Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her several hours but she found four blouses, a couple of skirts, two dresses, and two pairs of heels she liked. However, later at home that evening, when she was trying on the newly purchased clothes, she noticed that although the clothes looked nice on her, they didn't stand out as similar items did on the models at the Internet websites she'd visited for ideas. She didn't just want revealing or risqué clothes, she wanted clothes that would force Will to take notice. She wanted him to compliment her for her uninhibited dress and behavior.

Friday morning during her workout, Denise called Max and asked her if she would have time that afternoon to measure a dozen skirts and blouses for alterations as needed. Max told her it would be her pleasure and that Denise could come in just after lunch, which would allow Max the rest of the afternoon to measure and fit Denise's clothes. Denise next called her mother and asked if she could come over for the weekend, Annika was ecstatic and agreed.

After her daily workout, Denise gathered all her new clothes, along with anything else she thought would be revealing enough to wear on her tour and vacation, and packed them in a big duffle bag along with several pairs of heels.

As they enjoyed a their lunch of reheated Run Down—a mackerel stew with coconut milk, yam, tomato and other seasonings—and refried dumplings, Annika was excited to hear that Denise had arranged to go on Will's Hedonistic Pursuits Vacation, and had even purchased some new clothes to wear on her tour and the vacation. She was even more elated to hear that Denise was going to have Max alter her clothes so they'd fit better and be more revealing.

After lunch, a couple of glasses of wine, and a conversation with her mother, Denise walked to Max's Haberdashery carrying a duffle bag full of her new clothes. She wore a simple dress she'd borrowed from her mother. It was a classic white front buttoning Jamaican housedress, with red madras bandana ruffled sleeves and a red madras bandana drawstring under her breasts. Denise had undone the buttons from her neck down to the drawstrings and from the hem just above her knees up to mid-thigh. Her mother often wore the dress around the neighborhood and Denise agreed with her mother that she would wear the dress in the manner her mother preferred. In addition, at Max's request for the fitting, she wore four-inch heeled sandals and nothing else other than the duffle bag and her small clutch purse.

Walking toward the neighborhood business section, Denise understood why her mother preferred this casual outfit. It was light and unbuttoned as it was it was very cool, especially without under garments. It felt sensual as the warm material brushed against her thighs, nipples, buttocks, and occasionally her recently shaved labia. Denise also noticed that the bounces and jiggles of her breasts when she walked were quite evident under the thin and loose fitting material. She laughed as she realized that a pull on the drawstring would easily untie the bow holding the dress closed, and even though there were still some buttons in their buttonholes, without the drawstrings pulled tightly around her chest the dress would open and reveal most of her body. To her surprise, amazement, and then delight, she seriously considered pulling the drawstring as she walked down the busiest street in the Melbourne district of Kingston.

* * * * *

Upon entering Max's Haberdashery, Denise hugged and kissed Max. Max suggested they have some tea before going to work on Denise's wardrobe. Denise accepted and as Max prepared the tea, Denise explained that her planned tour with Will, her second week with Will at a clothing optional resort, and her certainty that Will was planning a dare or a contest to allow her to prove she was indeed uninhibited, were the reasons behind her asking for the alterations to her wardrobe.

As they each enjoyed a cuppa, Denise asked how Max was coming along with the modification of a vest Denise had worn in a previous Road March and wanted to wear as part of her revealing tourist guide outfit with alterations that would allow her to easily adjust it to be even more revealing. Max explained she would be finished with it in about two weeks, about the same time as the other clothes Denise had brought in for fitting.

When they'd finished their teas and walked to the back of the shop, Denise, after announcing she wanted Max to alter the clothes she'd brought so they fit properly while revealing as much as would be legal, offered, "You can start by removing the top two, three, or four buttons on every blouse. In addition, I want the clothes to be easy to open or remove, so I'd like you to replace the buttons with snaps or Velcro, and to reinforce and lengthen the tie-strings so I can easily tie them into a simple bow and, more importantly untie them."

