Jamaican Cuckold

Story Info
Man becomes a cuckold in Jamaica.
4.3k words
4.24
192.5k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pervtoo2
pervtoo2
82 Followers

(A vacation that changed our lives forever)

CAUTION: If you are not in cuckold stories with a cream pie ending you might want to skip this story.

*****

My wife wanted to go to an all-inclusive resort for her 30th birthday, so I booked it. We were hopelessly in love and got married after graduating from high school. She was a virgin cheer leader on our wedding night and I was captain of the football team. So far, she has been pretty conservative until a promiscuous woman recently moved into the neighborhood. This woman constantly talks about BBC and only fucking BBC. Since then my wife has become somewhat more adventurist sexually.

With the exception of a few hand jobs and a one lucky guy seeing her beautiful vagina, I am happy that I am the only man that has fucked her. I like this but often wonder if she fanaticizes about larger dicks and me being the only guy that screwed her. To make sure that she does not want someone bigger than I am, I will not permit her to buy any dildos larger than I am. Since we do not have any kids, her pussy is as tight as the day I took her virginity, which can be a negative. With how tight it is, I cum in less than two minutes and she has to use a vibrator or dildo to get off.

On our first day of vacation in Jamaica, my wife and I were told about Rick's Café. Reportedly it has spectacular sunsets as well as awesome cliff divers, so we decided to go. Upon entering the establishment, we got a drink and a good table to view the cliff divers and sunset. Diver after diver jumped from the cliff trying to outdo the other. It was very impressive. There was an old tree that towered 30' above the cliffs that looked like it was about to fall down. I also saw young well-built black dudes going around with hats collecting money.

One barked out, "I have $80, only $20 more and Mr. Marcus will honor you with a dive from the top of the old tree."

At this point a well sculptured black guy in his early 20's started climbing the tree. He was black as the ace of spades with large white eyes and pearly white teeth. In terms of physique he could give Arnold in his prime a run for his money. He must have had a 30' waist with 54" shoulders with not one ounce of fat. He had wash board abs, huge pecs, and large biceps. His entire body was hairless and his body glistened in the sun from baby oil. I was later told that between dives he walked through the crowd and the girls loved to oil him up while caressing his ass or crouch and flashing him. Like Arnold in his youth he was propositioned for sex a minimum of 30 times per day. What a life! He reminded me of the horse War Emblem that was in the Kentucky Derby. The bottom line he was a stud, an anomy that could win Mr. Universe "As Is".

My wife pointed out that the crotch of the speedo he was wearing bulged more than double any ballerina that we had seen. My wife gleefully told me that she could make out the length of his cock and it appeared to be 8 inches soft.

To save face, I agreed he that he was built good but probably had a dildo in his trunks.

Arriving at the top of the tree, he started doing pull ups. Then to everyone's surprise and the men in the audience chagrin, he went from 2 hand pullups to one hand pullups. How can a man weighing 225 lbs. do one arm pullups? If I had not seen it for myself I would not believe it. The ladies went wild including my wife. Some single girls even flashed their tits to him as he beamed a confident if not arrogant smile.

One of his barkers yelled, "I just got $10 more dollars; I only need $10 more dollars and Mr. Marcus will dive".

"Give him $10," my wife instructed.

"We now have $100 and Mr. Marcus will do a four and a half dive from the tree."

It was spectacular and my wife and the other ladies went wild. This went on non-stop until the sun was about to go down.

I exclaimed to one of the barkers that, "Mr. Marcus does very well. He must have earned $1,000 tax free today."

He retorted, "That is chump change for Mr. Marcus. He earns 10 times that at night from his sex show."

I was flabbergasted but my wife's ears perked up and she immediately asked him to explain. It turns out Mr. Marcus owns a theatre and he charges $100 per person to watch him have sex with some lucky woman.

"To be pleasured by him is a once in a life time opportunity."

I responded, "Why would anyone pay $100 to watch him have sex?"

My wife interjected, "Who would not?"

Struck by my wife's comment, I sheepishly lowered my eyes to the ground.

The barker said that, "The audience included single girls, single guys, couples and married people."

I said, "I could see why the single girls would go but why would the others go?"

"Well the single guys go so they can have sex with the girls that do not get called up on stage to have sex with Mr. Marcus or his barkers and need to be fucked ASAP if you know what I mean. They will even settle for small dicked white guys."

