Jamaica Ch. 02

Story Info
Her training continues; punishment is meted out.
8.2k words
4.58
42.9k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggle slightly and Master's smile vanishes, "I said, stay down, slut. You were curious yesterday, now you'll find out."

I hold still at his words and obey him. We've never had anyone involved in our play before and I'm more than apprehensive, but, he's right. He knows me, I was curious.

I was curious and now the object of that curiosity was now looking at my naked, spread open body as he moves through the water toward me.

The day before, after our ride home from Ocho Rios when I'd cum without permission while sucking Master off and looking up to see Christian watching me in the rearview mirror; I'd known I was going to be punished. I hated disappointing Master and knew that he wasn't unreasonable with the rules he had for me. I simply sometimes lost control of my arousal and was unable to control my climax. Today had been one of those times. Now, the only question was, how would Master decide to teach me?

No words were spoken for the final 15 minutes of our drive home. When we arrived back at the house, Master opened his door and then, ever the gentleman, extended his hand to assist me out of the back seat of the SUV. After closing the door, he stopped at the passenger window, "Our thanks, Christian. Lucille mentioned you could arrange a fishing trip. Could you set it up for in the morning and are you available tomorrow?"

Christian answered that he was sure he could and that he would arrive to pick him up at 10am if that would be acceptable. Master replied that it was and holding onto my wrist, began to walk me to the front door. When we went into the house, Lucille was standing there holding the door open for us. As we entered the house, I glanced over my shoulder and saw Christian watching; a look of frank appraisal on his face as he looked at me. We stepped in and she went out to talk to Christian, Master stopped at the door and pulled me closer to him.

"Slut, go into the bedroom, remove your thong, bend over the end of the bed in position and wait for me."

He knew I wouldn't hesitate and went down the hall immediately. When I reached the door, I stopped to reach to close it but glanced up and saw him standing at the end of the hall watching me. He made a slight negative motion with his head and I gasped knowing he meant for me to follow his instructions while leaving the bedroom door open to the rest of the house. I shuddered knowing that as I laid there perched upon the bed with my ass and cunt on display, that either Lucille or Ingrid could come in and see me. But, I obeyed him and left the door open.

I went to the end of the bed, took my thong off and laid it down; then spreading my legs as widely as I could and still stand, bent from my hips and laid on the bed, keeping my feet touching the floor extending my arms out above my head with my ass in the air and my cunt exposed between widely spread open legs. I could feel the heaviness of the training balls pressing against the front wall of my cunt and hearing the metal rings clanging as they swung against the bed. My hamstrings stretched tight as I laid there, knowing that I wasn't allowed to fully relax onto the bed because I had to keep my feet on the floor and my ass in the air. I'd been in this position before and knew that in addition to the risk of being found like this by the house staff, it would quickly become physically uncomfortable especially as I tried to keep my shins from pressing against the wooden footboard of the bed. I'm an avid yoga practitioner so my muscles are used to being spread, stretched and held that way, plus Master also makes sure I have lots of practice during our play, but while it helped considerably, it still did not eliminate the discomfort. And nothing would diminish the embarrassment if I was found like this. Even with that, I could feel my cunt working the metal balls inside it and my juices dripping out. Gods, I'm a slut.

I heard the front door close as Lucille came back into the house and could hear Master out in the great room talking to Lucille and Ingrid about Ocho Rios, dinner and life on the island. As I laid there, I could hear that chatter and wondered how long he'd have me in this posture waiting for him to come in to hand down my punishment. I knew I deserved whatever it was and that I'd long ago agreed to the rules. I knew what they were and if I broke them, even accidentally or without forethought or planned disregard, I still expected to be punished. It made the parameters of our relationship very comforting to relax into. I knew the boundaries and the expectations. It was much more reliable than the rest of the world but yet somehow not at all limiting.

And it was always deeply erotic. There is no way I can explain that. I know that would be crazy to anyone who isn't submissive or at least dominant; but, if one is either of those? Explanations are not necessary at all.

