Jamaican Holiday Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B, beg me to let her eat my ass!"

"Please Sir, let her stick her tongue up Your ass hole and lick it!"

"What about you, bitch?"

"Yes Sir, please let me eat your ass out!" (Jaye had done the act for the first time in Jamaica, and a time or two since, but it was rare)

He lay on the bed and raised his legs. My wife moved her head between His ass cheeks and started to lick and suck.

"Make your tongue hard and push in!"

"Deeper!"

"B, push her head in right!"

i placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed my wife's face into His Black ass, released and did it again until she got the rhythm.

After a while He told her to move up to His huge balls -- she happily gave them a tongue bath, licking and sucking them individually into her mouth. Finally, He gave her permission to suck His semi-erect cock. But no hands.

After several minutes, He pulled her up to Him and they kissed deeply (back to romance mode).

Gently, He rolled her onto her back. She automatically splayed her knees as wide and high as she could, giving Him full access to her juicing cunt. He got up on His knees in preparation for mounting her and called me over.

"B, stick My cock into your wife's cunt!"

Master's Big Black Cock was hard now and heavy, with veins bulging. My fingers barely encircled it.

With one hand i spread Jaye's cunt lips and with the other i grasped Him at the base, which left 5 to 6" of thick sausage sticking out, and rubbed the mushroom against my wife's cunt lips, gently separating them and easing past the cunt and clit rings emplaced as trophies by Her Black masters.

"By the way, it's not your wife's cunt anymore! She's not your wife, she's my bitch and I own her cunt!"

"Yes, Sir."

"And you want it that way, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir!" (The submissive side of me had taken over completely. The Dominant side seemed to be locked in a closet where it could see what was happening, but was powerless to control anything.)

i pressed the thick Black rod between her cunt lips about half the depth of the mushroom, then out, spreading the juices around her cunt mouth. Then in deeper, then out, then in deeper.

When i had Him inserted up to my hand, Master (as i now thought of Him) told me to move away, and started a slow, gentle rhythm. Her eyes were closed now, her arms around His thick body, moaning softly about how wonderful He felt.

Primed by the boys and with her head in full submissive slut mode, she was soon moaning louder, eyes closed, mouth slack, her white body softly undulating under His rounded Black belly, her legs wrapped around His massive thighs, arms around His neck, pulling Him deeper into her.

The light glinted off her wedding and engagement rings. The force of His thrusts made her small tits jiggle and the nipple rings bounce. i don't think i had ever seen her more beautiful.

Then He flipped her onto her belly and started pounding into her. The sight of His massive Black body enveloping her, and her white skin contrasting with His Blackness, moaning and urging Him on, was so beautiful, i was in awe for a moment, then started jerking my cock in time with His thrusts.

Finally He pulled her to her knees and told me to get underneath her in a 69. In this position i had a view of His thick Black Cock sliding into her cunt only inches from my face. She grabbed my cock and started to suck but He told her not to and as soon as He started His rhythm, she just held on and moaned about how good He felt.

His tempo increased and so did her moans urging Him on, to fuck her, to cum in her. Suddenly He growled and stiffened and she let out a yell.

"Oh gawd! I can feel him shoot into me! So hard! And it's so hot!"

He slapped her ass and told her to talk only to Him, her Master.

Underneath them i could see His cock and balls pulse time and again and felt Master's bitch squirt onto my face.

After a short pause, He started to bang away at her again. Faster and faster. Then i saw it -- His cum mixed with her juices whipped to a froth and pushed out of her cunt along His Black shaft.

Her Big Bang approached and she begged for permission to cum. After it hit, Master rode it out, pulling more orgasms from her, then stopped and withdrew.

As He did, His now-softening 9" of very thick Black cock covered in white foam flopped onto my face. i quickly opened my mouth and sucked on what i could reach.

She was hit by another spasm, and then another, which resulted in gobs of cum being pushed out to fall into my open mouth. Again i swallowed and started to clean, but she was too weak to stay on her knees. She flopped on her back and i gently continued to bathe her cunt with my tongue while she licked and sucked our Master clean.

After one or two more spasms from my tongue while they cuddled, Jaye said she was too sensitive and needed to rest to be ready for tomorrow.

