Jake Uses Crack Whore Cousin

Story Info
Jake anally enjoys his cousin.
889 words
3.86
321.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brad3333
brad3333
174 Followers

Jake sat down, a pair of his mom's thong bikini bottoms held in his fist, he wrapped the thong around his cock and started pumping his big 8 inch shaved cock and balls, he grunted as he felt his cum rising, he massaged his balls with one hand, while jerking off with the other. Suddenly the phone rang, Jake stopped pulling off, and got up, it was his mom Ronna. Ronna and Jake had been sleeping together for a while, Ronna explained she would be home late, she was stuck at work, Jake cursed, thinking he'd have to get back to jerking off, he needed to cum, and she wasn't around to help.

Angrily Jake hung up, and returned to the lounge, a knock came from the front door, Jake opened it, and his cousin Lisa stood there. She was attractive, dark complexion, very tanned, brown long curly hair. She was a quite thin, very small breasts. She was also a crack addict.

Jake let her in, and they sat down, Lisa looked serious, she was wearing a brown skirt, down just below her knees, with a black blazer, she must have just finished work.

Lisa asked where Jake's mom was, he explained she wouldn't be home for a few hours. Looking into Jakes eyes, Lisa explained she had something difficult to ask him, she was nervous, and she didn't want him discussing this business with anyone else. Jake agreed, looking into his eyes, Lisa explained she was desperate for a hit, she was flat broke, and needed cash fast, she told him that for 100 bucks, she was his, to do with as he wished, any hole, ass, mouth what ever, she needed cash and badly.

Jakes cock sprang back to life in seconds, he looked her up and down, she had a decent body, small tits, but long tanned legs, it took him exactly 5 seconds to have his fat smooth cock out. He slowly started jerking off, and told her to dance for him.

Lisa got up, and slowly, danced, she moved in a sexual fashion, her hands ran over her tits, and her pussy, she wiggled her hips, and sucked a finger while looking in his eyes.

Jake slowly moved his fist up and down his cock, he got up, took 100 bucks from his wallet and some baby oil from his mom's room. He led Lisa over to the kitchen bench, Lisa bent over it, and her firm sweet ass, looked just right to Jake. His hands wandered over her ass, caressing her through her skirt, he slowly lifted her skirt over her waist revealing, a firm tanned, ass, no panties!

He reached around to feel her pussy, trimmed neatly leaving only a thin line above her vagina, he played with her clit as he ground his cock against her ass crack.

Jake took some baby oil, smeared it over one finger, he inserted in slowly in Lisa's ass, she winced a little, and cried out a bit, her ass muscles clenched around his finger, he left it in place for a few minutes, all the while playing with her clit. After a while, he slowly worked a second finger into her ass, baby oil ran down Lisa's thighs, and she bucked her hips forward, then after a further few minutes, a third finger went in.

He oiled up his fat smooth cock, and moved the head of his cock against her asshole, she grunted as he inched it in, and he held her hips tight until all 8 inches were in her. She told him not to move for while, he held still until, her muscles got used to his length and width.

Sweat and baby oil ran between their bodies, coating them both in a slick sheen, it felt so great, with a firm hold of her slim waist Jake began sliding in and out of her slimy asshole, Lisa moaned with each trust, Jakes finger worked over time on her clit.

While he played with her clit with one hand, he pinched her nipples with the other, and he bit and nibbled her neck also. He increased the tempo, and felt Lisa's ass muscles begin to tighten around his cock, he increased the pace of his thrusting even more, his balls banged against her pussy lips, and he knew he could hang on no more. Lisa cried out, and her ass spasms, lead to his mighty climax, he shot his cum deep into her bowels, 6, 7 shot of sperm deep in her. Lisa kept moaning over and over again, there was too much cum, some mixed with their sweat and the baby oil and ran down the back of her tanned thighs.

Together they collapsed onto the floor, his shrinking cock still in her ass, Jake fell asleep exhausted almost immediately. He slept a deep sleep, but after about 2 hours was awoken suddenly, he felt something wet around his hard cock, he looked down it was Ronna his mom, her sweet lips were wrapped around his cock, she was sucking hard. It's lucky I'm a young stud thought Jake, he looked around, Lisa was gone. He lay back and enjoyed his mom's mouth, tonight was definitely a great night he thought. And it was only going to get better.

brad3333
brad3333
174 Followers