Jamaica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was curious, but a little exhausted. After a little while, I heard him coming back downstairs and heard him cross the room to stop in front of the couch. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "Master?"

He squatted down next to me. "Pet, your training went very well and I'm proud of you." He told me as he stroked his hand across the side of my head to the back under my ponytail. "However, there is still the matter of your punishment."

I stiffened, suddenly very concerned about what he had in mind, "Master, I ..." but he put his fingers over my lips. "Hush, girl. Training is necessary for you to learn better for the future. Punishment is required for your actions. You know that."

I lowered my head, "yes, Master. I know."

He instructed me to stand and strip. I stood up, unfastened my dress at the back of my neck, letting it fall open to my waist, and reached behind my lower back to unbutton the back of my dress, letting it fall to the floor; then bending to pick it up and place it on the arm of the couch. I put my hands to the top of the thong, but raised my eyes to his face, questioning. He nodded, so I slid my hands inside the leather, sliding it downward peeling it off my body and from between my swollen cunt lips. The interior of the material was wet and heavy from my juice and stuck to my soft inner flesh as I pulled it away and down to my thighs; then wiggled to remove it down my legs. I bent and removed my shoes.

Naked now, I stood in front of Master, crossing my arms behind my back thrusting my tits out as he'd taught me.

He stood there watching my intently. He raised an eyebrow and I stood confused looking at him. Slowly, it occurred to me. I was to remove everything, including those items inside my body. My entire body flushed hot and red. It was one level of embarrassment entirely for Master to put his toys inside my body, or even for me to do so. But, to remove them as he watched, I don't know why, but that was even more humiliating. But, I was already due for an unknown punishment, I was not prepared to risk another!

I spread my legs widely and bent from the hips, reaching back to spread my ass open with my left hand and to grasp the base of the large anal plug with my right, tugging it out of my greedy body that did not wish to let it go. I felt my ass spreading open as the bulk of the plug began pushing against the tight ring of muscle. I moaned loudly at the stretching feeling, and watching him watching me, cried out as it was released from my ass. I set it on the floor between my spread apart feet. Then, grasping the metal ring swinging from the string protruding from inside my ass, I began pulling the anal beads out of the hold my ass had on them; slowly drawing them out. The first breaching my hole, drawing another moan from me, then the next and I forced myself to breath slowly against the rapidly rising tide of arousal I felt, quickly pulling the other two metal anal balls from my ass, panting as they became free. I dropped them onto the ground, one at a time as the pooled next to the anal plug.

I turned my feet out slightly and bent my legs opening my cunt further. I slid my finger and thumb inside my cunt, groaning loudly as they stretched me open, reaching inside to grab the soft-skin egg resting inside of my hot, wet, aching body. As I pulled it out, it caused the open metal heart from the training balls to swing rapidly, the egg rested into the palm of my hand, and I felt the wetness collecting there; I lowered my head and raised my hand to suck the toy into my mouth to clean it. Tasting the tart creaminess of my cunt, my sense of smell surrounded in my own arousal, drew a moan from me at the sheer nastiness of the action. I raised my eyes to Master's face, his expression inscrutable as he watched me. I reached between my legs and slid my thumb and forefinger into the heart and began pulling it downward to remove the heavy metal balls from inside my very wet, very swollen cunt. The lowest one spread me open suddenly, feeling more of shock on the way out than it did going on; I could only guess it was because of the very swollen very aroused flesh they had to pass through. The last once popped out, pulling a shocked gasp from my throat. I breathed around the egg in my mouth for just a moment, then pushed it out with my tongue into my left hand and carefully replaced it with the first ball making sure to not hit my teeth with its heavy weight. I ran my tongue fully around it, cleaning it completely and then let it out of my mouth and sucked the rope clean moving to the second ball and drew it into my mouth, cleaning it as thoroughly as I would clean my Master's balls. Watching him as I did so, just as I'd been trained. I set the egg and the training balls on the ground between my feet, then slid my hands up my tummy to my tits and grabbed the floss that held my nipples hostage with my nails and pulled them off my aching nipples, gasping as the blood rushed fully out and then back into them. My instinct was to rub them, but I knew better and standing upright, replaced my arms again behind me pushing my tits up and out toward Master.

