Jake's Third Visit

Story Info
Threesome gets more comfortable in adventure.
982 words
3.81
53.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Jake, and I went out for a few drinks, then back to our place around 1 AM. Since it was already late we didn't waste time getting things started. My wife and Jake began making out on the couch as I sat next to them and watched. Then she turned her attention to me, leaning back into my arms and kissing me. I reached around the front and squeezed her tits just the way she likes. Pretty soon his hands were down her pants and she was in heaven.

She went down on Jake first and sucked him masterfully while I fingered her. Eventually she turned her attention to me and gave me the deep throat treatment. She went back to him and he asked her to ride him. He sat on the couch and she straddled him. They were bouncing in rhythm and just having a great time.

I've got to interrupt here to give you some background info. My wife is not a big fan of anal. She'll give it to me sometimes, but it is a gift to me, it's not something she really enjoys all that much. In all the experiences we've had with others, there's never been any ass play because she doesn't like it so much, and those experiences are all about pleasure. But the first time we had an encounter with Jake, he asked my wife to let me fuck her ass. He really wanted to see her do that. But she replied, "I don't think so," and I backed her up by saying, "No, that's OK." But then she threw in, "Gotta save something for the next time." So she kinda put anal out there as bait to get him to come over again. Cool!

So back to our story... she's bouncing on him and they're all hot 'n' heavy. I reached down and slid my finger over her asshole. No objections, so I proceeded to push it in. My wife just moaned in that, "I'm so caught up in this wild crazy stuff I'm doing that you could do anything to me and I'm into it," moan. I fingered her asshole while Jake fucked her for a few minutes. I thought it might be time to take this a step further. I popped out my finger and greased up my cock with some lube and approached her from behind. I rubbed my dick head up and down her crack, but I couldn't get an angle to get it in her asshole. It was just too awkward an angle with him sitting up on the couch. I tried to push her more forward, but there was no where to go, so I backed off.

After I backed off, she got off him to change positions. She got on her hands and knees and he slid it back up her puss. He slammed her hard for a long time, then they changed positions again with my wife on her back. He pounded her until he finally came (I gotta tell ya, Jake has staying power. I don't think I've ever lasted as long as he does, and I'm no slouch! My wife's in heaven!). After he was done, she stayed down for me and I climbed on top. I did my best impression of our friend and lasted as long as I could until I pulled out and shot a mess on her stomach.

Then he and I sat next to each other on the couch with my wife kneeling on the floor between us. She had a semi-hard cock in each hand and did the ski-pole thing on us until we were both up and ready to go again. She got on her hands and knees between us and took turns sucking our cocks. When she was sucking him, I got behind her. Jake told me to fuck her like an animal, which sounded like a great idea to me. But then my wife pops his dick out of her mouth and says to him, "You know where he wants to go, don't you? The bad place." I was like, "Yeah baby, I'm gonna fuck that ass while you suck his cock!" I lubed up and started poking it in. It took a few short strokes and a few pushes, but then I just popped in all the way to my balls. Once I was in, it just slid easily, but oh so tight! I was like, "Yeah, I'm fucking your ass. You suck that cock!" It was really wild. Here she was with two dicks at her disposal, they're both in her, but neither is in the place nature intended! I pumped her ass good and hard and for a long time (after all, I just came only minutes before) and reached around to rub her clit. She handled it great, sucking him the whole time. Finally I was ready to explode and told her I was gonna fill her ass with my cum, then I did.

Then she told him she really wanted him to cum in her mouth. But Jake really wanted to fuck some more, and she couldn't refuse. He got behind her and slipped it in her puss. He gave her the jackhammer treatment while I sat on the couch to watch. Her face was near me and he told her to please me, too, and she did. She took my cock in her mouth and started giving me great head. Now, remember where my cock just was? And she didn't bat an eye. She fought to keep my cock in her mouth while he slammed her. Finally he came and it was over. All 3 of us had come twice. An awesome night.

Next time I'm sure she's gonna get double fucked with him in her puss and me in her ass. Wish us luck!