Jamaican Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God help me, but yes, I liked watching Carly fuck Junior," I said. It was true.

Junior had poured another rum and fruit juice drink and handed it to Carly. "Thanks," she said, taking the drink from him. She drank it quickly, then turned to Big Daddy. "May I please have another joint, Big Daddy," she asked with a smile.

He handed her one. This time, she wet it herself and lit it up, sucking the potent smoke into her lungs. She smoked about half of it and the turned the lit end around into her mouth, walking over to me while she did so. She leaned forward and held my head between her hands, sliding the unlit end into my mouth and pressed her lips to mine while she blew the smoke deeply into my lungs. When the spliff was nearly gone, she chewed it and swallowed it. Then she stuck her tongue in my mouth and gave me a passionate kiss. "I love you, Scott," she said, and went back to the couch.

I was so stoned I was almost hallucinating. The warm air caressed my skin and colors seemed to be electric in their intensity. If I was this stoned on half a joint, I could only imagine how wasted Carly must be.

"Well, Pops," she said, "are you going to stand their gawking or are you going to fuck my white married pussy, too?" Pops smiled and stood in front of Carly, dropping his shorts. Carly took him in her mouth and started enthusiastically sucking his cock. As he rose to full erection, she started having some difficulty taking him in her mouth, but she kept at it, keeping her eyes locked on mine while she sucked. I was getting painfully hard. Then she stopped and held his erection our, displaying it to me.

"Damn, babe, Pops is way bigger than you. Maybe three inches longer and a lot thicker." I nearly came in my pants when she said it. What the hell was happening to us?

"Get on your knees and stick out that sweet ass," Pops told Carly. "I'm gonna fuck you from behind." Carly turned sideways on the couch and Pops got behind her, kneeling on the couch with one leg, while keeping the other on the floor for better leverage. He rubbed the big head of his cock between her pussy lips and then slipped it in. I could see Carly's labia gripping his cock, and for a moment I thought she wasn't going to be able to take it, but she pushed back and he slid in.

"It's big," she grunted. "Fuck me slow at first, Pops, so I can get used to it." He obliged, slowly pulling most the way out and then sliding smoothly back in. "Damn, that feels good," Carly said in a minute. A few minutes after that she moaned. "Go ahead and fuck me as hard as you want, I'm loose enough now," Carly told him.

Pops didn't need a lot of urging. He grasped her hips in his hands and started pounding his cock into her. I could hear his balls slapping her ass every time he shoved it in. Carly braced herself on the arm of the couch and matched him thrust for thrust. She turned her head towards me, so I could see her face clearly.

It didn't escape Big Daddy that she was watching me intently. "Tell your husband how you feel," he said.

Carly didn't hesitate. "Oh, fuck that's so good," she said, looking right into my eyes.

"He ever fuck you this good? Tell him." Big Daddy was insistent.

Carly never took her eyes off me. "That big black cock is getting me places you've never reached. Oh, good lord, you've never ever fucked me like this, she said. Then she smiled and shook her head. "Sorry, sweetie, but this old black man is fucking me better than you have on your best day." I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It was utterly humiliating, but I was also incredibly turned on.

Carly legs and thighs started shaking spasmodically. I thought she was cramping up, but she kept on fucking Pops' big cock, her eyes rolled so far up into her head that only the whites were visible. All of a sudden Pops pulled his cock out abruptly followed by a big gush of clear liquid that shot out of Carly's pussy and soaked the couch. Pops shoved his cock back in and kept fucking her, pumping faster and faster. Carly continued to vibrate and shake uncontrollably, and Pops once again pulled out. Carly squirted a second time.

"Oh. My. Goddd," she moaned. "Fuck me hard and fill me up with cum!"

Pops shoved the entire length of his cock as deep as it would go, and it was clear he was reaching orgasm. "Aaahhhhh," he roared as he shot into Carly.

