Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Denise moaned as it dawned on her that she was, ostensibly, naked. It wasn't her dream. It was real! She grabbed the skirt from Andrew's hand and quickly stepped into it, pulled it up over her hips, and tied it closed. Then, seeing her breasts were exposed, she asked, "Where's my blouse?"

Andrew handed her blouse to her and she pulled it on and held it closed, but did not button the front of the blouse.

"Come on, let's go back to the bar and I'll tell you what happened," Andrew tried to order, but mostly asked, as he pushed her past the tables full of patrons who had just watched her erotic, nude dance.

"Great show lady," the bartender told her as she reached her stool, "This round is on the house."

Denise didn't even think to be cautious as she climbed up on the bar stool and sat down, holding her unbuttoned blouse closed with her left hand. Then, reciting the beginnings of her developing mantra, that she would do whatever she had to do to win any challenge, Denise released her blouse and decided not to button it. "After all," she thought, "Everyone has already seen everything and if I continue with the challenges, surely Will is going to make me expose myself again. So I may as well get used to it."

* * * * *

Andrew's Friendship

Sitting at the bar drinking their wines, Andrew asked, "What happened? Last week you told me each challenge would require you to show a little more of your body. But today you didn't just reveal a little more, you showed everything to everyone."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything about the challenge. I was supposed to go into a bar without wearing a bra and, optionally, without panties and complete one or two levels of the challenge. The first level was to prove I was braless by having photos taken of me exposing my bared breasts. To accomplish the optional second level, proving I wasn't wearing panties, I needed photos of my bared privates."

"Well, I'm quite sure you've accomplished both levels. But what possessed you to do it?"

Denise took a big gulp of her wine, thought about what drove her to do what she did to accomplish the challenge, realized and understood the reason, sat forward in her stool, and explained, "When I was younger, my father would dare me to try different sports. I tried football, cricket, track and field, and swimming. However, I wasn't very good at any physical activities. Yet, because my father dared me to try, I felt compelled to make an effort to become proficient at them all. The only reason I stopped trying was that eventually my father forfeited the dares. But he would always give me another one."

Denise took another sip of wine before continuing with her explanation, "That's the reason I know how to dance. After I failed at every sport my father knew, he dared me to try dancing. As it turned out, dancing is the one physical activity at which I am proficient. When I was in my last year of secondary school, my father dared me to try out for the neighborhood association's bacchanal troupe. Not only did I make the team, they soon selected me to be a dancer on the float. I HAD to do it, and do it well enough to prove to my father that I'd won his dare."

"You HAD to prove you'd won the dare?"

"Yes. I'm compelled to take and accomplish any dare."

"Are you serious, you're compelled to complete any dare?"

Denise giggled at the thought, "Sorry, not ANY dare, but if it's a legitimate dare from someone I know and trust, I have a compulsion to accomplish it to the best of my ability. My mother once explained it's an associative response. I was compelled to please my father by accomplishing his dares and, as a result of a reinforced association between love and the accomplishment of a dare, I now have a compulsion to do what I must to accomplish any dare, especially if it's from someone I care about!"

Denise continued with her explanation, "That's why, when my friend—his name is Will and I really admire and like him—dared me to take the Seven Progressive Challenges, I felt compelled to accept and accomplish every challenge. Although his latest challenge had levels of accomplishment, my compulsion forced me to achieve the highest level. Therefore, when Will challenged me to expose my breasts in a bar, I had to do it. And, because the dare had a second, higher, level of accomplishment, I had to bare everything to prove to Will that I had completely accomplished and therefore won the challenge."

Andrew raised his glass in a salute, "You certainly accomplished everything asked of you in that challenge."

Denise nodded her thanks, sipped her wine, and continued, "Making matters worse, as a result of the past challenges, I've been having very erotic dreams, and I'm easily excited. So, on top of being compelled to expose everything so I could accomplish the second level of the challenge, as I was dancing, I was having a very erotic dream in which I was coercing my lover to have sex with me."

