Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After placing the glasses on the deck and sitting back down on her mat, Denise told her mother, "Okay mother, I did as you requested, now will you please help me understand why I'm having these dreams?"

Annika sipped her still chilled wine before beginning, "First, I need to give you a brief background on dream psychology so you will understand what I'm going to tell you. Freud theorized that dreams were actually unconscious wish fulfillment. Jung expanded on Freud and believed that dreams were revelations to help the dreamer resolve their emotional problems and fears. Perl theorized that dreams are projections of a person's unconscious desires that they have ignored or suppressed. Adler subsequently suggested that dreams may help a person solve problems by the use of their own private logic and that once the problem is resolved, subsequent dreams either reinforce or inhibit that person's contemplated action."

Annika paused, sipped her wine, and asked, "Does that make sense to you?"

Denise was again rubbing sunblock onto her breasts and after a moment of consideration answered her mother without looking up, "My dreams represent my unconscious wishes and are intended to help me resolve my suppressed emotional problems and fears, and once they are resolved, to inhibit or reinforce the desired response or action."

"Excellent! Several scientists have postulated that dreams are an evolved process of recreating and dealing with possible threats. Thus, dreams allow us to rehearse threatening scenarios and prepare ourselves for real-life threats. I believe that dreams are means of preparing not just for threats, but also, in our modern life with minimal threats, for uncomfortable situations. There are numerous studies of the biology of dreaming and evolutionary theories that dreams are a means of avoidance and emotional processing which support my belief. Finally, coming full circle, recent scientific studies support Freud's theories on the motivational, that is arousal, components of dream images and perception."

Annika paused, sipped her wine, and asked, "Any questions?"

Denise, who seemed preoccupied with rubbing sunblock onto her pubes, looked up and shook her head.

Annika, trusting that Denise had comprehended the information she'd shared, continued with her dissertation on dream psychology, "Studies indicate that negative emotion in dreams are more common than positive ones, primarily anxiety, abandonment, anger, and fear. However, joy and happiness are frequent emotions during dreams and about ten percent of dreams are about sex. As for daydreams, they tend to be fantasies, usually about happy, pleasing hopes or ambitions that one imagines is happening while they are awake."

When Annika again paused, Denise, while continuing to rub sunblock onto her exposed labia, asked, "So is it your contention that the daydreams I have when I'm dancing are my fantasy, my ambition and that my dreams are my unconscious mind's way of convincing me, preparing me to act on that fantasy, that ambition? You're saying that I unconsciously desire to fuck Will!"

Annika laughed and muttered, "I'm saying you're looking to have sex with the closest thing to your father without committing incest," then waved her arms and exclaimed, "That was unfair, it portrayed a certain amount of truth, but you would never have sex with your father and he too would never commit incest. He loves you, but he abhors incest and you as his daughter have the same beliefs. What I'm saying is that you love your father and Will is so much like him that it often scares and concerns me."

"Mother, I'm confused... concerned and confused. Please clarify what you're trying to tell me," Denise begged.

Annika clasped her hands together, bowed her head, and explained, "Denise, I believe that your dreams are your subconscious telling you that Will is the man you've been looking for, the man that is just like your first love, your father. However, I also believe that he is genuine."

"I'm confused. Are you saying that I should give myself to Will, that I should marry him?"

Annika's expression displayed her horror at Denise's summation, "No! Only after I asked around about what kind of person he was, did I know what kind of man your father was. Only after meeting and dancing with him did I know what kind of lover he was. Only after having sex with him and hours of conversation did I think your father was the man I wanted to marry. No! That's not what I'm trying to tell you."

"Then what are you telling me mother?"

"Denise, I've had too much wine, and I'm going to go too many days without having sex with your father, but if you insist, I'll tell you what your drunken, horny, psychologist mother thinks about your relationship with Will."

Denise growled, "Mother!" Then, in a calmer tone, explained, "Of course I want you to tell me what you think. I value your opinion and I'm asking your opinion as to whether I should have sex with someone I met on the Internet, and have never met in person. Tell me what you think!"