"This is unbelievable", I replied.

"Believe it," responded the barker. "The couples and married people go to spice up their sex lives. After the women have seen Mr. Marcus pleasure a woman, they go wild having sex with their husbands fanaticizing that they are being fucked by Mr. Marcus. Most can't wait to get back to the hotel and are fucked silly in the theatre. Some of the wives go to see if they can cajole their husbands to allow them to have sex with Mr. Marcus. The huge cock you see in the speedos grows and grows. Also, some of the husbands actually get off seeing or fanaticizing about their wives fucking Mr. Marcus."

My head is spinning when my wife said, "Let's go we could use a little something to spice up our sex life".

I didn't say anything as my mind tries to comprehend the ramifications.

"Honey you said you would buy me anything for my birthday. Now get us tickets for tonight's show! NOW!"

Back at the hotel room, we only had an hour to change before the show. My wife showered first and then I showered. As she was blow drying her hair she yelled in the bathroom, "You better not be masturbating thinking about me getting fucked by Mr. Marcus. On the other hand, maybe you should so you don't cum in 2 minutes and leave me without and orgasm. You know I did not bring my vibrator or dildo". Then she starts to laugh hysterically.

"Dear I know you aren't going to get fucked by Mr. Marcus tonight."

"What? You don't think I am pretty or sexy enough for him?"

"On the contrary, I know that he would love to do you, but you would never break your wedding vowels."

My wife gets a big smile on her face and says, "Are you sure that I have enough will power to pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity to get laid by a black God with a cock as big as a rhino?" I feel like I have been punched in the gut by my wife and say nothing.

I am dressed and she is still primping herself for Mr. Marcus. She puts on bright red lipstick to match her red nails, and toe nails. Then puts on a half cup bright red lacy bra that pushes up her tits, not that she needed it. Then she wears a garter belt and thong that matches the bra. I am surprised as I never saw this outfit before and she has never worn anything so sexy. Her underwear looks like something you would wear on your wedding night. Next comes a low cut black dress that barely covers her pussy. She finishes it off with a pair of high heels which accentuate her long legs, especially her calves.

"I am ready to go dear".

"OMG you look like a very high class call girl!"

Unfortunately, my wife took too long primping herself to impress Mr. Marcus, so we missed the first act. I think she was jealous and did not want to see me ogling the young nubile college girls having sex with Mr. Marcus' buff and well hung barkers on stage. During intermission, a husband and wife told us about how awesome it was. 3 of the guys that worked for Mr. Marcus and were well hung served three voluptuous college girls that volunteered to have sex on stage. It was quite a sight but nowhere near what the master of ceremonies (MC) promised the crowd that Mr. Marcus would do in the second act. Just then the MC arrives on stage and the crowd goes silent.

"For the second act, Mr. Marcus will honor one of the married ladies in the audience by giving her the pleasure of being impaled with his magnificent cock. Only married ladies may volunteer. Mr. Marcus says they appreciate it more being fucked by his humongous BBC that is attached to his superb body than single girls. The reasons are: Married women don't get much sex from their husbands; When they do, it is usually a quickie with no foreplay; They get no strange dick; and Due to the lack of sex, they are very tight, lubricate their pussies better, and can have more multiple orgasms than single girls. Additionally, Mr. Marcus loves the look on the husband's face as he penetrates the wife and shoots a massive load in her knowing that she will never be happy with her husband's small dick in the future. She will be addicted to BBC."

"Do I have any volunteers? Who wants to have their pussy stretched by Mr. Marcus magnificent cock?"

All hell breaks loose as women raise their hands to volunteer and you can see the look of fear, excitement, or disapproval in the husbands faces. Several husbands try to get their wives to take their hands down. Several husbands try to get their wife to put her hand up. You can see other couples discussing the situation with the wives trying to get their husbands to agree to them being impaled by BBC. My wife looks me in the eyes waiting to see my reaction. I am shocked but excited and feel a twinge/burning sensation in my crotch. Her face is flushed and I can tell she is excited. Her nipples are protruding through her dress. I can only imagine that her pussy is saturating her thong.

She says, "Please! This is a once in a life time opportunity to fulfill my fantasy of being ravaged by a muscular black man with a horse cock. Honey he is built better and has a bigger cock than the any stud I have seen in a XXX movie. He is even better than any I have fanaticized about while you plowed my pussy with my favorite black dildo."

