Jake's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had come down from her orgasm, Angelique finally opened her eyes. Looking up at me she said; "Oh God! What a way to be woken up in the morning!" With that she reached up and pulled me down to kiss me which made my toes curl. Breaking the kiss she replied "Thank you. By the way, what time is it?"

"It's around 6:30 in the morning."

A little bit alarmed Angelique asked; "Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital by now?"

"Normally, yes but I'm on vacation this week. What about you? When do you have to be at the office?"

"I normally get to work between 8:30 and 9:00 AM but since I have a light schedule and you're going to be all alone, I'll just cancel my appointments for a few days. It's one of the perks of being the boss, you see. Now if I could just use your phone, I'll just call Jennifer and have her cancel my appointments for the next couple of days. Besides, you promised to make love to me and judging by my wake up call, I'd say that you've recovered pretty well from this weekend and are ready to make good on your promise." With that, Angelique slid out of the bed and went to the bathroom. In the meantime, I went and got the portable phone. When she returned, I handed it to her. After a conversation of several minutes, Angelique hung up and set the phone down.

Turning toward me with a look on her face that could only be described as predatory, she said; "Now where were we? Ahh, I remember, I had just been woken in a most wonderful way with the best orgasm of my life. I think it's time for me to return the favor." With that she pounced, catching me by surprise, she pushed me down on the mattress and climbing on top all in one move.

Looking me in the eyes, Angelique said; "I owe you big time mister and now your going to get it!" as she started kissing me. I started to caress her back as we kissed but she had other ideas. Pulling away, Angelique said; "That's a No No Jake. No touching, you just lay there with your hands at your sides and don't you dare move."

Well what is a guy to do when he has a gorgeous naked woman sitting on him who just told him to stay still? I did what she told me to do. I lay there with my arms at my sides as she resumed her sensuous passionate kisses that were driving me nuts because I wanted to do nothing more than wrap my arms around her. Angelique kissed her way down to my chest where she paid as much attention to my nipples as I did to hers. This was a totally new experience for me as none of my previous lovers had done such a thing and boy did that get my attention. After spending several minutes on my nipples, she kissed her way down to my cock, which by this time was rock hard.

I couldn't stand it any more and started to moan as Angelique started to caress my cock with those perfect tits of hers. She kept this up for about 10 minutes when I couldn't stand it anymore and started to reach for her. She quickly moved out of my reach and again told me "No touching and to stay still."

As Angelique started to gently cupped my balls and stroke my shaft, she lightly kissed the tip of my cock and then ran the tip of her tongue all around the head of my shaft. Moving down my cock, she started kissing and licking it all over. After what seemed like an eternity, Angelique started in on my balls sucking first one then the other. I really started leaking pre-cum when she took both my balls and started rolling them around in her mouth. Working back up my shaft, she wrapped her full sensuous lips around the head of my glands and started sucking. God, I thought I had died and gone to heaven when Angelique did this. Little did I know what else she had in store for me.

As she sucked on my cock, bobbing her head up and down, Angelique started to take more and more of it into her mouth. Before I knew it she had engulfed all 8 ½ inches down her throat and it was at this point that I full understood the meaning of the expression of "I've died and gone to heaven!." With Angelique deep throating me like she was, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"If you don't stop now, I going to cum!"

Angelique never missed a beat, redoubling her effort as she continued bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She started humming which just served to push me over the edge. "Ange…. I'm cumming!" I just managed to get out before my eyes rolled back into my head. My first shot, which caught her by surprise, went straight down to her stomach. Recovering smoothly, Angelique quickly moving back to the head of my cock to catch the rest of my load in her mouth and swallowing while she continued to pump my shaft. As I lay there totally spent, Angelique gently licked the last of the cum from my penis. When she was finished, she sensuously crawled up and lay on top of me with a smirk on her face just like a cat that ate the proverbial canary.

"Mmmm that was soo good. Now I think we're even."

"Not by a long shot lady! That was by far the best blowjob I have ever received and I've had my fair share. No, I think I still owe you." With that said, I wrapped my arms around her and did a quick flip before she new what was happening. As I looked into Angelique's eyes, I began to slowly kiss her. I could taste my own cum as our tongues intertwined.

