Jamaican Black Island Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" That's disgusting Mark....I can't believe you'd make me do that...now. I'm your wife!"

Susan, honey. I think most of the people we know, and those you know at work, would say that a wife giving her husband a slow, meaningful, deepthroat blowjob would be quite perfectly normal. But the same people, watching a short video of a white wife with two black fellows taking turns between her legs and doubling up in the old skewer, ...or is that 'skew her'... position would possibly call those acts 'disgusting,' don't you think sweetie. And I know you know the old saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks....but I think you are about to learn that isn't true. I have several new tricks that I want to try with you, and maybe even I'll consider sharing you with a couple of my West Coast buddies, or even renting you out from time to time. Those are right up there near the top. For tonight however, I think a double treat of oral and anal...we'll just call it "OAO" from now on....would be just about perfect.

She opened her mouth to protest..and I said "Hold it, that's just about right."

And I unzipped my fly and the future began.

12