Jamaican Holidays

Story Info
A wife discovers interracial.
3.6k words
4.15
204.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nter
nter
11 Followers

5 years ago my wife and I took a couple of weeks holidays in Jamaica. We found a nice resort with bungalows in Negril.

We are from France and living in the US (near Atlanta). We are in our early forties, healthy and fit as we work out regularly. My wife is however, say, shapy. She has light blue eyes on a delicate and beautiful face with large pulpous lips and nicely drawn jaw line.

She is tall with an athletic figure, large shoulders, small waist, large hips and a wonderful round butt. And she has quite large and firm natural tits. Even at her age, when she wears this stretch black dress, she is a walking fantasy of a lot of young men.

We've been married for about 20 years.

After arriving at the resort and having unpacked, we went to have a drink at the bar.

While observing the arriving tourists, we noticed a woman, in her forties who was teasing a couple of tall, muscular and athletic black guys with absolutely no shame and in front of her husband who was smiling, embarrassed. She was rubbing her tits and ass against them and laughing.

And she was apparently not embarrassed of doing this in front of the customers of the bar.

They were laughing and joking and acted as if they knew well each other.

When they left, a beautiful and sexy blond woman, in her thirties, sat with us and started chatting. She had observed us during that scene.

She asked us if we were intrigued by the scene we just saw. We said yes and I sarcastically asked her if this was some sort of local habit with tourists or what. We learned that she was from Quebec and started to speak in french.

She told us that she was running a male escort company and that these guys were working for her.

Then she asked my wife if she had already made love with a black man or men. And without even letting her answer she asked her if she wanted to try and have, I quote "the most intense and extraordinary sexual experience of her lifetime that would reach her pleasure level to limits she didn't know even existed".

My wife and I giggled in embarrassment and denied politely (we did not exactly believe in all this fuzz about black men) and the lady didn't insist but stayed for a while to have a couple of drinks and chat and finally left giving my wife her card with phone number and so if she would change her mind.

We went to bed this night with a strange feeling without talking about it. Sleep didn't come and I tried to see if my wife was sleeping. She wasn't. I delicately put the subject on the table. A few targeted questions and I knew that my wife was, as I was, rethinking endlessly about this proposal.

After many discussions and a couple of days, during which I discovered that it was my wife's fantasy to have sex with a black man while mine was to have her trying other men, we finally called back the lady and met with her at the bar.

She told us that she already knew we would call back even if my purpose was to get more information (well that was my purpose).

I think that what made our minds was the fact that the lady mentioned "the most extraordinary and intense sexual experience of her life". I wanted to offer this to my wife even if I did not believe it would be so extraordinary and if I had to swallow my pride (I didn't know at that time that I would swallow more than that).

When we met, the lady explained us that among other services offers she was providing for a fixed price (3'000 US$) what she called a Dice Bang.

It consisted in throwing the dices (one by the wife, one by the husband) and the resulting numbers will be the number of black men the wife would make love all together or in a couple of evenings.

She asked us to think about it and after a while, I paid the lady and we prepared to throw the dices. My wife started and obtained a 1.

My turn : a 6! I suddenly gasped as I realized that no less than 6 black men will do my wife in an evening.

My wife decided that she would start with the 6. And became very excited about that. What would happen with the 1? She would choose to use it another time by picking one of the black men that she preferred.

Then the lady provided my wife with some advices and information that I would have gladly learned before all this started.

She told us that these guys were especially selected because of their bodies, the size of their dicks and the ability to come several times impressive volumes of cum. They were coming from Jamaica, surrounding Caribbean, the Bahamas and even from the states. Some of them were even acting in interracial porn movies.

The lady told us that she had personally "tested" all these guys to choose those who would be providing their services to the white female tourists. She told us they were controlled for diseases on a monthly basis and that it would be up to us if they should use or not any protection. My wife said, even before I could say something, that she will take the risk. I was kind of shocked but did not say anything.

