Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked into the shop, it was immediately clear that everyone knew Annika. Denise knew Jacob because she'd taken classes from him when she was studying for and eventually obtained her masseuse license. He was a nice looking man in his mid-fifties and in very good shape, and he greeted "Missus Annika" with a kiss on her lips and when he saw she had brought Denise along, he smiled and said, "Welcome to Jacob's Miss Denise. I don't think I've seen you since you received your license. We'll have to catch up later," and he kissed her on the cheek.

At the salon, they enjoyed warm showers, endured the waxing of their underarms, legs, and ultimately endured the exposure, embarrassment, and torture of full-Brazilians. To make up for Denise's pain and humiliation Annika ordered, and they both enjoyed, a seaweed body wrap and a full-body massage.

As they lay side by side in full-body seaweed wraps, Annika asked, "Are you seriously considering wearing your new see-through blouses and those revealing swimsuits in public or do you plan to only wear them inside a resort?"

"Mother, I bought those blouses and swimsuits so I could prove to Will that I'm no longer inhibited. I hope that it will be the end of a long journey. Four years ago, at your insistence, I had my breasts lifted so I would feel better about myself and look good when I wore revealing tops. For over a year now, at your insistence and with Will's encouragement, I've been working out daily for an hour or more just to keep my weight down and my figure trim. Today, again at your insistence, I had all of my pubic hair yanked out. All of that was just so I could wear those swimsuits without feeling and looking stupid. So, of course I'm going to wear the blouses and swimsuits in public."

"I understand. I'm also wondering, how do you think you'll feel when you first go onto a nude beach with your hairless quim on display?"

"I don't know. I've been focused on having the nerve to go around with my big breasts exposed whilst they sway whenever I turn, or bounce and jiggle every time I take a step, I haven't considered how I'm going to feel about having my private, and now hairless, parts on display," Denise confessed.

"Do you think you'll be able to deal with getting naked and spending a day on a nude beach laying around, swimming, drinking, and chatting with other people?"

"Will asked me the same thing yesterday, so I thought about it last night. I realized that a couple of times when I was dancing on the Bacchanal float, I was topless in front of a crowd, and I felt wonderful. In addition, it felt fantastic to dance naked at the Quad, until my former Arts School friends made their rude comments. However, thanks to you and Will, I think I'm stronger now. Therefore, I'm confident I'll be able to get naked and walk on a nude beach. I'm going to prove to Will that I'm no longer a prude. I'm completely committed to accepting and fulfilling or accomplishing any task or dare Will proposes!"

* * * * *

After their seaweed wraps, wearing cheap flip-flops and body sheets, they headed down the hall for massages. Annika, intending to test her daughter's resolve, had insisted she join her for a full-body massage from her favorite masseuse, the owner of the spa.

Denise was amazed to see her mother kick off her flip-flops, toss her body sheet onto a nearby chair, and lean back against the massage table, fully exposed, to wait for Jacob. When he entered the room, Jacob walked directly to Annika, grabbed her hips, and lifted her onto her massage table. As Annika sat on the edge of the massage table with her feet dangling and her freshly waxed and shining privates exposed, she asked Denise, "Would you like some help getting onto your table?"

"No mother, I can manage on my own."

"If that's what you want," Annika noted before she leaned back on one elbow, seemingly unconcerned that her labia had spread apart and exposed her vulva to Jacob and Denise. After Annika rolled onto her stomach, she announced, "Jacob, I think we're ready for you to give us the full experience with your expert fingers."

"Yes ma'am," Jacob said with a big grin before he poured oil onto her calves and began massaging the shapely, mulatto woman's legs.

Annika turned her head in time to see Denise toss her sheet onto the chair and stand naked, leaning against her table, facing her and Jacob. She put her hands behind her on the massage table and hopped up onto it, ignoring the bounce and sway of her big breasts. Annika grinned when Denise remained seated on the edge of the massage table with her legs spread and her vulva partially exposed.

Once Denise settled on the massage table, she wondered aloud, "How long have you been coming here?"

"I've been coming to the spa every other week since it opened. You're father insisted that I come here for treatments," Annika answered.

"Does father come here too?"

"Yes, we've had treatments and massages together, but he generally gets his treatments from another masseuse," Annika answered being slightly evasive.