"Oh, Jesus, it's like a fire hose," Carly screamed. "I can feel it shooting right through my fucking cervix!" She slumped forward, exhausted. Pops slowly withdrew. As he did so, what seemed like an impossible amount of thick white cum dripped out of Carly's pussy and spattered onto the couch. I could see her opening gaping like a mouth as she continued to spasm. "That," she said "was fucking amazing."

"I'm next," Big Daddy said, "but before I fuck your wife I see she's in need of a clean-up." He looked at Junior. "Untie the man," he instructed. Junior found a knife and cut through the cords that held me to the chair.

"I don't know about this," Junior said. "What if he gets away and goes for the police?"

Big Daddy laughed. "He's not going anywhere. He likes watching his pretty young bride fucking big black Jamaican cock way too much to cause a problem. Besides, he knows the big finale is about to start and I'm betting he's real curious about why I'm called Big Daddy. Ain't that right, young squire?"

I nodded. "I won't give you any trouble," I said.

"Now get over to that couch and show your wife how much you love her by cleaning up her pussy," Big Daddy said.

I walked over to the couch and knelt down. Carly shifted so her hips were on the edge of the couch and spread her legs. I leaned forward and took her buttocks in my hands and bent my face forward. She smelled of perfume, sweat and sex. I tentatively licked her pussy, concentrating on her clitoral area so as to avoid as much of the two loads of cum as possible. After a minute or two of this, Carly shifted again so her vaginal opening was more accessible.

"Eat me, Scott," she said and gently took my head in her hands and pushed my mouth down so it covered her pussy. I had no choice but to slip my tongue inside her. Cum started dripping into my mouth. I nearly gagged, but managed to swallow. Carly started moving my mouth back and forth as she more or less started fucking my face. I started licking her more vigorously and more and more semen drained into my mouth.

"Kiss me, babe," Carly asked, and pulled my mouth up to hers, sticking her tongue into it and sucking the mouthful of cum into her own mouth. We kissed passionately as we cum-swapped. "I love you," she whispered.

Our display must have been erotic because Big Daddy stood up and dropped his shorts. "Get out of the way cuck-boy," he said. "It's time for the main event."

I gaped in astonishment. Hanging down from between Big Daddy's legs was the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life or porn videos. It was as thick around as a soda can and flaccid was longer than I was fully erect. I was afraid he would really hurt Carly.

He stood in front of my wife, who tentatively reached out and touched the monster. In response, it twitched. Carly started stroking the cock and it slowly engorged, getting thicker as it rose up. She leaned forward and starting licking the head and then tried to take it into her mouth. It was a struggle, but eventually she got the head into her mouth and started taking more of it as she bobbed her head up and down. She used both hands to stroke the cock as she sucked.

"That's enough," Big Daddy said after a while. He sat down on the couch so that his enormous erection was pointing up and out. "Face your husband," he instructed. Carly climbed on his lap facing me, and carefully started to sit back on the cock, holding it so that it lined up with the entrance to her pussy. She started trying to get the head inside, but struggled to make it fit.

"You got any pussy lube," Big Daddy asked me. I nodded. "Well go and get it." I went to the bedroom nightstand, found the small bottle of "Easy Glide" lube, brought it back, and handed it to him. He poured about a quarter of the bottle onto his cock and rubbed the lube around to coat it, then squeezed extra onto the head.

Carly climbed back on to his lap and lowered herself onto his cock again, rubbing the head between her lips. This time, the head slid in. Slowly, carefully, Carly put her weight back on the cock, sliding it an inch at a time into her distended pussy. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated, but I could see that she was starting to enjoy it. Then she slowly lifted back up, showing more of the huge cock as it slid back out, and then slid back down again. As the lubricant worked into her, she was able to take more of the cock inside. The process was slow and sensual.

To his credit, Big Daddy did not try to force the issue. Instead he let my wife adjust to his monster cock at her own pace, knowing that she had to give her pussy time to relax and stretch to take him. Instead, he put his hands under her butt to support her, helping her to ride up and down on his cock.

