Jake's Shift Ends with a Blonde

Story Info
Gas Station worker teachers rude customer a lesson.
2k words
2.79
115.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set at a gas station on a Friday night. It was a slow night and Jake was left by himself to close. It is 11:50pm and they close at midnight. Jake is half falling asleep when the signal goes off that he needs to turn the pump on. It's a credit card buy and it is approved. He looks to see who it is and gets a glimpse of this hot blonde in a short red dress that is strapless. She is driving a silver convertible. He goes back and sits down thinking she fills up and leaves. He hears the door and she has come in. She smiles at Jake and gives a little wink. She goes over to the wine coolers and bends over to look sticking her ass out. She picks out some and as she gets them out she drops them. Two of the bottles break. I go to assist her. She starts going off on me because she got some on her dress. She says I am not paying for those and wants another one right now. Jake says that he is sorry and to go ahead and take another 4 pack on me.

She says that you better do that. She then says she needs to use the bathroom. As she heads to the bathroom she tells Jake that he better have it in a sack ready to go are she was really going to raise hell. She goes into the bathroom and Jake then goes and puts her wine coolers in a bag. He then grabs the bathroom key and heads on a mission to teach this little hottie a lesson. After closing and locking the front door he heads to the bathroom. He quickly keys in the door. He finds her just pulling her panties on with this look of surprise as he keyed in. Jake quickly grabs her and pins her against the wall with his left arm. His right arm quickly rips off her panties. He quickly drops his pants and lets go of her a second. She was still too shocked to try to move. He then picks her up with an ass cheek in each hand and thrust his cock deep inside her. She screams with feelings of pain and pleasure as he thrust in and out of her tight pussy. He keeps pumping in and out of her tight pussy hard and fast. She digs her fingernails in his back as she continues to scream in pleasure. Her pussy is really wet and she close to her climax. She tells him to not cum inside of her. He says to late as he then moans while shooting his load of cum deep inside her pussy. He puts her down and she has trouble balancing at first. She then slaps him and then gives him a kiss. She walks out of the bathroom and heads toward the door. She picks up her wine coolers and then turns to Jake and says would you like to join me? He smiles and grabs a 12 pack of beer and they head to her place.

She tells Jake that her name is Lisa. Lisa calls her friends Tiffany and Amber to meet her at her apartment. Lisa explains to Jake that she just got in a big fight with her boyfriend and she was sorry that she took it out on him. She said you really know how to straighten a girl out. I have never had someone pleasure me like that. So I want to treat to a fun night with me and the two craziest girls in bed that I know! Lisa pulls into her parking lot and says the girls are waiting on us. They get out of the car and walk over to these 2 blondes.

Lisa introduces Jake to Tiffany first. She has long blonde hair to the small of her back. She is about 5' 8" tall and I say like 130lb. She has nice breast that are I would say a C cup. She has legs that seem to never end. She is wearing a short white mini skirt with a black bikini top.

Next she introduces me to Amber. Amber is about 5' 2" tall and I say 100lb. Her blonde hair had black highlights and was just a little above her shoulders. She had nice D cup breast and nice round booty. She was wearing short jeans shorts and a tight yellow tank top.

Lisa leads us to her apartment. He admires her great ass as she walks in front of me. Lisa is about 5' 4" tall and I would say about 110lb. She has blonde hair down to the middle of her back. She has small breast with nice pointing nipples. Her legs so muscular and sexy and Jake hope to have them wrapped around me soon.

We get to her apartment and we all go to the living room. . Jake sits in the recliner and Amber sits on his lap. Tiffany sits on the couch. Lisa went back into one of the 2 bedrooms. She comes out with the beautiful red head. She introduces her as her roommate Kelli. Kelli had pale skin a beautiful red hair to the middle of her back. She had beautiful curves on her 5ft frame. She was wearing a small t-shirt that barely covered her chest and tight boxers. She was in bed and still waking up.

Everybody got a drink and sat in a circle on the floor. Lisa took an empty bottle and sat it in the middle. She explained the fun tonight started with an easy game of spin the bottle. The first spin for each person would result in just a kiss. The second round of spins would me the 2 people would go into the closet for 5 minutes. The circle clockwise went Jake, Amber, Tiffany, Lisa, and Kelli. Jake got to spin first. The person kisses whom ever the mouth of the bottle points to. Jake's spin pointed at Tiffany. Tiffany crawled over to Jake and planted a big kiss on Jake that lasted at least 30 seconds. Amber got to spin next. Her spin landed on Kelli. Amber and Kelli had a nice short soft kiss. Next Tiffany's spin landed on Jake. This kiss was a little more intense as Jake squeezed her breast as they made out. Lisa's spin landed in between Kelli and Jake so she had to kiss them both. They met in the middle and Lisa kissed Jake deep and hard as Kelli nibble up her neck and they then kissed passionately. Kelli's spin landed on Jake. Jake was really looking forward to kissing her but was disappointed when Kelli gave a little peck and winked at him as she backed away.