She told my wife that these guys would make love to her for at least 4 to 5 hours and, each of them, cum several times in or on her. That I was obviously allowed to attend, but was discouraging me to participate as it would "spoil" the experience and I would probably feel bad. She recommended my wife to compare the size of our dicks if she would, during the experience.

After a few others advices and recommendations that I forgot she told her to avoid any dinner before because, quote : "they will mostly come in your mouth as there is limited space in your vagina and you will certainly swallow their cum". At that moment, I looked at my wife and saw her face turned red and her mouth slightly opened. I noticed that her breath accelerated and I presumed her heartbeat as well. My wife loves to suck and usually sucks me very often.

The funny thing is that this lady was telling us all this very naturally as she was promoting or selling vacuum cleaners, while we were in some sort of excitation/arousal/discomfort/embarrassment cocktail.

My wife was also asked to, not shave, but cut short her pubic hair, which she did that very evening.

Finally, my wife demanded no anal as we are not at all interested in it. Also very naturally. Apparently she was coping with this situation much better than I could.

Appointment was taken for the next day, in the evening, at our bungalow.

That very night, my wife was extremely aroused, in anticipation. We made love and it was incredible.

Retrospectively, I wonder how we could fall into this so rapidly. Apparently we had go past the no return point even if my initial objective was to get some spice in our love life, without necessarily going to end of this fantasy. My wife was so excited that there was no way I would have her changing her mind.

The following evening, we went to have a couple of drinks at the bar and she drank more than necessary probably to ease from some fear that she had. Even if we have flirted with a couple of friends, we are not into swinging and only watched porn, including with black men, on seldom occasions.

We arrived to the bungalow around 8 pm, the guys were standing outside. All handsome and very muscular and athletic. Elegant, well dressed and looking intelligent and educated. One of them was wearing dreads, Jamaican style. The others were shaved. I am tall and muscular but I really felt inferior compared to these massive males.

They were polite, respectful and contributed to relax us.

Once inside the bungalow, one of them immediately started kissing and undressing my wife while the others were sharing their 6-pack of beer with me. He grunted loudly of satisfaction when he discovered that my wife was wearing no panties (which I didn't know, by the way) under her dress.

They quickly got naked and he lifted my wife and deposited her on the bed, like she was a feather. He apparently appreciated her curvy body and kept complimenting her about it. I noticed an amazed look of lust on my wife's face and quickly figured out the reason : the guy was really equipped like an horse.

His dick was not even semi hard and was already 9' or so and very thick.

He started licking her cunt and she commenced to moan like she was having an orgasm after not even a minute. I didn't understand : I would admit that with his huge dick he could bring her more pleasure than I would (even if I am not small : 8' and quite thick) but how could he accomplish this with his tongue?

Two more guys undressed and headed to her face, first rubbing their dick and poking her mouth to get in. They were as huge as their colleague, 10' or 11' and very very thick, I wouldn't be able to join my fingers (by far) if I would take their dick in my hands. How could this lady find guys like this? My wife's face was shining with all their precum generously distributed on her lips and cheeks.

She started to suck them alternatively (well, by sucking I mean barely taking their dick's head in her mouth) and was having an incredible pleasure doing it (I repeat, she really loves to suck). She was moaning loudly and without interruption, trying to gulp more and more of their dicks in her mouth, even gagging of it.

Their cocks were shining too and I realized it was my wife's saliva and that reality check had my hard on growing even more : she was actually sucking other men, they were black and with dicks twice the size of mine. And on top of it, she was enjoying it like nothing else in her life.

Sometimes, she would stop sucking them to start licking their shafts, cock heads and balls and thick strings of precum would hang between their cocks and her mouth.

The first guy stopped licking her and slowly penetrated her. I would swear that she had a series of orgasms even before he got half of his dick in her. What blew my mind was the size of his balls. His balls bag was so big that it would have just fit in my both hands wide open. His balls were like two lemons and they were slapping against her butt on each stroke. How could she accommodate that size in so little time? Her pussy was totally stretched. I couldn't control myself anymore and came in my short even without touching me.