"I believe your wife is starting to enjoy herself," he said to me, as their rhythm increased speed.

"Mmmmm," Carly moaned. "Fucking huge, but it feels good." By now, most of the massive black cock was disappearing into her pussy. "God, I've never been this full of cock in my life." Abruptly, she gasped and started trembling. "I'm cumming, oh yessss, I'm cumming," she screamed as her orgasm shook her whole body.

I saw that Carly had stopped rising up and down on Big Daddy's cock as she relaxed after her orgasm. Big Daddy had other ideas, and instead used his hands to piston her up and down, lifting her as though she weighed nothing at all. She was no longer fucking his cock; rather, he was using her pussy like his personal fuck toy. He fucked his cock with her pussy relentlessly, moving her up and down faster and faster. Carly was moaning almost constantly as he did it.

"Oh please, oh please, oh please," she gasped, repeating it like some sort of sexual mantra. "I can't take this anymore. I can't breathe right," she said, gasping for air.

I could see Big Daddy concentrating, his own eyes closed in pleasure. Suddenly he sank Carly down onto the full length of his cock, burying himself in her pussy right to his balls. Carly was moaning incoherently. I could see his huge balls tighten and release and tighten again as he shot his load deep into my beautiful wife. Finally, he finished. Carly had slumped over in exhaustion and appeared to me to be only semi-conscious.

Big Daddy lifted Carly off his tumescent cock and with surprising gentleness set her down on the sofa. He pushed her legs apart at the knees and showed me her pussy. It was gaping open even wider than it had after Pops had fucked her. "Now that's what a white wife's pussy looks like after a black man has fucked her," he said.

Big Daddy pulled on his shorts and motioned to Pops and Junior to get out of the bungalow. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a couple of spliffs, setting them on the table. "I'm thinking you might be wanting these for later," he said. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Don't be shy about looking me up if your wife wants some more Jamaican dick." He chuckled and let himself out.

Carly stirred and smiled at me contentedly. Then she noticed my rock hard erection still poking out the front of my shorts. "Poor baby needs some relief," she said. "Come here and fuck me."

I pulled off my shorts and got between her legs and buried myself inside her in a single thrust. Her pussy was very hot and very wet. It also felt very loose. There was so much cum in that between the lubrication and her looseness I had a hard time finding any friction.

"Did it really turn you on to see your new wife fucking those huge black cocks?" Carly asked me quietly was I was inside her. I nodded. "Really? It excites you knowing that they fucked me better than anyone I've ever been with, including you?"

I felt my cock twitch inside her. "Yes it really was a huge turn-on. It was humiliating, but it drove me wild to see you fucking them like you did," I said.

Carly kissed me passionately. "What if I told you I think I want more black cock when we get back home? Could you handle being a cuckold husband?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes I can," I moaned and shot my load as deep into her as I could.

We managed to get to the bedroom and collapse on the bed. In an instant, we were both out cold. I woke next morning to discover that Carly had risen before me and left the bungalow. There was a note on the coffee table. "Gone to run some errands. Don't worry. Back in a while. Love you!"

Carly was gone long enough that I was starting to worry when I heard the car pull up in front of the bungalow. The door opened and Carly walked in. She gave me a big smile and said "Hi sleepyhead! How are you feeling?"

I stretched. "Kind of like I was run over by a truck."

She laughed. "Come and see what I got," she said, heading into the bedroom. I followed.

Carly pulled off her shorts and panties and sat down, spreading her legs as she did so. She had a clear bandage on her pubic bone, just above her pussy. I looked closely. The bandage was covering a tattoo. It was a tattoo of the Ace of Spades, perhaps two and a half inches tall. Instead of being solid black, Carly's spade had a miniature reproduction of the green, black and gold Jamaican flag in the center.

"Like it, sweetie?" she asked. I nodded. "Great," she said. "I hope you don't mind, but I invited Big Daddy over this evening to look at it, too."

12