When they reached the fitting area, Denise retrieved her notebook computer from the duffel bag and showed Max images of some of the Internet outfits she'd ordered or that were similar to the clothes she recently purchased in New Kingston. As they reviewed the images they discussed ideas on how Max could alter the clothes so they'd fit perfectly while revealing as much of Denise's body as legal and possible.

When Denise wondered if perhaps she should model each piece of clothing, Max insisted she do so. While Denise modeled her clothes and Max took measurements and marked them for alteration, at Max's insistence, Denise again shared the story of her experience with Michelle in the Quad nightclub.

Once Max finished marking all of Denise's clothes for alteration, she asked Denise to explain some things she didn't understand.

"What don't you understand?" Denise asked.

"Well, I wasn't clear about how you were able to stand up on the barstool. Maybe you could use this stool to show me how you could expose yourself to the camera and how Michelle was able to kneel between your legs and lick your pussy."

Denise giggled at Max's naiveté as she, wearing only her heels, climbed onto the stool.

"So how were you seated? How were you able to stand up so Michelle could photograph you while you exposed your privates?" Max asked, trying her best not to laugh.

Denise hooked her heels on the stool's footrest, spread her feet as far apart as she could, stood up, and proudly announced, "As you can see, I'm fully exposed. That's how I was posed when Michelle took the picture."

Max stepped between Denise's legs facing her and asked, "And is this how she sucked your nipples," as she leaned forward, cupped one breast, and suckled the nipple of the other.

"Yes, yes! That's how she did it," Denise cried out.

Max knelt in front of Denise, breathed on her fully exposed vulva, and asked, "And is this how she licked your quim?"

At that moment, Max's tongue explored the recesses of Denise's vulva and tasted her wetness. Max continued for several minutes until Denise, having experienced too many orgasms to count, begged her to stop, to which Max told her, "If you'll return the favor while I sit on the stool, I'll relent, otherwise, I won't stop until you fall off this stool."

"Oh please. I'll do it. I'll gladly do it, just don't make me have any more orgasms. Please!"

Max stood and helped Denise climb down from the stool and directed her, "Come with me. We'll go to my apartment and you can sit on my couch, watch me get undressed, and then enjoy a glass of wine while you recover. Then, I'm going to take you to my bed so we'll be comfortable as you reciprocate the pleasures I just gave you."

"Oh yes! That sounds wonderful," Denise cheered, "As long as you promise you won't give me another orgasm."

Max grinned and half-heartedly promised, "Not for the next thirty minutes anyway."

Denise grabbed her clutch bag and followed Max up the backstairs to her apartment. As they climbed the stairs, Max suggested, "Why don't you call Mistress Annika and tell her you're having dinner with me and won't be back to their place until tomorrow morning. Unless, you'd rather not stay with me?"

"I'm all yours," Denise giggled as she pulled out her cell phone to call her mother.

* * * * *

Submissive Revelation

Max called Denise Wednesday morning and let her know the alterations would be finished Friday afternoon. She asked Denise if she would mind coming in for the final fittings. When Denise explained she was unsure of her schedule Max volunteered, "Why don't you come in around closing time Friday, say four-thirty? That way we won't be interrupted and we can take as much time as we need to do the final fittings."

Friday afternoon after her workout, Denise drove to her mother's for a late lunch and a chat.

Having finished lunch, Denise refilled her wine glass and took a large sip before she announced, "Mother, I have a confession. Last month when you sent Max to talk with me about my lesbian experience, we ended up having one ourselves."

"Yes. I thought that might happen. Max is a natural submissive and she's very sensual and such a sexual being. Besides, she has always liked you. In addition to being your best friend when you were younger, she took on the role of your older sister."

"She is again. We renewed our friendship, we're best friends again, but with a few sexual additions," Denise tittered.

"So you and Max are not only best friends, you're also lovers?"

"Yes, and before you ask, I'm enjoying our sex and our time together. I'm happy with our relationship."

"Good," Annika declared as she raised her glass and toasted, "Then here's to good friends and good sex!"

"Here, here!" Denise toasted as they tapped their wine glasses together.

"So, will you be having dinner with us tonight?" Annika asked.

"I hope not! I'm hoping to spend the night with Max," Denise answered as she again tittered.