Wanting to savor this experience (not knowing if I would ever get a repeat) I took my time. Kissing and licking her face, her ears, her neck, slowly moving down to her breasts. Starting with her left breast, I explored every square inch of it. With both visual and tactile senses, I found her skin was soft as silk. Focusing my attention on her areola and nipple, I alternated between kissing, licking, sucking and rolling her nipple around with my tongue. I would occasionally gently but firmly bite her nipple

Angelique was moaning and arching her back as I ministered to her left breast. As I repeated the process on her right breast, she began to moan louder and louder with more intense gyrations almost as if she were trying to shove her whole breast into my mouth.

Slowly, I started to kiss my way down her stomach, paying homage to her belly button before I reached her honey pot. I could feel her quivering all over as I gently blew on her pussy. Ever so slightly, I ran my tongue all around her opening. First licking the folds where her thighs met her pussy. Then tracing her outer lips and vulva. Working my way up to her clitoris but not touching it only to return back down her pussy lips. Angelique's juices were flowing freely by now as I sucked each of her vaginal lips into my mouth without actually penetrating her vagina with my tongue all the while enjoying her antics and moaning. Stiffening my tongue, I stabbed it into her pussy as far as I could go, causing her to moan even louder than before. After working her pussy of real well, I headed back to her clit where I started teasing her with light kisses.

Grabbing my head and shoving it onto her clit, Angelique pleaded "Please don't tease me anymore." After hearing this, I attacked her clit with a vengeance. This pushed her over the edge causing her to shrieked loudly as she clamped her thighs on my head like a vice while she experienced yet again another violent orgasm. As she came down from this orgasm, I continued to assault her clit, which drove Angelique quickly into another orgasm. As I started to drive her to her third orgasm, she grabbed my head pulling me up to her.

"I need you inside of me now! Please take me. Fuck me now!!!"

As Angelique spread her legs wide, I slid the tip of my engorged cock up and down her slit, which was flowing, with copious amounts of her sweet nectar. Thinking to penetrate her slowly in order to savor the moment, I gently eased the head of my cock inside of her for a moment or two, then withdrew to return yet again. However, Angelique had other ideas. Wrapping her legs around my hips as I started to reenter her, she impaled herself on my cock when she pulled herself tightly against me. This forced my cock to plunge all the way into her pussy. I didn't stop until I was completely buried when my cock slammed into her cervix.

"Oh my God you're stretching me! I've never felt this full before."

I stayed still until she was accustomed to my size when Angelique started to rock her hips.

"Please Jake, fuck me now."

As I started to thrust in and out at a fast and furious pace. I could feel the walls of her pussy grabbing my cock and milking it for all it was worth. This sent waves upon waves of indescribable pleasure through me. As we fucked that first time, the intensity of the passion kept growing to greater and greater hights. Suddenly, as Angelique looked into my eyes, she groaned "I'm going to cum…. Going to…."

"Ohhh GOD I'm cumming!" she screamed as I felt her pussy clamp down on me while convulsing in the throws her orgasm. No sooner had she come down from this than she quickly rose and went into a second then third orgasm.

It was during her third orgasm in a row that I couldn't hold back any more. My cock erupted deep within her, spraying her cervix with blast after blast of thick hot semen. This just served to push her into another powerful orgasm right on top of the last one. Due to the intensity of our mutual orgasm, I felt like I was being squeezed in a vice as Angelique wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on for dear life.

As we came down from our orgasm, we just lay there panting in that wonderful post-coital bliss. I started to tenderly kiss her and was shocked to see tears running down her face, and then I heard her quietly crying. I quickly pulled out and slid next to her. "Angelique, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No Jake, nothing is wrong. You didn't hurt me. Just the contrary you wonderful man. Never in my life has anyone made love to me the way you did. I have never ever cum more than once at a time. What you did to me, my God, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. My orgasms were so powerful and complete from all that intense pleasure. Then when I felt you cum, the force of you shooting in me, hitting my cervix over and over again with your hot cum made me orgasm again before I had a chance to come down from my last orgasm. I have never experienced multiple orgasms before. I don't know how you did it but thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Except for our breathing there was absolute silence. After fifteen minutes, she asked "Jake where do we go from here?"