"Okay, that explains what happened. Now, what can I do to keep you from going too far again?" Andrew asked with the true concern of a close friend.

"You can do what you did tonight, bring me back to reality. Wake me from my dream and remind me that I'm just trying to win a challenge. And one more thing, as a very close friend, I ask you to not take advantage of my compulsion by giving me a dare."

"I am your friend and I care about you! I would never consider taking advantage of you," Andrew told her.

Denise thanked him for being such a good friend and Andrew, trying to lighten the moment asked her if she would like to dance again, adding, "But, this time, you have to promise to keep your clothes on."

Denise happily accepted.

She hadn't considered the stares and comments she got as she walked back to the dance floor with her cleavage exposed, her breasts often visible as they bounced and swayed with each step. Again reciting her mother's mantra to, "loosen up," she stood erect, thrust her chest forward, and walked proudly beside Andrew onto the dance floor.

While they danced Denise considered what Andrew had just told her and realized that he had indeed been the perfect choice to be her photographer. He was a good friend who wouldn't take advantage of her. He had been in a homosexual relationship and with so many Jamaicans hating gays and lesbians; he had to keep that fact a secret. Thus, she knew he would also keep her secret.

She also contemplated her feelings about Andrew's sexual orientation. She realized that knowing that someone she felt close to had, and hoped to again, be in a homosexual relationship, did not seem to be a big deal. Denise concluded Will was right when he explained to her that she should not spend her time and energy worrying about other people's sexual predilections.

As they danced to several songs and walked back to the bar, Denise stood erect with her chest thrust out, she never consider pulling her blouse closed to cover her cleavage. She was exhilarated as she reveled in the delighted stares of many of the women and a few of the men they passed. Again, she thought about what Will had told her and she realized she enjoyed having people admire her and neither the sex nor the sexual preference of the admirer mattered. She craved and appreciated the adoration and the gender or sexual orientation of the admirer was of little concern to her.

* * * * *

Back at the bar, Denise, having had too much wine and excitement to consider the ramifications of her question, asked Andrew, "I know you say you're homosexual, but I was wondering, since you say you can't find someone you're attracted to, would you consider going on a date with me to see whether or not we are or could become a compatible couple?"

Andrew frowned and explained, "I do not desire nor need to take that risk. Besides the obvious fact that I prefer men, I also believe that dating a friend includes the very likely possibility of losing that friend. Just think about it. If we dated and eventually decided we might be compatible, what would we do about it? I, for one, do not want to spend years, as I did with Jackson, just to learn that while we might be sexually compatible, we would never be happy as a couple. To learn, through some very difficult times and discussions, that we simply don't have the same desires and goals in life. Jackson and I nearly destroyed our friendship because of those difficulties. No, I don't want to risk destroying our friendship. I'm much happier remaining your friend."

Denise smiled, nodded, and explained her agreement, "I don't know that I fully understand what you're saying, but I somehow know that you're right. As you spoke about your difficult times with Jackson, I looked back on our friendship and saw several areas of possible conflict besides the obvious. You are an artist, and you think like an artist. You deal with life on an emotional level. I enjoy and appreciate the arts, but I'm a realist, I try to deal with life logically, not emotionally. That difference doesn't impact our friendship, but it could quite possibly destroy our relationship, especially if we were trying to develop a permanent and exclusive relationship."

"That's the point I was trying to convey," Andrew agreed, and added, "Our differences don't affect our friendship, but would likely destroy any sexual, living, or lifelong relationship we tried to develop."

Denise nodded and introduced another difficulty, "Also, I just remembered how much of a friend Will has become, and how much I wish to have an opportunity to explore a relationship with him. If you and I were to start dating, that would create a very real difficulty. So, I guess you are right, you and I are destined to remain friends."

"I agree and I'm okay with that. I too have a friend with whom I want to explore a possible relationship, and I don't wish to introduce another difficulty into that scenario. Now, with that out of the way, I suggest I order another round of drinks and while the bartender pours them, we go to the dance floor where my logical friend can show and perhaps teach her emotional friend some of her famous Soca dance steps?"