He stood, watching me for several long, interminable minutes. Then, he turned and headed out the door to toward the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he turned back to me, "Come." He said and then went up the stairs.

I stood stock still for several moments, the sun deck was fully exposed above the house and I was completely naked. But, I didn't want to make the situation worse and I knew Master would always take care of me, so I rushed to follow him. When I got to the stop of the stairs, I stopped, risking a look around. I couldn't see anyone and only hoped that meant they could not see me fully exposed on the deck either. The mosquito netting was spread around the furniture on the deck where Master stood. I walked toward him and he lifted the netting open for me to step inside, which I did; then he dropped the netting, closing us from the bugs, if not from sight.

"Hands behind your head," he instructed me. I lifted my arms, crossing them behind my head with my hands at the back of my neck. This position lifted and presented my tits for whatever he wished to do to them. He turned and lifted one of the vibrating nipple clamps off the table at the end of the couch and then turned to grasp and pull my right nipple fastening the clamp onto it and turning the screw two turns to fasten it securely to my sensitive nub without making it so tight as to not be able to leave it in place for nearly any length of time he desired. He repeated his action on the left side. He motioned toward a chair with his hand. I moved toward it, having previously not lowered my eyes to pay attention to anything. I stumbled to a stop just in front of the chair as I noticed the belt attached over the seat with two tall dildos standing straight up from it. The rear one, obviously meant for my ass, was just slightly narrower and not quite as tall, but I had no doubt would completely fill me and make sitting on it, as he so surely meant for me to do, very uncomfortable.

He lifted a tube of lube and squirted it over the rear implement and lifting a brow said, "I think that cunt is wet enough to not need any lube, don't you agree slut?"

I knew he wasn't looking for an answer. He turned me and pushed me backward to impale my unprotesting, obeying body down onto them. I moaned loudly as my body was stretched open and filled by the invaders he introduced into me. I tried to slow my descent but knew that there was no evading what he meant to have me endure. And, truly, I would not think for a second of evading his wishes. I groaned as my body settled fully onto the chair seat, my front and rear passages stretched and filled completely. Master grabbed a pair of Velcro restraining cuffs and then reaching behind my head, secured my wrists with them and then to each other. He then attached a rope from the clasp holding them together and attached it firmly to the chair back ensuring my arms would stay behind me until he saw fit to release them. He then reached for another pair of cuffs and attached them to each of my ankles and secured each foot to the outside of the legs of the chair, pulling my legs widely apart. Finally, he plucked the final set of cuffs from the table and nudging at my thigh to have me lift my foot onto my toe to raise my thigh just slightly, he slid the material under my thigh and fastened it securely to my leg and then attached it to the outside of the seat of the chair; then repeated it on the other side. He stood and reached into the box I'd seen him carry from the bedroom, pulling out a ring gag. I shot my eyes to his face but didn't say a word, only whimpered at what I knew was happening next as he approached me with it in his hand. Tears sprang to my eyes as I anticipated having my mouth widely held open, yet completely gagged as though I could make sounds, I would not be able to talk or beg. I obeyed his unspoken command and opened my mouth widely to accept the ring gag into my mouth. He slid it in and then turned it to rest behind my teeth holding my mouth widely open and then secured it behind my head.

I looked up at him through tear filled eyes wondering what he meant to do next. I didn't have to wait long as he turned and removed the Hitachi Magic Wand and holding strap from the box. My eyes widened as much as my mouth and I involuntarily shook my head no.

"No, slut? Are you refusing? Do we stop here?" he asked softly.

We had a long standing agreement, that while I had no "safeword," if anything he was doing or about to do was completely outside what I could handle, I could say so and everything would stop. We would end what was happening and then discuss if I had hit a momentary wall or a landmine. If I was gagged, I was to hold up one finger to slow down for a moment or two to stop completely. In all our time together, I'd only held up my finger once. And even then, it was just momentary feeling of being overwhelmed. He'd never taken me further than I could go, no further than he desired for us to go.

