Jamaican Holiday Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move forward and say something, but Jamal let her up for air and she waved me off.

"Sokay B.! Sokay" (The LOOK)

Then Jamal started to throat fuck her again and as Samuel started to pick up his rhythm in her cunt, all she did was gurgle and quiver for the next 10 minutes, during which she had another orgasm which neither Black man took note of.

Jamal kept gag-fucking her and Samuel pounded away at varying tempos until, with a groan, Jamal unloaded in her throat and Samuel in her cunt.

Jaye's face turned red, her eyes bugged open. Gagging and choking even as she tried to swallow, cum came out of her mouth and even her nose. The spasm also caused Samuel's cum to shoot out her cunt.

I was afraid she would drown, his load was so massive and thick. She gagged again even harder and coughed, Jamal's cum and vomit spewing out, running down her face. He pulled back and let her breathe then, and told me to get a rag and wipe her off.

I took the opportunity to ask if she was all right. Between tearful sobs, from somewhere far away she mustered up a weak,

"Yes, I'm fine."

They broke for an hour for some drinks and pot, while I cleaned her again. Once Jaye recovered, they tried her on the pot again but wound up giving her more to drink. After a while they had both of us suck them.

Then Samuel pushed her to her hands and knees, and again sank his cock into her from behind. Setting up a slow but increasing tempo, he fucked her relentlessly. After a while her arms collapsed and she lay with her face in the sheets, gasping and mewing, her little tits flapping with each thrust, her hands clutching the sheets.

After a while (they had each cum several times in a short period) Jamal told him to wait a minute, then lay on his back, amazingly hard again, pulling Jaye on top of him. She was exhausted. Samuel motioned me to help him lift her up, then had me lube Jamal's Black Cock and guide it into the opening of my wife's now-sloppy cunt. I could barely get my hand around it. As soon as we let go, her body fell and impaled her to the hilt on that thick cock.

"OOOwff!" came out of her mouth and she slumped forward onto Jamal's chest. He wrapped his big arms around her – partially comforting, partially pinning her.

"Ja was right Samuel, she a fine white whore! Almost a shame to wreck her tonight! Ja ready to be wrecked missy?"

Jaye babbled something incoherent. Jamal grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back, turning it to face me.

"Say it so ja boi can hear ja!"

And then my wife of 21 years said in a loud, clear voice, "Yes! Please wreck me! Do anything you want to me!"

"Tell ja boi ta get ja some lube. Ja gonna need it."

Jaye gasped "B get Jamal the lube!" Not a hesitation, not a question. A demand. I brought it to him. He sneered at me and told me to lube her asshole and use a lot, as he casually tweaked her swollen nipples.

"Oh yessss!" Jaye moaned as she felt the first touch of lube, and tried to raise her butt to give me access to her anus.

"Keep putting on the lube boi. Work a couple fingers in. Ja need to make her ready for Jamal's Big Black Cock!" cheered Samuel.

Dutifully, I slid one finger into her and she moaned again.

Jaye was moaning steadily now as I worked a second finger in, then a third, feeling the hardness of Jamal's Big Black Cock in her cunt through the membrane.

Jamal started to work his cock in and out of her cunt from below, and I timed my three fingered fucking of her ass to his motions. I had used a ¼ bottle of lube and, as stretched as her ass was, my fingers were sliding in and out without resistance.

Samuel pushed me away, got between their legs and positioned his cockhead at her anus for the second time. With an evil grin at me, he said,

"Ah hopes ja lubed her real good. If not ja gonna need a wheel chair at de airport tomorrow. Missy (The Wife) did!"

With that, he leaned forward and slowly pushed his cock head into her well-lubed ass. Jaye let out a long wail.

"Oh! Noooo! Please! No! Not both of you at once! You guys are too big!"

Jamal started a slow fucking of her cunt, while Samuel alternated strokes into her ass. From my position at the foot of the bed I could see the Black Cocks alternate in and out, pulling her labia out on the outstroke, then in, and what looked like her ass hole being pulled out, trying to hang onto Samuel's cock as he withdrew.

"Owww! Aargh!"

This went on for some time. The obscene Oreo sandwich heaved and writhed.

Jaye was moaning, crying uncontrollably and begging for them to stop one minute and for more cock the next, though most of it was babble. Somewhere in there she also came again.

