Jamaican Dominance

Story Info
The story of how I became a cuckold at 21.
2.7k words
4.05
113.8k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Katy, is 19 years old. My name is Aaron and I'm 21. We have been together for over four years, without any real problems. Only our sex life has been lacking as of late. She's never in the mood anymore, whereas I want to have sex all the time. To make things worse, she is the hottest girl I know. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, full lips, small waist with broad hips and big breasts. Enormous actually, compared to the rest of her body. She is only 5'7 and 137 lbs, but she has 36D bra size (80E in Europe). On top of it all, she always keeps her beautiful pussy fresh and hairless, and I see her naked like all the time. Can you imagine how hard it is for me not to touch her?

So one day, as to surprise her and to boost our love life, I bought us a trip to Jamaica. I knew she had always wanted to go there and I was certain she would love me for it. I was right. That night, I got the first handjob in weeks. As she was slowly stroking my cock, she asked:

"Aren't you afraid some black guy is going to steal me away from you?"

I was too surprised by that question to answer, and I saw it as nothing more than a joke. Nonetheless I could see her closing her eyes and sliding her other hand down her panties. I could hear her fingers go in between her lips, an unmistakable squishy sound. Her pussy must have been wetter than ever. She was stroking my cock faster and faster. The thought of her masturbating and jerking me off while thinking of black cock turned me on like crazy, and I could feel I wasn't going to hold It much longer. My cock was throbbing. I could feel I was going to cum all over her tits that were pushed together between her arms. All of a sudden she stopped stroking and she screamed:

"I'm gonna cum!"

I wanted to touch her boobs but she slapped my hand away with her eyes still closed. Then she came with a loud moan, probably still thinking of black cock. I lay still for a while, my cock still pounding hard, until she said:

"That was great, honey, but I'm really tired now. I promise you'll get yours in Jamaica."

In other words, another two weeks of not getting any.

Our second day in Jamaica, I still hadn't seen any action. The rain fell heavily all throughout our first day, locking us up in our rooms. She said the weather affected her mood, and that she had really wanted to go to the beach. I never even mentioned sex, because I know she gets even more upset when she's not in the mood. Whenever I want sex, I just have to wait for her to initiate. Which, as you know, has never been the case lately.

The morning of our second day greeted us with sunshine, and when I got up Katy was already in her bikini, raging to go.

"Finally! Took you long enough to wake. Hurry up or I'm leaving without you!" she said, half joking, half angry. "My friends told me about this great little beach not far from here, without any tourists."

I was laying there in my boxers with a raging case of morning wood, which was only hardened further by the sight of my girlfriend in her bikini. It was the same bikini she had for years, and it barely fit. She bought it two cup sizes ago, which added a severe push-up effect. They looked like they were going to burst out.

"Are you really going to wear that one?" I asked her. "All the men will be staring..."

"Don't get jealous on me now, sweety. This is the only bikini I packed," she said. "Besides, don't you kinda like it? All those men staring at me while you know I'm yours."

I know she was only trying to get me to agree, but she couldn't have been more right. I turns me on when she's walking around the streets in her jeans shorts and men are giving her cat calls. When she's sunbathing in our backyard with that same bikini with the neighbor watching, probably jerking off. This one time we were at the club, she was wearing a tight white tank top and no bra. All of a sudden this black guy runs up to her, grabs her boobs, motorboats her and runs away. We were both too shocked to respond, but I got rock hard.

Not that I would ever want my girl to have sex with another man. I do watch cuckold porn, a lot, and I do imagine it's her sucking cock and getting fucked with me watching. But that's only a fantasy, right?

