Jamaican Black Island Cherry

Story Info
Payback for a wife's infidelity.
4k words
4.08
76.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for some 16 years and were not exactly living 'happily ever after' and they say. Somewhere in those years we had had the standard two kids, both of whom were teenagers now, and while we had grown apart somewhat, we had kinda mutually agreed to stick it out and be parents until the youngest reached 18, then maybe if things hadn't improved, we'd reassess and perhaps split the sheets. Seemed reasonable and the adult thing to do to me....but I wasn't quite sure of my wife's intentions.

I had been faithful...thought it was what I agreed to in the vows, and despite several open invitations over the years, I had hung in there with the fidelity thing. I had thought my wife, Susan, had done the same...that is until one day when she accidently left her laptop running in her home office...she is a real estate associate, and fairly busy....and I got a bit nosy. We both had computers, and both had passwords, and we never poked into our respective spouse's information, but I had overheard a conversation one day when I was supposed to be out running....and it sounded a bit suspicious.. a bit too chatty and unprofessional. I knew she was talking to her boss, Roger Dalmouth, and some of it was business, but some was decidedly un-business, or monkey business....so I got a little suspicious, and when the opportunity presented itself, I snooped.

Sure enough, in flipping through her hotmail account, I found an interesting collection of what could only be described as notes for an afternoon tryst.....several in fact. Seems they could pick an empty house to 'show' one afternoon....independently...and both arrive there but their respective 'client' wouldn't show, leaving them with an hour or so of nothing to do but fill the time doing something else...and they were careful not to muss up anything, but would always leave the house tidy ... Of course the owner would be gone in order to allow the house to be seen...so there was little danger of discovery. This had been going on for months, much to my surprise and dismay.....but I didn't let on. Things were going OK in our house, so I didn't want to upset the apple cart yet.... Didn't have anything other than these emails anyway..and didn't have any way to print them out or get copies,...so it was just my word against hers if it ever came up.

Then Susan won some promotional sales trip for a week in Jamaica....and I thought maybe the trip would lessen the tension in the house if we just went down for some sun and sand.. At first I had some small hope that maybe things could turn around...that she might get a bit swept up into the romantic getaway thing and we could find some of the old sparks. Didn't expect to recreate a lot, but the idea was there, initially.....but then a I overheard a portion of a "business" phone call that squelched that....something about 'stringing him along with this trip so he won't get suspicious...maybe even give him a little to keep him happy'. So with that understanding of the reason behind this trip, a thought began brewing in my head.

One of her incoming emails had indicated that Roger was promising things for the future when he and she were finally 'free' of the dullards they were stuck with. I figured that old Roger knew our plan of sticking together, and that he was safe for a few more years....getting the crème without buying the cow, so to speak....and that the affair would blow itself out by the time we all split the sheets....or maybe not. But he was safe. Susan apparently bought into the 'wait until we're free idea' and was actually doing some planning...because I also found that she had purchased a couple of nice, expensive gifts for Roger...she had her own money....and had begun secreting a little money into a new account at another bank.....so she was plotting and planning to fly the coop probably sooner rather than later...and right into old Roger's nest. Roger, by the way, was pretty much a racist.....wouldn't hire anyone of color, or even Latino or Asian.....and since it was his own company, didn't have to. I'd heard a couple of his catty remarks at office parties....so knew his opinion pretty clearly. He was a pure whitebread bigoted boy who felt superior and wasn't shy about disclosing it.

So we went on this holiday.....Susan , who is quite nice looking, even at almost 40.....she works out in the gym, eats carefully, and is proud of her looks and figure. She also likes to dance...and gets into it, especially with rock'n roll, or "black" music, as she calls it.. She had said that she liked to kick it loose on these island trips...we had done a couple in years past...that it brought out the basic instincts in her.... And also that she liked flirting with the island fellows...letting them rub around and sniff around a bit, but knowing she wasn't going to allow them any more. I think she also was something of a bigot....tease, but don't please.....it kinda turned her on to tempt but not follow through. I think she got off on it, and in earlier years, we had had some intense sex because she was turned on and I benefited. She never would admit it, but I think it made her feel superior to tease and taunt, but then stroll off leaving the locals somewhat heated, but without anything more.

