Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive to the Frigate restaurant Denise, accustomed to being the designated driver on outings with her mother, volunteered to drive after lunch so her mother would be free to enjoy a couple of wines with her husband.

* * * * *

Risqué Lunch

The ladies arrived early and opted to sit in a booth in the back of the restaurant so they could talk freely and without bothering anyone else. Annika asked Henry, the headwaiter and afternoon bartender, not to bring their menus until her husband arrived.

Ken arrived five minutes later and seeing Annika dressed in white—she had worn white sandals, a white wrap skirt, and a white gauze tie-front peasant blouse—whistled his admiration as he came over to her and gave her a big hug and sensuous kiss. He turned to sit down and noticed Denise's outfit for the first time. Thinking Annika had finally convinced her to wear her clothes from Seven Progressive Challenges, he asked, "Oh, Dee-Dee," his pet name for his favorite daughter, "Would you mind standing up and modeling your outfit for me"

Denise took a deep breath—this was going to be another major event in her new uninhibited life. She was going to model a very revealing outfit for her father. If he didn't approve, she would surely never have the strength to continue on her exhibitionistic journey.

Ken was fully aware of the situation, Annika had kept him briefed, and he had constantly urged Annika to continue pushing Denise to be more uninhibited.

Denise hesitantly slipped out of the booth, stood up, and stepped away from the booth before turning around with her back erect and her arms outstretched. Any concerns she had prior to posing for her father faded away when she saw the smiles on her parents' faces. Denise smiled, breathed out, and giggled as she spun around again and stopped, facing her parents, head up, shoulders back, chest out, hands on her hips, and her feet spread shoulder width.

"Dee-Dee! You are stunningly beautiful! Come here and let your proud father give his beautiful daughter a hug and a kiss."

Annika beamed as Denise ran into her father's outstretched arms and threw her arms around his neck as he kissed her cheeks. He then pushed her back and holding her right hand spun her like a dancer. When she was again facing him, Ken said, "You are all grown up and beautiful. You are the spitting image of your mother."

Without considering her prior attitude about her mother's dress and behavior, Denise smiled broadly and proudly as she said, "Thank you father, that means a great deal to me."

"Me too," Annika added, "Now if you two will sit down, we can order some food and wine, and spend some time talking."

Ken sat next to Annika and they both slid around toward the back of the booth so Denise could sit next to her proud father. Henry soon arrived with three menus and three full wine glasses—the Johnsons were regulars at the Frigate Pub and Henry had verified their wine choices with Ken when he arrived. No one needed to look at their menus and Annika, Denise, and Ken took turns giving Henry their orders for lunch.

As they waited for their orders, Annika told Ken the details of their upcoming weekend of risqué adventures. Throughout her list of locations, Ken's most frequent response was, "Are you sure Denise is ready for that?"

Annika's response the first time he asked was, "I believe so. After all, that's the outfit she wore to work."

"Really?" Ken asked Denise and when she nodded, he asked her, "How did the men in the office react?"

"Oh, they ogled and leered, but they were all well behaved," Denise told him and realized for the first time that the men's behavior toward her was most likely because she followed her mother's advice and imitated her normal behavior when with men she didn't know very well.

When Annika cited their next stop on her risqué tour, Ken again asked, "And you think Denise is ready for that?"

"That will be part of the test," Annika answered.

After they'd finished eating, everyone had a second glass of wine. When their glasses were again full, Denise took a big breath and asked, "Father, I'm afraid I already know the answer, but would you tell me about the first time you met mother?"

"Oh, Dee-Dee, I've wanted to tell you that story for years now, of course I will."

Annika folded her hands together, turned slightly to face Denise, and looked straight into her daughter's eyes, letting her know she would not contribute to the conversation and her father's story would be his own.

Ken turned toward Denise and began his story, "It was an April night. I'd been in Jamaica for three months and I hadn't been doing anything except working. I hadn't had a date since two months before I left England. It was very hot that night, so I decided to get out of my apartment and go to a nearby bar. In fact it was in this exact building."

