Jake's Good Luck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my sweet girl," he said. "See, that wasn't so hard was it? You look beautiful and very sexy with your panties exposed like that. Remember, you are here to please me, and it pleases me very much to see your sexy panties. Did your mother shave you and use the hair remover on your pussy and ass, Heather? Is your pussy as naked as the day you were born?"

"Yes, Uncle Jake," the girl's voice was a choked whisper.

"Did she use the douche nozzle to break your cherry? I hope it didn't hurt too much."

"Yes, she did, Uncle Jake. It hurt some, but not as badly as I thought it would." The girl's voice cracked and a tear rolled down her face.

"Great!" Jake's booming, happy voice startled the girl causing her to nearly jump off the couch. Heather would learn soon enough that no amount of tears, crying, or screaming would dampen Jake's enjoyment of his slaves.

"Ok then," Jake's voice boomed again, "lets start talking business. I am going to tell you some of the things we are going to be doing in the next few days to turn this house into a porn film studio."

Jake hesitated for a few seconds. "Both of you will accompany me when I go to buy the things we need. We will not be leaving each other's site much in the next few months. It's going to take some work to get the house set up and both of you will be helping me get things moved in and set. I have ordered most of the stuff on the internet, overnight delivery. Some will be here this afternoon and some tomorrow. Today you will accompany me to buy the camera's, special lights, and tripods. I want to get the camera's running as soon as possible. I will be filming the two of you almost twenty-four hours a day."

He noticed Heather was crying even harder. "I have ordered editing equipment and it should be here today. I will be using tons of video tapes to film your every move each day and in the end I will edit the ten films from all the footage we have shot over the two or three months. We will be buying fifteen video cameras. There will be three main rooms where most of the films will be shot and three cameras in each of those rooms, along with the thirty-two inch monitors for each camera. The monitors should be here today, also. I am using three cameras in each of those rooms to get three different views of each scene. Most of the time one camera will be a whole body shot of the slave, one will be a close up of your face, and another will be a close up of your tits, pussy, or ass."

He heard Heather gasp and whimper. "The three main rooms will be the enema room, the whipping room, and the table-chair room. I have a room in the basement that will be perfect for the enema room. It has a cement floor with a big drain in the middle. One of the spare bedrooms will be made into the whipping room. The den will be the table-chair room which is where most of the dildo scenes will take place. I have ordered an assortment of tables and chairs especially made for holding slaves in sexual positions with straps and buckles. They will be here tomorrow morning." Both girls now had fear in their eyes.

"We will also be buying some of the sex toys today. There is a nice little store not far from the mall that sells everything from dildos, to enema bags and nozzles, to clips and whips. Although we will buy some today, I may feel the need to make future trips for more toys. There is no need to worry about privacy here. The nearest house is over six miles away and the nearest public road is a quarter of a mile away and blocked by the surrounding forest."

Jake hesitated, then continued. "We will do all of our driving in my van. It's perfect for taking two slaves on a shopping trip. Slaves always travel naked unless I feel there is a reason for you to wear clothes. I have mirrors all the way across the roof and visor area of the van so that I can see my slaves at all times no matter where they are in the van. The van has windows along the sides, but none in the back. The windows on the sides are high enough that even though a slave may be totally naked, all that can be seen of her is from the shoulders up when she is seated. The van also has very high shocks and very large tires, so even truckers can't see down into it."

Jake heard Heather begin to cry even harder at the thought of riding totally naked in the van. Alexa's soft voice immediately started trying to calm the girl. "Shhhhhh honey, it's going to be fine. Always remember that Jake loves us and is only doing these things to help us be better slaves so that we can make good films for him to sell."

Jake suddenly had an idea that would make the girl feel better. "Alexa will go totally naked on this trip to the stores today, but Heather will be allowed to wear her panties. Actually, I think I will allow Heather to wear her panties until she decides that she wants to show me her naked pussy."

Jake heard the sigh of relief from Heather as soon as she realized what he had said. His ploy was a work of art. The girl would now show him her tits almost eagerly, feeling that her pussy was still safe and covered.

Jake continued. "Okay, Alexa, take off everything but your shoes. Heather, I want you to watch your mother undress. See the ease with which she shows us her beautiful body. You will be able to do the same, very soon."

