Jamaica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fully withdrew and reached behind me to disconnect the cuffs to release my arms from behind my head and rubbed my arms and shoulders to relax them. Then he disconnected the wands restraining strap from my thighs and unfastened the cuffs. He knelt and unfastened my ankles and from my feet to my hips rubbed out the cramps that formed there.

he stood and reached his hands to me to lift me from the chair. As he pulled me up, I dropped to my knees and placed my hands behind my back.

"Please Master, allow your slut to clean your cock as you have trained me to do." As exhausted as I was, I felt an overwhelming need to follow his teachings.

He stroked the side of my face and nodded his assent. I crawled to him and extended my tongue stroking all over his cock, cleaning him, first down the top, then up either side and back down to the base and under to his balls, gently sucking each one into my mouth to gently lave them with my tongue and dipped my tongue back between his ass cheeks. Finally, stroking my tongue back up his length to the head, rolling around it then sucking him entirely into my mouth working him gently but thoroughly with my tongue until his cock was completely cleaned. Satisfied, I sat back onto my heels and crossed my arms behind my back awaiting his command.

He moved around me, picking up the restraints, toys and ropes and placed them all in the box. Then he reached his hand to me and helped me to my feet, pulled me against him snugly and kissed me. Slowly, deeply, possessively and I melted into his embrace and kiss, knowing how much he treasured me, loved me, forgave me.

He led me down the stairs and to our bathroom, helping me into the shower, where he gently cleaned my sore, exhausted body and washed my hair. After leaning me against the shower wall, he quickly cleaned himself and then turned off the shower. He reached for a towel dried both me and my hair. We got out of the shower and headed for bed. I knew I had toys to clean and made to protest. Master had taught me that a good slut always cleans her toys, but he lead me to bed.

"Tomorrow, baby. Tomorrow morning is fine," he told me. He handed me into bed and curled around me, comforting me and surrounding me with his sturdy loving presence.

"I love you, mine," he sighed into my ear.

"I love you, Master. Thank you," I told him as I drifted off to sleep.

Now, as I looked at Christian coming toward me through the water, his dark skin shining from the water droplets, I looked up at Master and relaxed against his hands. I'd disappointed him yesterday, I would NOT do so today.