"I don't know Angelique. I've already explained my reasoning for all my past actions. From the moment that I first saw you in my lawyer's office, I was convinced that I had been graced to be in the presence of the most beautiful woman that I had ever looked upon. Never did I ever consider, even in my wildest dreams, being able to go out with you but God and fate smiled down on me and let that happen. I was further blessed just now by being granted the honor and privilege of making love with and to you.

To me, you are pure unadulterated beauty personified. What I would like is a chance to get to know you better. After the liberties I took with you on our last date, I somehow don't think you would want that. So I don't know where we go from here. I've told you honestly how I feel but I haven't a clue as to how you feel or what you are thinking."

"Jake, I don't think you were paying attention to well last night as we talked. Under the circumstances, it's understandable so I'll repeat myself. During the second time I received a shock from you, I was given a brief glimpse of your life over the years. What it has cost you both physically and mentally. Yet you still continue to care or the children, knowing full well what the price is for your actions. I have never known an individual, man or woman, to be so caring and giving, so unpretentious and compassionate. I would very much like to get to know that man."

"I know this will sound selfish Jake and I probably shouldn't but would you please do me a favor?"

After a minute or two of processing what Angelique had said, I replied, "Yes, what would you like?"

"Well, since you are on vacation this week and since I control my work schedule, I was wondering if you would consider coming with me and spend the remainder of the week getting to know one another?"

I was floored to say the least. "Angelique, it would be my pleasure and an honor but are you sure about this?"

"Yes Jake. I have never been more sure of anything except my grandparent's love for me."

"Alright, then why don't you go take a shower while I make us some coffee."

"I have a better idea. Come make love to me again. Then we'll take a shower together. After that we can go out to get something to eat and make plans for the week."

That is precisely what we did. Our lovemaking was almost a repeat of our first with the exception that this time we made slow passionate love, as our lust had been sated with Angelique again experiencing multiple orgasms.

********

Angelique ultimately canceled her schedule for the week and I ended up spending the whole time at her house. That was how my relationship with Angelique started. During the rest of the summer, every weekend that I didn't have to work, we ended up going some place; either hiking or camping out in the SHENNANDOA NATIONAL FOREST, which were firsts for Angelique. As she had never done either before, Angelique was able to see and experience real live animals such as deer, black bears, snakes, raccoons as well as other species; or going to museums or to concerts at THE KENNEDY CENTER or WOLFETRAP.

By the end of the summer, Angelique had asked me to move in with her. We both had come to the conclusion that we really enjoyed each other's company and that there was a special connection forming. Not only had we become lovers, but also in the process, we had become best of friends. Confiding in one another, listening as the other person vented their frustrations about work then offering support and understanding. By this time Angelique had requested that I call her AJ, just as her grandparents had done.

In September, we went on a three-day weekend down to Charlottesville, Virginia to a Bed-n-Breakfast called "Inn at Sugar Hollow." Then in the later part of October, we both took a week of vacation. I told AJ that I had a surprise for her as we flew into Portland, Maine. We rented an SUV, loaded our luggage and headed to L.L. Bean's up in Freeport, Maine where I purchased a hunting license and some supplies. From Freeport, we headed in land to Milo, Maine. It was during this leg of the trip that AJ finally asked me to explain where we were going.

"AJ, I'm taking you to "The Ripps.""

"The what?"

"The Ripps," AJ. It's an old family farm that has been in my family for over 100 years. This is very special since you are the first person, outside of my family that I have told about it, let alone taken to it. "The Ripps" consists of 350 acres with the Sebec River running through the middle of it. The river has a small set of rapids near the farmhouse, ergo the name "The Ripps."