I took a deep breath and relaxed, knowing that not only did I deserve what was to come -- whatever it was - I needed it as well. After what could have been a very long time according to my muscles, I heard steps on the terrazzo tile in the hallway. I held my breath hoping those footsteps belonged to Master.

I heard a drawer being opened and breathed out knowing that it was him. I felt weight on my back from things being sat on me. Then, I felt his hand on my ass. I also realized the door was still open and hoped that whatever he planned would be quiet so as not to draw either of the staff down to investigate.

"Well, girl. We have more training to do, don't we?"

"Master, I ... I ... I'm sorry Master. I broke your very first rule for me and I'm sorry. Please correct your slut so that I learn to serve you as you want me to serve you."

I felt his hand slide down my ass and felt a sharp slap on my exposed pussy. I gasped and jolted.

"Life that ass higher into the air, slut and spread your ass cheeks open wide."

I struggled to comply, pressing my feet harder into the ground, tightening my leg muscles and arching my back to lift my ass higher into the air then reached back to grab my ass and spread my cheeks widely open.

"Since you still can not control your body, we will give you further opportunity to practice, little one."

I felt his hand at my cunt opening and thought perhaps he was going to remove the training balls, but instead, felt something being pressed against my hot, wet skin and my mind raced to try to analyze what it was. Then, it pressed inside me and I realized what it was -- the soft-skin remote control egg. I moaned as quietly as I could and felt myself pressing against his hand and opening to accept the toy before I realized what I was doing. I heard his chuckle and knew what he was thinking, "horny little slut." I knew because I was thinking it too.

Then I felt something cold at my back hole and felt it pushing to open me to its entry. From the size and the temperature, I knew it was the large rosebud anal plug. The size wasn't what made it "large", in fact it was about the size of a jumbo sized egg, but the weight. Oh.. the weight, it was just over a pound. And with the metal balls already in my cunt and ass, my internal muscles were already feeling the strain, plus with the addition of the vibrating egg in my cunt too, I was a very full slut and until Master removed the plug from my ass, everything was staying exactly where it was.

He had only had the egg and large plug inside me at the same time one or two other times and the sensations were amazing as the vibrations transferred through the thin barrier separating my cunt from my ass and went directly to the plug intensifying all the sensations inside of me. Plus, he'd never done so with the metal balls in my cunt and ass. I groaned hoping I could maintain my composure and not cum as soon as he turned the egg on.

"Release your hands," he instructed, then said, "lift your right foot."

Confused, I did. Then I felt something rubbing over my lower leg.

"Close your legs a bit and lift your left foot."

I followed his instruction and as I felt something brush over my left ankle, I felt a pull on the outside of my right leg.

Panties? This was unexpected. I felt them being pulled up my legs and stopping just below my ass. He stepped back, standing behind me to my left, placing him between me and the open bedroom door.

"Stand up now."

I used my hands to push myself up and struggled to a standing position from my prone one with the panties around my thighs hindering my balance. Once I stood, he said, "hold your dress up." I did so.

I felt his hands at the outside of my thighs and realized he was pulling the panties up. I felt the back material move between my cheeks and amended that thought to "thong." He positioned the thong up over my hips, covering my mound settling it into place. I felt an odd weight at the front of the thong and risked a curious glance downward. I saw a black leather thong contrasting with my tan skin and saw the bulge in the front. Master reached his hand down in between my legs and wiggled the lump around until it was over my clit. He pulled me back against him and reached around my hips to slide the fingers of both of his hands under the leather and pulled my cunt lips apart; then, holding my lips spread open with his thumbs, he reached over the top of the thong and pressed the bulge directly between my spread lips and over my clit.

Suddenly it dawned on me. There was a bullet in the front of the thong. A vibrating bullet and it was right.over.my.clit.

I moaned and rested my head back against his right shoulder. I felt him rubbing the bullet up and down on my clit and he leaned his head down placing his mouth on the sensitive spot where my neck met my shoulders and sucked hard, bit then laved the spot with his tongue. He knew that immediately made me drop deeply into sub-head-space. It always had for me. There was something animalistic about it, something incredibly possessive. I reached my arms up and laced my hands behind his neck, fully exposing my front to him. He licked up my neck to my ear and captured my lobe between his teeth at the same time he was sliding his hands up my sides to slide into the top of my dress to grasp my hardened nipples in his fingers and pinch them hard.