* * * * *

Just after four o'clock Denise walked to Max's Haberdashery where she spent two hours trying on the clothes Max had altered for her. Max again insisted that Denise, as she had when she brought the clothes in to have them tailored, wear only her dress and heels, and not wear any undergarments. Denise again borrowed her mother's classic Jamaican housedress and wore it unbuttoned with the drawstring under her breasts loosely tied.

As Denise tried on the first set of clothes, Max explained, "I've altered your clothes to perfectly fit your body. You will need to watch what you eat because there is very little give in the clothes. Your blouses and vest will fit perfectly over your large breasts and cling tightly around your waist, making your breasts appear enormous. Your skirts and dresses will flair out at your hips and fit your shapely buttocks perfectly. It will look as if you painted your clothes onto your body."

Most of the clothes were perfect, although a few required some additional alterations that Max said she would take care of during the week, adding that none of the changes would require another fitting. The last item Max brought out was the tour guide vest.

Several weeks earlier Denise asked Max if she still had one of the white butler's vests, with a deep U-shaped front opening and a thin collar, they'd worn as part of the 2008 Bacchanal Dreams Road March. Max found the vests and let Denise borrow one. When Denise returned it, she asked if she could buy it and have Max alter it with several darts in the bust so it would fit around the curves of her bosom without altering its intended shape.

When Max agreed to do it, Denise asked if she would also cut the eight inch waistband with six buttons down to a two-inch band with a Velcro closure sewn into the waist front so her midriff would be bared, and dye the vest scarlet.

Denise tried on the vest and it was a perfect fit. With help from Max, she adjusted the front closure so the vest held her breasts up and together and the deep U-shaped opening exposed her to the breastbone and the collared lapels framed her cleavage. As long as she wasn't animated, the vest contained her breasts and covered her areolas. It was better than Denise had hoped.

When Max asked what it was for, Denise explained, "It's an idea I got from Will. It's my tour guide identifier. It's also my big surprise for Will when we meet for the first time, at the airport."

Max took the vest from Denise and as she put it on the pile of fitted clothes, she informed Denise, "I'll hold on to the clothes and once I've finished the minor fitting changes I'll call you to find out whether you want them delivered to your mother's house or your apartment."

Denise smiled and nodded her concurrence.

Max grinned and asked, "Do you trust me?"

Denise again nodded.

"Will you do as I direct or instruct you to do?"

Denise nodded.

Max took her hand and directed her to sit on the heavy wooden worktable.

When she complied, Denise saw the reflection of her naked body in six full-length mirrors that were in a semicircle at the back of the model platform Max used for fittings.

"Denise, don't be afraid, just follow my instructions," Max explained.

Denise smiled and nodded her head.

Max ordered, "Now, spread your legs, lean back, and enjoy."

Denise obeyed, watched, and enjoyed the scene as Max ravished her. As Denise experienced the joy of numerous orgasms, she also enjoyed not having to make any decision or take any action. She simply basked in her pleasure and watched the multiple reflections of Max as she satisfied Denise's sexual needs and desires.

Denise remembered feeling the same way while she was doing Will's Seven Progressive Challenges. She'd constantly reminded herself that Will was responsible and in control, she didn't have to think, she just had to follow his instructions. He'd promised he would never put her in danger and Andrew and Jackson where there to protect her. She had been free to enjoy herself.

Now, with Max, she was again free to enjoy herself.

"Oh! Max, I'm coming again," Denise cried out, as she smiled, spread her knees, and lifted her hips off the table giving Max complete access to her pussy.

Recovering from another orgasm, Denise smiled to herself as she enjoyed her pleasure and her freedom. She knew that this was a freedom and an experience she wanted to continue to enjoy.

As Denise was recovering, Max smiled at her and announced, "Why don't you stay here while I go lock up the shop?"

Max walked toward the front door and Denise suddenly realized and shouted, "You left the door unlocked? I was naked. Anyone could have walked in on us."

Max shouted over her shoulder, "Aren't you excited, now that you know?"

Denise paused, considered Max's question, and realized, "Oh yes. I am excited, I can feel my heart beating, I'm flushed, and my quim is wet and tingly."