Anyway, we arrived at the beach, and it seemed that Katy was right. Not a single tourist. Not even a single white person except for us. Not that it mattered to me; I love watching black women, and I don't mind black men staring at my girl, so I was good. All in all I think there were about twenty other people there, mostly men. Some of them old and fat, some of them tall and extremely muscular with big bulges in their swim shorts. I have to admit they were kind of hot. I suddenly noticed that those few women there were all topless. One guy caught my eye while I was staring at his wife's tits. I was afraid he was going to come and kick my ass, but he just gave me a wide grin and grabbed his wife's boob. I turned around and quickly followed Katy; I could see her briefs had slid up in between her butt cheeks, making it look like a string. I could also tell I wasn't the only one that had noticed. This one guy was clearly rubbing his bulge through his shorts, his wife lying next to him. I didn't dare speak up, so I sat down at the spot Katy picked.

Not an hour had passed when this one guy came up to us. I hadn't seen him before, but he looked like a black god. A real porn-material stallion. I think I would have given him head if he wanted me to.

"How you two doing, enjoying the Jamaican sun?" he asked, clearly trying to use his best non-Jamaican accent. "Mi name is Logan. Where you from guys?"

"Hi Logan, name's Aaron, and this is Katy. We're from the States, Pennsylvania."

"Pennsylvania eh? Tell me Katy, are all girls as beautiful as you over there?," Logan asked. "You got da face of an angel and da body of a devil, just the way we like 'em over here! You a lucky man Aaron!"

"I know, thanks," I said timidly.

"Say, you guys feel like beach volley? Me and some other where just about to play right over there."

Before I could even react, Katy was already up.

"Sure!" she cried, running towards the playing field, Logan right behind her. I got up reluctantly, but then I saw who we were playing with. Two other guys and one girl. Woman actually. She was in her 40's easily, but her body was like that of a MILF pornstar. Big, round ass and huge bouncing tits. And she was topless.

Katy got teamed up with Logan (obviously) and Jamal. I was with Keon and Ayana, the stunning milf. The game was quite fun, and all of them seemed rather friendly towards me as well. Whenever we scored, Ayana ran up to me for a high five or a hug, and I wasn't complaining. On the other side, Katy did the same to Jamal and even more often to Logan after every point. One time she ran towards him and jumped up. He caught her with her boobs pressed against his face and his hands on her butt. For a split second I was sure I could see his finger running down her buttcrack to her pussy, but she got down quickly, staring at me as if with shame. Suddenly I could feel Ayana's tits pressing up against my back, her hand groping my ass cheek with one finger probing near my asshole. "He gone show her a good time later. Rough, but good" she whispered in my ear. I could feel her breath. Thank god Katy wasn't looking. "In Jamaica, white boys don't count as men. You lost that girl's pussy." She walked away. I was perplexed.

After the game, Logan accompanied us to our hotel.

"This is a dangerous neighbourhood at night. You two girls need a big man to protect you!" he laughed. "Just kidding Aaron, no offense."

"None taken," I lied.

Logan and I were walking either side of Katy. Her left arm was hooked in my right arm, her right in his left. With every step I could feel her enormous tit stroking my arm, and so I knew Logan felt the same thing. Suddenly he said:

"Say Katy, why you being a prude with that bikini? You the only girl at the beach ain't topless. You can let them out, us Jamaican men can take it!"

I laughed, thinking he was joking. Obviously, he should be joking, right? What kind of a guy would say such a thing when the girl's boyfriend is right there! Katy just laughed. We arrived at our hotel, where Logan shook my hand.

"Same beach tomorrow?" he asked.

"Sure!" Katy replied before I could answer. He leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. I could see her tits being pressed up against his chest, and I could've sworn her hand got caught between her body and his pants. That night, I still didn't get any sex; she said the day at the beach tired her. Yet I could feel she had enough strength to masturbate and to cum right before falling asleep.

¬¬¬¬

The next day when Katy got up, I was already wide awake; I had barely slept. While she was getting ready, she asked:

"I think I'm gonna go to the beach topless, is that okay with you?"

"Why would you do that?"

"Honey, don't get jealous! Nobody knows me here, and everybody on the beach does it. I look like a prude. Besides, that way I can get rid of my tan lines!"

"But I love your tan lines!"

It was true; it was an amazing sight. Her body perfectly bronzed with her big tits white as snow. At least she had always kept on her bikini when sunbathing in our backyard. (I later learned that wasn't the case either) I felt there was no way I was going to win this one, so I just let It slide. She was right anyway, nobody knew us. Only Logan.

