Jake is Thrown Out at Third Base

Story Info
I decide to get even with Jake.
953 words
3.84
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are 18 years of age or older.

***

I was a popular girl in my class and had no problem getting dates. This was helped by my 36 D breasts, my proclivity for short skirts and reputation for heavy petting on the first date.

I was leaving for college the next day and decided to get even with Jake. He had been hitting on me all school year and as a buff junior athlete and captain of the baseball team thought he was hot stuff even though he was a year younger. He seemed to think that my consistently declining his crude advances was some kind of foreplay. I decided to get back at him by pretending to be drowning even though I was an excellent swimmer. l have to admit that he was hot looking in his life guard stand. Wearing my skimpiest bikini I hung around his lifeguard stand making sure that he got several good looks down my top and made sure to sit with my legs open so he would be able to see my mound framed by my tight bottoms. I even undid my top as I was laying on my stomach so he would be able to see some side boob. I am sure if anyone would look closely they would discern the dark juice spot on my bikini bottom as my exhibitionism was making me wet.

I went over to the lifeguard stand to chat him up giving him ample opportunity to ogle my cleavage and watch my jiggling boobs. I wiggled my ass as I entered the pool.

In the deep end I screamed cramp and began to flail my arms about. He dove into the pool and rescued me putting me in across chest carry that I'm sure that he was enjoying. His hand was squeezing my breast pinching my hard nipple as he slowly brought me from the deep end. He made a big deal about how he had saved my life. As I hugged him as a show of thanks I whispered "meet me in the pump room I want you to pump ME during your break."

He came in with his characteristic swagger. He grabbed my tits, cupping the firm globes. I pulled a condom out of my cleavage pressing it into his hand. "You're going to need this but first I want you in my mouth." When I took off my bra placing it on the floor there was an audible gasp when my large breasts came into view.

He reached forward, at first tentatively, then firmly grasping me, paying attention to my elongated nipples. I could feel the bulging muscles on his shoulders and upper arms as I leaned into him. I love to have my breasts fondled and Jake did not disappoint. Jake leaned his head forward in an attempt to kiss my lips. I turned my head away from him, "Later Jake, when your cock is deep inside me."

I don't think he liked that as his hands more aggressively groped my tits. He was now squeezing them hard, pinching my nipples and pulling on them. He was beginning to hurt them and I said "Ouch."

"You like that Slut? I am gonna pound your pussy til you beg me to be my bitch. I am gonna cum that cunt so hard it will spurt out of you ears."

"Let me suck you." I panted, "I want your big cock!" I kneeled on the mats that were scattered about. I had a front row seat as his swim suit was tented right in front of my face. Reaching forward I pulled his trunks down exposing his six pack and pulled his suit over his muscled thighs, holding them as he stepped out of them. I folded his suit placing it neatly on my bikini top. His cock was large, about nine inches and throbbing..Grasping his hard cock I took just the golf ball sized head in my mouth. I looked up making eye contact with him as I slowly engulfed his full length. Truthfully he was a hunk, too bad he was such a dick! On my next pass I could see his eyes roll back in his head. As I retreated back to his cock head I could see the red lip stick mark my pursed lips made on his shaft.

Jake grunted "Suck my cock! You are going to be a great whore! Suck me bitch!"

I pursed my lips at the base of his cock taking him all in and did just that. I sucked him hard.

By now I was using just my mouth on him, my hands firmly on his hips. My bobbing head traveling from his glans down to his pubic hair and back. I felt his cock spasm as I reached the end of his penis, his first spurt came in my open mouth. Quite tasty I might add. I pushed him back hard. As he fell backwards his second ejaculate splattered my tits. Grabbing my bra and his swim suit I sprint out. I wiped his come off me with his swim suit and hurriedly put on my bra. A naked Jake came screaming out the door just as my girlfriend Cindy snapped several pictures.

"Tell anyone and those pictures go viral" I shouted from a distance!

Crossing to the pool I threw his lifeguard trunks into the trash can leaving Jake to jerk off and figure how to leave without clothes.

As Cindy and I hurried to the gate she said "You look turned On."

"My parents are gone, race you to my bed" I responded as I slapped her bikini clad bottom...