It was just AJ and myself at the farm during the week. I did some bird hunting (mainly grouse and pheasant), managing to bag ten birds the couple times I went out with AJ. They were quite delicious when sautéed with butter and fresh garlic. Even AJ was surprised, after turning up her nose at eating wild game, at good the birds tasted. We hiked, did a little canoeing on the Sebec River, and basically relaxed and enjoyed our time in the country with no outside contact with the world.

We spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in Virginia, but for New Years, we went up to NYC. New Year's eve, we took in a play on Broadway then after a quiet dinner went over to Time Square to bring in the New Year.

Time passed all to quickly and before we knew, it was spring. During the first of May, I again took AJ up to Maine. Only this time we flew into Bangor, rented a car and drove down to Bar Harbor, Maine where we stayed at a quaint little Bed and Breakfast. The next day (Saturday) toured all over Acadia National Park. It was around 2:30 PM when we stopped for tea at The Jordan Pond House. While we were sitting in the warm afternoon sun, enjoying our tea, I said, "AJ, I have a couple of questions to ask you. These are very important, so I want you to think about them before you answer, OK?"

"All right Jake, but you are making me nervous and concerned by the tone of your voice and how serious you look."

"AJ, I never wanted to frighten you and if I have, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm trying to convey just how important this talk is to me. Now then, the first question. Do you know and believe that I love you with all my heart and soul; that I would never do anything to hurt you?"

As I got down on my knee in front of her, AJ said, "Yes Jake, but you're still making me nervous."

Looking her in the eyes as I held her hands, I said, "My next question, and this is very important, is, Angelique Jeanette Chamberlain will you marry me and become my wife?" where I presented her with a 1.5 carat blue diamond in a Tiffany setting.

AJ just sat there, totally speechless and astounded. Once over her shock, she launched herself and held onto me with a death grip, but I was ready for her this time and caught her in my arms. Between kisses, with tears in her eyes, AJ said, "Yes Jacob McAllister, I will gladly marry you."

I set AJ down then disengaged her arms from around my neck so I could place the diamond on her left ring finger. When AJ finally got a good look at the ring, she gasped, "Jake it's beautiful and OH it fits perfectly. Now sweetheart, was there anything else you wanted to talk about while we're being serious?"

Sitting back down, I said, "Yes, there is only one other question I wanted to ask. That is, when were you going to tell me that you are pregnant AJ?"

Her mouth fell open as she collapsed back into her chair. AJ covered her face with her hand and started to cry. I went over to her and gently pulled her hands away from her face then lovingly kissed her.

"I'm so sorry Jake. I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't know how to tell you. All I could envision was you either running away when I told you that I was pregnant or you would stay with me but be resentful because you'd think I trapped you by getting pregnant and that you'd find me fat and ugly as my pregnancy progressed. It has happened to several of my girl friends. Their husbands won't even touch them once their bellies start showing."

"You apparently don't know me very well then AJ. 1st of all, I would never abandon or run away from you or our child because I'm just as much responsible for creating this miracle as you; secondly, I'm responsible and accountable for my actions as well as the next man; and third, in my opinion, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who is pregnant and you are the most beautiful of them all. There is a special glow about pregnant women and I could help but notice that glow that surrounded you."

After drying her tears, with a look of bafflement on her face Angelique asked, "Jake, how did you know about me being pregnant? I've told no one and only last month did my doctor confirm my suspicions."

Sitting back down again, I replied, "Well sweetheart, I am a nurse. In addition, in my profession, I have to be very observant, I noticed that you stopped using your sanitary napkins several months ago. That often times, when you came out of the bathroom in the morning you looked awfully pale, you know morning sickness; when we made love you'd complain about your breasts, especially your nipples were extremely sensitive, not to mention that your breasts were getting larger and that your aerola's became darker in color, all signs of pregnancy which I had learned about oh so many years ago. I also had one more ace in the whole. Your Ob/Gyn doctor, Barb Anderson, is a friend of mine. She also owed me big time because was also was a recipient of my gift and knows all about it. So with what I had observed and the fact that Barb told me she saw you the day of your appointment, I put 2 and 2 together. I asked Barb to check on the pregnancy test to let me know the results earlier than you. Your positive test results just confirmed what I had suspected. Now that I've explained my detective work, how far along are you?"