"Yes, Ms. Marie usually gives Mr. Ken his tension treatments on Thursday afternoons," Jacob offered as he and Annika giggled.

Denise wondered what they found funny, but continued her inquiry, "Why does father insist that you come here, and what treatments are you talking about?"

"My treatments are usually the same as today. A complete waxing, full-body wrap, and a full-body massage from Jacob," Annika smiled broadly, as she answered.

Jacob was working on Annika's thighs when he asked, "Miss Denise, have you been successful in your work as a masseuse?"

"No Jacob, I haven't been focused on it as a career lately."

"Why not Miss Denise?"

"It was something you always said in your classes," Denise said clearly trying to remember.

"Oh yes Miss Denise, I know," Jacob told her with a big grin.

They spoke simultaneously, "Find a God, a faithful spouse, and a career you love, and you will be happy for the rest of your life."

They both laughed and Denise continued her explanation, "Whilst I was working as a masseuse, I enjoyed relieving people's aches and pains and helping them relax, but I kept hearing your words and it finally dawned on me that it wasn't a career I loved. I'm happy to help my friends and I would love to be able to show my skills to my lover, but I wasn't looking forward to making my living giving people massages."

"Well, Miss Denise, I'm happy I was able to teach you a skill and a valuable lesson. I don't mean to belittle your skills and dedication, but in class, I sensed that you would be a good, but not a dedicated masseuse. I hope you find a career that you can love."

"Thank you Jacob, I would like to find a career that I'm as good at and love as much as you do yours."

"I know you will find something Miss Denise, you're too committed and too much of a hard worker not to."

Jacob had moved up and was working on Annika's butt and the small of her back when he reminded her, "It's time to do your upper back and shoulders ma'am."

After nodding her understanding, Annika turned her head to Denise, who, she was happy to see, was still sitting on the edge of her massage table with her legs apart, and asked her, "Dee-Dee, would you get me a glass of water?"

Jacob immediately offered to get the water, but Annika told him, "Oh no Jacob, I don't want you to stop and besides I'm sure Denise would be happy to do it. Won't you dear?"

Denise realized her mother was testing her, and quickly climbed off the table without regard for how much of her private bits she exposed. Following her mother's oft stated advice on what to do when you are in an awkward situation, Denise, stood erect, pulled her shoulders up and back, thrust her breasts forward, put on her best smile, and walked with purpose to the small table by the door where she poured some water and crushed ice from a pitcher into a glass. She returned to the opposite side of her mother's table, facing Jacob and waited as her mother took the glass and drank the water. When Annika finished, Denise reached for the glass as she smiled and asked, "Are you satisfied?"

"I'm pleased and I'm about to be satisfied, how about you," Annika replied handing the empty glass to Denise.

"I'm sure I too will be satisfied once Jacob finishes with my full body massage," Denise said with a small laugh, before returning the glass to the table and again, not worrying about exposing herself, climbed back onto her massage table, sat on the edge with her knees slightly apart, prepared to continue her conversation with her mother.

Jacob soon noted, "Mrs. Johnson, it's time to roll over so I can continue your massage. Will you want your usual finish?"

"Yes Jacob, I'll want my usual finish," Annika giggled as she turned over, revealing her huge breasts, which were now as big as Denise's thanks to her surgery, and fully exposing her freshly waxed groin.

Denise reminded of her question when her mother openly exposed her hairless pussy to Jacob and her, asked, "I've been wondering mother. Why do you have your pubic hair removed?"

Jacob who was already massaging Annika's shoulders as Denise asked her question moved to massage her breasts and clearly aroused nipples.

"Your father prefers a hairless pussy. How about you Jacob, what do you think?" Annika laughed as she pulled Jacob's hand from her breast and placed it on her smooth, waxed, pussy lips.

Jacob, having experienced Annika's sexual openness many times before, brought his free hand to her labia, and used both hands to massage her hairless, oil-covered pussy.

"So Jacob," Annika asked, "Do you prefer a shaved or hairy pussy?"

"Ma'am, if I may be frank?" Jacob asked and when Annika nodded, he answered "I like all pussy! Especially wet pussy!"

As Jacob continued to massage her pubic area, Annika lifted her hips forcing his fingers between her oil-covered lips. When Jacob shoved his fingers deeper past her vulva and into her vagina, Annika squeezed her vagina muscles to hold the fingers inside her as she lowered her butt back onto the table and noted, "That's what I like, now massage me!"