Jake and Heather watched as the woman stood and began to undress. Jake thought he saw a little shame and embarrassment in Alexa's face as the robe dropped to the floor and she stood before Jake and her daughter with her big, naked tits exposed. They were very nice, big tits. There was almost no sag and the nipples were big and hard. As Alexa stepped out of her panties, Jake thought he saw a little more shame in her eyes. Her bush was thick and red, but she had shaved around her cunt so that her lips and clit were totally exposed, even when standing. She had a giant clit, even bigger than Jake remembered, and large, red, pouting cunt lips. He noticed a thin shiny line between the red lips and realized Alexa was wet! It was turning her on to strip in front of Jake and her daughter!

Jake's cheery, booming voice filled the room again. "You are still as beautiful as ever, Alexa. Your tits are wonderful. They have not sagged over the years, and your nipples look so big and ripe they could burst at any moment. Your cunt is also a work of art. The big red clit and lips surrounded by that think red bush is breathtaking to say the least. I am very proud to be your Master!"

He looked at Heather. "Heather, look at your mother in all her naked glory. Isn't she beautiful? Aren't her cunt and tits just wonderful?"

Heather's eyes were glued to her mother's naked body as she answered in a soft, meek, voice. "Yes, Uncle Jake, she is very beautiful."

"Well I bet you are just as beautiful when you are naked," Jake boomed. "Now it's your turn, but you only have to take off the robe. You can leave the panties on."

Heather stood slowly on shaking legs as Jake and Alexa watched and waited. Jake almost lost his breath as she untied the sash and let the robe drop to the floor. He had never seen anything so beautiful, and he had seen lots of naked beautiful women. Her young tits were just more than a handful, firm and ripe. Her nipples were large, puffy, and rosy red. They looked so ripe and tender, the way all young girls' nipples do before they have been sucked on, and played with for years. She filled the tight, white panties to the bursting point. Her firm, young, plump ass filled the back and her protruding, pussy mound and lips filled the front. Her legs were long and sleek, but not skinny. She was just simply perfect.

Jake was surprised that she didn't move her hands up to cover her tits in shame, but realized she was still so relieved that she could leave her panties on and keep that shaved cunt covered that exposing her tits to them had not been such a bad ordeal for her.

Jake looked deep into Heather's eyes with love and said, "Your tits are so beautiful they are beyond words, my sweet Heather. Your ass and pussy fill those panties to the bursting point. Those are the luckiest panties in the world. I am so very lucky and proud to be your Master!"

Jake smiled, then said, "Okay, my slaves, I want you to walk out in the front yard and wait beside the drive while I get the van out of the garage. Don't worry about anyone seeing you. There are no people for miles."

Jake watched Alexa's big, beautiful, plump ass and Heather's smaller, beautiful, plump ass walk out the door, then turned and headed for the garage.

Jake told the two girls to sit on the soft, plush, bench seat just behind the driver's seat. It was almost as plush and soft as the love seat in his living room. God, they had looked so wonderful, standing there naked beside the driveway as he backed the van out of the garage. The mirrors were just right. He had a total view of the bench seat and the two slaves. As he turned onto the highway and headed toward the mall, he gave them his next orders.

"I want you both to remove your slippers then sit with your backs against the side of the van facing each other. Then I want you both to put your feet up on the seat and spread your legs and knees as wide as you can."

Jake saw a look of surprise and maybe shame in Alexa's face, and at the same time saw Heather begin to cry again. This gave Alexa a good reason to do as he said first, in order to show the young girl that it was ok.

He watched in the mirrors as Alexa quickly removed her slippers and pulled her feet up onto the seat. Then she spread her legs and knees as wide as she could. His cock throbbed and started to get hard as her naked cunt was spread before them in all its red, wet, glistening glory. Even her pink asshole was exposed.

Jake noticed that Heather had her eyes turned toward the front of the van and wasn't looking at her mother as she slipped the slippers off, slowly lifted her feet onto the bench, and spread her legs and knees wide.

Jake could see her pussy lips spread beneath the white cotton panties her clit poking out at the top of the lips. She had a large clit, almost as big as her mother's.