* * * * *

Jerry's Jerky Joynt

They danced, finished their wines, and Andrew suggested they get something to eat. When Denise agreed and asked if he knew somewhere close by, Andrew told her about an excellent jerk place around the corner that, although it was small, had a great cook and several large ceiling fans to keep it cool.

Denise, rather than buttoning it closed, tied the bottom hems of her blouse together before they walked around the corner to Jerry's Jerky Joynt. On the way, Andrew asked Denise if she would mind posing, as is, in front of a crowd of pedestrians. "It's an idea I've been thinking about and if it works, it would be a great addition to my portfolio," Andrew explained.

"If you're sure it will be safe, I'll be willing to do it for you."

Andrew had her stand on the edge of the sidewalk, next to a parked motorcycle, with the setting sun behind her. As he had at the Villa Ronai, he directed her to spread her feet and turn slightly; she had already sucked in her stomach, pulled her shoulders back, and thrust her breasts forward.

Andrew took several photos, often waiting until either a crowd formed around Denise to see what was happening or a group of pedestrians crossed the street together. For the last series of photographs, at Andrew's apologetic request and seeing that no one was approaching her, Denise pulled her blouse open and back exposing her breasts as she again followed Andrew's directions.

"Thank you for being so considerate and patient," Andrew said once he thought he had taken enough versions of his photograph to find the one photo that would be perfect for his portfolio.

"I was happy to do it for you," Denise replied and asked, "How do you want to handle the selection of the photos for your portfolio?"

"If it's not too much trouble, someday when you have a few minutes I could come to your place and we could review these photos. I could select the best ones, and you could email them to me."

"Okay, just call me whenever you want to come over," Denise agreed with a big smile.

At the end of the evening, after sharing a platter jerk chicken and peas and rice, and enjoying several glasses of wine, Denise, happy to have a friend, tipsy from the wine, and drunk from the exhilaration of exposing herself, told Andrew, "Thank you for being a great friend and helping me accomplish my challenge."

"Thank you Denise. I'm sorry I didn't try to stop you from stripping earlier, but I was caught up in photographing a beautiful woman putting on an exciting display."

"Andrew don't be sorry! I must have wanted to do it. After all, I took on the challenge knowing it would require me to expose myself whilst you took pictures."

Denise leaned to him and kissed him on the lips, "I think if we'd been friends when we were growing up, I might have turned out far less inhibited. But it's never too late to change."

Andrew laughed, "I think if we'd been friends when we were growing up, I might have considered bisexuality. But, for me, it is too late to change!"

Andrew again walked the two blocks to his apartment and Denise walked proud, erect, and with a purpose to her apartment, four and a half blocks the opposite way. The walk turned out to be uneventful, except for a group of young men outside a small bar who wanted her to join them for a drink. Denise smiled politely, thanked them in Jamaican Patois, "No t'anks, me gwine mi a bredren and me depan haste," explaining she was going to meet a friend and was in a hurry.

When Denise arrived at her apartment, she was too exhausted to write her email to Will, so she jotted some notes while the events in the bar that afternoon were still fresh in her memory. She next loaded the memory card, Andrew had returned to her at the jerky place, into her camera, stripped off her heels, blouse, skirt, and nylons, and climbed onto her bed. As was becoming her habit, she didn't bother to don her ersatz nightgown, an oversized Kingston Cricket Club jersey. Lying naked on her bed, she used the camera's LCD display to review the photos Andrew had taken earlier that evening.

"Andrew is truly a good photographer," she said aloud. She liked the photos of her dancing, but she noticed and zoomed in to confirm that three then six of the buttons on her blouse were undone and she was showing far too much cleavage. In the next couple of photos, she could see that her blouse was completely unbuttoned. When she moved to the next picture, she saw herself pulling her blouse open and exposing her breasts.

"My God," she thought, "I was behaving like a stripper. What came over me?"