Master grinned and wished us a good night, turned off the cameras and lights, and left for His bedroom and Maggie. On the way out, He told me to sleep on the cot.

Jaye rolled over and hugged me.

"Thank you so much for this, B. But you haven't had any yet! You can't have my cunt, but I'll jerk you off if you want!"

So i took her up on a slow, gentle hand job. When i came she directed my cum over her tits and cradled my head, cooing like a mother to a baby, as I licked it off.

"What was that about you giving both of us to him? What happened to my man being my man? And protecting me?"

"I thought you didn't want to be protected from him."

"Not from him, but there are other aspects. You can't look after me if you are his slave! What's going on in your head?"

"I don't know. The feelings and words just flowed out. You didn't stop me. But, it's just for the weekend, right?"

She lifted my head off her tits and looked at me for a long moment then hugged me to her breast again.

"We'll see."

We cuddled a little more, then she told me to go to the cot, where i ran my mental video of the evening over and over until i fell asleep.

Thanksgiving Day:

i woke up to piss about 6AM. Master's bitch was gone.

On my way back i passed by Master's and Maggie's bedroom. The door was half open and i could see Master, doing Maggie doggie style, Her ass cheeks rippling with the thrusts and Her large boobs swinging wildly.

But the startling thing was that Master's bitch was underneath Maggie in a 69 as i had been last night (i couldn't see her face because of Maggie's heavy thighs, but her wedding rings were visible as she gripped Maggie's hips.)!

As i watched, Maggie came, moaning. He looked up and told me to come in.

"Clean up your Mistress!"

He ordered as He rolled off. Master's bitch moved out from under Mistress and commenced to lick His deflating cock.

i approached the bed and lowered myself between Mistress's wide spread thighs and thick bush. There was cum all over.

"Get to work boi! I got a dinner to get ready!"

So i commenced to lick and suck Master's cum from Her hairy snatch through a massive orgasm while Master's bitch cleaned her Bull. (This became our morning routine: Master would service Mistress with his cock and Jaye and i would service Them with our mouths)

While i was working on Mistress, Master and His bitch left the room. When i was done and She was coming down, i started to head back to our room, passing by Their master bath on my way out.

Through the partially open door i could see Master at the john, His bitch kneeling next to him and holding His Big Black Cock while He pissed. When He was done He shoved it into Her mouth to lick off and swallow the last drops. i was shocked -- but she wasn't hesitating. Quietly, i headed back to our bedroom.

After breakfast, Master and i set up the cameras and computers in our bedroom while Mistress and Master's bitch made dinner, calling bitch in from time to time to strip down to check focuses, lighting balances and angles.

Dinner was just the 4 of us -- D'arnell was at his Mother's, James was with his baby momma and kid. Mistress and Jaye then laid out a spread for evening sandwiches, while Master and i set up the keg and hard liquor.

James and D'arnell showed up about 2 and Mistress left to spend the rest of the day and evening with Her Mother and sisters.

As soon as She left, Master told His bitch and i to strip, and after feeling her up until she was squirming, the boys took her into the bedroom. i followed, turned on the cameras, and buried my face in her cunt and ass, licking her until she was sopping wet and ready for them, while she sucked them in turn and they played with her tits and nipple rings.

Then they started to fuck. i checked the cameras again to make sure everything was running, then went out to Master. The scene in the bedroom, besides being recorded, was being piped into the big screen TV in the den.

i watched. As usual, it was beautiful and stirred something in my psyche, but I was thinking of other things. i asked Master about last night -- had it been role playing or real?

"Does it matter? Either way the result is the same for the rest of the weekend. But, you and Jaye are a special couple. If I tried to enforce total control on you two, you would leave. Then we all lose - I lose her as a submissive slut to dominate, she loses a source of safe Black cock and the threatening situations she gets off on, and you lose the ability watch her get fucked and to suck my cum out of her - and periodically to suck my cock. All could be replaced in time, but we have a great thing going right now. I'm satisfied with total control while we are together.

So again -- it doesn't matter if it was for real or role playing -- the result for all three of us this weekend is the same. Jaye is up for playing it out 100%. How about you?"

"i guess so"

He fished His Black Cock out of His sweatpants and started to jack it off.