And this trip was no different.....I think she figured this was it for awhile, so she was going to really push it along out there...both for the locals, and also for me...none of whom were going to enjoy what she was showing but wasn't sharing. After the first night, and my thinking that maybe things might swing around, only to get the old "I'm too tired" routine...I knew what her game was...and it pissed me off. She wasn't ever too tired for old Roger, but her husband would just have to put up with it.

So I began hatching a little plot. I knew that the islands had some very fine rums that went down like honey, but that were seriously strong and lethal.... I spent one afternoon at our favorite watering hole/bar/dance joint talking with the bartender about the situation. Not fully...just told him my wife loved to come here and flirt and I thought that she would 'really like to experience the islands in a complete way.' He got it, and asked how I felt about that....and I told him that we had been married a long time, and that a little icing might not hurt the cake..might make it sweeter back home. He understood then, although he had no idea of my real motivation and intent.

I told him that I didn't think she'd ever really make that giant step however, even drunk..because then she'd just get sick and ruin everything....and as the conversation rolled around a little bit, he asked me if I had ever heard of 'roofies'....and I lied and said "No" and he described how they were colorless, tasteless and most effective in allowing things to happen that a recipient wouldn't resist and also wouldn't remember..at all. After we discussed these, me being 'surprised and amazed' at this wonder dust......I asked how to manage to get my wife to try this magic potion....she certainly wouldn't just take a pill if I suggested it. He said: "No, mon....she would take it in a drink we made up called the Black Island Cherry, and she would never know it...in fact after a little while, she'd never know anything at all until the next day. Then no hangover, no memories of the night before, and no regrets, but all the fun you want to have with her."

I asked him about the drink name, and he said it came from the fact that if a white woman decided to enjoy one of the local guys, for her first time, he would in fact be getting her 'black cherry'....but that this was a bit of a secret between the men, and never told to the females. Great tasting, lethal, and laced with enough roofies to do a fine job on any female.

So I asked him that if this potential evening might be scheduled for Wednesday..this being Monday....if he might know a couple of local lads who would enjoy helping my wife fulfill her 'fantasy'....and he said he did...Cecil and William....and pointed them out. They were fairly young, well built, dark-skinned local guys. And so we talked about it a little more and I told him I'd get back with him the next day...would 'talk it over with my wife' and see how it went. Of course I had no intention of saying a word to her.....she was getting enough with old Rodger on the side and enjoying it...and this one was going to be on me. I also knew that I would be filming everything that happened, from beginning to end, and would have a huge axe to hold over her head if I needed it in the future...my wife and a couple of black fellows rolling around in a bed in Jamaica. Powerful weapons for my arsenal....especially to threaten her with regarding old Roger. So the next day I told Bertram, the barman, it was a go....and we talked about the details.

We'd show up about 9, after an earlier dinner so it would digest well....and there was a good band..so she'd start off with two standard, but kinda weak, drinks...just to get her fuelled and dancing. Then, the third drink would be the Black Island Cherry. She'd be wound up by then and teasing and dancing with everyone......and about thirty or forty minutes into that third drink, which she'd probably slug down just for the liquid, it would start to take affect...and the evening would be a 'go.'

Which is exactly how it went. We had a nice early dinner, and she even suggested another evening of 'flirting with the locals' as she called it...and I agreed...and we went. We arrived at about 9 PM and Bertram had managed to hold a table for us near the floor but back away from the spotlights...and it began. She singled out a nice looking black man and he obliged her with several good dances to the kettle drums ...and then it just continued. It was a warm night and she was out on the floor for every set, getting a bit overheated and quickly drinking down the first two. She complained that she wasn't getting anything from the drinks and Bertram himself came over and suggested she switch to one of their favorites down there named the Black Island Cherry, giving me a questioning look as he did. I gave a small nod, and the night was on. He brought back a cool, icy swirling concoction with a bright red cherry perched right in the top. She thought it looked fabulous, and the local men all watched a bit enviously as Bertram sat it down in front of Susan. He had held off delivering it a little, letting her get really thirsty, so she really dove into it quickly...and then was off for more flirting.... He said to me as she moved away. "Thirty or forty minutes mon" and I said "William and Cecil?" and he nodded back toward the bar, and said, "They ready, Mon" andthere they were....both breaking into smiles when I looked. I nodded toward them and everything was set.

