Jake's Sisters Ch. 05.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

Jessica sat in front of Tammy had wrapped her legs around her head. Tammy, having had many lesbian experiences being a cheerleader, quickly dove into Jessica's juicy cunt. She ran her tongue around Jessica's cunt. Jessica played with her generous tits while Tammy worked her cunt.

Chris grabbed Tammy's hips, his hands running over the smooth flesh of her ass. He continued with a smooth steady rhythm. He couldn't move fast because of the water and that kept him from cumming too soon. Yet the tight warmth of her cunt was amazing. He would definitely thank Jake for this.

The girls had set Jake on the pool stairs. He sat on the highest step so the water was only around his ankles. Lindsey quickly startled him and lowered herself on his aching prick. She cried out in a loud whimper as she was stuffed with her brother's wonderful cock. His meat stretched her tight cunt nicely and she sighed as his cock reached the hilt inside her. She wiggled her hips and felt Jake's cock actually rubbing her cervix.

Amber and Michelle sat on either side of him and they ran their hands up and down his body. Innocent touching that when combined with Lindsey's motion on his rod was extremely hot, his cock even gave a large jump that made Lindsey's body tremble.

Lindsey moved slowly savoring the pleasure as her brother's cock slide along her walls. She could feel the ridges of the large muscle run through her. Her juices dripped heavily down his balls and into the pool.

She began to move faster, fucking Jake wildly and moaning like crazy. Michelle moved behind her and reached around to cup Lindsey's tits.

"Yeah, you like your brother's cock don't you? Oh, you dirty little cunt you're such a cumslut for him." Michelle said pressing her face against Lindsey's.

Lindsey moaned. "Oh yeah, I'm his slut. I love his hard cock in my pussy. I am his loving fuck toy."

Michelle glanced at Amber. "What do you think? I think he should cum in his sister, so we can eat it out of her dripping cunt."

Amber nodded. "Sounds so good." She leaned around and kissed Jake firmly before she whispered to him. "Would you like to see us suck you hot thick seed out of your sister's twat?"

Jake nodded.

Lindsey climbed off his cock and got out of the pool. She briefly felt the pang of emptiness as her cunt returned to its natural size. She moved to a pool chair and lay back. She motioned Jake over with a look, a smile and a motion of her finger.

Chris had figured out a way to counteract the water resistance. As he thrust into a now screaming Tammy, the water moved with him allowing a harder fucking.

He now approached his orgasm. He tightened his grip on Tammy's hips.

"Oh, I'm cumming." Tammy moaned.

"Me too." Chris said still pumping into her

"Not in me." Tammy cried, although pressing back against Chris in the midst of her orgasm.

Jessica didn't want the wads of nut in the pool so she leaned back on the warm concrete. "Come here and shoot your load on my tits." She told him.

Tammy moaned as Chris pulled out of her, her cunt slowly closing around the water. She stayed in place as her body came down from the orgasm. She smiled as she watched Chris blow his load of cum all over Jessica's upper body.

Chris plopped onto his ass completely spent. The last driblets of cum oozed down his shaft. He had not cum so hard in a long time and he only had had sex once before, to him it like reuniting with a long lost friend.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah fuck me harder." Lindsey cried, loudly. Jake was pounding into her wildly now and she was in heaven. His cock bashed her cervix delightfully every time and she was loud enough that Sarah, and Sandy stopped what they were doing to come over and watch Jake's tremendous onslaught on his sister.

Jake grunted with the force of each thrust into his sister. He felt her cunt run along his shaft and he had grown to have quite a bit of holding power. He counted at least three orgasms on Lindsey's part where as he was not yet ready for his.

By now even Chris, Tammy and Jessica had come over to watch. To help Jake along Amber and Michelle knelt on either side of Lindsey and began to rub Lindsey's tits while eying Jake with a look that said; "Fuck this dirty slut big boy. Fill her with your cream so we can suck it out of her."

When his orgasm hit him, it hit him like a tidal wave. Abruptly his back locked forcing his rod insanely deep into Lindsey's little body, and he erupted like a fire hose.

Lindsey's eyes went wide and she opened her mouth in a soundless scream. She felt a torrent of Jake's sperm rush into her aching vagina. It shot from him so violently that Lindsey actually felt the cum pass through her and into her womb directly filling her baby pot. He came and came not only filling Lindsey's womb to the brim but her velvet channel as well.

Jake finally slumped on top of her, exhausted and sweating. Lindsey just wrapped her arms around him as he panted against her breast.

Slowly he rolled off of her onto the pavement surrounding the pool. Michelle was between Lindsey's legs in seconds, her lips locking to Lindsey's hole. She barely had to do anything but let the cum dribble into her mouth. She swallowed the first mouthful and lifted her head toward Amber.

"You want some? It's so good." Michelle said.

Amber could only nod quickly.

Michelle lapped Lindsey's pussy, running her tongue over her slit getting a healthy glob of cum on her taste buds. Gently she took hold of Amber's face and tilted her head back.

Amber opened her mouth wide as Michelle slowly let Jake's cum drop from her tongue into Amber's mouth. To add fire to the heat of an already hot scene, Michelle and Amber kissed actually swapping Jake's warm seed back and forth.

Chris was throbbing from watching the girls swap cum back and forth in each others mouth. He slowly moved over to Sarah, the sex goddess on his dreams and pressed himself against her from behind. When she didn't protest or tried to move away he wrapped his arms around her waist and move his crotch closer, letting his cock press against her back.

Sarah's mind was in artistic idea mode as she watched Jake fuck Lindsey. Then the idea was slammed home as the girl's swapped his load.

They should start a porn site. No, she should run a porn site with her family, minus, Mom, as the stars. Throw in Michelle and as many cheerleaders as she can get, put it all together with Jake's porn perfect pecker and they could all make hideous money doing what they wanted to do anyway.

Jake.

When Chris pressed himself against her, she was too lost in her thoughts to notice. She snapped out of her daze as Chris began to slip the head of his cock along her ass. She felt his pre-cum stick to her soft skin.

Chris buried his face in the nape of her neck and kissed her just below her jaw. "Sarah, I've wanted you for so long."

Sarah knew that and she smiled wiggling her ass for him. "You think you can handle me though guy?" She asked, reaching back and letting her fingertip run lightly over his cock.

"You better believe it." Chris said.

Chris wasn't the only one renewed by the sexy show, Jake sat up and so did his cock. Jake felt his balls yet again fill with her seed. He wondered which of these beauties he would pump his semen into next.

To be continued...

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12