"Come over here."

i got on my knees and shuffled over to His spread legs, my eyes once again fastened on His sausage. He peeled back the foreskin and kept stroking until He saw me lick my lips.

"Don't guess. Be sure."

i was sure. i had thought about it for hours last night as i lay on the cot. This was not role playing for a weekend. Jaye had made her decision. This was to be her life. And although part of me tried to fight it, i knew what my decision had to be. i could only hope Jaye would accept me in a submissive role to Master. An emerging drop of pre-cum from Master's Black Cock sealed the deal.

"Yes, Master, i'm sure. 100%"

"Good, then prove it by sucking on my Big Black Cock, pussy boi, so I can fuck my bitch with it!"

Pulling down His sweat pants, i freed His thick Black cock and hefted it, then lowered my head onto it, pushing my tongue into His pee-slit to capture the pre-cum. The rubbery head felt so good in my mouth.

Although i had fluffed or cleaned a couple of cocks during our Adventuring over the last 5 years, the situations had always required that i hold back control for our safety. Between Master's legs, i felt totally safe and just let go as i had in Jamaica.

i swirled my tongue around it and then gently closed my lips and started sucking. Copying my wife, i lowered my head further on each stroke, making sure to keep my lips soft and wet. Wet was no problem: after a few strokes my saliva was running freely down His Big Black Cock.

As He began to harden and lengthen, and my mouth stretched to engulf it, i slipped even deeper into sub-space. The Big Black Cock in my mouth was the only thing in my world. So much so that i was not aware that the scene in the bedroom had ended and Master's bitch and the boys were standing there watching us.

"I thought so!" His bitch exclaimed.

"You didn't waste any time, cock sucker!"

i started to lift up but Master pushed my head back down on His meat.

"Remember, he gave both of you to serve me any way I wanted if I would bareback you. Not a bad deal -- for me. Right now he's getting me ready to give you another load. Did you loosen her up boys?"

They said they had, all three holes, and Master's bitch confirmed that she was primed.

The three of us headed for the bedroom. Jaye finished stripping Master and once again melted into His arms, kissing Him like it was their wedding night, their hands all over each other. He lowered her onto the bed, spread her legs, and told me to check if her cunt and ass were ready.

Eagerly, i pushed my tongue into both holes. There was no resistance.

Again, He had me guide His Big Black Cock into her cunt a little at a time. She wanted it harder and kept arching her back trying to impale herself. He told me not to let her, so i held her down with one hand while i pushed His Black sausage into her. She groaned at the teasing. Finally He was in and told me to kneel at the side of the bed, hands behind my back.

He started to stroke into her slowly, building up speed and a rhythm. She was undulating her body underneath Him, receiving his thickness deep into her, covering it with her juices.

Suddenly, He stopped and withdrew. She cried out and wrapped her legs around His hips to pull Him back in.

He held her legs back and told me to push His cock into her ass. Once again i grasped that thick club but this time rubbed it around her anus. It was stretched from her earlier session with the boys and His Big Black Cock was wet from her cunt so the head went in on the first push. Then out, then i pushed it in harder.

"Yessss! Oh yesssss!" Hissed the slut underneath Him.

i jammed His Black Cock deeper in several more times. She whimpered a little and I took perverse delight in her discomfort. At about half way, He waved me away.

He started a rhythm -- slow, pause to let her process, then a little faster. i could tell from her moans and encouragement that she was truly primed and He could have gone faster and harder, but He was making a point: He was in control.

She reached her hands down to play with her clit and he slapped her face. Another proof He was now in control -- He had never hit her in the 4 years we had been playing together.

Long strokes all the way in ("AAGH!") and back out, finally all the way out, then back into her gaping ass until He could go in and out totally without stopping.

His bitch was urging Him on, telling Him how good it felt and how she wanted to feel His hot cum in her ass.

On one outstroke, He shifted and pushed His Black cock into her mouth. She gagged. He stroked a few times then withdrew and went back into her ass in one hard stroke.

Now He was alternating: ass, mouth, ass, mouth. His bitch was grunting and moaning, her head snapping back and forth, her nails raking Master's back. It occurred to me that James and D'arnell were getting a real show on the TV.

He speeded up, but still kept up His alternation between her holes. Finally, He came with a series of grunts which triggered another orgasm in her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! It feels like a stream of hot water up my ass!"