After taking a moment to consider what she was about to say, Annika took a sip of her wine and smiled when she saw Denise's index finger circling her clit. Annika leaned back on her mat and proffered, "Denise, from what I know from the emails and chat messages you've shared with me, the changes you've made as a direct result of having contact with him, I'd say that you should have sex with Will. My concern is that you are looking for a substitute for your father, and Will, while probably a suitable replacement, is not your father. For one thing, and perhaps the most important thing, he is sexually attracted to you. You have to decide. You have to determine if you want to continue to have a personal relationship, a friendship, with this man. You have to determine if you could handle having a sexual relationship with this man. You have to decide whether you love him or not. Then, you have to determine if this is the man you love enough to marry, enough to have and raise children with, enough to grow old with."

Denise thought for a moment and in a rare moment of confusion, cursed, and admitted, "Shit! I think I care for him. I'm believe, based on my dreams, that I want him to fuck me. But, I haven't even thought about marriage, children, or growing old together."

Annika laughed and told her daughter, "At least you've given it some thought. Okay, then why don't you consider having sex with him during your tour and vacation? If that works out, you can explore your love for him. If you find you love him for himself, and not because he reminds you of your father, you can talk about marriage."

Denise frowned and asked, "That's it? It's just a matter of analyzing the relationship and making a measured judgment?"

Annika, slightly miffed at her daughter's naiveté regarding relationships, corrected her, "No! For several reasons, I'm suggesting you take a slow, cautious, and deliberate approach in this relationship."

"What reasons?"

"First, you are very naïve. Second, you are very inexperienced in love and sex. Third, Will is, I imagine, a very experienced and probably a very capable lover. Forth, Will reminds you of your father, the only man you've ever loved. All of that means that you are at a disadvantage in this relationship. Therefore, you should take your time, examine your options, and make honest appraisals of your options, before you make any decisions."

Denise thought about all her mother had told her, held out her empty wine glass, and told her mother, "I'm aware of and have considered all of those points. Now, would you, could you, tell me what my dreams mean?"

"One moment," Annika asked as she shifted on her mat and took a sip of her wine. When she was comfortable, she looked to her daughter who was in the throes of a clitoris-rubbing orgasm. Annika waited for Denise to return to reality before she announced, "When you've recovered from your orgasm I'll tell you about your dreams."

Minutes later Denise apologized, "I'm sorry mother, but I've been on the verge of an orgasm all day and it felt good to finally get some relief. Now, what can you tell me about my dreams?"

Annika answered immediately, "Your dreams reflect what you feel and desire. Most young women love their fathers. You, for various reasons, are especially attracted to the prim and proper gentleman that is you father. Of course, you want to have sex with the man that reminds you of the only man you've ever loved—your father. Will is, in so many ways, the embodiment of your father, and it only makes sense that you desire to have a relationship with him, to have sex with him. That is what your dreams are telling you—you want to fuck Will. "

Denise pondered what her mother told her about her sexual dreams, her dreams of luring Will to have sex with her, for several minutes. When she'd finally accepted what she learned, her mind wandered and remembering the weekend when Max allowed her to experience being a submissive and a dominate in a relationship, Denise realized that she wanted, no, she needed to talk with her mother about her experience. Denise took a huge drink from her refreshed wine glass for courage and blurted out her concern, "Mother, do you remember when, as a birthday gift, Max served as my submissive for a weekend?"

Wondering what Denise wanted; Annika smiled, nodded, and answered, "Yes I do. Why?"

After Denise told the story of how her experience with Max had convinced her that she too was a natural submissive, Annika smiled, knowing that unlike Max, Denise could control her submissive nature, and explained, "I doubt you're a natural submissive like Max. I suspect that you are more like me, in that you enjoy being submissive with the right person. Max, on the other hand, loves and thrives on being submissive. You can be in charge, though you prefer not to be. As you are at work, as you are when you're dancing. Max cannot. She is always submissive when you're dancing and, I expect, she normally is in your relationship."