I say nothing, but fear that if she fucks him she will never be satisfied with my cock again. She then promises me that if I let her do it she will agree to any fantasy that I have. My cock hardens at the thought but I still say nothing. Without my approval and to my chagrin, her hand shoots up in the air waving like a school girl at a rock concert. The thought of her being fucked by him churns my stomach but also makes my cock rock hard. I can't believe I am excited about her pussy being stretched by this God. What is wrong with me? This is not normal. Within minutes all the wives' hands are in the air volunteering to betray their wedding vowels and offer their white tight married pussies to a big black stranger with a donkey dick.

Five of the wives are called up to the stage for Mr. Marcus's inspection. Several of the wives expose their bosoms to Mr. Marcus to see and fondle. Not to be out done one by one they start teasing Mr. Marcus by showing their wet pussies and fine asses to him. One wife even throws her soaked wet panties at him and then lays on the floor to show how red, wet, swollen and open her pussy is. Everyone can see that no foreplay would be required with this one.

The reality of the situation must have hit my wife because it almost seems that she is trying not to get picked. She does not show her luscious D tits with huge nipples, tight ass, or shaved pussy. I think she is having second thoughts. I do not know if she is scared of his enormous cock or doesn't want to break her wedding vowels. Either way, I am happy. The MC announces that Mr. Marcus has made a decision. The crowd goes silent. Mr. Marcus has decided to pick the modest wife that does not want to show her superb titties, gorgeous ass, or succulent pussy to him. I can see panic in my wife's eyes as she is whisked away by two buff barkers as the stage goes dark.

The MC said that, "There will be a brief intermission until the stage gets reset which will include a large movie screen so the audience can get a better view, especially of the penetration, eruption of Mr. Marcus's massive cock, messy cream pie, and the cum licking."

I cannot believe that several of the husbands congratulate me that my wife is going to get fucked royally by Mr. Marcus. They say they are jealous that it is not their wife that will be pleasured. A beautiful scantily clad Nubian princess comes up to me and says my wife needs me immediately and that I should follow her, which I do. Once behind the curtain, two huge black men grab my arms and bind my hands behind my back while the princess strips me naked. Then she puts a dog collar attached to a leash around my neck. She said that, "You will do as I say or there will be severe consequences."

Within a matter of minutes the stage curtain opens again. There are red lights and candles everywhere. There is even a fog machine creating a unique highly sexual atmosphere. Then to my horror, a spot light pans to my wife which is wheeled out naked strapped to a genealogical table. For maximum penetration, her legs are spread wide as they can go. Her face is flush; Her nipples are hard as rocks; Her breathing is loud; and Her pussy is red, wet, swollen, and open. Her pussy juices are even seeping down her beautiful ass crack. I have never seen her so hot, beautiful, and excited. You can tell her attitude has changed and she is ready to be FUCKED! What happened back stage? Then you hear the rocky song and Mr. Marcus enters like a prize fighter with an ornate robe on about to receive a title belt after a winning a championship fight. The only problem is, the prize is going to be my wife's tight white married pussy as opposed to a belt.

The MC said, "You saw Mr. Marcus's superb body today. It is now time for Mr. Marcus to disrobe and show his magnificent cock to the wife, husband, and crowd."

As he slowly takes off his robe teasing the crowd and whipping the spectators into a frenzy, I can see that his cock is as fat and long as any I have ever seen in porno movies and I have seen a lot. His youth and virility is apparent by the fact that his cock is engorged with enough blood that it stands at 11 o'clock. It is uncut with huge veins and is black as black can be. I see my wife's face filled with lust and apprehension.

The MC said, "At this time it would be appropriate to compare Mr. Marcus horse cock to the husband's dicklet."

OMG! I look down at my cock and it is only 1 inch long. I think it is due to standing naked in front of the audience. As Mr. Marcus puts his cock next to mine I am humiliated.

I yell to the audience that, "It is not that bad. When erect I am usually 6 inches long by 2 inches wide."

Mr. Marcus laughs while saying, "Even with a hardon you are only ¼ the size of my cock. Your wife is going to enjoy my huge dick stretching her pussy and reaching places your cock never could nor will. It will be like she was a virgin again. Don't be surprised if she never lets your cock touch her pussy again and in the unlikely event she does, she will not be able to feel you."