He lay on top of her awhile while He stroked her hair and played with her nipples. She was cooing and stroking His chest. i could tell she hadn't cum but she obviously didn't mind. After a few minutes, He rolled off her, and told me to clean the goo that was starting to ooze out of Her stretched asshole.

She was sucking His Big Black Cock clean of her cunt and ass juices and His cum, but guided my Head to her cunt first, an unspoken order to bring her off. i alternated between holes until she was clean and had Her Big Bang.

As she came down, Master took her hand and led her to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them. In a couple of minutes, i heard the shower running and figured He wanted some private time, so i made sure the cameras were ready for the next events.

Shortly after, Master's brother and nephew arrived. They were the other two of the five who took Jaye to Vegas.

He introduced us by our new names -- bitch and pussy boi -- and had me serve them drinks on my knees and then suck His brother and the boys hard while they took their turns fucking His new bitch.

Over the rest of the afternoon and evening 8-10 guys wandered in and out to see Master's new bitch. In between being taken into the bedroom by the "family," bitch proudly paraded around naked, being groped and pushed to the floor for cock sucking and ball and ass licking to the laughter and jeers of whoever was there.

During the bowl games, the TV was shifted to them. Bets were made on each quarter and bitch had to perform whatever act the winners wanted. i was kept busy serving drinks and licking balls and assholes, and again taken into the bedroom to suck Master hard so that He could shoot into His bitch.

Mistress came home around 10 and the remaining guys left. Master took His bitch and i into the bedroom where we both sucked Him hard and then He fucked her on the soaked tarp. She had been fucked 12 times, six of them in her cunt, and it was getting raw. This last one i could tell wasn't pleasurable for her but He wanted it so she did it. i cleaned up and He left us.

About an hour later, Master called us to His bedroom.

"Your Mistress wants some. bitch, you get Her ready and pussy boi, you get Me hard!"

In a few minutes, both Master and Mistress were ready and Master administered a long, masterful fucking which brought Mistress off twice, while bitch licked Her clit and i knelt at the side of the bed. When They were done i cleaned Mistress and bitch cleaned Master, then we were dismissed for the night. Back in our room, Master's bitch reminded me that my place was on the cot. She didn't offer to get me off.

Friday and Saturday were more of the same: both of us servicing Master and Mistress in the morning, Master cumming in bitch 3 to 4 times a day, and bitch taking any Black visitors in between.

My duties were mostly to clean His cum from her cunt and ass, firmly fixing my slave name as pussy boi, although one time Mistress grabbed me by the cock and dragged me into Her room while Master and James were busy with bitch. As i licked Her hairy snatch, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up on top of Her.

"Never had a white cock before! Show me what you got!"

It was the only time I got to sink my cock into a woman all weekend.

Friday was light, but Saturday, with more bowl games, was almost as busy as Thanksgiving. Additionally, Friday and Saturday nights we all went to some Black clubs.

Master's bitch was dressed in her short skirt, see through blouse, hoop ear rings, high heeled shoes, and whore makeup. Master let it be known that she was available and she was passed from partner to partner who openly felt her up.

Mistress flirted with the Black men who were waiting a turn, finally latching onto one short, skinny guy.

Most of bitch's partners wanted more than dancing. Master had her give several hand jobs, making sure she let them cum on her blouse, then get under the table and give blow jobs, making sure they came on her face. Several wanted to take her out back and fuck her, but Master said no until, on Saturday evening, one large Black man peeled off $100. bitch was sitting by Master's side and looked at Him. Looking straight into her eyes, Master said,

"OK, go fuck her. But it'll only cost $50 -- she's a cheap whore!"

Without hesitation, bitch took the stranger by the hand, looked around the table and asked,

"Anybody want to come watch a cheap whore get fucked?"

We all headed for the parking lot, except Mistress - she was on the dance floor with her "mouse", pulling his head deep into her lush cleavage.

At his car, the john pulled open bitch's blouse and proceeded to maul her tits and finger her cunt for the small crowd. Then he pushed her into the back seat and stood there while she sucked him hard. Finally, he pushed her back onto the seat, put on a condom, shoved his Black cock into her and started to fuck her hard.