I clinched my hands closed and shook my head no. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, "very good, my love. You need to learn, my job is to direct and teach you; sometimes to punish when your actions deserve it. I'm proud of you."

I smiled around the gag, leaning my forehead toward his for comfort as I breathed slowly to control my panic.

He placed the wand into the restraining strap, plugging it into the floor outlet then fastened it to the thigh cuffs snugging it securely against my spread open and still very swollen cunt. I raised my eyes to his face. He reached for the tube of lubricant and squeezed a large amount between my cunt and the head of the wand.

"Now, slut. Here is how your punishment will happen. The trip home today was 45 minutes. All you had to do was control this nasty little cunt for 45 minutes and I would have spent the night filling your cunt, mouth and ass with my cock and my cum. Instead, we've spent the evening in training and now punishment, all because you came when you wanted to. So, I've decided that you will cum as often as your cunt desires. But, you will cum until I think you should stop cumming. You cum easily, slut that you are, but I'd recommend you hold off for as long as you can. For each moment you don't cum, I will take that off your time. But, the wand will be turned on and working your clit for up to 45 minutes. The only moments less will be from the total you can hold off. You can scream if you wish, I'm not sure who might be around, but an audience might further enforce the lesson for you."

Not that I could speak anyway, but I was shocked into complete silence. 45 minutes?!?! I'd never had the wand against my clit for longer than a handful of minutes and it quickly had brought me to orgasm and then became just this side of painful as it continued to stimulate my clit after ripping the orgasm from my body! I could not fathom 45 minutes of that.

I unclenched my right hand as I thought to raise my fingers, but as I watched his face, I knew I couldn't do it. I deserved to be punished. Today this was not the first time I'd climaxed without permission and while Master had punished me in various minor ways, it was a lesson I'd never learned nor a indiscretion I'd ever truly been punished for.

He slide his hands up my body to rest on my shoulders, then kissed my neck softly, running his tongue up my neck to my mouth and to play with mine. Then he pulled back and looked at me. "Pet, once it starts, there is no stopping until the time is up. Do I turn it on?"

I searched his face for a few timeless moments then nodded my assent. He reached down to my nipples and turned the vibrators on the clamps dangling from them; I arched my back into the feeling, pushing my tits forward leaning my head back into my arms.

"Remember pet, every moment you hold off your orgasm, is one less you will cum afterward. Remember your training." He watched my face closely as he reached between my spread open thighs and turned the wand on.

My whole body jolted against the rapid movement against my clit, arching both toward it and away from it at the same time, moaning loudly and my breath catching in my throat in startled reaction, my muscles rippling and clenching around the dildos filling my ass and cunt, my rapid movement causing the clamps on my sore nipples to bounce harshly. I knew I wouldn't hold out long against the stimulation of the wand on my clit and it had not even been 60 seconds!

I forced myself to slow my breathing and focus on my training to control the intense need to release to orgasm brought on by the hours of arousal from the vibrators and the strong vibrations surging through my highly sensitized clit. I felt myself beginning to drool around the gag and my cheeks flushed red at the embarrassment. He stood in front of me, watching me. I raised my eyes to his face, trying to focus on him to control the sensations rocketing through my body at light speed and hammer force. I needed to hold out for as long as I could. I meditated on my breathing, on the sound of my pounding heart beat in my ears, on the need to force my internal muscles to relax and not pulse rhythmically at the fullness inside of me as I so wanted to do.

All my body wanted to do was let go and flow into the orgasm that was battering at my conscious will to hold back. I held myself back for as long as I could, but the need grew larger and larger until it consumed me and on a load moan, with my eyes on His face, it crashed threw me and I came my body thrashing as much as the bindings allowed me.