Before she could get over her shock at her mother's words and behavior, Denise growled, "Mother, can't you behave like a lady?"

"Sweetie, this lady paid for a full body massage, that's what this lady wants and needs, and that's what Jacob is going to give this lady. Isn't that right Jacob?"

"Yes ma'am! The lady paid for a full body massage and I'm going to massage the lady's entire body," Jacob said with a laugh as he pumped his fingers in and out of Annika's obviously moist pussy.

Two minutes later, Annika lifted her hips off the massage table, moaned, and shuttered as Jacob fucked her with three fingers. After two more body-shaking orgasms, Annika lowered her butt back onto the table and moaned, "Thank you Jacob. Now, why don't you treat Denise to her first full body massage?"

"Yes ma'am," Jacob replied as he turned and walked around to the back of Denise's table.

Denise thought, "If she thinks I'm going to back down, she doesn't really know how much I've changed. I refuse to be inhibited or intimidated!"

Determined to show her mother she was no longer a prude, Denise, as her mother had, leaned back on one elbow and lifted her legs onto the table as she reminded herself, "I'm not inhibited, I will not be intimidated, I will not think about covering my pussy," and blushed as she realized, "Oh my goodness, not only does mother have me behaving like her, now she has me talking like her."

Rather than rolling onto her stomach as her mother had, Denise swung her left leg out until her heel hung over the side of the table were Jacob stood, and dropped her right foot over the opposite side. She laid her shoulders and head back while her privates spread apart making her pink insides visible and available to Jacob. Reciting her developing mantra that she would be utterly uninhibited, Denise ordered, "Jacob, you can start the massage right here," as she took his hand and laid it on her exposed labia.

Jacob squeezed oil on them and began gently massaging her hairless pussy lips. Denise, despite having recited her developing mantra repetitively, still wasn't sure she had the will power to lay naked and allowed a middle-aged man to finger fuck her as her mother watched.

"Isn't he good? I always get tingly when Jacob massages my pussy lips," Annika chirped with a huge smile as she turned onto her side to watch.

Denise, repeatedly recited her developing mantra in her head, "I will not be inhibited or intimidated, I will do anything I want," as she steeled herself and slightly raised her hips to press her pussy against Jacobs fingers.

Jacob sensed her request and massaged the insides of Denise's smooth, flush, and moist labia.

After enjoying the sensation of Jacob's strong, oil covered fingers massaging her exposed labia and vulva for several minutes Denise emulated her mother's actions, when Jacob had done the same thing to her, and lifted her butt off the table forcing his fingers to slip between her sopped pussy lips and into her cunt.

"Umm, yes," Denise mumbled as she closed her eyes, relaxed, and dreamed about Michelle and then Max alternating with one another, rubbing and licking Denise's labia and clitoris, bringing her to uncounted orgasms as she sat on a barstool in the Quad.

"Oh Jacob, I think you've won her over," Annika teased as she reached down and placed her middle finger at the top of her own moist slit and rubbed her aroused nub.

While the memories of enjoying multiple orgasms as Michelle and later Max had licked her private bits overcame her emotions, Denise remembered she really wanted to share that story with her mother, but rationalized that first she should make sure the subject matter was not objectionable. She tried to remain calm as she asked, "Jacob, do you object to, or have a problem with, homosexuality?"

When Jacob saw Annika's outstretched hand indicating she did not object to him answering honestly, he answered, "Ma'am, as long as you're clean and can pay for my services, I don't care who you have sex with."

"Well said," Annika announced while applauding, and then told Denise, "I think I speak for Jacob and myself when I say, there are many pleasurable ways of engaging in sexual activities. We all have our own preferences, but that shouldn't and doesn't give us the right to judge the sexual preferences of others."

"Yes ma'am," Jacob cheered, "I couldn't have said it better and can't agree more."

"Why are you asking?" Annika queried Denise.

Denise spread her legs so her calves hung over the massage table at her knees, put her fingers on the back of Jacobs hands, and pushed his fingers deeper into her vagina. She closed her eyes and restarted her remembrance of her first homosexual encounter.

"Mother, remember the pictures from the club when I was doing the seven challenges? The one where a woman had her hand on my privates?"