After another twenty or twenty five minutes the band took a break. Susan came back to the table and sat down and quickly finished her 'Cherry." She was really thirsty, and the dancing had kept her alert, but after only about five or six more minutes she began looking a little drowsy. Her eyelids were drooping a bit, and she was beginning to slur her words...and I knew it was time to go before she keeled over at the table.

I said, "Hmm...looks like you might be just about ready to ride." I wanted to see just how alert she was...whether she'd pick up on this or not...and she didn't.....so I said, "OK, I think its time we got you up to the room and into bed." And she murmured something about that last drink really hitting her.....and I said : "Yep, and you have no idea how much harder things are about to become."

I went around and pulled her to her feet and we quietly exited off the floor and into the shadows along the path, and as promised, William and Cecil were suddenly there. I told Susan: "Alright, we have these two nice fellows to assist us tonight. Just hold on to their waists and they'll help you up to the room and into bed." And she mumbled something like " that's nice..." but I could tell that she was pretty gone. She hung on, though.

So I made the first of my planned comments, mainly more for me and the two fellows, but to also do a final test as to Susan's alertness. I said: "Well these two fellows are going to give you a walk up to our room on your feet now, and then to thank them, you are going to give them a ride between your legs in the bed later. They'll be coming along with us right now, so they can come in you in a while." And she mumbled again something about being "helpful"....and I knew she was mine to do with as I chose. And I chose to enjoy the upcoming main feature, both in person and on my Super 8 video cam.

When we got to the room, which thankfully was on the ground floor, I quickly opened the door and we all went inside. William was behind Susan supporting her by holding her back against him and reaching around her front and cupping a breast in each of his large hands....and she was making no protest...just looking dreamy.

I said, as a final test, knowing she hated the word: " Ah Susan...these two nice fellows are here to give you some real Jamaican hospitality tonight.. some big, thick black hard Jamaican cocks, and you are going to return that hospitality by giving them some tight, wet, pink American housewife pussy." Both William and Cecil grinned widely, and Susan just swayed in William's arms dreamily...no reaction at all. I knew what I said wasn't registering even though she was still upright and sort of awake... so I said,:

"OK fellows, Let me get my camera rolling," which I did, and then said: "I think it's time you unwrapped this nice uptight package and took a look at everything that she's been hiding out there on the dance floor." And they did. Cecil moved around in front of Susan and unbuttoned her blouse slowly, while I moved over to get a good camera angle, and then slipped her blouse off. She made no protest, and then he unhooked her front hook bra and let her nice big tits swing gently free into the breeze...and slid the straps back off her shoulders. He knelt down in front of her as William again cupped her now naked breasts in his black hands, and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, which fell to her ankles. She was now wearing only a g-string, which he deftly slipped down over her hips and to the floor, exposing her full dark bush right at his eye level. He moved his face right into her and sniffed and said: Ummm this smells nice...bet it tastes good too, mon. I think I'm gonna like this ride she'll be givin."

And I said...."You will, and I'll enjoy watching while you do. She's all yours, so get her onto that bed, get her legs spread and have some fun. It's been a long time in coming ...oh, and would one or both of you try, when you're about at that final point, to pump your load into her mouth. I want to both film and feel her throat when she swallows a big load from a black man....something I know she'd never do voluntarily.....so enjoy yourselves fellows....I'll just be taking a few movies for later viewing." And I thought, 'and watching as two black men take turns on my prissy, uptight, bigoted wife'...what a rush, and what a thing to have in reserve for later...videos.

