrusts into a loose mouth were satisfying, but now Jake poised his cock in careful position, holding himself still as he got worked over. Lips, puckered, wet, slipped on and off his dick tip, a fast mild sucking rubbing that would instantly have driven him out of his mind had there been more friction and pressure. Instead the lips showed him a heightened state of pleasure, a fleshy encircling caress from a brazen, nasty lover.

The tongue began to circle his dick-head in a dizzying blast of carnal power. He'd never suspected a blowjob could be like this. A rotation began. Around and around as the lips bobbed halfway down the shaft. A frantic eel squeezing its long slippery body on a primed button. A wet pulse rocking around and around him. A fat slug of lava grinding around the mountain peak.

But then the treacherous tongue lost its path and began dancing, sliding, pushing wherever it pleased. Slow massaging and quick licks. A teasing of the most intimate kind. Jake began to push and twist his hips, chasing the maddening glimpses of slickness the other man provided.

He'd begun to lose control of the blowjob. Jake thrust himself into the hole, but he found he would get only what the young man chose to give. One thrust would earn him a hard, long, sweet suck that brought a gasp as the cum rose in his balls. The next, only a teasing touch of the lips. Jake's breathing grew ragged and he found himself twisting from side to side, trying new angles to try to find the tight squeezes and hard licks he knew were there.

The gay man's hands began patrolling the glory hole, guiding the dick wherever he wanted it to go. The ghostly brushes against his new lover's skin -- his cock-tip touched by a hand, a cheek, an outstretched tongue, the playful loose grasps at his balls -- these tantalizing tortures were becoming as common as the gentle but lusty sucks he craved. Jake was no longer a strong man taking what he pleased, he was getting hotter, and hornier, and soon he would be growing desperate with the need for a good hard stroke.

He found himself simply pressing his crotch firmly into the glory hole, while the hands and mouth on the other side took their time. The young man was eating him slowly like a banquet to be savored. He ran his tongue up and down the shaft, testing its hardness at each inch. He made an ice-cream cone of Jake's cock-head, his lips wetly pinching together to taste one morsel after another. The tip of his cock-head, each yummy side of his cock-head, the top and the bottom of his cock-head -- and then working their way around the hot red skin behind the cock-head. Then down and up the shaft, each part of his penis receiving the slow tasting treatment.

Then the man's fingers joined in, petting and stroking the shaft, gently squeezing its now-aching stiffness. Fingers and tongue fighting to see which could tease the head the best. Jake groaned as a slicked fist slowly worked its way down, stretching his sensitive skin to its limits and making the hot hard-sucking mouth, when it clamped onto him, the most erotic stimulation he'd ever received. And when the only touch his dick got was a five-fingered octopus slithering up and down, giving him the lightest of caresses, he could only press his crotch more firmly into the wall and pray that the tease would soon end.

The girl moaned in his ear and told him to fuck her. Jake was brought to a height of raw sexual tension he'd never have imagined. His dick was rock-hard. It bulged like it was squeezed in a cock-ring, the small ridges on his shaft grown tight under the skin, the head swollen with its spongy flesh gone glassy-stiff.

But even worse was the pressure he felt his whole body now had to endure. He was like a drawn bow waiting for release. The sleazy room didn't matter, the men he knew must be watching didn't matter. None of it mattered. Only making it to the other side. Only the fucking, and the cumming.

He thought of Michelle's soft, graceful, girlish body, and how lovely her face was when she smiled. And he found that now when he thought of her, mostly what he thought was that he needed to sink his giant hard cock into her pussy. He wasn't surprised. He only wished he'd seen her pussy, that she had spread her legs for him, that he'd seen it up close, so he could picture it better. He pictured it anyway. Pictured her, virginal, telling him to be gentle as she shyly spread her legs for him. Her soft curls gracing her tender, warm sex, and her gently-puffy, pale vulva parting, to reveal just a hint of pink... her moist slit... ready to be pierced by...

His thoughts came back to the gay young man sucking him and how his hairless chest was smooth and touchable. The porn starlets in his ear and the man with the expert mouth had converged. Gender seemed irrelevant now. Femininity, relationships, love, were memories. Only the cock's need mattered, only the need to, finally, sink his meat into slickened flesh and pound out his cum.

The sucking and fondling drew down to just one hand, and withdrew, and then abruptly a tightness gripped his cock-head. Holding him from the tip and sliding on down, it felt at first like a tightly-squeezing hand, but, he realized quickly, it was a condom that had been rolled onto him.

The short young man stepped around the corner and ducked under the curtain. Suddenly he was here, a man's presence.

Jake withdrew from his position prone against the wall. They faced each other, really, for the first time. He reached out and caressed Jake's latex-gloved cock. Jake reached out and ran a hand across his chest. Just for a moment. Then his gay lover was turning and lowering his already-unzipped jeans.

He turned his back, bent at the waist, and put his hands on the wall Jake had just abandoned. Jake took a step back and looked down to see his lover's legs spread and his asshole, already lubed up, spread and waiting.

Jake already knew he was going to do it, but he took a moment to reflect. The thought of walking away never occurred to him.

A glance up at the TV and he could see a man fucking the blonde girl from behind, on her knees. She moaned and shouted, and the camera cut to a close-up of a cock sliding in and out of a hairless, spread pussy. That was what Jake wanted, raw, wet pussy. A rush of power and lust filled him.

Jake looked down, stepped forward, pulled a butt cheek aside with one thumb, and positioned his wrapped dick with the other hand. With five forceful, determined pushes, he worked his impossibly horny cock into the young man's ass.