Days later, she told me that she had uninterrupted orgasms during the several hours that these guys stayed to give her the fuck of her life.

Some of these orgasms lasted for minutes and some were repeated with each stroke. And some were literally blowing her mind.

She even had many orgasms just by sucking them and receiving their cum in her mouth.

The first guy finally (like 15 min after) came in her pussy and a large quantity of overflowing cum erupted from the sides inundating the bed.

Shortly after the two other guys came equivalent incredible amounts of cum on her face and in her mouth almost simultaneously. It was not like in the movies, I mean, it was freaky, one of them erupted more than 8 (I stopped counting) huge streams, each of them representing more than what I would come in an entire evening fucking with my wife. She swallowed most of it like her life would depend on it, moaning and her eyes rolling in the back of her head, in total ecstasy.

Later, she told me that their cum was literally exquisite, that she would swallow it like a dessert and much better that what she had so far in her life. Its texture, consistency, taste, volume, ...

They started taking turns by groups of 2 or 3, in all kind of position. As the blond lady owner of the escort company said, they mostly came in her mouth and she loved every drop of it. I think each of the 6 guys came between four and six time on her face and mouth. Except for the first two, she didn't suck them, they all fucked her mouth, roughly, holding firmly her hair and neck. She was totally owned and worshiped them for it.

I even remember seeing, when one of them deep throated her, the shape of his cock deforming her throat. I was actually scared for her health.

After she explained to me that this feeling of being totally full, feeling each millimeters of steel hard dicks moving in and out all their lengths, feeling every little veins on their cocks in her mouth and pussy, somewhere in-between ecstasy and pain, being reduced to a simple sex object, was indeed "the most extraordinary and intense experience of her life".

At one time, the huge balled mouth fucked her from above while she was lying on her back, but in a way that his gigantic balls bag was completely covering her nose. With the huge cock deep in her mouth and throat, she had to struggle for some air, so she held his balls up.

She told me that, at that moment, with one of the other huge guys fucking her, feeling the size, the weight of the guy's balls and dick in her mouth, throat, face and hands, the strong smell, the taste of his precum, the whole tremendous virility that he was expressing, she was so possessed that she even thought of leaving me and her current life to become his sexual slave forever.

I told that they were polite and respectful; they managed to call her names (white bitch, slut, black cock sucker, etc...) with soft and gentle voices, just to arouse her even more.

Even if they stayed for about 5 or 6 hours, they always managed to keep the pace and change positions so my wife wouldn't start coming back to reality. They were real professionals.

Watching a movie is one thing but seeing your own wife pussy and face fucked balls deep by these huge black males, at an arm's length (I could touch them), with their and her smell (the smell of her cunt and their cum, the scent of all the pheromones in the room), with her uninterrupted loud screams and moans, and their low voices calling her names, the flapping and sucking noises, the contrast of their skin tones, was a life time experience for me as well. The feeling of their overdeveloped masculinity, almost animalistic, their natural way to take ownership of your wife with calm determination and assurance, just shrinks your ego to microscopic proportions. And that itself is a hell of an experience. My heart was bumping like for a marathon.

I was not even feeling jealousy. Jealousy is for something one can reach. I could not even dream of competing with these guys. They were just in another league, far beyond what I ever imagined. I could just surrender and happily give them my wife.

I was utterly impressed how large these guys were. My wife, who is quite tall, looked petite and delicate between massive and muscular legs, her hands seemed ridiculously small against their chests or their arms.

My wife's ego has well suffered the tsunami of their virility. She, who is as many French women independent, strong headed, claiming, discovered her own dark zone, being a submissive, worshiping slut, undergoing rather than driving. I can tell, now, five years later, that she has really changed, I mean, her personality has changed. Forever.

