Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max cleared her throat and when Denise stopped and looked to her, Max explained, "Only your Dominant may remove your collar. Remember, it is your sign of servitude to your Mistress or Master. It is a symbol that you are happy and excited to wear. It is a symbol that you never want removed. However, because it is new to you and might be uncomfortable while you are sleeping, I will remove it for you."

"Please, Mistress Max, allow your undeserving submissive to continue wearing your collar for as long as you are willing to permit this untrained submissive to serve you," Denise begged.

"If that is your wish, and because you so completely sated your Mistress earlier, it pleases me that you wish to continue to wear my collar and I will allow your request. Now, join your Mistress in this bed and show her your gratitude for allowing you to continue serving her," Max replied as she patted her exposed pussy with two fingers to let her submissive know what was expected of her.

Denise smiled as she crawled next to Max, and whispered, "Mistress Max, your grateful submissive thinks that belonging to such a caring Mistress is the most pleasant thing she can imagine ever experiencing."

Max patted Denise's head and whispered, "Your Mistress is pleased with her untrained, but dedicated, sexy, and loving submissive."

Denise kissed her Mistress on the lips before she kissed her way down Max's chin, throat, and chest to her large breasts and erect nipples, which she zealously suckled. Five minutes later she resumed kissing her way down Max's sternum to her naval, crawled between her legs and kissed her way down Max's abdomen and pubes until she reached her exposed, spread, and very wet labia.

Max moaned, "What my submissive lacks in training, she more than makes up for in her willingness and ability to provide for her Mistress' sexual satisfaction."

After licking inside and probing her tongue between Max's labia, Denise raised her head and told her lover, "If being a submissive means making my Mistress happy by reciprocating the pleasures she's given me, this unworthy trainee wishes to remain your submissive."

Max pushed Denise's head down forcing her tongue back onto her labia and giggled as she told her, "Your servitude will end when we get up tomorrow morning. But, I must admit, I truly enjoy the way my submissive friend makes love to her Mistress."

An hour later, Max, having long ago lost count of her orgasms, begged her submissive to stop and they fell asleep, wrapped in one another's arms and legs.

* * * * *

Submissive Max Experience

Denise awoke from another sensual dream, opened her eyes, and saw Max standing beside her bed. Once she focused her eyes, Denise noted that Max was naked except for the leather collar around her neck and a pair of black stiletto heeled, open-toed, slip-on sandals. The collar Denise was wearing when she fell asleep was no longer around her neck.

Max held out a cup of tea and explained, "Your submissive hopes she made the tea the way Mistress Denise likes it. If not, please feel free to punish your humble submissive and direct her in the correct or preferred method."

Reaching out for the cup Denise explained, "I'm sure it's fine, I just throw a tea bag into the cup myself."

"May your submissive run a shower for her mistress, lay out clothes for her to wear, make breakfast, or lick her pussy until she achieves relief?"

Denise frowned and seeing Max's expression sadden, explained, "I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm used to being alone and I have an established routine. I'm also distraught at how difficult it is to be in charge of someone else. Don't misunderstand, I enjoy having you here, I just don't enjoy being responsible for... making you happy... assigning you tasks."

"Yes ma'am. Your submissive understands and will try to not bother her mistress in the future," Max apologized with her head bowed.

"No! Max I'm sorry. That wasn't a complaint about your behavior. I love having you here, having you take care of me. I'm just not comfortable being the one in charge. I know I'm the boss at work, but I spend less than an hour a week with my assistant. This is all new to me. Moreover, that behavior makes me uncomfortable. I was much happier when I was the submissive and you were in charge."

Max shuffled uncomfortably and asked, "If your submissive may speak Mistress?"

When Denise nodded and held her hand out, palm up, to indicate it was okay for her to continue, Max explained, "Your submissive thinks she understands, and she will attempt to act more as your friend and lover and less as your submissive. Would that help?"

Denise pondered the suggestion and nodded. "Yes! And I will try to act more like your friend and lover and not worry about being your mistress."