Denise inquired, "You're saying something similar to what Will says about exhibition. You're saying that as a submissive you are always in charge of what you do. That you determine how far you're willing and wish to go?"

"Yes, Max wants to be the submissive, it is her nature. However, though she will deny this, with the right person, for the right reason, she can be the Dominate. As when she showed you that you were a submissive. But, she always reverts to being submissive."

Denise thought about the morning after she served as Max's submissive and commented, "Yes, as soon as she could, she took the role of my submissive and begged me to have her, to enjoy her in any way I desired."

"And?" Annika asked.

"And I ravished Max the rest of the weekend," Denise laughed.

"There you are!" Annika exclaimed and continued, "You were in charge of your actions, you decided to be submissive and allowed Max to dominate you. Then, without any difficulty, you decided to dominate Max and she immediately and easily became submissive to you."

"Yes, except," Denise pondered her concern and then explained, "When she begged me to have her ... there was an urgency, a need, in her voice. As if she couldn't continue without ..."

"Without being submissive to you?" Annika asked.

"Yes. I know she wanted me to please her, but she clearly, urgently, needed to be submissive."

"It is Max's nature. She needs to be submissive. She can be the Dominate, but only for a short time, then her urges take over and she needs to, wants to, and must become the submissive in the relationship. You have a choice. You can enjoy being submissive or dominate and you can easily switch between the two roles. It is your decision to be dominate or submissive. Max's choices are very limited. She can, with the right enticement, be the Dominate, but only briefly (usually less than a couple of hours) and very rarely. In fact, it was probably very difficult for her to do what she did for you. She really cares for you, she probably loves you."

Denise was stunned and finally asked, "What should I do? How should I handle my relationship with Max?"

"Continue being her friend. Everything else will work itself out. Max knows who she is, what she is, and what she wants. She'll be fine. However, if it will ease your mind, I will have a talk, a counseling session with her to be sure she's okay."

"Thank you mother. That would ease my mind."

"So, do you understand? You are not Max. You are free and capable of being either the Dominate or submissive in a relationship. It is, and always will be your decision as to the role you wish to take and when you wish to take it."

"Yes, I guess I intuitively already understood that. I just hadn't worked it out logically in my mind. It's what Will has been telling me. Most of us make our own behavioral decisions."

"Good! Remember, you are the one that decides what you will do and when you will do it."

Denise smiled and feeling completely free, laid back on her mat, fully exposed to the sun and anyone who ventured up onto the bow of the catamaran.

* * * * *

The naked Jamaican Beauties laid on the bow of the catamaran with the sun tanning their oiled skin for several minutes before Denise suggested, "Perhaps we should turn over so we don't burn and then we can get a tan on our dorsal side to match our ventral."

"I agree, but first, let's refill our drinks," Annika replied.

Denise thought to ask "like this," but suddenly remembered she was naked when she'd refilled their glasses earlier, albeit in a mindless daze. Besides, she reasoned, because of the stated purpose of this tour, even if she weren't already naked, she undoubtedly would be soon enough. Stood up to walk down to the cabin and joked, "Okay, if you're willing to show everyone your shaved pussy, I guess I can show them mine once again," and then wondered, "I wonder why my language and behavior are becoming more vulgar."

As Denise expected, most of the people on the tour had already removed their clothing. After Annika and she refilled their glasses, they again walked around and introduced themselves to the guests they hadn't met before and chatted with every couple and all of the crew. It appeared, at least based on comments and innuendo, the word had spread that Denise was indeed the young woman that had walked out of the sea wearing a transparent swimsuit and again later wearing nothing at all. Therefore, while everyone stared, no one brought up the story. Denise couldn't help noticing and found it interesting that although everyone onboard was naked, there was some perverse desire to point out that earlier she had been the only naked person on a beach full of people in minimal clothing. She decided that she would have to talk about it with her mother the next time she remembered. Afterwards, the ladies again topped off their glasses and returned to their private spot to continue enjoying the sun's warmth and the coolness of the breeze and sea spray.