Ken took a sipped of his wine and Annika did not move as, with a cross between a smile and a smirk, she asked, "Denise, would you like to hear all the details?"

Denise turned back to her father and told him, "Mother's already told me about your first meeting, I'm just confirming the story, primarily at her insistence."

Ken winked at Annika and continued, "If your mother told you the story, you know it's true. She abhors a lie more than I, and you know that I despise both lies and liars."

"Okay father, you can just give me the abridged version," a slightly exasperated daughter told her beloved father.

"Let me make sure I remember it correctly," Ken replied, smiling at his wife, before he continued with an abridged version of the story, "I stepped onto the front porch. Your mother shoved her large, braless, breasts into my chest. I liked her attitude and enjoyed what she offered. We danced and got sweaty and aroused. I kissed her and she took my hand and led me into a private booth. She demonstrated her skill at fellatio until I erupted in her mouth. I returned the favor, showing her my skills in cunnilingus until she coated my face several times. I removed my clothes and took your mother from behind. We dressed and went to my apartment. I poured wine. She drug me into the bedroom, we undressed, and we engaged in sexual intercourse several more times and several different ways. Many hours later, we took a break and I offered her more wine and asked her if she would be willing to spend more time with me. She said yes. And, as I remember it, those were the first words we said to each other."

Denise frowned throughout her father's telling of the story and when it ended, she sat forward in her seat before complaining, "Okay Father, I've often heard you say how much you dislike men and women that act like sluts. Now I've learnt that you and mother were engaging in oral sex and fornicating before you ever spoke to one another, much less knew each other."

"Wait a minute Denise. That was uncalled for," Annika interjected.

Ken held up his hand to get the ladies to wait, "I think I understand the reason for Denise's anger and misunderstanding," he told Annika before he looked back to Denise, "When you get back from your travels with your mother we'll spend some time together, like we used to do when you were younger. I'll explain everything to you. But for now, let me focus on your mother's and my first time together."

Understanding the point Ken wanted to make, Annika reminded Denise, "Remember, I told you that I'd seen your father prior to running into him at the club? What I didn't explain was that I had checked up on him. This was a very small, tight-knit, community and a tall, young, good-looking Englishman stood out. I asked anyone who had any dealings with your father to tell me about him. Therefore, when we first met I was sure he was a man I wanted to get to know and that I very much wanted him."

Ken smiled at his wife and turned back to his daughter, "I, also, was completely aware of your mother. Right after I arrived in Kingston, I spotted her in the neighborhood and checked on her. Specifically, I talked with Max the tailor, Lenore at the dance center, the bartenders here at the dance hall, and anyone else that might know her. I'd already determined that she was a woman I was interested in meeting. In fact, I even arranged a business lunch with your grandfather so I could find out more about her. Thus, when your mother pressed her breasts into my chest, I already knew she was a kind, friendly, intelligent, and committed young lady and that I absolutely wanted to go out with her. When we danced together her movements and actions confirmed my opinion that she was exotic and sensual and, I'd already been told, she was intelligent and charming."

Ken paused to drink his wine and Annika continued the explanation, "I determined from the way your father looked at me, focused his attention on me, and touched me that he would be an experienced and considerate lover and I resolved to do whatever was necessary to confirm my conclusion."

Ken continued, "So when your mother took me to the back room, I was confident we were going to begin a relationship. My only question was whether we were going to have a conversation to confirm our mental and emotional compatibility or if we would engage in physical activities to verify our belief that we were sexually compatible. And, as you now know, your mother had already decided that we could talk later."

Seeing Denise was still upset, Ken added, "We both knew, through our inquiries that we wanted to get to know each other. We both believed we were physically and sensually compatible. We both knew we wanted to find out if we were also sexually compatible. Therefore, we made the choice to have a sexual encounter, right then. Now, perhaps you aren't fully aware, but we both believed, and still believe, that good sex is paramount to a successful relationship. And, whilst I'm sure your mother mentioned it, you probably did not fully comprehend that we spent the weekend talking—when we weren't just, as you phrased it, engaging in oral sex and fornicating."