Someone pulled the curtain aside as he began his thrusts. He looked dispassionately at his audience, five men, all rubbing themselves, two with their stiff dicks out. He didn't care. He turned back to his partner. His lover began shoving his small brown butt into him, impaling himself on Jake, demanding a hard fuck in a wordless language.

There was moaning, but whether it was the TV, his audience, or his new fuck-toy, Jake didn't know. His mind clouded. He pushed, and pulled, and pushed again, feeling the squeezing, the pressure, the baking hotness, the faint friction of a well-lubed ass.

Dazed, he looked up at the TV again, and watched the girl's puckered asshole jostling as her pussy got plowed. On her knees, ass cheeks held apart, it hovered, pinched shut, just above the pistoning cock in her cunt. Jake drifted between what he saw and what he did. He'd never had anal sex before. He fantasized about sticking his cock up the girl's ass, into her body's fuck-tunnel hidden beyond that round entrance, when he realized suddenly that he knew exactly what that would feel like. Exactly.

Fuck. Yes. This was the fuck. This was him fucking.

He took a grip on his lover's slim waist, and as he stared at the huge tanned cock plunging in and out of the sloppy pale pussy, he worked up the speed and strength of his own fuck-thrusts.

Pull out until the man's tight anal ring gripped the sensitive skin just behind the cock-head.

Push in until his shaft was buried deep inside him.

Building up speed. Fuck in, push hard, ram his cock up into the effeminate young man. Then pull out and in one smooth motion slide back in.

Jesus, he was hard. Tiny ass ring spread wide by his cock, squeezing him so fucking tight. Plunging again and again into that incredible heat, that deep, wet heat inside his lover's body.

Oh fuck --

His release wasn't far off, and he already knew that was all that mattered. His mind wandered as his ass clenched and he started to feel the familiar full feeling in his gut. Michelle, and her enchanting shyness. The swellings of her beautiful, perfect breasts under her leotard, slim and pretty just like her. The married woman's flirtatious smile and the way she had leaned forward, to tease the young student with her deep, forbidden cleavage. The video slut with her pristine asshole, crying out now as the cock she wanted so badly was giving her all the pussy-pounding she could handle.

And the needy, manipulative gay man, ass split by a prick he'd known was straight and had teased into helplessness anyway. That stiff dick now sliding up inside him like he'd wanted from the beginning. He'd known Jake wanted a wet pussy. And he'd known after his merciless teasing, poor Jake couldn't resist his lubed asshole.

He'd known Jake would be pounding him, like he was now, gripping his hips with both hands and ramming into him over and over. Jake's pants had fallen to his ankles and he didn't care. His imagination went back and forth between pussy and asshole, man and woman, was it really so different -- the slender hips he was gripping even had a slight waist. His lover's chest was as smooth as Michelle's, and her breasts not that much bigger.

Her nipples, he'd seen, were gently nubby much like this man's. He reached forward and pinched his nipple, holding it between his fingers. Then gripped the man's breast, feeling only the swelling of muscle where Michelle would have had...

Jake shook his head and breathed harder, feeling the man's tight ring squeezing his sliding shaft like a vice, feeling his balls bouncing against the young man's balls. They were begging to unload. Ready to unload. He'd get what he came for. He took one last look at the blonde on-screen, and her tempting, unreachable, impossibly desirable body. Her creamy smooth pussy, split by a tireless cock, her flesh being pushed in and out, it was beckoning him. From behind cold glass.

Then he looked down at the penis he was thrusting into the man's anus. He ran his hands up and down the man's graceful, light-brown back, rubbed his palm over the baby-smooth roundness of his butt cheeks, set his grip in the soft, gently yielding, flesh at his waist, and grunted, as he fucked the hell out of his lover. Rammed, and rammed his pelvis again, against the stranger's rear, the hot, helpless asshole giving stroke after stroke to Jake's demanding cock.

He was swept away by the sensation, forced onward by it, control gone. He fucked. He slammed his cock into the wet, tight, burning-hot hole, and lost himself as he fucked it, fucked it, fucked it hard.

Oh, shit, here it is, take my fucking cum, he thought. His body quivered and his tired muscles grew taut. He was shaking-weak, half-paralyzed, and the only thing that kept him moving was the instinctive need to shove his cock again and again into the hot, slippery, tight-stretched asshole.

His fingers clenched. His hips banged forward once more, again, and then one final time.

His loud groan, when he pushed his full weight in and filled the condom with spurt after spurt of his cum, in the most explosive orgasm of his life, let the whole room full of men know he'd surrendered himself. Two of the men jerking off to his lewd display shot their own cum onto the floor. He'd put on a hot show. He didn't care.

He was drained, completely exhausted.

He slid out, and his stiff prick, draped with its netted load of semen, drooped, done. A prick that was satisfied and grateful at last.

When his human fuck-toy turned around and guided Jake's hand onto his hard little cock, his pubic hair neatly trimmed, his sweaty pleading face like an angel's, Jake gave him the dozen strokes he needed. His new lover screwed up his face and stood stock-still, hands at his sides, and those empty hands gripped only his own thighs. He pushed his penis into Jake's fist and moaned twice, then mewled an "ooooh" as he shot his cum onto the floor.

It was Jake's way of saying thank-you, really: thanks for reminding me I'm a man, and men fuck.

He was sure he'd come back. He was falling for Michelle, and he looked forward to the day she could fully share herself with him. Until then, he had a cock, and the cock had needs. And now that he knew that an incredible fuck was just a glance away, plenty of men were going to make his cock squirt its cum.

sam8
sam8
93 Followers
12