"Very good! Now, can I run a shower for my lover, lay out my friend's clothes for the day, make us breakfast, or should I lick your pussy until you beg me to stop?"

Denise smiled and ordered, "Your mistress and lover desires that her submissive climb onto this bed, on top of her mistress, and lick her mistress' pussy while her mistress licks her submissive's pussy in return. Let's see who first begs her lover to stop pleasing her."

Max laughed, and as she stepped out of her sandals and climbed onto the bed, she snapped, "Yes ma'am, that will be my pleasure and I pray, yours also."

* * * * *

Later as the sweat covered but very sated friends laid in bed and enjoyed the now lukewarm tea Max had prepared, Denise noted that it was time get dressed and go for her daily workout.

Max apolitically explained that she didn't know if she had any workout clothes, so Denise looked in her closet and found her an old set of sweats. Meanwhile, Max, looking in her duffle bag for clothes to wear on the way to the gym, found a bikini with a note attached.

"What does the note say?" Denise wondered aloud.

Max read the note aloud, "Max, this is for you to wear in the pool when you go to the gym with Mistress Denise."

"And you're going to wear it? I mean, it seems very small," Denise commented.

Max stood and calmly explained, "Mistress Annika said I was to wear it. So, unless you object Mistress Denise, I will."

"Please, wear it. I think you'll look wonderful in it."

Max laughed as she pulled an identical swimsuit from the duffle bag with a note that she read aloud, "Denise, if Max must wear her swimsuit, you must also wear yours. Signed, Master Ken."

"What?"

"I think your father wants to push the limits of your inhibitions," Max explained.

"Well, if he thinks I'm going to give in to his challenge he's mistaken, as usual," Denise growled.

Max smiled and asked, "So we're going to wear these swimsuits when we swim laps at the gym?"

"Yes we are!"

"What about the workout outfits your mother packed," Max asked as she pulled a handful of black and pink material with another note from her duffle bag.

"If you're willing to wear what she packed for you, then I'm willing to do the same," Denise answered with force.

Max read the note, "If you wear these workout clothes Master Ken purchased for you, remember that it was his intention that you not wear underwear with them. P. S., the swimsuits are also from him."

Denise smiled and exclaimed, "If they're from father, then we'll definitely wear them, and we'll wear them exactly as he requested."

Max smiled and commented, "See how much easier it is to be submissive? Your father enjoys, and is exceptional at being the master, being in charge. Your mother and I, and I surmise you too, enjoy being submissive, especially to him."

* * * * *

Other than being the center of ogling male attention when they were at the gym working out on the equipment wearing very, tight, stretchy, and revealing leotards and tank top and swimming laps in the pool wearing Brazilian back bikinis, the two ladies had great workouts and a wonderful time together. When they returned to Denise's apartment, at Denise's suggestion, they changed into comfortable clothing. Max wore a ribbed white cotton man's undershirt and Denise was in an unbuttoned white silk long-sleeved, French-cuffed tuxedo shirt.

Denise, learning Max was wearing one of her father's, Max the Elder's, old undershirts and realizing she was wearing one of her father's old dress shirts, commented, "Isn't it odd that when we dress casually, it's in clothing items formerly owned and worn by our fathers."

Max grinned, nodded, and replied, "Not really, if you think about it. We both love and respect our fathers. It's natural that we like to wear things that remind us of them. Plus, they're very comfortable."

"I guess you're right," Denise agreed, and added, "But, I'm thinking I might ask father for a few of his old undershirts, that really looks comfortable."

"I was thinking the same thing about your silk tuxedo shirt. Maybe I'll ask my father for one of his old silk shirts," Max agreed before she walked into the kitchen and asked, "Would Mistress Denise care for a chilled glass of Pinot Grigio?"

"That sounds perfect. Thank you Max." Denise answered trying to sound like an authoritarian Mistress and a polite friend.

After Max served the wine and had settled on the love seat next to Denise, she asked, "Mistress Denise, would it be all right if your submissive asked her best friend a few questions?"

"Please, as my best friend, feel free to ask me anything," Denise responded without hesitation.