Denise put the camera down, turned out her light, and tried to go to sleep. However, the pictures haunted her and she wanted, no, she needed to see what else she had done.

The next sequence of photos showed her pulling her blouse back, shaking it off her shoulders, and letting it drop onto the dance floor, leaving her topless.

"That's it! If, to win these challenges, I have to behave like one of those sluts father abhors, than it's just not worth it," Denise ranted before she set the camera on the nightstand and again tried to sleep.

* * * * *

Uninhibited Friendships

It was Friday morning and Denise didn't have to work. She'd planned to sleep in late. However, she hadn't slept well, tossing and turning as she dreamt. She had several horrible dreams in which she acted like a slut. In one, she was naked, her arms and legs spread and tied to crossed-poles that were in the shape of an "X." Fully dressed men and women milled around, frequently fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, or masturbating her exposed privates. In another dream, or nightmare, she was a naked waitress carrying two trays of drinks around a full bar. As she tried to serve her drinks, fully dressed men and women fondled and tried to masturbate her. In her last dream, Will stood behind her in the gardens at Devon House and ordered her to remove her clothing, slowly, one item at a time. Each time she removed a piece of clothing, Will ordered her to walk around the garden and offer the item to a tourist, and to allow them to pose with her as their friends or spouses took photographs. When Will told her to remove her panties, she woke up in a sweat, with three fingers between her freshly shaven labia.

Thinking what a slut she had become, but not removing her hand from between her legs, Denise picked up the camera from the nightstand and reviewed the remaining photos while continuing to masturbate with her free hand.

"Actually," she thought as she reached the series of photographs taken after she'd removed her skirt, "I look pretty good and everybody in the bar seems pleased."

A few minutes later she saw the photo of her reaching down between her legs, "My God, I was going to frig myself in front of the crowd!"

At that moment, she rolled into the first of three orgasms and dropped the camera on the bed so she could use both hands to continue to pleasure herself.

In the guilt-ridden aftermath of her orgasms, Denise picked up the camera, expecting to be disgusted with what she saw. To her surprise, she wondered, "How good would it have felt to have actually masturbated in front of everybody? After all, I felt great walking into the bar in my revealing clothes and without underwear and I remember tingling as I unbuttoned my blouse on the dance floor. More importantly, I knew what I was doing when I started to strip; I knew I was going to remove my top and let Andrew take photographs of me on the dance floor with the crowd watching. Then, I easily forgot the crowd and went into my own dream where I stripped off all my clothes and, in my mind, tried to have sex with Will. To be honest, I wasn't very upset when I came out of my dream and found myself naked on the dance floor. In fact, I was so excited I left my blouse unbuttoned when I got dressed. Moreover, as I remember, I felt great knowing everyone had seen me naked and yet I acted as if I didn't care. Now, as I recall the evening, I'm still not upset. In fact, I'm actually getting excited thinking about all the people that watched me as I danced naked."

She went straight to her computer, turned the power on, and while it booted up, made a cup of tea. Sitting naked at the computer with her tea, Denise loaded all the photos on the memory card to her computer and reviewed them again. She tried to be objective as she selected the photos that best documented the events and her actions in the bar. Finally, she selected eight photos that were well framed, focused, and reflected the story of her stripping, in her dream and in reality, while she danced with Andrew. She attached those photos to an email to Andrew.

_______________

From: Denise Johnson

To: Andrew Bailey

Date: Friday November 12

Subject: Progressive Challenge Photos

Andrew,

I just finished reviewing the photos you took yesterday and I loved every one. Please consider this email to be my permission for you to use any photo you've taken, as part of my Seven Progressive Challenges, for your portfolio.

When you want to come over to select photos from the series you took outside Jerry's Jerky Joynt, please bring a flash drive or memory card. You have my permission to download any of the photographs you've taken to date. In the meantime, please feel free to use any of the attached photos in your portfolio.

I'm looking forward to going on my next challenge with my best friend—the best photographer in Kingston. I will call you as soon as I receive the next challenge.

Your Grateful Model,

Dee-Dee

_______________