Jalal's Punishment

Story Info
A friend's mother-in-law has to be punished, and I oblige.
2.3k words
4.04
47.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like inter racial, anal and non consent, you may enjoy this short story. All characters names are fictitious.

*****

If there was one thing I had never tried, it was anal. In a sexually active life from late teens through twenties and into my thirties, I had enjoyed quite a variety. I had been jacked off, cocksucked, done my fair share of tit-fucking, plenty of cunt fucking from basic missionary, to doggy style, wheelbarrow, side-on, woman on top, all in various places and times. Young women, middle aged and mature, thin, fat and in-between. White, black or middle east and given and enjoyed it all. But never anal.

In a multi-cultural city where I lived, it wasn't surprising one friend of mine was from a Pakistani family. We started off by bidding against each other at car auctions, but eventually got on pretty well. In fact, I was often invited to his home for a cup of coffee and a chat about the evening's sales. I always knew we were near the house, as I could hear his mother-in-law screeching at somebody, either his wife or their children. Even in the house, she would keep up some kind of criticism.

I didn't speak their language, but the meanings were obvious, as was the embarrassment of his wife or himself. Although it was his house, mother-in-law was widowed and after their custom, lived with him and his family, and reckoned she ran the place. Not a tall woman, what you could see of her face through the head-covering was sharp and lined with anger wrinkles. Difficult to judge her body, covered as it was in traditional, voluminous dress, but there was enough movement to reckon she had wide hips, and probably arse to match.

Jalal, my friend, was not really allowed alcohol, but I knew a small pub where he would not be known as a local, and we often called in after an auction. It was easy to get him to loosen up, and one evening in November, he really let his feelings known. About his mother-in-law! She had been giving him serious ear-ache about his drinking, and this night he had just about had enough.

"Why is she always in such a bad temper," I asked Jalal.

"I do believe," he said, in a slurred voice as drink took effect, "I do believe it is because she has no sex."

I laughed at his drunken seriousness.

"No, no, my friend. My father-in-law, a good man, died just after I married his beautiful daughter, and her mother always hated me. You see she always embarrass me. It is enough! She must be punished!"

The last words were almost shouted, causing a few heads to turn. I decided he had had enough drink, so quickly finishing my own beer, I steered Jalal out of the door and into my car. As we drove, he continued to mumble, almost to himself.

"Sex, sex, she must be f-f-fucked!"

The cold night air coming through the side screen of the car was beginning to sober Jalal. But not much. Seeing this, but observing he was still angry with his mother in law, I tried to lighten the conversation.

"But," I suggested, "if she needs fucking to relieve her, surely that would not be a punishment?"

Jalal considered this for a while. Then his face brightened.

"Aha!" he cried, thumping his knee, but missing and knocking the gear lever into neutral, "it is forbidden to use the, what is it, the shitter. A man forcing her so will humiliate her, and if it also gives her pleasure, that will humiliate her even more so."

"I can't see your wife being happy at her husband ass-fucking her mother," I replied.

"Ah, ass-fucking. I like the word," he laughed. "No, no, as you are my most trusted friend, you will do this for me. For us!"

Knowing that in his half-drunk state, argument would turn him angry, I decided to humour him. Mistakenly, as it turned out.

"All right, "I agreed, "name the day, and I'll be right there."

We arrived at Jalal's house, he got out and carefully walked to his front door. At the door he turned.

"I will see you again, very soon."

And with that he opened the door. I could hear the screeching as his mother-in-law met him at the door. Poor Jalal, I thought as the door slammed behind them.

Two weeks later, I had a phone call from Jalal.

"Tonight is very special night," Jalal confided. "You will come to our house tonight."

Having completely forgotten our previous conversation, I took this as an invitation, not the instruction Jalal intended it, so was happy to agree. When I arrived, I was surprised to see the front windows were unlit, and mentioned this to him as he opened the door.

"Ah, my friend, my wife, my beautiful wife has gone with the children to a friend's house to celebrate their new baby. She will not be back for some hours."

We entered, and stood in the kitchen as Jalal made coffee.

"And now, my good friend, it is time. Come with me."

I was curious as I followed him into the small room on the opposite side of the hall. This room, I knew, was where the mother-in-law lived as she did not wish to walk up the stairs. Before I could say anything, Jalal opened the door and ushered me inside. There I saw the weirdest, most unexpected sight. His mother-in-law was kneeling at the foot of the bed.

She was fully dressed, her head was still covered but she had a strip of cloth as a gag tied round her face, covering her mouth. I started to protest, but Jalal stopped me. He went over to her, put his arms round her waist and lifted her into a standing, but bent over, posture. and held her with her wrists spread apart. Following his instructions I lifted the hem of her sari and lay it over her back, showing me she had nothing underneath. Despite my concern for the woman, the sight of her bare arse and legs aroused some primal instinct in me..

There was something very erotic about the sight of this woman, otherwise fully clothed showing me her naked arse. My cock started twitching, despite myself.

"Now, my friend, you promised me you would give her punishment. She is all ready for you."

Muffled sounds came from her mouth as she tried to twist away, but was firmly held by Jalal.

"I was, for a small time, a hospital attendant. I gave many an enema. She is prepared and cleaned inside, all ready for you."