Max bowed her head and noted, "This morning when I read you the note from your father, you said that if he thought you would give in to his challenge he was mistaken, as usual."

"Yes, I did, but what is your question?"

Max kept her head bowed and continued, "I understand from your mother that your father often dared you to try sports and that you always accepted his dares. I also remember that when we were in dance class, your father frequently dared you to try new dance routines and you never refused any of his dares and always accomplished the routines."

Denise frowned and repeated, "Yes, I did, but again, what is your question?"

Max looked up at Denise before she continued, "When I asked her about it, your mother explained that it has to do with your desire to please your father and that you associated the acceptance and completion of his dares with showing him your love for him and his acknowledgement of your accomplishment of the dare with receiving his love, or something like that."

Denise, deciding that was Max's question, smiled at her, and explained, "Mother has also tried to explain it to me. I don't fully understand what she's telling me. What I do understand is that I'm compelled to accept dares from people whom I care for—or as mother states it, from people I love and trust. Recently, I've discovered that I enjoy the freedom I get from letting other people, people that I trust, worry about what I should, or shouldn't do. I find that I happily accept and enjoy accomplishing the dares those people offer me. I love the joy and freedom I get when I give up all of my inhibitions and simply do whatever the people I love and trust tell me to do."

Max, looked into her friend's eyes and asked, "So you will do whatever anyone dares you to do?"

Denise smiled and replied, "Not anyone, only people I love and trust," then looked into Max's eyes and asked, "What about you?"

Max shifted nervously and thought, "How much does she know, what information has Annika shared with her?"

"Well?" Denise demanded sounding just like her father when he wanted a response.

Max considered her options and deciding she should be honest with her best friend, told her, "I don't have to be challenged or dared, I only have to be told or asked to do something and I will strive to oblige. Especially, if the request is from someone I care about. That is because I am a submissive. If I care for someone, I will do anything they ask."

Denise smiled before responding, "I understand. I find that I get a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction when I'm submissive. I like not having to make decisions, not having to think about what others think. I enjoy doing what I'm told to and letting someone else do all the worrying and decision making."

Max nodded and commented, "I believe, that like me, you may be a natural submissive. If so, I hope you will enjoy being a submissive as much as I have."

Denise leaned forward and kissed Max before whispering, "If you enjoy being my submissive as much as I enjoyed being yours, I'm sure we both have sopping quims."

"Yes Mistress," Max said with a smile and a prim look toward her thighs, before continuing, "Does Mistress Denise wish her happy submissive to clean her quim and then lick her to many more orgasms?"

"Only if my beautiful, sexy friend will allow me to return the favor," Denise replied before she shucked off her tuxedo shirt, pulled off Max's undershirt, pushed her back onto the love seat, and clambered on top of her—lips to pussy, pussy to lips.

Denise and Max enjoyed a wonderful weekend of lovemaking, breaking only for a short chat with Will, which Denise ended quickly saying only that her girlfriend was visiting, to go out for dinner at a nearby restaurant, and another workout on Sunday morning. When they were at dinner Saturday night, Max insisted that Denise join her for all the Bacchanal celebrations. Denise, excited at the prospect of dancing and reveling with her best friend, agreed.

* * * * *

During quite times at work, the following Monday, Denise frequently thought of her long conversations with Max about their submissive tendencies and attitudes. She recalled that Max had explained that she was well aware that she was a natural submissive. She told Denise that it had been her experience that while, with effort, she could fulfill the role of a Dominant, she could only manage to do so for an hour or two, and only if it was necessary. She confessed that it had taken all her strength to convince herself to be the Dominate to Denise's submissive when she was showing her the pleasures of submission. That she only did it because Denise had ordered her to, which allowed her to pretend that she was being a good submissive who's Mistress had ordered her to play the role of a dominate.

Denise concluded that, unlike Max, she was not a natural submissive. However, she had to admit, being submissive was a role that always pleased her. Denise also came to realize that, unlike Max, she did not object to being dominate, she just didn't enjoy that role as much as she enjoyed being the submissive. In fact, after some thought, Denise believed she could be the dominant partner in a relationship, at least for a few days and perhaps a few weeks at a time. However, she much more enjoyed the freedom being a submissive gave her.