"I want you to look at your mother, Heather," Jake ordered. "I want you to look at that beautiful red cunt, with the giant clit. That is the pussy that bore you. That is the vagina that spread wide around you as you popped into this world. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it wonderful? So red! So wet! So sweet! So hot!"

Jake watched the mirrors as Heather slowly turned her head to look at her mother's naked cunt. "Yes, Uncle Jake," she croaked. "It's very beautiful."

Jake's voice boomed once again. "Alexa, I want you to reach down with both hands and spread your cunt lips as wide as you can. Heather and I want to see your inner cunt lips and big clit even better."

Jake thought his throbbing cock might explode as he watched Alexa reach down and spread her cunt lips as far as she could. Her cunt was now soaking wet, the juices flowing freely.

"Notice how wet your mother's beautiful cunt is, Heather. That means she is turned on and excited from showing us her naked cunt. Look how her clit has swollen even larger than its normal giant size. It must be throbbing with desire and need. Is your cunt also getting wet beneath your panties, Heather? Is that why your face is scarlet red with shame and embarrassment right now?"

"I dddon't know, Uncle Jake," the girl stammered in shame and embarrassment.

Jake's voice boomed through the van once again. "Yes you do know, girl! If your cunt is wet, you can feel the wet stickiness between your cunt lips. Never lie to me, girl! If you lie to me, I will whip your naked tits until you scream and cry for mercy!"

Heather began to cry and blubber as the tears ran down her beautiful face. "Yes, Uncle Jake, my vagina feels wet and sticky under my panties. I feel so nasty! I must be a terrible person to be excited from seeing my own mother's naked vagina spread open! Oh, God! Am I a lesbian?"

Jake's voice softened. "There is nothing wrong with you, my sweet Heather. You are a normal, healthy, young woman with the same needs and desires as any other normal, healthy woman. I am just helping you to bring those needs and desires to the surface. Most women never have the pleasure of learning to be a slave, learning to let their sexual needs and desires come to the surface."

"All women have the need to be a slave, to be dominated, to be a total sexual being buried deep within them. The great majority of women are also aroused by both men and women. Society has forced them to hide most of their sexual feelings. Society has forced women's sexual needs and desires into hiding over the last few hundred years. I am going to bring those needs and desires within you to the surface. It's my duty as your master, to do so."

Jake looked at Alexa in the mirror. "Alexa, I want you to masturbate for your daughter. Show her what a true sexual woman is. Show her how wonderful it is to be a slave. Only a slave, being forced to masturbate in front of her daughter can ever know the pleasure of an orgasm while looking into her daughter's beautiful eyes."

Jake could see that Alexa was filled with shame and embarrassment as she began to rub her big, throbbing clit up and down with the middle finger of her right hand. But, he could also see that she was about to burst with need and desire. He watched in awe as Alexa began to pump her clit harder and harder as she looked into her daughter's eyes. A soft moan escaped from her lips and her toes curled under and dug into the plush seat of the van. She began to pant and hunch her pussy up and down as her finger pumped the giant, red, swollen clit faster and faster. Her left hand moved to her right breast, and began to roll the big hard nipple between her fingers. Suddenly, her pussy started to buck up off the seat, her ass rising to meet her pounding hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ooooooooooooooooohmmmmmmmmmmmm!" A long, loud moan of pure pleasure burst from Alexa as her orgasm took her. Every muscle in her body contracted as her orgasm grew stronger and stronger. Jake could see her ass cheeks clinching and unclinching as each wave of her orgasm washed over her.

Finally, the bucking, moaning, and pumping slowed to a gentle rubbing of her clit and pussy lips. Her cunt and inner thighs were soaking wet with her sweet cunt juice. Her whole hand was dripping with the sweet nectar.

Jake's face broke into a broad, proud smile and he noticed that the crotch of Heather's panties was now soaking wet with her cunt juice as well. For a moment he thought maybe he should have her masturbate through her panties but then changed his mind. He didn't want her to get any relief just yet. He wanted her desire to build slowly, until she was almost to the bursting point.