An animal madness came over me. I forgot my concerns about the woman, all I could see was those ass cheeks, slightly drooping, but still well rounded, pointing straight at me. My cock was now straining in my trousers demanding release. With slightly shaking hands I unbuckled my belt, unzipped and dropped my trousers to the floor. I tugged down my briefs and shuffled quickly to the restricted woman. Bending down slightly, I gripped the plump thighs, and forced them apart.

Using my feet, I held her ankles apart. I came up behind her until my knees pressed into the back of her thighs. Her arse cheeks were partly hiding her hole, so I grasped the cheeks with my hands and forced them aside. Her slightly brown, slightly puckered arsehole was now fully exposed. I leaned backwards a bit and bent my knees so that the end of my cock was level with her hole. Pushing the centre of my body forward I felt the uncut tip of my cock nudge that inviting opening.

This was a completely different feeling to that of opening cunt lips. This was not soft, but felt little different to the surrounding flesh. I pushed, and pushed, but except for painfully forcing some of my foreskin back I made no progress. Mother-in-law either intentionally, or instinctively, was tensing her arsehole.

"This is no good," I spluttered as I relaxed the pressure a little, "she's tightening up!"

"Here, my friend, use that," offered Jalal, "on your finger to start with."

Taking the tube of lube, I smeared a generous glob on my forefinger. I pressed the glistening, slippery tip of my finger against her arsehole. She still resisted, but my rigid finger and its coating were more than a match. .I felt my hand jerk as my finger split her anal ring open and shot inside to the knuckle. She grunted and arched her back as this solid object forced its way inside her but was too firmly held hand and foot to move far away.

I twisted my finger round and round, and up and down, till all the lube was coating her anal entry. Her hole was still tight and tense, and I was worried that even with the lube I would have trouble. After all, it was she to be punished, not me!

"Do not worry, my friend," Jalal re-assured me when I mentioned this, "I have one trick left. Trust me."

Coating my cock with a good quantity of lubricant gel, I approached the woman's arse again. Fingering her arse had got my cock hard again, and again I pushed the gleaming, shiny end of my cock against her arsehole. She still resisted, then without warning, Jalal jabbed the rigid fingers of his hand lightly into his mother-in-laws plump belly.

The result was astonishing! She grunted into her gag, and thrust her arse backwards. Her hole, which had been tense, relaxed so quickly it was as though the hole was actually sucking my cock into it. My body jerked forward as the knob end of my cock accepted the involuntary invitation and disappeared in side her. As she recovered, she tried to push me out. The anal ring tightened painfully round my cock, but the tender end was now inside and I was determined to hold position.

It is a biological impossibility to strain continuously, and she just had to relax for a second.. That was what I was waiting for. I thrusting my hips forward, the full length of my cock parted the folds of her back passage until my groin slapped into her arse cheeks. I gripped her thighs with both hands and held tightly onto them, so no matter how much she twisted and strained, my cock stayed rammed all the way inside her.

She was sweating so much by now that I was afraid the wet gag round her mouth might suffocate her, and so I told Jalal to remove it. As he did so, her head fell forward a little and she heaved for breath. The effort of resisting me had been so much for her, she had little strength left to resist. I felt the hole relax ever so slightly, so I reckoned I could get on with giving her arse a good fucking.

The heat from her back passage was far, far hotter than any cunt I'd ever been in. This, combined with the natural tightness of her virginal hole was driving me mad with the need to fuck, fuck, fuck as hard and fast as I could. Pulling my cock just far enough out to leave my cock-end inside I slammed forward again. As hard and fast as I could, in and out of that reluctant arse, the slapping against her cheeks like the smack of a hard hand.

At each inward thrust, the woman gasped and cried out with both the pain and the indignity. After a few minutes of this rough treatment, the gasps continued, but the cries became more like moans as her starved sexuality started to kick in. Was she beginning to respond? Oh yes, she was! At each thrust of mine, she bucked her arse back toward me. Her legs trembled against mine and I sensed she was coming to an unwilling orgasm.

I couldn't last any longer. The end of my cock was now in that extremely painful state just before cumming. One last thrust and as I went on to my toes my cock felt it was exploding as I shot my load deep inside her back passage. I was barely conscious of her howling into her head covering, but there was no doubt she had experienced her first anal controlled orgasm. So that was one thing we had in common!

Totally exhausted, I slid backwards and out of her ass. Unsupported, her legs buckled, and her knees collapsed on the floor. I looked round, and saw Jalal jacking himself off and cumming into his mother-in-laws panties. Well, he was entitled to some fun out of this. As I got up I could see cum starting to dribble out of mother-in-law's arsehole. It was clear and not discoloured so at least Jalal had cleaned her out properly. I doubted if she had enjoyed that part of the punishment either.

After Jalal and I had dressed, his mother-in-law staggered to her feet and collapsed on her bed. The look on her face was a curious mixture of after-sex relief and resentment. Jalal spoke to her in his own language, which he translated for me.

"I have told her that if she ever give me more angriness, or interfere with my household, not only will you return, but I will show her daughter the video I have taken."

For the first time I noticed the video recorder perched on the dressing table, angled so that everything could be seen! To be honest, I was quite amused, and asked Jalal to let me have a copy. This he readily agreed to, as long as I showed it to nobody else.

I continued to visit him for the next few months, but never again saw his mother-in-law. However, the atmosphere in the house was far more restful. I never again tried forced anal, although I now had more fun with other, willing, girlfriends! Including one young nurse who cheered up a later hospital stay I would otherwise have endured without much pleasure. But that is another story!