I moaned and arched my back, pressing my ass back into him and offering my tits more firmly into his hands. I wriggled both my upper and lower body as I turned my head extending my neck offering him more exposed flesh. He replied by pressing his shorts covered cock into my ass and pinching my nipples harder pulling them out from my tits then bending me slightly further to his right then brought his face toward mine. I ran my hands through the short hair on the back of his head and turned my face up to him to have him capture my mouth in a heated kiss. I moaned as he squeezed my screaming nipples ever tighter and plundered my mouth with his tongue. My tongue danced with his and I lost all track of our surroundings. I lost track of everything but this incredible man that I loved who constantly took me on an emotional and erotic journey to places I never imagined existed.

I don't know how long we were there lost in each other, but from the edge of my hearing, someone cleared their throat. I heard Ingrid's voice saying that dinner was ready if we were. I didn't move, just stood there lost with him and trying to get my bearings as he removed his mouth from mine. He squeezed my nipples yet a bit harder and my eyes widened in response. He smiled down at me and said we'd be there in a few moments.

After a few seconds, I heard her steps going down the hall. My first thought was, "how did I not hear her coming?" My second thought was, "I wonder what she was thinking as she stood there for those long seconds after he'd replied to her and what had she seen?!"

Master released my nipples and slid his hands up to the top of my dress at the back of my neck suddenly unfastening it. My arms were still extended above his head and my dress fell unimpeded to my hips where it was caught between our bodies exposing the naked upper half of my body.

"Pinch your nipples with both hands and stretch them out as far as you can. Stay here."

He stepped away from me and I was worried my dress would hit the ground, but it stayed where it was. I hastily reminded myself to follow his command and reached to grasp my nipples firmly between my thumbs and forefingers and stretch them out. I groaned softly as they were sore from Master's attention but pulled them out as far as I could, moaning at the sensation.

I heard him return and he stepped around in front of me. I looked down and saw a package of dental floss in his hands as he pulled some out of the container. I raised my eyes to his face, scrunching them in silent question as I watched. His attention was focused on my tits as he brought the floss up under my right hand and directly beneath my stretched out nipple then up around it and tied it tightly at the base of my nipple. I closed my eyes briefly on the sensation then opened them to watch him cross the floss over it self and tied it tightly again under the nipple and then brought it up to the top where he tied it off in a bow and then a tied it double to hold it tightly on my still captured nub. He then repeated it on my other tit.

"Let go," he instructed, and I did.

I watched and felt as my nipples swelled up on the ends outside the tied knots.

"There we go, you are dressed for dinner in your bowties, pet," he chuckled.

I raised my eyes quickly to his face, my alarm showing on my face. Oh my Gods. Surely he didn't intend for me to go out to the table without my dress on, did he?? I stood there searching his face. He watched me for several long seconds, but it felt like eons. He smiled wider and leaned over to kiss me lightly on my lips.

"No, my little one, you'll be wearing your dress, too. Though that is a fascinating idea. Let's make sure you learn your lessons tonight, shall we?" he said.

I nodded yes and let go my breath I was holding. He reaching down and grabbed my dress, pulling the top up to refasten it behind my neck. I jolted at the feeling of the material rubbing over my tightly captured nubs and I realized the "bowties" would hold my nipples erect, trapping the blood but not clamping them. They would be maddeningly hard the whole time and would become increasingly sensitive as time went on.

"Dinner's ready, love. Let's go," Master told me. I bobbed my head in agreement, turning to move to the door. Just as I reached it, my cunt and clit were suddenly attacked by the vibrations off the bullet and egg. Both the plug in my ass and the balls in my cunt instantly reacted to the movements of them. I stumbled and grabbed the doorframe to steady myself.

He was right behind me and said quietly, but firmly into my ear, "Pet? No cumming. Do you understand? Don't even look at me with the question to ask, don't attempt to beg me. You are not allowed to cum. At. All. Do you understand me?"