Now came the second spins and the closet visits. Jake's spin landed on Kelli. They got up and Kelli grabs Jake's hand and led him to the big hall closet. They took all the coats out so there was plenty of room. Lisa also put a small flashlight lantern in there so people could see each other. The doors closed and they started timing the five minutes. At Five minutes they will open the door and no telling what would be going on. Jake leaned down and kissed Kelli. This time she kissed him back. He went up her shirt and felt her breast and she let out a little moan. He then pulled her shirt over her head and off. He sucked on her nipples and then nibbled up her neck and to her right ear lobe. She again moaned in pleasure. Kelli reached down and unzipped Jake's pants. She then pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles and he stepped out of them. Jake got on his knees and slipped Kelli's boxers off. He was so happy to see her neatly trimmed fire red happy trail. She asked Jake to fuck her quick before the door opened. She lay back on a blanket on the floor. Jake positioned over her and positioned his cock at her pussy lips. He rubs the head of his cock on her lips. Kelli grew impatient and pushed her hips towards him in an attempt to get him inside her. Jake thrust his cock inside her pussy. Her pussy wrapped tightly around his 2 inch thick and seven inch long cock. He slowly thrust in and out of her pussy. She asked him to fuck her harder. So he started pounding her faster. He quickly shot his load inside her pussy as she orgasmed and her pussy tightened around his cock. After they stopped they realized the door was already open. Lisa said they were watching for the last minute. Jake put just his boxers on and went back to the circle. Kelli also just put on her boxers. Kelli and Jake were now holding hands as the game moved on.

It was now Amber's turn to spin. She landed on Lisa. Lisa stands up and slips her dress off and walks naked into the closet. Amber stands up and also undresses and enters the closet naked. The door closes as they start to kiss. Lisa asks Amber if she can fuck her with her beer bottle. Amber lies back on the blanket and nods yes. Lisa takes the last drink. She then positions the empty bottle at Amber's pussy and slowly invades her pussy with the bottle. It is a bud light bottle and she gets the 3 inch neck inside her and then pulls it almost out and then back in. She keeps repeating this as Amber moans and tells her to go faster. As she could not take it much more the door flew open and Lisa stopped. Tiffany snapped a pic of them before Lisa pulled the bottle out. Come to find out she has a pic of Jack and Kelli to.

Tiffany's spin was next and it landed in between me and Kelli so all 3 of us got up to go in the closet. Tiffany slipped off her white skirt and Jake undid her bikini top. Kelli slipped off her panties. Then the closet door closed. Jake lay down on the blanket as Tiffany lowered herself onto his cock. Kelli sat on Jakes face but was facing Tiffany so they could kiss. Jake started eating out Kelli's pussy and she shoved it down as she really enjoyed his tongue. Tiffany was slowly grinding on his cock. Kelli was really getting wet and Jake tried to lick up all her pussy juices. Tiffany started grinding faster as Lisa opened the door and took a picture. The girls got off Jake and they headed back to the circle.

Lisa asked if she could spin with Kelli for a partner. Kelli agreed and it landed on Jake. They all went to the closet and the door shut. Jake asked if he could fuck one of them in the ass. Lisa said she likes in the ass and she got on all fours. Jake cock was wet from just fucking Tiffany. Jake positioned himself on his knees behind Lisa. Kelli lay in front of Lisa who buried her head in Kelli's pussy. Jake rammed his cock into her asshole. Lisa's screams were muffled as her face was buried in Kelli's pussy. Jake slowly thrust his cock in and out of Lisa's asshole. Lisa continued to lap on Kelli's pussy. The door flew open and Tiffany took a picture.

Now that Spin the bottle was over they all realized they were tired. Lisa went to her bed and went to sleep. Amber took the couch. Kelli took Jake and Tiffany to her room. Tiffany fell asleep as Kelli and Jake were kissing for awhile. Kelli rolled on her side and Jake spooned her from behind. He reached around with his right hand and started fingering her pussy. Kelli was getting wet and said she needed his cock again. She lay on her back and he climbed on top and slid his cock inside her pussy. They slowly made love for a half hour before he cummed inside her. He left his cock in her and they fell asleep