And they did. These fellows mounted her and rode her mercilessly, both alone and together, swapping between her mouth and her pussy, for at least an hour. I could see and hear her gagging as one or the other would drive his black cock down her throat with the other one steadily humping his big ramrod to its hilt in her pussy. I know she had never taken this much in either end, but she relaxed, or was stretched most likely, until she handled everything. And they were big...much more so than me. William was a good 9 inches and thick, but Cecil was bigger...almost a foot.. I was amazed she could take all that in, but by the end of the evening, he was burying his cock in her right to his balls. I recorded the slapping sound as they whacked off her pussy on each stroke.

Finally each of them unloaded... in turn...into her mouth. Her head was hanging backwards off the bed and William was fucking her throat when he came....He said, "Now, Mon...now"..and I got a good closeup as he pulled just out of her lips and started squirting his gism right into her mouth and onto her tongue. He held her head up and she had to swallow to avoid being choked by his load, and I filmed and held her throat as I saw it move convulsively ....and then Cecil replaced him and did almost the same thing...and I witnessed another huge squirting gob of creamy goo shoot into her mouth and Cecil closed her mouth and again she swallowed it all..and I got that on film as well.....perfect.

And it was finally over....I wasn't about to make it a three party event..not after witnessing those two large cocks working Susan over...she had to be stretched beyond anything she had ever known, and I had exactly what I wanted....

The next morning we awoke, and she had a bit of a hangover and mumbled something about being kinda sore 'down there' but she didn't pursue it, and I didn't either. We had another day or two and I enjoyed them thoroughly....I don't think we went back for more dancing...I think she had had enough, and she asked me once or twice why I looked so happy..and all I could say was that I had really enjoyed this trip...more than I had ever expected. I think she was thinking "good, it will keep you happy"...but she had no clue how happy that would be.

We returned home, me in a much better mood than I'd anticipated and Susan ready to get back into her little routine of house sales. I thought it was relatively fair that while she was out "showing a house" and meeting Rodger the Dodger as I'd come to think of him, I had time to do some film editing down to about 5 minutes of air time on a thumb drive, of which I made several.

I confronted her one evening after dinner about her affair with Rodger. She denied everything of course...but I told her it didn't really matter. She and I were basically a finished item anyway and would proceed with separating soon....which was a shock to her I think...both that I knew about Rodger and didn't care, and that I was moving out to start having some fun of my own. She acted quite insulted that I thought I could just leave whenever I felt like it and damn the consequences. That was until I laid out the master plan for the next three or four years.

I told her that since she found Rodger's company so interesting, she could enjoy it whenever she wanted....made her a bit angry that I didn't seem to care....and then I sprang the big one. I told her that about all she had been good for these past few years was a little sex, and she said if that was true, then I'd had my last bit of that. I said, "Well, maybe you might want to take a look at this little thumb drive before you make any definite decisions about our sex life. I may just want something you have to offer from time to time."

She said: "Fat chance of you ever getting any anymore..." and I just smiled and handed her the thumb drive and said,: "Perhaps you ought to view this before being too sure.."

She plugged it into her laptop and I watched as she saw what was happening on the screen...and I thought she was going to faint before it was over.....good thing I didn't just show her the whole raw footage....I think she would have. After the video finished, I reached over and pulled it out of her computer. She couldn't talk....just sat there stunned. So I broke the ice and said: "Wonder how old Rodger would like to see this? I know you and he have all these great plans after you've managed to dump me and take a big chunk of my money, but I wonder how Mr Bigot would react to this little show!"

She just slowly moved her head from side to side, still unable to utter a sound, and I said:

"OK, here's how it's going to be for the next three years. You've never been too keen on two things I really enjoy...anal and blowjobs. So I think things are going to change in our sex life. I don't need or want the intimacy of being face to face with you, but I still enjoy a good fuck....so until we're done, and maybe even after, I'm going to enjoy both blowjobs and some good anal fucking out of you whenever I want. And I'm going to want it fairly often, to make up for these sorry last few years when you always managed to develop a headache, or were too busy or whatever excuse you made for turning me down. And if Rodger drops out of the picture, then remember that we have friends and neighbors and you have associates at work, all of whom or any of whom might just suddenly find a copy of this mysterious thumbdrive on their desk or in their mailbox.....so that's how it's going to be my sweet about to be my cocksucking wife. And it starts right now, honey... payback's a bitch, isn't it."

12