"Nine minutes, pet. 36 to go." And he stood and walked through the white netting away from me toward the stairs. I cried out to him as much as my wide open mouth allowed me to do for him please to release me, but more importantly for him not to leave me there alone

He stopped at the top of the stairs and turned back. "Pet, when you disobey, either out of negligence, obstinance or lack of control -- you dishonor both of us and our relationship. When you choose to release and cum as you wish, you do so for yourself. And you do so after giving control of your desires, needs and wants to me. Now, you will feel all the climaxes your body will give you. You will feel them until you will beg to never climax again. And you will feel them alone because just as when you selfishly cum without it being for me."

My body shuddered as I felt the next wave beginning to crash through my clit and cunt and I moaned out my reaction as he walked down the stairs. I tried to call out to him, to beg him to come back, that I'd learned; but, in the back of my mind, I knew I deserved this. Knew I needed to learn this lesson, needed to take this punishment for him because I'd disappointed him yet again and I wanted to suffer this and then not disappoint my loving Master again.

The next came more suddenly and my clit began to scream from the increased sensitivity, my cunt and ass grabbing and stroking the dildos harder and harder as the waves of forced orgasms broke through my body; my nipples protesting the constant pressure and movement of the clamps. My whole body beginning to cry out as I came yet again, helpless to do anything else, but any pleasure long since gone... just the reaction and the swelling and the constant pressure and movement on my completely overstimulated, oversensitized sex centers, moaning, whimpering and apologizing time and time again in formless words from my gagged open mouth.

After what felt like forever, the monster at my clit fell silent and I felt him against me, wiping my face and unfastening the gag from behind my head. I closed my mouth on a groan and worked my jaw around painfully.

"Now, my slut, now you will please your Master," he said in a low voice as he opened his shorts and pushed them and his boxers to the ground stepping out of them. He stepped up next to me, placing his left foot next to my hip on the chair, and brought his cock to my mouth.

My jaw protested loudly but I wanted nothing more than to take his cock into my mouth and please him as he deserved. He pressed his hips forward sharply and I knew that he didn't want me to suck or lick his cock; he wanted to fuck my mouth. I looked up at his face and opened to give him my mouth to use. He laid the head of his cock on my tongue then pressed deeply into my mouth, withdrew slightly then more fully back in, holding the back of my head steady as the head of his cock pressed against the back of my throat. I gagged at the sensation but forced my muscles to relax and swallowed to take his loving gift deeply until his balls were pressed under my chin. He worked his hips around and I hollowed my cheeks to form a tight seal giving him the tight suction around his cock he loved. Then, he began slowly fucking my mouth going balls deep on each inward thrust, forcing me to accept him fully.

After several long deep strokes, he paused with his cock buried in my throat and his crotch pressed against my face; then reached down between my legs and flipped the switch of the wand back on causing my still over-stimulated and very sore body to jolt in reaction.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me and I knew what was required, he was going to fuck my mouth until he desired to cum and I was NOT to cum until he commanded me to do so. I moaned in surrender around his cock and pressed my cunt forward onto the wand needing to press my limits of endurance to the very edge for him.

Feeling my movements, he moaned, "God yes, my slut. You are a jewel," and then, he began harshly fucking my mouth, taking his pleasure from my complete surrender. I worked my hips as much as I could punishing my sore clit against the head of the wand jerking against the dildos filling my holes, the clamps clawing at my sore nipples as I worked my mouth and tongue and throat as best I could around his plundering cock; needing him to use me exactly as he needed to for as long as he needed to and working myself to the razors edge and holding there, knowing that until I heard his word, I would not cum. No matter the pain or cost in my body.

He groaned, feeling my responses to his total dominance of me and fucked my mouth faster, with longer, deeper thrusts, then I felt him bury his cock deep into my throat and pull my head completely against him, as I felt his cock spasming as his cum began shooting deep into my throat. Suddenly, he reached down and jerked the clamps off my tits and then flipped the wand switch to high and commanded me, "Cum! Cum now slut for your Master. Cum you dirty little whore!"

My entire body, from my toes to my throat spasmed and I screamed around his cock as I broke into pieces and then yet again; he rode my body from inside my mouth roaring as his cock emptied with shot after shot of his thick cum. I shook from head to toe and he reached down to turn the wand off then withdrew from my mouth as I tried to chase his cock with my mouth to clean him.