When we walked out of our room, that was the first time other people saw my girl's naked boobs while I was there. The old men in the lobby didn't know where to look first, and I think the bellboy almost jizzed his pants when she winked at him. All the while I had a raging erection. All these men staring at her made me go crazy. I almost wanted to press the bellboy's face in between her tits.

After dozens of staring men, we finally arrived at the beach. I felt like I could fuck her then and there, but she said:

"I get the feeling that we're having a lot more fun here than we do at home, don't you? I really think this trip could save our relationship."

I wasn't even aware our relationship needed saving; my boner sank through the ground. At that moment, Logan arrived, as if he was waiting for us to come to the beach.

"Katy ma girl! I see you let the twins out to play in the sun, good for you! And what beautiful twins they are."

"Oh Logan, stop it! You guys playing volleyball again?" Katy said blushing. She had just finished rubbing sun lotion all over her lower body and was now rubbing her tits. An amazing sight. I could see Logan staring.

"Ya, we were just about to start. You playing too Aaron?"

"No thanks." I really didn't feel like it. I was tired after my lack of sleep and I was still shocked by Katy's words.

"Say Logan," Katy said, "would you mind rubbing this lotion on my back? I can't quite reach it and Aaron doesn't like getting his hands dirty. Right baby?"

I nodded. I could feel what was happening, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Logan sat on Katy's ass and started rubbing her back. I could tell his cock was growing; it slid right between her buttcheeks, moving along with every movement he made. His hand now were to the side of her body, his finger clearly grasping her tits. At that moment I felt I was no longer angry; I was enjoying this. A black, muscular bull was softly but firmly groping my wife's tits, and I liked it. Her moist boobs glistened in the sun. Logan jumped up and urged Katy to go and play. I could see them running of together. There was a wet spot on her towel right where her pussy was; I can't imagine how wet she must have been. I watched her play with Logan, Jamal and Ayana until I fell asleep, dreaming of Katy getting fucked by Logan.

When I woke up, the sun was already setting. To my surprise, Katy was lying next to me, and Logan was nowhere to be seen. In fact, most of the beach was empty. To my astonishment Katy was rubbing my cock through my shorts; I could feel cum at the tip of my dick already.

"I think you were dreaming about me, honey" she moaned in my ear. "Your cock got hard while you were asleep."

She climbed on top of me, rubbing her boobs in my face and over my chest, licking my neck and my lips. I could tell she had gone swimming in the sea, for when I licked her nipples it tasted salty, like sea water. So did her tongue.

"Did you have a nice dip?" I asked her.

"I guess you could call it that..." she said playfully. She turned around and pulled down her panties, then she sat on my face. It had been months since I had tasted her pussy, but I still remembered it vividly. Strangely, I did not taste a hint of salt there.

"Do you think I went for a swim cause I taste salty honey?"

"Yes baby," I murmured, her pussy in my face.

"Well I didn't. You tasted Jamal's cum on my tits, and Logan in my mouth," she said with a sadistic tone.

All of a sudden she pushed her pussy in my face so hard I wasn't able to breathe. She rubbed it up and down my mouth.

"You're gonna make my pussy nice and wet baby. Logan is coming over to fuck me tonight, and I'm gonna need all your spit in my pussy to make that big black dick fit."

I could no longer hold it. She wasn't even touching my cock yet; she had just pulled it out of my shorts when I came. I still could hardly breathe. It felt like the biggest load I had ever squirted. She lifted her ass up, and touched my lips with her fingers. They were warm and sticky. When she shoved her fingers in my mouth, I realized she was feeding me my own cum.

"Someone's gotta swallow it baby. And now that I tasted black man's cum, I'm never going to swallow yours again."

She got up and left; I hurried after her, still dizzy from my orgasm. As we were walking back to the hotel, I felt as if all men staring at her knew what had happened. As if they knew her big tits were available to fuck. I smiled, and licked the last drop of cum from my lips.