Jake the Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
A referral for a job well-done.
2.2k words
4.42
57.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her you were honest, and I was satisfied with your work. And I'm sure you will be fair with her."

"Well, thanks for thinking of me, Betty. I can always use some extra work. What exactly does she need done?"

I heard shuffling on the phone, then a pause. "Here, let me put her on..."

"Hello?" a soft voice took over. "Hi, I'm Mrs. Atkins, Abby, Betty says you do handyman work?"

"Hi, yes, nothing electrical. Pretty much odd jobs. If I think it's too much for me, I'll tell you. I won't risk doing it wrong. What is it you need done?"

"Well, it's a few things. They laid new carpet, and now the doors are too tight." "I can handle that."

"Great! And then maybe I can show you other little things, pictures hung, a loose cabinet door. When can you do it?"

"I got nothing planned today, if you want."

I heard rustling again, and Betty was back. "Jake? She doesn't have the money right now, is that okay?"

"Betty, if she's a friend of yours, no problem, I trust her. Give me her address."

Which she did. Then she whispered, "You'll have to stop by soon, Jakie! I'll dress special for you. I miss you! You take good care of Amy for me, okay? She's as dear to me as you are."

I promised I would. A real firecracker at 65, she was a flash from a fifties Hollywood studio, still hot and still horny. Just thinking of her gave me a hardon.

An hour later, I rang the doorbell. A small white house, flowers everywhere, rocker on the porch, with a basket of knitting. This woman was most likely even older than Betty, and no way another 65 year old was gonna look that good!

The door opened, and behind the screen was Amy. Not only was she built like Betty, she was younger! By about two decades!

"You must be Jake. Please, come in." She held open the screen door and I moved past her, tool box in hand. I took off my Yankee cap right away, and the room was bright and sunny.

"Hi, Mrs. Atkins, I hope I didn't keep you waiting."

"Oh, no, not at all. I was surprised when you said you could come so soon. I'm expecting a check, but I won't be getting it until next week. I hope you don't mind... I hate to be owing."

Only now did I realize she was black. Her hair was straightened and blond, obviously from a bottle. Her big eyes were light brown, unusual for women or men of color. The features most associate with blacks were muted if not non-existent. A striking woman, and I had no idea her age now.

She seemed to feel me staring, and led the way into her bedroom, keeping the conversation going. "Betty speaks very highly of you. I've known her for a number of years at the gym."

I smiled. "It doesn't surprise me that she goes to a gym. She's in amazing shape for her age, whatever that may be."

"You don't know? She'll proudly tell you, seventyone last month, and she still gets looks in her leotards, believe me!"

"Wow, I didn't know she was that old!"

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you. I wouldn't want it to affect your relationship."

"Rela... Oh, there's not... I mean..."

"I'm sorry, Jake. I have a way of always saying the wrong thing. I didn't mean it like that. I know the age difference and all."

I smiled. "With Betty, there doesn't ever seem to be an age difference, if you know what I mean."

She lowered her head. "Yes, she makes people very comfortable, no matter the age or the sex."

That was curious, the way she said it. Was I sensing something? Could my sweey old friend Betty be flirting with women too? Well, why not? Amy was definitely female, and quite attractive.

I thought back to the phone call, Betty saying, "She's as dear to me, as you are."

I told her the door needed shaving to allow for the new rug, and went about removing it, bringing it out onto the hood of my Jeep, and planing it until it fit. Half hour later, I was done, and Amy had a pitcher of lemonade, which I hate, but I had to be polite.

She had sat watching me, from her rocker, knitting, smiling at me, and my mind went back to Amy and Betty. How close were they? Looking at Amy's body, which the sundress mostly hid, I saw she was well-endowed, bust-wise, and her legs were strong, tanned. Her light brown skin glowed from a recent sunburn, making her a reddish brown, and those light eyes were mesmerizing.

We sat inside for lemonade, across from each other. As she sipped, she chatted. "So, you met Betty at the Hardware store?" And I told her about the faucet and the gasket. I was sure Betty had already told her this, but i left off the part about us getting really friendly.

She seemed to smile as I related it, then I posed the same question.

"We met at the gym on Route 80. I joined after moving here. The house was left to me, and when my husband passed away, I had no reason to stay in LA, so here I was, and Betty befriended me the first day. She's very good like that, seeing people who could use a friend."

I nodded, said I was sorry for her loss. That was 3 years ago, she said. I could tell it still haunted her, his death.

"Anyway, Betty had me over for dinner. You've seen that house, it's like a memorial to the Fifties! I fell in love with it. A little too much wine, and I wound up spending the night, she and I like two teenaged girlfriends, sitting up, talking about boys, relationships. She's been married three times you know, every one died on her! How tragic!"

Amy's eyes were welling up as she told me this. She and Betty had a bond.

"She showed me her photo album, from when she was young! She did theater, some early tv. I couldn't get over how attractive she was!"

I blurted out. "I know, wasn't she a knock-out?"