She subsequently determined that being a submissive in a relationship would set her free. It took away all of her responsibilities and concerns. She only had to think about pleasing her dominant. She did not have to worry about what others thought or said, nor worry about being too uninhibited. She realized that she was happy not having to think about what she needed to do to please her partner, not having to decide anything!

By Monday evening before her Internet chat with Will, she'd concluded she needed to talk with him about her feelings and conclusions. However, she quickly realized that in order to talk about her feelings about being a submissive that she would have to confess her relationship with Max, her lesbian relationship. Remembering that Will had often told her that he believed sex was just sex and the gender of your partner didn't really matter all that much, and that he'd told her that he'd had a sexual relationship with a man, she decided to confess that she was having sex with a lesbian.

"Actually," she reminded herself, "Max told me that she's not a lesbian, she's bi-sexual. How did she put it? Yes, Max said that she enjoys sex with men, but for her, guys are more of a fun change of pace than a primary focus."

Just before she started the chat session with Will, Denise realized that for some unknown reason, she didn't want to share her name, so she concluded she would try to keep Max's identity to herself. It turned out not to be the problem Denise had expected. When she began chatting about her submissive experiences, Will asked, "It's not really any of my business and you don't have to answer, but so I can better understand your experience and questions, exactly when and with whom, did you have a Dominate/submissive relationship?"

"It was this last weekend at my apartment. It was a birthday gift from my girlfriend," Denise replied, offering as little information as possible.

Will, sensing she was holding back but wanting her to continue her explanation of her experience, so they could discuss her feelings, replied, "Alright, so what did your GF make you do as her submissive?"

Relieved that Will didn't insist on more information or a name, Denise continued her story, "Actually, my GF gave herself to me as my submissive for the weekend, but I insisted that in order to be a good Mistress, I needed to experience being GF's submissive."

They continued the conversation for another hour and from that conversation forward, whenever Denise chatted with Will about her relationship with Max, she referred to her as GF."

On Tuesday, Denise also considered what she'd learned from Will during their chat about her experiences and conversations with Max, aka GF. Will had explained that since she wanted to become more uninhibited and being submissive allowed her to do so without worry, she should consider what would be involved and what it would mean for her to live some part or perhaps all of her life as a submissive.

When Denise thought about his suggestion, she concluded he was right, that as a submissive, she could do whatever anyone, well anyone she trusted, told, dared, asked, suggested, or implied she should do. Moreover, because she would be following someone else's directions, she wouldn't have to worry about the consequences of her behavior or actions. She wouldn't be responsible, so she wouldn't need to worry about what people thought about her or her actions.

Tuesday evening, when Denise admitted, that as usual, he was probably right, Will spent the rest of evening convincing her to start right away. In fact, he insisted that when she awoke the next morning, she should do so with a new attitude.

Wednesday morning, Denise tried her new attitude, new rule of life, with only a couple of minor restrictions, and was very pleased with the results. It was so much easier simply doing what anyone told her to do. She hadn't fully worked out her restrictions, what limits she should apply, so she used Will's oft-repeated rule: it shouldn't cause harm to you or others. Thus, her operating restriction became that whenever someone asked, told, or dared her to do something, unless it might cause her or someone else physical, mental, or legal harm, she would do it.

She continued being an uninhibited submissive, under that single limitation, on Wednesday afternoon and again on Thursday and found that it was an enlightening experience. Most of her concerns and worries at work dissipated. She was relaxed and for the first time in months, she was looking forward to going to work. She was now anxious to try her newfound attitude with the other parts of her life. She was confident it would work. Nevertheless, she still wondered how well it would work, how much it would affect her attitude and change her life.

* * * * *

Sensual Salon Experience

The Friday following her weekend with Max, Denise and her mother, at Annika's insistence, entered Jacob's Salon and Spa. Denise, recognizing that her newest swimsuits would show seldom-revealed body parts had broached that concern with her mother. Annika had smiled and insisted that they go to the salon for the "full treatment."