* * * * *

Risqué Challenges

Before it was time for the Jamaican Beauties to turn over again, the catamaran lowered its sail and turned south into a sheltered bay with a long, narrow, pristine, sandy beach. The catamaran anchored fifty yards off the beach. The party guests either snorkeled along the small reef off to one side, swam in the clear water, or tanned and played on the beach. The crew set up a small bar on the beach were they served refreshments, including grapes, sliced fruits, sliced and spreadable cheeses, crackers, breads, and rolls.

After laying on the beach drinking wine and eating sliced fruit, the ladies waded into the water to cool off and wash off the sand that had gotten into every crack and crevice of their bodies, Annika asked, "So, have you enjoyed your day of swimming naked?"

Denise considered her day and told her mother, "Today was an exciting learning experience. It started this morning when I was waiting to come out of the water so you could get a photograph of the people on the beach ogling my exposed body for the third time. I had an overwhelming urge to urinate. So I took off my swimsuit and did so."

Annika suddenly realized what had happened and asked, "So that's when you decided to walk out of the water naked?"

"Yes. It felt surprisingly sensual to have the cool water caressing my bared skin and I loved it so much I decided to stay naked. Then a little while ago when I was snorkeling, I again enjoyed the sensual touch of the water against my bare skin, but it somehow wasn't the same with the mask and fins. And now, without the snorkel equipment my entire body is again tingling at the cool caress of the salt water on every exposed inch of me, especially my hard nipples and shaved cunt."

Her daughter's use of vulgarity once again shocked Annika, but she maintained her poise and asked, "So you're finding it exhilarating to be naked, especially when you are floating freely in water?"

"Not just exhilarating, exciting, arousing, sexually stimulating. The feelings of freedom, sensuousness, and eroticism take turns running through my body and mind."

"Oh my goodness Denise, I think you have the addiction," her mother giggled.

"If so, it's an addiction I really enjoy. I just hope that Will was right when he told me I didn't have to be afraid of losing control of my behavior to my feelings, because I would always remain in charge of my actions and decisions."

"Don't worry about it. Will's correct. It's a feeling that can be very addictive, but as long as you maintain your wits, you won't have any problems. I've been addicted to exhibitionism ever since your father first exposed me, and I've always felt that I was in control, or at least had enough control to stop myself from doing anything dangerous."

"That's a relief, because I don't think I'll ever tire of this feeling."

* * * * *

Enjoying their nudity, they leisurely swam the fifty yards from the shore to the anchored catamaran, climbed on board, and picked up fresh glasses of wine before returning to their mats—Annika had given up Rum Punch earlier when she started to feel she was in danger of losing control of her morals. Enjoying their drinks, they let the sun and warm ocean breeze dry them.

Fifteen minutes later the captain came forward and with a huge smile and leering eyes offered to top off their drinks. They demurred noting that they their glasses where still half full, but Annika asked if he would mind taking their picture.

Laying on their mats, Denise with her knees together, Annika not concerned, they smiled at the captain as he took pictures from several angles. Annika suggested they stand and pose with the sandy beach behind them. As they got into position, Annika instructed Denise, "Stand straight, feet apart, shoulders back, chest out, smile on your lips, and lust in your eyes."

When the captain had taken a half dozen photos Denise told her mother, "I know what might make an interesting picture for father."

"What?"

Denise didn't answer, but grabbed her mother's hand, lifted it, intertwined her fingers with her own, and instructed her mother, "How about a picture of his Jamaican Beauties standing naked with their arms raised in victory."

"Oh, he'd love it. He'd probably have it enlarged, framed, and hang it in his office," Annika laughed.

"Then raise your other arm and give the captain a big smile," Denise instructed her mother before telling the captain, "Would you mind taking a bunch of photos of us in this pose, some from the waist up and some of our entire bodies, and all from several angles."

"I could do this all day," he answered as he began photographing two of the most beautiful women he'd ever encountered, and told himself, My God. They are beautiful, they are naked, and they are in a pose completely that exposes their large tits and shaved cunts!"