She smiled. "Yes, apparently when she wants her guests to feel more comfortable, she breaks out the pictures." And we both knew what "comfortable" was to Betty.

We both just stared at each other, seeing why Betty put us together. She was introducing me into her "family" and Abby was that and more to her.

I finally said, "I think our Betty enjoys stirring things up once in a while."

Amy stared, a half-smile. "She told me how good you were to her, and that made me jealous. Of both of you. During our times together, she has made me feel things that no other person has, male or female. I thought I was satisfying her, but when she related your time together, she wa s clearly on a different plane."

I felt badly for Amy, when your lover tells you how someone else pleased you, and I said, "I may have been the first male in a while. Not better, just different. She clearly has strong feelings for you. And she must think you can handle it, if she had us meet."

She thought. "I guess that's true. So now what do we do?"

"I think I'll be going. You and Betty need some time together, to hash this out. I know she only meant the best when she told you about me, she wasn't trying to be hurtful."

"Wait... she also made a comment about her not being around forever and how I needed more of a life. And, she has tried to push me towards men at the gym. Do you think.... Is this a grand scheme to reintroduce me to heterosexuality?"

I couldn't answer that. She obviously did it for one of us, if not both, and that seemed the most logical.

"Jake? I know this is awkward... not the age so much, since I'm much younger than she, but, I don't know, how would I do this? How would I know if you were interested? If any man was interested."

"I can't speak for other men, but you must notice them looking, right? You're a natural beauty, and I don't know what would happen between us, it would be like any first time, you start with a kiss and see what developes."

She stood and so did I. In heels, she was my height. Our eyes locked and she said, "a kiss?"

"Yes, just a small, soft kiss," and we were toe-to-toe and I touched her arms and our bodies met. I tilted my head, and she did too, and we kissed, softly. And she giggled.

"Sorry, I just feel like a school girl, kissing the boy in the closet for Post Office."

"Yeah, I know, it's sort of unique to be discussing it. Just don't laugh too hard!" I leaned in and kissed her again, and her soft lips pressed against mine, and we held that until we both stopped and stared. "You okay?" I asked.

She nodded, and kissed me first, and i felt her tongue swipe my lips. I met it with mine and our mouths opened and the kiss grew in passion.

I felt her tongue, wet in my ear as she whispered, "You're a good kisser."

I mumbled a thanks as I found her lips again. Our breathing was rapid and my hands moved from her arms to her back to her ass as I held er pressed against me, my cock beginning to throb.

Her arms were around me and she clutched my buns, too, and I could tell we were both getting into it. I brought one hand up under her arm, and my fingers caressed her tit, full and meaty, and she held my hand to her, squeezing my hand.

The hand in the back found the zipper and slid it down, and she stood with her hands at her side as I lowered it to the floor and she stepped out, her bronze body highlighting the white half-bra and panties. She was beautiful, and I told her so. She melted against me as she struggled with my shirt.

After some more kissing and feeling her breasts, I slid the bra strap off her shoulder and her tit was in my hand, moving, as if alive on its own. I tweaked her nipple, large and hard, and she moaned, so I sucked and bit at it, and he held my head to her.

We were both bare-chested now, rubbing together and she worked my belt free and opened my jeans. She went down with them as my jockeys did too, and she was on her knees, with my cock bobbing before her.

She grabbed the shaft. "I haven''t felt one in so long!" She began stroking, slowly, looking at it, picking a hair off the head, then licking her soft lips and wrapping them around the head.

She just held it for a second, then opened wider and took me in deeper. She hadn't forgotten how to take care of one, that's for sure! She slurped my cock shaft, making it slick with saliva, and when she stood, she left her panties on the floor.

She moved to the couch, begging me to follow as she laid back and spread. She was shaved and the pink meat was exposed. She smiled, "I guess I was more ready than I thought." he dipped a finger as if checking the oil, and it glistened in the light. "Right now, put it in me, now? Please?"

I was prepared to sample her juices, but realized she could get that from Betty. I had a cock and thats what Amy wanted.

I knelt between her legs, and slowly brushed my cock up the length of her crack, and she shuddered with delight. "Oh, Jake!"

The head was drenched now, and I inserted it, and she opened wider, and I easily slid into her with a whoosh! and we were face to face again, and her face was contorted, as if in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine, just fine" she kissed me hard again and while our lips were locked, she squirmed beneath me, telling me to move too.

"Oh God, I forgot how good this feels!" She growled, and her tightness became apparent as I felt my cock in her grip. Her legs locked behind me, moving me back in whenever I backed out. We were pounding now, and I felt pre-cum, and knew it was time.

I warned her, in case she didn't want my cum inside her, but she kept meeting my thrusts, and I arched my back and the main rush of sperm shot through me, still locked in her leg hold.

I came again, and again, loosing my balance, and falling onto her in sweat. We kissed and touched, both thrilled with ourselves, and happy to be new friends and friends of Betty.