Like for fireworks, it all ended with some big finale, with one guy fucking her and the others coming on her face and in her awaiting mouth, by turns. Quarts.

The aftermath was unbelievable : her sweet mouth that used to whisper me loving words had swallowed so much cum that she was burping it, her nice and delicate lips that used to kiss me goodbye when I was going to work were completely covered in cum; her eyes, nose, hair, tits were all soaked with cum. She was smiling like in heaven. Here pussy lips were wide open and cum was oozing from it. She used her hand to scoop some cum from her cunt to take it back to her mouth.

My previously somehow reserved wife, who had never been with another man since we married, who had never in her life sex with more than one man, who never had sex with a black man, who only had average size dicks in her pussy and mouth, in one evening changed to a insatiable slut, who made me a cuckold with no less than 6 black males with gargantuan dicks, whose name she ignored. It was a jump in the infinity for her and me.

They slowly dressed and left without a word, even looking at us or saying goodbye. They did their work, used her, owned her for some hours, and moved on to something else.

My wife went to the shower and back to bed and fell asleep within 10 minutes.

During the following days we did not speak about it, almost as if nothing happened. We did not make love neither. I wonder if she would have felt anything.

Four days later, it was the turn of the number 1 dice to come to fuck her. She selected the guy with the biggest, thickest dick and the biggest balls. The one that had fucked her first the week before.

She decided that we would be fucking when he would arrive and had left the door open.

We were 69ing, her on top, with her big round ass pointing to the door of the bungalow. She was wet as a fountain.

That day, she brought my humiliation to a next level. But I wasn't even discussing or complaining, all this just exceeded my normal reactivity patterns, I was catatonic.

He entered silently, grunted, undressed and without a word or any consideration for me, grabbed her hips with his massive hands, managed his baseball bat dick inside her already wet cunt and started to fuck her slowly. She instantly stopped sucking me and started screaming like she was stabbed (which is not far from reality).

I learned a lot about female sexuality that day. I had a close look at her stretched cunt (I was a couple of inches away) and could clearly hear the sound of the friction of his monster dick and her cunt. I understood that all that buzz about clit or vaginal pleasure is bullshit. It's all the same : his cock was so thick that on each stroke, her pussy lips and clit were literally entering into her pussy and vigorously rubbed against his cock. She quickly (like after a minute or so) started to come, and kept coming and coming and coming for the next 10 minutes.

The guy's huge balls were touching my face with their strong musky smell and some of the juices spilled. That was uncomfortable. But that was nothing compared to what was to come. I could see when he started to cum inside her as some of his cum started to overflow directly on my face. After several seconds, he removed his dick from my wife's cunt while still coming and some of his cum fell directly into my mouth. I never tasted cum before and at first it gave nausea but I could understand why women love the taste.

Now the worst was yet to come.

He stood up on our bed and ordered (yes, ordered) my wife to kneel and start sucking him. I don't even think he went soft at all. She complied but instead of kneeling she sat on my face and started rubbing her cunt against my mouth. Gravity kicked in and her juices and all his cum fell right to my mouth. In large quantities (his cum). I first tried to spit it away but eventually let go and swallowed it. An overwhelming feeling even pushed me to use my tongue to go as deep as possible inside her cunt. I don't think she wanted to humiliate me, just to take as much pleasure she could.

After a while, he came in her mouth (again, how do these guys find some much cum?) and some spilled from my wife's mouth to my face. That was too much.

I got fed up, and left the room to let them enjoy it for the next couple of hours.

Jamaican vacations ended and we flew back to the US. Something was and is still broken between us. We sometimes speak about it and I am sure she dreams of it when we make love. Much less than before, though. She sucks me much less than before and is clearly less enthusiastic.

I don't think she has cheated on me with black men since, even if I think about it most of the time. In particular when she has this strange look, when her breath smells bizarre or when she has this taste in her mouth when coming back from the city.

nter
nter
11 Followers