Annika smiled at the memory of the photograph and replied, "Yes, but as I remember, the woman had several fingers shoved deep into your cunt and was rubbing your clit with her thumb, whilst your breasts were blurred because, as was obvious from the expression on your face, you were having an orgasm."

Denise winced at her mother's crudeness and blushed at the truth of what she had said, "Okay, you're right. But what I didn't share with you was that she also used her tongue to give me several more orgasms."

"What did you think about that?" Annika asked, slipping into her psychologist mode.

"Frankly, I enjoyed it so much that I returned the favor and licked her privates until she shook and squirted her female juices onto my face."

"And did you enjoy the experience," Annika asked in a whisper to maintain the mood.

Denise paused to reflect and to focus on the feelings building up in her groin, "I enjoyed being able to satisfy her, but I think I liked the feeling of the orgasm she gave me even more."

Denise raised her head, again placed her hands on top of Jacob's, and pushed down as she looked into his eyes and requested, "Speaking of orgasms, would you mind?"

Jacob smiled and answered, "My pleasure ma'am," as he increased the depth, tempo, and pressure of his fingers as they pumped in and out and moved around inside her sopping cunt.

Denise responded by lifting her feet onto the table and raising her hips up to meet Jacob's strong fingers as they drove down into her vagina. She closed her eyes and began moaning her expressions of pleasure. After two minutes of being forcibly and speedily fucked by Jacob's fingers Denise opened her eyes, looked over to her mother and cried out, "Oh that feels wonderful," before shuttering and falling back on the massage table. When Jacob began to withdraw his fingers, Denise pressed her hands onto his and requested, "Can you give me one more minute and then one more orgasm?"

"Yes ma'am," Jacob chirped with a grin and began slowly circling the blood-engorged walls of her vagina with his relaxed fingers. After a minute of slowly teasing her, Jacob felt her vagina squeeze his fingers and asked, "Ready for another ma'am?"

Denise lifted her hips in answer and Jacob changed from circling her vagina with his fingers to using them to fuck her. Denise groaned her approval and removed her left hand from the back of his hand and up to her erect nipple. As she pinched one and then the other nipple, she bit her lower lip and growled her pleasure. Soon her hips moved up and down forcing Jacob's fingers deeper into her cunt. She removed her right hand from the back of his, used her fingers to rub her raw clitoris before she pinched it.

Her left hand moved between her breasts were it pulled and pinched each of her dark, erect nipples. Her right hand was massaging her reddened clitoris. She arched her back and raised her butt off the table as her hips pumped up and down forcing Jacob's stiffened fingers in and out of her convulsing cunt. Suddenly, Denise lifted her body, except her head, shoulders, and heels, off the table, shuttered, and cried out, "Oh yes!"

She held the arched position for forty-five seconds, while shuttering, her breasts shaking and a steady stream of juices dripping from Jacob's fingers, before she collapsed back onto the table and with her body completely limp, muttered, "I wasn't ready for that!"

After laying on the table breathing heavily for a few seconds, Denise turned her head toward her mother, and told her, "Now I understand why you see Jacob every other week."

Patting the back of Jacob's hand, Denise said, "Thank you Jacob. That was fantastic!"

Annika was pleased that Denise had allowed Jacob to masturbate her to an orgasm. She was thrilled when Denise asked him to do it a second time. Moreover, she was ecstatic that Denise had given herself completely to her own sexual satisfaction and had achieved a body-shuttering climax. Best of all was seeing Denise, ask a relative stranger to masturbate her to a second orgasm, knowing her mother was watching, and not displaying any signs of remorse afterwards—perhaps she was on her way to becoming uninhibited and sexually free. Annika had long hoped that with the help of her Internet friend, Denise would learn to open up. She gave herself a mental reminder, "I should probably talk with Will about how he can help Denise overcome her inhibitions without causing her to have another setback."

Denise rose up on her elbows, her legs again dangling over either side of the table, while Jacob continued his gentle kneading of her tender labia, as she asked, "Okay mother. Now tell me, what you meant when you said father prefers hairless pussy lips?"

"He loves to satisfy me orally and says he enjoys it when I'm hairless because my pussy lips are softer and he has easy access to my clitoris. And I must say your father is very good with his lips and tongue, so if he wants a hairless pussy, I'm going to make sure that's what he gets."