They paused for a moment and changed Jaye's position: Samuel and I picked her up off of Jamal's stiff cock, and turned her around so that her back was to him. They had me hold Jamal's cock and ease it into my wife's stretched ass hole. Even so, Jamal's Black cock was so thick she let out a scream and grunt as his Black cockhead pushed its way into her bowel.

"Gawd, you're too big!! You're tearing me apart!" she screamed.

Jamal's response was to buck his hips, ramming deeper into her. She screamed again. I started to move to her defense but Samuel stopped me,

"It be all right in a minute!"

Once he hit bottom, we laid her back on his chest and spread her legs, letting her adjust. The sight of that thick Black cock stretching her ass hole so much stunned me. I couldn't understand why she didn't rip - and was afraid she would.

Now Samuel got between their legs and pushed his cock, fresh from her ass, into her equally stretched cunt. Her clit was standing out like a small cock and every stroke into ass or cunt caused the labia to massage it like a glory hole hand job. Plus, Samuel's pelvis was banging it on every down stroke.

He paused for a moment, withdrew and then went all the way in in one, long, slow, inexorable stroke. Jaye screamed as he hit bottom.

And then their machine started again, slowly until they got their rhythm, then faster.

Jaye had reached the point where she was having an orgasm and squirting with each stroke. She was no longer moaning or egging them on, she was trying to hang onto consciousness, cryinggrunting and screaming like an animal in painful heat.

I thought she was the most beautiful I had ever seen her. Face gaunt, eyes unfocussed, eyelids drooping except when one of them rammed into her hard – then they snapped open and her eyeballs would roll up showing only her whites.

Her chest was red and her legs were spasming uncontrollably in the orgasms and just limply hanging in between. As she hugged Samuel, the light glinted off her wedding rings. Then her arms fell away.

After another few minutes, their tempo increased. Samuel came first, and rolled off them, his cum gushing out of her stretched cunt. Jamal continued pounding into her from below, finally coming with a yell. Still, he kept on pounding for a minute or so, long enough for his load to coat his Black cock and come shooting out of my wife's ass. At that he lay still.

They were apparently done. Jaye was only semi-conscious and not capable of moving, and they each had to stuff their cum-coated Black cocks into her stretched mouth. She sucked automatically, like a baby at its Mother's nipple.

After that, they got dressed, collected their money, and left, wishing us a safe trip home and hoping that we had enjoyed our "taste of Jamaica."

After they left, I knelt to clean her and was treated to an amazing sight: her labia were redder and more swollen than I had ever seen, the inner lips red and puffed out way past the outer ones, which were also swollen and purple. Her cunt had gone from gaping to so swollen I could barely get my tongue into her and she cried from the intrusion. Below, her ass hole looked like it had been ripped inside out – red, swollen and extruding from deep inside her.

I washed her with a pillow case soaked in warm water – a washcloth would have been too rough – and held her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep in the soaked bed.

Sunday - Departure

At dawn, I called for room service – there was no way she could walk to breakfast – and helped her into the bathtub for a warm soaking. Breakfast arrived as we came out and she collapsed on the bed as I let in the waiter. He got quite a view as her hips were so stiff and her cunt so sore she couldn't close her legs.

She wore only a T-shirt and skirt for the trip home because her bottom and tits were too sensitive for underwear, and I had to help her walk to the plane and get her a pillow to sit on. In addition to her raw cunt and asshole, her throat muscles were bruised, and her cervix as well. Her entire abdomen was sore from the spasming of her gut muscles.

My slutwife was in serious discomfort. But glowing and purring like a cat.

After a nap on the plane we started talking about the vacation and especially about the last night. She admitted she set it up with Samuel as a last fling. She told him she wanted to have no control – to be used totally. Jamal was a surprise from Samuel.

She was leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Did you like our adventure?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Wanna do it again?"

"Not any time soon, that's for sure!"

I don't know if my face showed it, but my heart sank.

(Author's note: The Jamaican Vacation was not our journey to being Black Cock slaves – it was only the psychological and sexual awakening that made it possible,six years later, for us to kneel before our Bull and give ourselves to Him without reservation. The rest of the journal is in final preparation. If anyone wants to read it, let me know.)

12