Max, returning from locking the door, informed her friend, "Now, imagine how exciting it would have been, knowing all along that the door was unlocked, that anyone could have walked in on us, seen you naked as I licked your pussy, watched as your body shuttered as you enjoyed your orgasms."

"Oh God Max. I don't know if I find that horrifying or titillating," Denise confessed.

Max stepped between Denise's thighs, put her index finger between Denise's labia, and after she kissed her, said, "Based on your sodden cunt, I'd go with titillated."

Denise lost control, lifted her butt off the worktable forcing Max's finger into her vagina, and begged, "Max please!"

Max knelt between Denise's thighs and with her lips touching Denise's labia told her friend, "I didn't lock the door. I just hung the closed sign."

Denise shuttered, but before she could move Max put her lips over her clitoris, shoved her tongue between her labia, and again performed cunnilingus on her best friend.

Denise was initially worried about someone walking in on then, but that ended with the beginnings of her oncoming orgasm, one that started in her clitoris, moved into her vagina, up into her belly, to her nipples, and then washed her entire body in a mind-numbing warmth and a body-shaking orgasm.

Max continued performing cunnilingus on her friend, who was again too excited to worry about someone ignoring the sign on the door and walking in on them.

Max did not stop ministering to the sexual needs and desires of her friend until Denise fell back on the worktable, too exhausted to care if anyone would walk in on her. Her breasts rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath. She laid there unable to move as the juices of uncountable orgasms dripping onto her thighs and the table. She was exhausted from her uncountable, frequent, and overwhelming orgasms.

While Denise laid on the table, Max stood between her legs, with her hands on Denise's thighs, and explained, "You have just enjoyed the heightened experience of public sex, exhibitionist sex. How did you like it?"

"Max, you are a wonderful lover, but that was... the most incredible experience of my life."

Max leaned forward and suckled first Denise's left and then her right nipple, each time causing Denise to shutter, before she looked at her friend, whose eyes were just beginning to open, and told her, "If you are satisfied I am pleased and happy. Now, promise me you won't move, no matter what happens."

Denise thought for only a second, before answering, "Even if I wanted to move, I couldn't."

"Good, I'll be right back," Max told her.

Denise heard Max walking across the shop floor and up the stairs in the back and began to worry, "What if someone were to walk into the shop? What would I do? What would I tell them?"

Denise began giggling as she considered her options, "I'd have to tell them the truth. My best friend was giving me the best sex of my life and then left me here, too exhausted to move."

When Max returned, she placed two glasses of wine on the table and asked, "Why are you giggling?"

Denise told her about her thoughts of being caught lying on the table, and the explanation she'd decided she would have to offer, and Max began laughing with her.

Later, after they had both enjoyed their glass of wine, Denise demanded that Max undress, sit on the worktable, and let her return the favor.

Max suggested, "Why don't I lock up the store first?"

Denise told her friend, "No, I want you to enjoy the heightened experience of public sex."

Max obliged, and enjoyed the experience of having her best friend bring her to the edge of, and then completely into the experience of multiple orgasms, knowing anyone could walk in on her as she was fully exposed on the worktable and would be unable to do anything except shudder as she continued to orgasm.

After Max begged Denise to stop and recovered her senses, she asked Denise, "If you'd like to, I could make us dinner. I could call Mistress Annika and let her know where you are."

"It won't be necessary to call my mother. I told her I planned to spend the night with you, but dinner sounds wonderful. I'm famished," Denise chirped as she handed Max her wine glass, took Max's free hand, and ignoring the front door and their nudity, drug Max up the stairs that led to her apartment above the haberdashery.

* * * * *

Relations Revelation

In her apartment's kitchen, Max refilled their wine glasses before she quickly prepared a light dinner for the two of them. After they'd snacked and enjoyed the wine, Max led Denise into her living area and sat next to her on the small sofa.

"I had a reason for wanting you to stay the night, other than to have sex, and share our friendship and love," Max confessed.

"Okay, what was it?"

"Your father said I should fully explain my relationship with him and your mother," Max explained.

Denise wondered aloud, "Did father know you would be asking me to spend the night with you? Did he already know about our relationship?"