Annika laughed and acknowledged Ken's statement, "It was a fantastic weekend wasn't it?"

Ken leaned over, patted her thigh as her kissed her, and told her, "And it's been a fabulous thirty-five years."

Annika returned her attention to Denise, "You're probably confused by your father's distinction between being a flirtatious woman that frequently wants and enjoys sex with the man she adores, someone like me, versus being a promiscuous slut."

Denise frowned as she nodded her agreement to being confused.

"In those cases where you heard your father say a woman was acting like a slut, he meant she was exhibiting herself in a manner intended to convince any male she encountered to engage in sexual intercourse with her. That she had no regard as to whom her partner would be or the quality of sex that particular partner could or would provide her—she was behaving much like an unpaid prostitute. However, your father does not have a problem with a woman that is flirtatious and exhibits a desire to have a sexual liaison with a compatible and skilled partner."

"It's not the advertising or promotion that I object to, it's an obvious lack of discrimination and sophistication," Ken informed his daughter.

"I'll consider your argument," Denise consented to them both.

"We can talk about it some more this weekend," Annika told Denise as she patted the back of her daughter's hand. She then changed the subject, saying, "In the meantime, your father has been curious about the challenges, especially the clothes you wore, which he has never seen. Would you send him some of the photographs you showed me?"

Denise paused with the realization that her mother actually expected her to show her father some rather revealing photographs of herself. Then, remembering her father just said that it wasn't the "advertising" that he objected to, after all, look at how her mother dressed, she decided to share the photos right away, "I could show him the pictures now, if you'll give me the keys to your car so I can retrieve my computer from the boot."

* * * * *

Risqué Revelations

She soon returned to the booth, and after sitting the notebook in the center of the table, so all three of them could see the screen, Denise used the graphics display software Will had told her about to display the photographs contained in her purposely-created folder.

A few weeks earlier Denise concluded her mother would surely want her to share her challenge photographs with her and possibly her father. In preparation for that eventuality, she'd prepared a folder with a selection of photographs that demonstrated what she had done in order to accomplish each of the challenges. However, because she'd just finished chatting with Will and had been imbibing wine for several hours before she selected the photographs for her presentation, she hadn't been as circumspect as she would have been under normal circumstances.

Denise displayed two photographs in sequence that showed her in a clothing store modeling the skirt, blouse, and heels she'd selected as part of her first challenge. She told her parents, "As mother already knows, my first challenge was to buy the revealing clothes I'd need for the subsequent challenges. I took Will's advice and modeled the clothes in the shop whilst I had the clerk take photographs. When I changed into the new clothes, I removed my bra. To answer your question before you ask, I don't really know why, other than I knew that Will would eventually make me do it. As for mother's next question, Yes, I felt empowered whilst I modeled and bought the clothes, clothes I knew the clerk didn't have the nerve to wear. Although, I since learnt she was inspired by my example and now dresses in revealing clothing."

Denise brought up the next picture showing her as she modeled the clothes in the store with the outline of her nipples evident through the sheer material of the blouse and her thighs exposed under her short skirt.

"And that is what you wore for the rest of the challenges?" Annika asked.

"Yes, except I also wore hose for all the challenges and for the final two challenges, I didn't wear underwear." Denise answered her mother before moving on to her next challenge.

"For the second challenge I needed to have someone take my picture in a tourist location, Denise explained as she brought up three photos that showed her wearing the new clothes as she posed before the Redemption Song statue in Emancipation Park.

In the first photograph, she stood before the statue of a busty African female. In the next, she posed before the statue of an endowed African male slave. The last photograph showed her standing at the pool ledge with both statutes visible behind her. The shape of her breasts very visible, and a much of her cleavage was exposed because the top three buttons of her blouse were undone and the effect of her push-up bra. In addition, the bright sunlight made her blouse nearly transparent. More importantly to Annika and Ken, her happiness was evident in her huge toothy grin and her sparkling green eyes.