I stood at the door, shaking, but nodded and gasped out, "Yes, Master, I understand. Thank you for your patience in training me Master."

I knew that is what this was, I also knew it was going to be a long dinner. The buzzing at my clit stopped and the movements inside my cunt slowed.

Master leaned down, kissed my exposed shoulder, and then, taking me by the hand, lead me down the hall to dinner.

Ingrid had set us up on the pool deck table. It was a lovely evening with the sun beginning to drop over the sea to our left. As it had been our first 3 days and on my first stay here at the villa, the food was incredible. Crab in a light sauce, with some vegetable I didn't have a name for, rice plus the infamous rum punch.

We settled in to eat, and other than Master playing with the remotes controlling the toys in and on me, dinner was uneventful and as enjoyable as always. We are not only connected in our sexuality, but in our intellect as well, often discussing political and philosophical issues, even arguing and debating -- sometimes loudly. His play with the remotes kept my arousal at a high level, but not nearly high enough to make me cum. As Ingrid & Lucille cleared the table however, suddenly the vibrators roared to life suddenly supercharging my arousal to need in an instant. I gasped and grabbed the arms of my chair in reaction to the surge of desire from my cunt and felt my nipples swell further in response. Lucille looked at me with concern and asked if I was alright. I got my breath under control and told her that I'd moved oddly and had a cramp.

She maintained her quizzical look because she knew I in fact hadn't moved, but nodded her head and stepped into the house. I looked at Master in surprise but made sure my look didn't transmit pleading for relief. He looked at me over the rim of his glass, assessment warring with amusement in his eyes. "Breath , breath slowly," he said softly.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until he reminded me. This was something he'd taught me and continued to remind me of; using my breathing to control my orgasm. We'd also learned it was very hard for me to cum with my either my eyes or mouth open, unless my mouth was filled with cock that is, so breathing slowly in and out with my mouth held open gave me longer control over my need to climax. So, I focused on taking slow breaths in and out feeling the shocking need recede just a bit.

Seeing me gain control, he turned the intensity down and allowed me to back down the scale further. I breathed easier and looked at him gratefully. The last thing I wanted to do was disappointment him again, I was very glad to have made it through dinner.

He stood, reaching for my hand, "Come pet, let's go watch a movie."

We went into the great room and settled on the couch, Master in the corner, me resting against him as he started an action movie. A sequel I'd never seen and was interested in watching plus it was a way to snuggle with him and relax. Behind us, on the other side of the breakfast bar in the kitchen, Lucille and Ingrid cleaned up from dinner setting out dessert and snacks for us for the evening.

Master began playing with the controls again, varying the speed, intensity, rhythm and timing of the bursts on my clit - in my cunt. Driving me up, slowly floating me downward, leaning over to remind me to breath, to concentrate, to focus. Sliding his fingers up my sides to my tits, ghosting them over my ever-sensitized flesh, keeping me from rising too high that I couldn't pull back from the edge of climax, but never letting the tide go too low either. All the while, on the edge of my consciousness, I could hear the women behind us, making them witness to his training of me -- even when they had no idea of the role they played.

After about an hour, they came into the living room to bid us a farewell for the evening and asked us for any requests for the next day. I made appropriate noises to the conversation, yet didn't add much of substance. My mind was completely focused on the sensations flooding through my sex as Master had turned the toys both on higher than they'd been since at the end of dinner and left them there. I could feel his arms behind and around me, encouraging me to follow my training and neither disappoint him nor embarrass myself.

Finally, after what was certainly a millennium, they left, Master turned the toys off and I collapsed into his chest on a loud moan, panting and sweating.

"Very well done, little one; very well done." He told me, leaning down to devour my mouth with his. I threw my arms around his neck drowning in his kiss, using him as an anchor to stabilize my emotions against. "Rest here," he told me, pulling away from me. He rose off the sofa and I laid back into the warm place where his body had been. I closed my eyes listening to his footsteps heading down toward our bedroom. Shortly, I heard him coming back and opened my eyes to watch him cross the living room toward the covered veranda carrying a box. I heard his footsteps going up the staircase toward the sundeck.