As Mr. Marcus walks over to my wife the Nubian princess uses her leash to pull me over to have a birds eye view of his humongous cock penetrating my wife. When his cock is two inches from her wet red snatch I start to get a massive hardon, more turgent than it has ever been.

The MC announces, "Look at the cuck's dick. He is getting hard thinking about his wife having her pussy pounded by the largest BIG BLACK COCK imaginable and enjoying every minute of it."

I can't believe this is happening and that I am actually excited to see my wife taken by BBC.

As Mr. Marcus rubs his massive joy stick up and down my wife's slit she has a massive orgasm and squirts all over Mr. Marcus. Mr. Marcus exclaims to the crowd, "See what I meant before about white wives, especially shy ones". The audience applauds.

It is difficult for Mr. Marcus to put the first inch or two of his massive cock in her BBC virgin pussy. He gently pushes several times before her pussy welcomes the invader. She screams, "It hurts but please do not stop", like that was a possibility.

My cock is about to explode. I have never been more excited in my life. I want to masturbate but I can't because my hands are tied. Now I know what blue balls are!

I look up into the audience and I see women masturbating while fanaticizing that it was them being pleasured by Mr. Marcus. Men are jerking off while thinking how nice it would be to see their wife on stage or be Mr. Marcus fucking the beautiful wife in front of her husband. Other couples are copulating. Always doggie style so the women can see my wife being pleasured and wish it was them. You can hear moans, screams, etc. throughout the theatre. The smell of sex is unmistakable. You can smell sweat, wet pungent pussies and thick white creamy sperm.

I look back at my wife and can see she is now enjoying it and asking Mr. Marcus to insert more of his cock into her. When he pulls his ebony fuck stick out you can see six inches of it glisten with her cunt juices. From now on it will be virgin territory. The smell of her wanton cunt is unmistakable. He now has 8 then 10 inches in her and she screams, cries, and shakes from another massive orgasm. It is unmistakable that she is cumming as her pussy contracts on his massive BBC. As he pulls out of her, I notice that his cock does not have the clear juices on it that it did previously. It is now coated with thick white copious globs that resemble thick milky white sperm. Did he just cum in her? No, his cock is still rock hard. Then it clicks! I remember that a women's secretions can get very thick when they are extremely excited. I am saddened but excited because I never did that to her. They are right. She will no longer be satisfied or want my average cock.

Then my wife speaks to me for the first time. "Honey does he have his fuck stick all the way in me?"

"No dear he still has 2 inches."

"Honey tell him that you want him to totally fill up your wife. DO IT NOW!"

"Mr. Marcus put all your fuck stick in my wife's pussy."

Mr. Marcus commands "Say please and I prefer the term cunt".

"Please Mr. Marcus put all your fuck stick in my wife's cunt."

I can't believe I said please, how humiliating. The next thing I know is that his cock is entirely in my wife and she has her third massive orgasm, more powerful than the previous two, if that is possible. Three is as many as I have given her in the last year. Mr. Marcus waits patiently for my wife to calm down with his cock firmly planted in her cunt.

Mr. Marcus tells the audience that. "Now that the BBC virgin has taken all of my horse cock, I am going to fuck the shit out of her until my nuts and ass tighten and I explode in her tight white married pussy."

At this point my wife says, "Please fuck me fast and hard" and that is what he did for 15 minutes.

My wife explodes more violently than the last three orgasms and has multiple orgasms for at least 10 minutes. She screams at him, "I can't take it anymore. I am too sensitive! Please give my married white pussy your massive load."

I can see his nuts and ass tighten and Mr. Marcus grants her wish. He screams like a wild animal and unloads at least 10 spurts of baby batter into her hungry wonton pussy. She passes out from the excitement while Mr. Marcus keeps his BBC soaking in her raw red dilated cunt. Then it appears that the genealogical chair raises slightly lowering my wife's head and raising her pelvis. That's strange!

The next think I know I am made to kneel in what I would describe a catholic pew on wheels. As Mr. Marcus slowly pulls out of my wife his BBC is glistening with her thick cunt cream and his milky sticky pungent cum, I am rolled 3 inches from my wife's raw swollen red dilated pussy that is still twitching.

pervtoo2
pervtoo2
82 Followers
12