Denise explained, "I didn't have the nerve to go braless, so instead, I wore a shelf bra that lifted and exposed my breasts. It was exciting to see the men watching and even staring at me as I walked around the park. As I asked an older gentleman to take my picture and later whilst I posed, I noticed his arousal, and thinking it was because of me, I rewarded him with a kiss. I again felt powerful and in charge. For that moment, I also felt sexy, decadent, and uninhibited. How I imagine you must always feel, mother."

"Yes, I do. That is one of the reasons I've always pushed you to be more open and uninhibited," Annika confessed.

Ken had remained silent as Denise narrated her photo show, but when she paused after showing the last photograph he commented, "Very nice. You look beautiful standing under the Redemption Song statue. But your mother mentioned that you posed for the challenge photographs whilst uncovered and unsupported underneath that nearly transparent blouse."

Denise blushed slightly, but continued her presentation, "In answer to your question, for the third challenge, I had to have at least five photographs showing conclusively that I was braless in a public tourist spot. Since I had to be photograph at a different tourist location—I chose the Villa Ronai, and asked Andrew to be the photographer. This photograph was taken at the Villa Ronai's seaside cliffs."

She brought a photograph onto the screen showing her posed in front of the cypress grove. After waiting a few seconds, Denise brought up another photograph, showing her posed in front of the villa. In both, it was evident from her cleavage, the outline of her breasts, her visible areolae under the sheer material of her blouse, and the protrusions of her erect nipples, that Denise was braless. It was also evident that she was determined, excited, and aroused, almost as if she was having an orgasm.

Although she had mentioned that she'd posed braless and topless, Denise had never told her mother the whole story, so she explained, "The photo shoot at Villa Ronai was a turning point for me. As Andrew and I walked to the first location, I was concerned because I was wearing the sheer blouse without a bra to cover and contain my breasts. I was afraid of having someone I knew see my all but bared breasts, or even photograph me in the sheer blouse. However, once Andrew started taking pictures and commenting on how beautiful I looked, I felt powerful. I forgot all about my concerns, and focused on my goal of accomplishing the challenge. A feeling of power overcame me, a feeling of being in charge. The more I accepted that I was the one in charge the easier it was for me to do anything I wanted. I soon realized that Will had been right, it was my own willingness to expose myself that gave me the strength to take charge."

Denise pressed the page down key and her parents saw an image of her standing beside an older gentleman, clearly a tourist. Her left arm was around the gentleman's shoulders, her right hand on her hip, as she stood tall, erect, her feet apart, and her shoulders pulled back. Most notably, her blouse was unbuttoned and pulled aside exposing her flat stomach, large breasts, dark areolae, and clearly extended nipples. Most important to Annika, Denise's lips curved upwards in a huge, toothy smile.

Annika gasped, "Denise, that's you! Your breasts are exposed! And, you're smiling."

Denise smiled with the knowledge that she'd just shocked her mother, as she explained, "By then, I was feeling so empowered that when the gentleman shyly asked if I would pose topless, I hesitated for only a moment before I willingly exposed my breasts to him, Andrew, and the camera. I again felt I was in total command of the situation."

"Well you look incredibly beautiful," Annika exclaimed.

Ken was thrilled to see Denise behaving so unabashedly and struggled to maintain a calm voice when he asked, "Who was that man and why were you topless?"

Denise smiled at the memory and answered, "He thought I looked like a dancer on the poster in his grandson's bedroom. He asked me to pose with him to prove to his grandson he had actually met one of the two topless dancers on the famous Jamaican Bacchanal poster."

"I'm sorry you had to learn about it from a stranger. I can explain my reasons for keeping it from you if you wish," her father apologized.

Not wanting her father to worry, Denise told him, "Don't worry father. Mother told me what you did for Max and me. I've made my peace with it."

Annika, the psychologist, asked her daughter, "How did you feel at the moment you learnt about the poster?"

After staring at the picture on the screen for a moment, Denise explained, "Keep in mind that I was already pretty emotional and feeling powerful and in charge, but I remember feeling slightly shocked, very surprised, somewhat astonished, a little embarrassed, but mostly proud to be featured on a poster that thousands of young men found exciting and even arousing."