Jamaican Holiday Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few strokes, he rose up and slapped her face and tits.

"Make some noise, bitch, this is some good Black Cock you're getting! Show some appreciation!"

i moved forward to protect her, but Master stopped me and told me to get on my knees.

"Whores need reminding sometimes."

Master's bitch started to moan, telling him how good he was, how big, and urging him to fuck her harder.

When he was done, two others paid for and took her in succession, also slapping her face and tits for the fun of it and knowing they could. bitch had an orgasm with the third one, which made the crowd applaud and jeer.

We went home after that, where Master scolded bitch about how to behave as a whore, punctuating His points with slaps to her face, tits and cunt. bitch cried and promised not to disappoint Him again. Then He had me prep her and fucked her. By the time He was done, Mistress was already asleep so He stayed with His bitch while i went to my place on the cot.

Sunday after breakfast and a morning cum deposit, Master had arranged that a tattoo /piercing parlor would be open. His bitch's nipple and cunt lip piercings were opened up to take 8 gage rings and two more were added to her cunt lips. Opening up the existing holes was merely uncomfortable, but going direct to 8 gage on the new piercings really hurt.

After the bleeding stopped, Master had bitch give the piercing guy a blow job. An interesting aspect was that the new rings are so large and heavy they won't stay folded up into her cunt. Without panties, which she hasn't worn since Jamaica and is now formally forbidden except in special circumstances, they fall out and hang down. A great visual.

They folded them up as best they could, covered the assemblage with a maxi-pad and had her put on a bikini bottom to hold everything tight. An oxycodone and two shots of Jim Beam and we headed for the airport and a private screening with the Black TSA agents.

Jaye (Master was no longer present)was in serious discomfort so we skipped our usual games in Chicago.

Jaye was quiet and distant both on the trip and for a couple of weeks after, only perking up when Master would call her. i tried to draw her out, but she would evade.

Finally, as i pressed again, she told me that she was upset about my submissiveness and giving myself to Master. i countered that she had, also. She said that was different. We talked for a while and made love later that night and things seemed to get better.