Jake's happy voice boomed. "That was wonderful, Alexa. You gave Heather and me great pleasure as we watched you pounding your naked cunt like a bitch in heat. Look how wet the crotch of your daughters panties is now. She is soaking wet. Your orgasm was a thing of beauty to behold. Now, I want you to lick all the juices off your hand, Alexa. Show your daughter that your cunt juice is sweet. Show her how much you enjoy tasting your own sweet cunt."

Alexa's eyes were still hooded with desire as she stared into her beautiful daughter's eyes, lifted her hand to her mouth, and began to lick and suck, until her hand was totally cleaned and all traces of her sweet cunt juice swallowed.

Jake pulled into the mall parking lot and parked as close to the electronics store as possible. There were people everywhere walking to and from their vehicles. The girls were now seated facing the front. The only part of them that was visible to the passers by was from the shoulders up. No one could tell that they were totally naked within the van, except for Heather's tight, little, wet panties. He could tell that both girls were scared and nervous about being naked around so many people, even though those people didn't know they were naked. Of course, that was the whole point.

Jake could tell that Alexa was shamed by what she had just done in front of her daughter, but her desires and needs were much stronger than her shame. She was already well on the road to becoming a great slave. Heather was shaking with shame and humiliation. Her embarrassment was very evident in her red face and chest. It was going to be a long process making her a perfect, willing slave, but Jake was looking forward to every minute of it.

Jake spoke in his gentle, loving voice this time. "You girls will wait in the van while I go in and buy the video equipment. Stay seated as you are, and no one will be able to tell you are waiting here totally naked for me. You are both doing a wonderful job so far. I am very proud of you. I will be back as soon as possible."

5

Both girls almost jumped out of their skins when Jake swung the back doors to the van open. They both sighed with relief when they saw it was Jake, but then turned scarlet red when they realized the store clerk that had helped him get all the equipment to the van was with him. The clerk could only see them from the shoulders up from behind the van, but Jake could tell that both women felt that he could see everything. Then he realized they thought the clerk could see them in the mirrors and smiled. The mirrors were at an angle where only someone in the front seat had a view of the girls.

The clerk noticed the two beautiful women sitting in the van, and spoke. "Hello, ladies. Isn't it a wonderful day today?"

Both girls turned just enough so they could see the clerk and said "Hello" in unison.

Jake and the clerk, loaded the new cameras, tripods, and lights into the van. Then Jake handed the clerk a five-dollar bill for a tip. As Jake climbed into the driver's seat, he noticed that both girls were still shaking with fear.

"Relax, my loves. He could not see a thing. The mirrors are angled so that only the driver can see you in all your glory. He didn't see a thing.

Alexa and Heather sighed with relief, then Heather said, "Thank God! I thought he could see everything and would probably call the cops and have us all arrested!"

Jake pulled out of the parking lot as he began to laugh and laugh. Soon he had both women laughing with him. Jake finally got the laughing under control and spoke in his firm, Master's voice. "We are headed to the sex toy store now and you will be going in with me this time."

Both women gasped in surprise and fear, thinking Jake meant they would have to go in the store naked. He decided he would let them think that for a minute while he explained the rules.

"I need to set up some ground rules for when one or both of you enter a public place with me." His voice was firm and powerful. "Slaves always walk two to three paces behind their Master. Slaves do not speak when they are in a public place, unless their Master gives them permission to speak or asks them a question. I want you in the store with me, because I will be asking you some questions about the items we will be buying. You will be helping me choose the dildos that will be shoved up your cunts and ass holes as well as the other items that will be used on you. When I ask you these questions, you will answer me quickly and honestly. If you lie to me, I will know and you will be severely punished when we get home."

Jake noticed they were nearing the store, reached into the console beside his seat, and removed two men's, white, v-neck, tee-shirts. They were the very thin kind that old men usually wore beneath their dress shirts.

"You will be wearing these tee-shirts inside the store. They are long enough to just cover Alexa's pussy and Heather's panties. The shirts are very thin and you can see right through them outside. The store is dimly lit inside with dark colored lights. I have checked out the store a few times, and it is perfect for our purposes. There are only two people that work in the store. A man sits by the door, and watches people as they exit, to make sure they didn't steal anything. A woman sits behind a high counter in the back of the store. The majority of the store is not visible to these two people, so once the two of you are inside and past the guard at the door, no one should be seeing you again, until we leave. They will hear everything we say though."